PDA

View Full Version : where can i find new episodes of fansubbed various anime

JunPAk
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah umm sorry if this was already asked before but im really busy with homework right now and i was sorta looking if anyone can tell me where to find these fansubbed animes
Gundam Seed Destiny
X the tv series (X is the full name I think)
macross plus
flame of recca
rurouni kenshin
and the Naruto Movies
Torrents.
Well i guess i can't blame anyone if they don't really want to help me but the help would be really appreciated and umm I really don't know what to say besides thank you if you help me and if you don't help me
I can hate the sin not the sinner and I can think bad thoughts as long as i don't act on them
Umm forgot
Love Hina and Scryed THANKS ALOT
and umm can anyone give me some info on the new animes coming out Tsubasa Chronicles and Law of Ueki
TY

NM
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:57 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=14&threadid=14156&enterthrea d=y
Check this thread, it has links to a bunch of fansubbing groups channels and such.

JunPAk
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:34 PM
IT would be so nice if people actually read the whole thing. well thanks anyway not that it was any help...

NM
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Why don't you get off your ass and search for them yourself then? You asked for help, so I linked you to the thread that Y the Alien made. It has a list to A BUNCH of anime sites, and maybe there might be some that you wanted. Did you even bother to click on it? There is something called Google. Maybe that will help instead of the stupid link I posted, right?

Y
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by: JunPAk
IT would be so nice if people actually read the whole thing. well thanks anyway not that it was any help...

It would be so nice if you did your own god damned searching with the resources we have given to you.

joker-kun
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:56 PM
You might find what you're looking for here. (http://www.ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo)

Raven
Sat, 03-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Why would someone actually type "ummm". Isn't that something that someone says when they're contemplating what to say next? Why would you type it?

kAi
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:25 AM
When you're contemplating what to type next i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif