PDA

View Full Version : What will happen next in the manga

Azrael
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Ok. This is my two-bits on what it think will happen in the next few chapters. I would like some feed back and comments.

Naruto is back after 2.5 years and whats left of group 7 is on there way to the sand village to help. what i think will happen is Sakura Tsunade's appentice will help heal kankura but have to stay behind at the sand village to look after him. Naruto, Temari, and Kakashi will follow the akatsuki. this will be done with the help of Kakashi's sommoned dogs and the part of Sasori's mask that Kankura's puppet cut off. now the rest is pretty normal they will catch up with them but only with the puppet master Sasori the other one that has gaara will get away with him. Sasori & group 7+Temari will fight. All but Naruto will be defeted and then he uses that secret jutsu and win but be out cold after. the end of that they will go back to the village to let Naruto take the chuunin exam. ( ok this is the part i cant wat to see i am hoping that it will be some thing like this. please let me know what you think)
For Naruto to take the exam he will need two partners and will have to use two clones to fill the spots. For the first part of the test he will somehow pass the written test(all three of himself) the second part he will beat up most of the other groups and replace them with look alike colnes. then when the 5th ask if any one wants to quit at the beginning of the 3 part all but maby 1or 2 groups will leave. and thats it. let me know what you think

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:31 PM
they said it will take 3 days to get to the sand village, by then kankuro would be dead

im expecting to see a new demon kid soon

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 03-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Sakura is not going to stay behind to take care of kankuro. She's being hyped too much for that "I'm going with you this time etc. etc.". Besides, it would be really annoying to see her reduced to a healer so after showing off her newfound combat prowess (with the ground splitting technique). They'll probably head to sand and find out what happened from kankuro and baki, and if kankuro is up for it, he may join baki, tenmari and naruto and co. on the mission to save gaara. Looking at akatsuki's ability, you're going to need lots of jounin power to deal with them. Kakashi and Baki can be the elite jounin of the group. I'm sure at least kakashi is akatsuki worthy. If that team were to go up against akatsuki, I could see them rescuing Gaara, and if were lucky, someone'll die too.

basey44
Thu, 03-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by: Uchiha Barles
and if were lucky, someone'll die too.

if its kakashi im gonna kick someones ass

LaZie
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Baki shall die not Kakashi!

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:22 PM
maybe baki will raise the cloth covering his face to expose an advanced doujutsu that he had surgically implanted from a childhood friend who belonged to a genius clan of the sand village

RazZzengan
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:54 PM
i think that team 7 is going to go catch up with kakashi's summoned dogs leading the way as Azrael said and then when they catch up, temari, kakashi, and sakura will fight Sasori while Naruto goes to rescue Gaara. Then, Sasori is captured, taken back to sand village, and somehow they get the antidote and saveKankurou. Then Naruto goes SUPERBADASSKYUBI on the clay origami guy and uses some crazy jutsus that he learned on him ( hopefully they have nothing to do with kagebunshins now) and then he rescues Gaara. TEH END. whew.

drcitan
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:10 AM
I think the Akasuki are planning on Naruto to show up at the sand village making it easier for them to snatch him there instead of going to konoha and facing the whole village. The Elederly duo will help heal Kankuro and the battle begins.

Roko
Sat, 03-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by: RazZzengan
i think that team 7 is going to go catch up with kakashi's summoned dogs leading the way as Azrael said and then when they catch up, temari, kakashi, and sakura will fight Sasori while Naruto goes to rescue Gaara. Then, Sasori is captured, taken back to sand village, and somehow they get the antidote and saveKankurou. Then Naruto goes SUPERBADASSKYUBI on the clay origami guy and uses some crazy jutsus that he learned on him ( hopefully they have nothing to do with kagebunshins now) and then he rescues Gaara. TEH END. whew.

yeah...but kankuro will be dead by then...

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:44 PM
A new demon kid will be introduced and Kankuro will be cured somehow.
Kankuro will vow revenge on Sasori. Then there will be a lot of plot twists and perhaps even more demon children introduced?

Then Neji will appear and own everybody.

I think that all of the most important characters will defeat an akatsuki each in the end, somehow.
If it's true that there's a higher echelon in akatsuki (i.e a leader) then Naruto will beat him, Sasuke will get Itachi, Kankuro will get Sasori etc etc.

Ehh. I'm not good at predictions. I just hope that some of the good guys die and stay dead. Seriously... still can't get over that fucking Chouji survived.
Yeah yeah he was cool but the series NEEDED that. Stupid fucktard Kishimoto. Other than that I hope the plot will surprise me and twist a lot.

Psyke
Sat, 03-19-2005, 10:59 PM
No more demon children pls! We already have enough sad flash backs *cue sad music* to last an entire year, and the whole lonely monster kid who needs acknowledgement thing is getting pretty old by now.

drcitan
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke
No more demon children pls! We already have enough sad flash backs *cue sad music* to last an entire year, and the whole lonely monster kid who needs acknowledgement thing is getting pretty old by now.

Yeah the demon children is getting kinda lame. Maybe there are other Yoma's in their original forms walking roaming around. What if one of the Akastuki members had a yoma inside one of them?

basey44
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
What if one of the Akastuki members had a yoma inside one of them?

then they probably wouldnt be searching for other yomas, lol that question is almost as bad as saying what if one of the akatsuki is a yoma?

kAi
Sun, 03-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Sakura will not be left behind.
I don't think there will be demon using for a while. I think more ninja type scenes and bloodline and other Jutsu's, will be up next, for a little while at least.
If there is a Chuunin exam it will be done in like One Chapter, Three Max.

It is possible for a member to already have a Youma, or even a container.
They want them all, not one.

Assertn
Sun, 03-20-2005, 12:52 PM
if their plans require them to free the youma from their hosts, then i dont think any ninja w/ a youma would want to be a part of this group

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Who says the next demon child must be like Naruto/Gaara?
Imagine a demon kid who gets worshipped by everyone for carrying such great power inside and blah blah. Whatever. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

kAi
Sun, 03-20-2005, 07:30 PM
What if they wanted the power for themselves, he already has it as his container?

drcitan
Sun, 03-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69

Originally posted by: drcitan
What if one of the Akastuki members had a yoma inside one of them?

then they probably wouldnt be searching for other yomas, lol that question is almost as bad as saying what if one of the akatsuki is a yoma?

Maybe it was a bad question but it sparked up some dicussion though. It would be different if one of Akasuki members already have a yoma combined with a host and all the other members are tryin to follow suit. The situation with Gaara being kidnapped would be even worse if he falls into the hands of the group because they would already have a method of combining yomas to their hosts. i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif