PDA

View Full Version : 171 RAW

relevasius
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:51 AM
It's out, you can get it at bleach7 or wherever the hell you normally get your raws from.

seems like the blind guy was an evil villain as well. so many plot twists...

Barumonk
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:19 PM
Too lazy to go find the translation right now. Basically Aizen explains that his bankai allows him to instantly hypnotise anyone who sees it. At some point before the series started, Aizen brought all the captians and vice captians into a room to show them his bankai and from then on gave them the illusion that it was something completely different from its real abilities (like gravity manipulation or something). So he has basically made everyone see what he wants them to see, the catch being that it doesn't work on a blind man, so Tousen was on Aizen's side the entire time.

Mut
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:29 PM
lol oh shit.........

Aizen is pretty crazy.

TheDemonWithin
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:12 PM
Well since you guys havent posted it, at least Ive assume you have seen it but

Translation

http://www.kefi.org/forum/index.php

http://www.clubbleach.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1010

basey44
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:27 PM
wow i have no idea what just happened

edit: ah cool a translation

Y
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
jesus Aizen is hideously powerful. His sealed sword whooped a Bankai and now he apparently is the puppetmaster of all Soul Society.

EDIT:

Also, this is just Aizen's Shinkai.

Paulyboy
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Man I read the whole Bleach chapters in 2 days (couldve finished it in 1 but had some other stuff to do). When does 172 come out?

narutosharingan
Sat, 03-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Now I'm super curious as to who is going to try and stop them. There are 2 captains fighting with the main captiain. Byakuya is hurt. Ichigo is hurt. There is that spiky haired captain who doesnt use bankai etc. Hitsugaya is out of commision. The healer captain cannot really do anything. Who else could help

Barumonk
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:03 PM
It sort of occured to me that if Aizen can show anyone anything he wants to, then more than likely what we've seen of his strength isn't real. Why wouldn't Aizen use that kind of ability to his own advantage in a fight and make the opponent think he was stronger, faster, or even in a completely different location than what they thought? While I don't think Aizen is weak, I doubt he is as strong as he appears at the moment.

Edit [Theory] going back to my theory that Aizen and Gin are the Grand Fischer hollow, we now know that Aizen can create illusions through hypnosis. The Grand Fischer hollow creates the illusion that its a little girl, and devours anyone who can see him/them.

badass
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by: Barumonk
It sort of occured to me that if Aizen can show anyone anything he wants to, then more than likely what we've seen of his strength isn't real. Why wouldn't Aizen use that kind of ability to his own advantage in a fight and make the opponent think he was stronger, faster, or even in a completely different location than what they thought? While I don't think Aizen is weak, I doubt he is as strong as he appears at the moment.

Even if he were just making himself appear to be stronger than he is, that's still a part of his abilities. His hypnosis is what makes him so powerful.

narutosharingan
Sat, 03-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by: badass

Originally posted by: Barumonk

Even if he were just making himself appear to be stronger than he is, that's still a part of his abilities. His hypnosis is what makes him so powerful.

Especially because no one knew about it. He was able to show it to everyone, and start his plan in working at the same time.

Barumonk
Sat, 03-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I was refering to physical strength; I don't think Aizen really defeated Hitsugaya effortlessly in a forward attack, he only appeared to do so from Hitsugaya's point of view.

TheDemonWithin
Sat, 03-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Well I think he still did beat him effortlessly, but yeah, I agree with you, its only the way it looked as well.

kAi
Sun, 03-20-2005, 10:14 PM
Well people are going to need to come and soon

I think Zaraki will be coming out soon.

Munsu
Sun, 03-20-2005, 10:21 PM
i want to see Inoe kicking some ass, she's awesome... i would pin her against the blind guy

idontnoh
Sun, 03-20-2005, 11:19 PM
so what the hell is gonna happen to renji?? i wanna see him bust out his bankai again...

kAi
Mon, 03-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, Renji's bankai is pretty cool, but I don't know Aizen doesn't really want him it seems, and told him to go away, but I doubt that will happen, but I don't think he is going to die, because he didn't die from Byakuya, but he may die here, but I'm really feeling Kenpachi to show up, or maybe even Kuukaku and Jidanbou

There's still the fight with Genryuusai V Shunsui and Juushirou.

relevasius
Tue, 03-22-2005, 03:26 AM
Damn, I completely forgot about that fight, there's just so much going on right now it's hard to keep track of it all. Maybe I should reread the past couple of months worth for a refresher...

I'm wondering when the hell we're gonna see Ichigo again. It's been a few weeks.

basey44
Tue, 03-22-2005, 04:19 AM
if we were ment to see ichigo every week the series wouldnt be called bleach, it would be called ichigo, or probably kurosaki's mystical magical adventures through the afterlife in a black robe, but probably not

fremeer
Thu, 03-24-2005, 04:17 AM
ichigo is all better due to the healing of inoue.

btw so far ichigo hasn't really shown any cool powers of his bankai. all he did was compress his bankai and it made him move faster.
plenty more for ichigo to show before the fightwith aizen. also i have a feeling that the fight between the blind guy and kenpachi is coming up.

relevasius
Thu, 03-24-2005, 05:03 AM
I don't need to see him everyweek, but right now there is so much shit going on in this manga it'd be nice to have a chapter where we get to see a little bit of what's going on with everyone. If we don't see anything else that's happening at the same time, such as the fight between Genryuusai vs Shunsui and Juushirou, which I had already completely spaced out, it's going to seem out of place when we finally do see it.

And the series is named after him, any conotation you draw from the word Bleach leads you right back to Ichigo, the basest being the color of his hair; the more extreme, the cleansing/purifying actions of the shinigami.