PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Character So Far (Anime)

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:31 AM
No spoilers please.

Who do you like so far?

Me <3 Ishida "Quincy" Uryuu
And actually, almost all characters are awesome. Like Ichigo's dad. On a quick thought there's nobody I don't like at all. Rukia's brother is also favorite character material if he shows up a bit more. And the series' obligatory fox face Ichimaru looks badass too. Hoho i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Captain Grammar
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm a sucker for main characters and villains. Ichigo.

LaZie
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:23 AM
<3 Ishida and his cape

kAi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:48 AM
Zaraki Kenpachi, i like his eye patch, Ichigo, and Ichigo's dad.

Roko
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:05 PM
shiba kuukaku, since she seems like a cool-assed char who can kick some serious butt. plus, she reminds me of tayuya, gotta love that dirty mouth =P

Mut
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:47 PM
That cat.

And Byakuya.

basey44
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:49 PM
i like the cat (sorry i have temperarliy forgoten its name)

but my fav character is zangetsu, ichigos sword

edit: hey mut u cant like the cat, i like it

Pay attention to what you're typing. Minor spoilers edited out.

GotWoot Moderator

Jessper
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:54 PM
I like sandal hat best so far =)

Souryusen
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Geta-boshi, Orihime's boobs, Renji

Byakuya's a puss and Zangetsu needs to lose the faggot Bono shades

nests
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Kon i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Aeon
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Rukia, Kon, Tatsuki, Ishida and Genji.

Everyone is cool except for that annoying classmate of theirs.

idontnoh
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:39 PM
kon and byakuya

jimmymasaki
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:11 AM
bonnie-chan!

everyone else is equal. dunno, they're all good

Turkish-S
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:31 AM
lol i got spoiled by google i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but my favo charr has 2 be the guy with the strong arm and that guy with the weard eyes and no hand's who has beaten ichigo with 1 trick.

Hippophobia
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:57 AM
I like slipper hat i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kAi
Sat, 03-19-2005, 04:04 AM
sandal hat guy is cool

[JuNsTa x PrIdE]
Sat, 03-19-2005, 06:02 AM
hmmm...i like ichigo..he so damn funni!...and Rukia

Hippophobia
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:37 AM
now that i slept on it, i realized i should have also mentioned chad, and the buhahahahahah guy.. hehe

Psyke
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Kon in his dress made by Ishida : )

jing
Sun, 03-20-2005, 01:03 AM
sandal hat and ichimaru GIN

Mae
Sun, 03-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Ichigo is still my favorite, but I'm starting to like Chad a lot.

Black ops
Sun, 03-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Ishida Uryuu, Kon, Urahara (Sandal Hat) and Ichimaru. Considering I smile just like how Gin does. Kinda funny/wierd.

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:48 AM
i like the 3rd captian he looks waek but he is the strongest so far ( that we have seen in the series )

GLS
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Renji & Hitsugaya are 2 of my favorites.

jsp
Fri, 04-29-2005, 01:46 PM
1st: Urahara Kisuke
2nd: Ururu (the small girl in the shop)
3rd: Inoue Orihime (super comic relief, esp in recent eps)

actually, the list can go on and on until every single character is listed out.. i think i like almost everyone in bleach. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Black ops
Fri, 04-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Ichimaru Gin and Hitsugaya Tousen (Squad 11 Captain)

Augury
Fri, 04-29-2005, 03:23 PM
The 11th Division's Captain is Zaraki Kenpachi. Hitsugaya is the 10th, Tousen is the 9th.

Favorite character so far? Probably Tatsuki or Rukia.

Ryllharu
Fri, 04-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Yachiru, the drop bear from hell!

Her and Kenpachi. Those two are an unbeatable combo.

Takuma
Fri, 04-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Can't think of anyone I don't like. Ichigo,Kon,Chad, and Rukia are the stuff though. I would say though that orohime is my least like character but she's good also. Rukia is the hotness though.

Astronopolis
Fri, 04-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Chad is the best, I mean hes a fucking mexican, he rules! I want him to speak more spanish besides just mentioning his Abuelo (grandfather, for those who opted not to take spanish in high school) once.

Edit: oh yeah, besides him being mexican i really enjoy the fact that he can be comic releif without making a complete fool of himself, and also the way hes been acting recently in the anime, very strategic and sneaky and quiet, quite to the contrary of his HULK SMASH power.

jsp
Sat, 04-30-2005, 12:20 AM
astronopolis. i agree with u alot. now he's starting to show off more of his power, (though it's jus wall breaking that the anime is showing us). i really can't wait to see him engage in a real fight. now it's still more of a hide and seek, not many fights, other than ichigo, ishida and ganju if u consider his to be one. CHAD! go go go! ..."i only have 2 minutes to finish you" whoa!!!

2:25
Sat, 04-30-2005, 01:10 PM
I like all of them, but my favs are Kon, sandal hat, the cat, and the fire works chick.

Fading_eternity
Sat, 04-30-2005, 02:09 PM
Well I have to honestly say, Chad ***USED*** to be my favorite... but quite honestly, lately he's shown how much he sucks. He was sneaking because he was *told* to sneak. He smashes because he wants to find his friends. (if you can even call them friends) Chad really has no personality. He does things only by the beck and call of others. If he acted independantly without someone telling him to do it first, he might become cool again. As it is, he says nothing, does virtually nothing unless someone directs him to do something, and quite frankly, it's like he's in constant depression. I keep thinking to myself, maybe Chad is going to kill himself in this episode. and it seems the creators either don't want to really deal with him or don't know how to deal with him because we've seen him all of what? one minute in the last three or four episodes? Even the CAT got more air time then him! and judging by what they showed in the intro, it doesnt seem like Chad's going to be that impressive. I mean in the intro ***SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE 2nd INTRO B/C OF WHATEVER REASONS****

The girl basically kicks his but. and the CAT saves him. Even Orihime has a more successful intro fight scene then him. It's depressing really, because at first I just thought he had a briliant mind hidden beneath his silent attitude and that he was really cool. but now, i'm beginning to think there was never much there to begin with. I suppose if they start doing more with him or even give him a damn personality then I may like him more.. I mean geeze, at least give him some motivation. as it is, he just wanders around without any REAL objective.

Chad: .... Oh... was that Ichigo?....
Stranger: Hey you! What are you doing on our territory???
Chad: ..... what am.... I doing on your territory..... hmm...
Stranger: WELL??!?!?!
Chad: ........ that's a good question....
Stranger: Damnit! That's not the answer I'm looking for! Give me a reason why I shouldn't shoot your head off????
Chad: Give you a reason...... my head? ..... hmmm...... No... I don't have a reason...... not even a reason to exist. I'm going to go kill myself now. bye....

That's basically the impression I get from Chad! I don't know. hopefully i'm wrong but right now that's the impression i'm getting. They mentioned before, in the beginning how, when he was younger, he was fighting others more at first using his power to get what he wanted and I got the impression he had a violent streak. I wouldnt mind seeing a violent and evil ambition version of Chad. At least he'd have some character and personality then. Oh well... we'll see what happens...

for now, my favorite characters are the straw hat guy and Renji

Takuma
Sat, 04-30-2005, 05:41 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say chad loses. He seems to have gotten two armored arms in the intro. Also he is made to take hits. I am sure he could take a stab to his arm and keep fighting. Plus one nice blow and he will most likely destroy her.

Masamune
Sat, 04-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Kisuke (sandalhat)

Roko
Sun, 05-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Kisuke is definitely my fav. but the cat and kon aren't far behind. I used to think Ishida was pretty cool, before they used him for comic relief when they got to SS...that just screwed up his personality; he's still in my top five tho, just no as high. that little girl who works for sandal-hat is pretty funny too. She gets bullied around by that boy and she's all shy and all, but then she is super strong (training with Ichigo) and she owns this big-ass gun to fight against hollows.

jsp
Sun, 05-01-2005, 03:07 PM
fading_eternity: i can understand your pain in seeing ur used-to-be fav turned out like that. but, keep an open mind, give him some time, maybe some changes are gonna take place? in ep 29, (dun read on the rest of the statement if u havent seen it..) his arm was glowing with power and the reactions on those death gods' faces are some hints that he arm has become powerful, much more powerful than the time before his trainin with yoruichi and orihime? (though i agree that majority of that power now is developed to be used against breaking walls) let's jus wait and see. and hope that his power ll finally be put to good use and let his personality flow and crush those death gods!

hmmm.. looks like kisuke has got some supporters! heh heh. he is simply irresistable!

XanBcoo
Sun, 05-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Rukia is one of my favorite anime girls ever.
Kisuke (he's called hat 'n clogs in the english manga <---I like that better than sandal hat).
Chad
and Ichigo.

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-01-2005, 08:01 PM
Reasons Chad is still badass:

Quote edited for content due to length:

Originally posted by: Fading_eternity
Well I have to honestly say, Chad ***USED*** to be my favorite... but quite honestly, lately he's shown how much he sucks...Chad really has no personality....As it is, he says nothing, does virtually nothing unless someone directs him to do something, and quite frankly, it's like he's in constant depression....
Chad HAS always been like that. He's the quiet guy who stands in the back of the crowd until someone is about to be hit by a car and then gets smashed by the car himself. It's just how he is.

I mean in the intro ***SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE 2nd INTRO B/C OF WHATEVER REASONS****The girl basically kicks his but. and the CAT saves him. Even Orihime has a more successful intro fight scene then him. 1) That 'girl' is a captain, the second squad one (not a spoiler: info from eps 24) at that, you can't really expect anyone to preform all that well against her.
2) Orihime is fighting a group of weak shinigami, and I would say defending is all that "sucessful"
3) It's an opening, you can't really trust it to show anything of value.

It's depressing really, because at first I just thought he had a briliant mind hidden beneath his silent attitude and that he was really cool. but now, i'm beginning to think there was never much there to begin with. I suppose if they start doing more with him or even give him a damn personality then I may like him more.. I mean geeze, at least give him some motivation. as it is, he just wanders around without any REAL objective.

Chad's current prediciment is more about finding his friends being important than fighting everything you run across, which helps from Yoruichi's (the cat if you can't remember it) warnings about how much danger they're in.

Chad is the silent protector that is so strong he becomes somewhat of a joke. You might also notice he's the only one being somewhat careful about moving around the city (until eps 29). He is taking the time to think and though he doesn't have as expressive a personality as most of the other characters, he's still badass.

He's not my favorite, but he certainly is high on the list.

Its Yachiru and Kenpachi all the way.

Zhan
Mon, 05-02-2005, 12:21 AM
the little girl riding on zaraki's back...lol shes crack up.

Alhuin
Sat, 05-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Renji and Rukia (isn't that convienent...), Sandal-Hat.... and this guy looks pretty cool too:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albu...imi/omake/omake-18.jpg (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/kirimi/omake/omake-18.jpg)

SK
Sat, 05-21-2005, 08:17 PM
rukia, because i want to have sex with her.

Swee
Mon, 05-23-2005, 08:35 AM
i like Ichigo, Rukia, Ishida, Inoue, Urahara.. Zabimaru maybe?

mage
Sun, 05-29-2005, 01:39 AM
kuukaku, byakuya, and rukia are all hot names. makes me want to have sex with them all.

jing
Sun, 05-29-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by: Swee

isn't zabimaru renji's sword name?

anime050
Sun, 05-29-2005, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by: jing

Originally posted by: Swee

isn't zabimaru renji's sword name?

LoL, yeah it is.

Anyway, my fav would have to be Urahara.

Just because he has that awesome hat.

yallo
Mon, 06-06-2005, 07:58 PM
I like Urahara, Renji and Hitsugaya (the little boy genius, he's sooooo cute!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif heh)...
Although Urahara looks kinda dumb without his hat...
And Renji has those wierd tattoos all over him (that reminds me eerily of Orochimaru's evilness somehow >< bah)
So my absolute favorite is still Hitsugaya boy! =)

ChaosK
Mon, 06-06-2005, 08:28 PM
I like Urahara, Renji and Hitsugaya (the little boy genius, he's sooooo cute!!! heh)...

Hitsugya-child prodigy...need i say more?
Gin- i just like him...hes cool
Renji- kinda weird, but cool nonetheless
Ichigo (when he bursts with power)-its sooo funny watching him take down people with skills much higher than his
Rukia-shes just sexy...
Kon...or would he rather i say kai?- Its funny watching ichigo giving him "oral examinations"
Ururu-Little girl, kickass fighting...big rockets...need i say more?
The cat-in intro you can see him breaking the head of a soul slayer (zampuken) which makes me wonder how strong he really is...

oh right i've just listed every single appealing char. well heres my order

1. Hitsugya
2. Gin
3. Rukia
4. Sandel hat
5. Ichigo
6. Kon
7. Renji
8. Ururu
9. Cat
looking back on zhan zhao's post made me wanna add that girl riding on the 11th squad captains back too...i think shes a litutinet! (vice captian for bleach society watchers) and...well i dont watch any other fansubs so i wouldnt know now...makes you wonder why the small kids seem to be the strongest ex. hitsugya, ururu, cat, now the girl!

Crows_Kill
Mon, 06-06-2005, 10:06 PM
I cant decide-

Chad rules for being the strong silent type, who really is strong and silent (most stories they always break character at soem point, Chad hasnt).
Kenpachi is just sick- like a razor blade coated bull on crack let loose in a hemopheliac run china store.
Ishida gets cool points for just being an absolute badass at will- he's not as consistent as ichigo, and everyone underestimates him, but in my book he rivals Ichigo in the power catagory. If only he'd lose the gay ass emboidery, hed be a clear #1

And so many more, bleach has more over all great characters than any manga/anime I can think of- it's has a cast of hundreds of characters, and most of them are damn cool and worthy of their own spinoffs all on their own.

pakman
Mon, 06-06-2005, 11:19 PM
I like Renji, for his awesome soul slayer and i just think hes cool, and Hitsugaya, although i haven't seen him in action yet he looks real tight and seems really strong.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:06 PM
hey, if hitsugaya is a captain at his small age, he HAS to be badass. Who is kenpachi?

Masamune
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
hey, if hitsugaya is a captain at his small age, he HAS to be badass. Who is kenpachi?

zaraki kenpachi ,you fool!

SK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:30 PM
urahara is probably my favorite now. i want a threesome with rukia and that blonde vice captain.

ChaosK
Tue, 06-07-2005, 05:46 PM
the girl vice captain or the boy? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

@Masamune-MY BAD!!! i KNEW i heard his name a dozen times before.

ShaneLong
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Ishida and sandal hat! and maybe ichigo

pakman
Wed, 06-08-2005, 12:24 AM
Isn't zaraki kenpachi the captain with the spiky hair?

Zhan
Wed, 06-08-2005, 02:24 AM
yep the one with the little pink-haired girl riding on his back.

kpxiceboi
Wed, 06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
its all bout ishimaru gin. He is da best. crazy good. i like his looks too. anyone see him with his eyes. man some scary shit. lol.
gin owns all

TruthofMistake
Wed, 06-08-2005, 08:54 PM
sandal hat and Hitsugaya

Terracosmo
Thu, 06-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Kira is a badass character too (by default, since he has a Gundam Seed name)

ChaosK
Fri, 06-10-2005, 09:26 PM
his step in in front of Gin was probably the most useful thing he'll do throughout the whole anime... did you see his face when he did it?

Sidnne
Tue, 06-21-2005, 05:29 PM
I think Bleach has a lot of really good characters, there aren't many that I don't like.

But my favorites would have to be (in no particular order):
Ichigo
Kenpachi
Renji
Urahara
Madarame

masamuneehs
Fri, 07-15-2005, 12:06 PM
I think Uruhara is great and that Zangetsu shows potential to become a favorite in the future.

Shisue (sp?) the flowery dressed Capt. is cool too, but he just seems like he'll never play that big of a role so...

Hitsugaya? Come on, he's made to be the kawaii bishounen genius that everyone thinks is super cool. I hate that.

Urahara has humor, wit, skills, seriousness, a mysterious past and just sums up the overall mood of the anime for me.

AtHRunOwNZaLL
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:28 PM
ishida, urahara, and byakuya

vegita625
Fri, 07-15-2005, 10:53 PM
URAHARA is awesome, period.

Gin's creepy, I used to think he was cool and badass, but I get the feeling he'll only be sneaky for the rest and not so badass. Still interesting, though, and no, I have not read any manga, so I have no idea.

The personified Zangetsu is pretty cool, can't wait to keep finding out more about him and what's going on inside of Ichigo (he went on about battles being fought on the iside as well, prolly something to do with hollows looking at that black and white Ichi, the hollow image in his Reiatsu, and the regenerating mask)...

Kenpachi's pretty badass, nothing else to say except that, badass.

Yachiru... I have only one thing to say... "IT WAS 2 AGAINST 1, THAT'S UNFAIR, YOU WON! KEN-CHAN!" Lol, I laughed my ass off at that and her smacking his face lol. Not one of my favorite characters, but she makes me laugh every time she's not freaking me out (i.e.when the messenger interrupted)

Aramis
Sat, 07-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Kenpachi. Lunacy builds character.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 07-20-2005, 04:41 AM
Zangetsu-he talks and looks so damn cool
Urahara
Zaraki
Ichigo
Chad

DeluxSkillz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Hitsugaya, Gin, Byakuya, Renji, Ichigo, Kon, Tousen, Kenpachi, Zangetsu, Yoruichi, Uruhara bah i almost like every character in this show

Hakeem_21
Wed, 07-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Who is Tousen i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Munsu
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:06 AM
The black captain...

Hakeem_21
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Ah him no wonder i forgot his name we have only seen him twice.

Enderz
Wed, 07-20-2005, 11:26 AM
My favourite is the cat (dont now how to spell his name) but since i saw him breake a captians soul slayer in the op thats going right now. after that he became my favourite and because he is a animal

masamuneehs
Wed, 07-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: Enderz
My favourite is the cat (dont now how to spell his name) but since i saw him breake a captians soul slayer in the op thats going right now. after that he became my favourite and because he is a animal

I wonder when this will happen... if it will happen..
Also, when will Inoue and Ishida make their return and face Hitsugaya? They've been out of the picture for almost 10 episodes or something like that now...

Oh, and Hanatarou finally moved way way up in my rankings, after his actions and dedication shown in Episode 40. I always thought he was up to no-good, but now I can appreciate his mousy humbleness and timid protesting, because he has shown that he has a spine.

Hybridi
Fri, 07-22-2005, 11:55 AM
My favourites would be Rukia and that Hat n' Sandals-dude. Rukia's just so cute when she stares at Ichigo with those about-to-cry eyes and Urahara's just cool.
Btw hi everyone, been browsing these forums for some time now and decided to join up myself now. ^^

Enderz
Fri, 07-22-2005, 12:10 PM

OK, feel a little (really) stupid now that i have seen episode 41
so my favourite character is the same person just that i like the catform more

Turkish-S
Fri, 07-22-2005, 01:10 PM

lol gay...

Enderz
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

lol gay...

gay? -.- this is an anime serie not the real world

MrTicTac
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:32 PM
i gotta go with rukia,,i love how she changes from super serious to her really funny side

just love her facial expressions and voice ^^

MrTicTac
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:32 PM
-

ChaosK
Sat, 07-23-2005, 01:41 PM
next time dont jam your finger on the mouse button so you dont double post and...

The new yoruichi! (well its not "new" but first time we saw her in human form)

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:30 AM
*JAMS REPLY BUTTON*

hehee i dont know wat happened

Hikyuu
Tue, 07-26-2005, 10:49 AM
I like Ichigo he knows how to wear that sword .. Urahara,, that hat and sandles combo reall does kick ass and Rukia for her moodyness.. and that lil kid in the 4th division.. cause he looks soo useless and breakable..

cybercoin
Wed, 07-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Hitsugya, Rukia, Ichigo and Yoruichi.

"Are you sure..this firm, young female skin?"

"SHUT UP!"

"See!"

XD

Yukimura
Thu, 07-28-2005, 11:37 PM
Urhara and Yorichi - For wisdom and pure undeveloped ownage potential
Ichigo - For a great incarnation of the indomitable-spirit fighter (Please don't whine that I haven't seen enough Anime...)
Ishida - Archery rocks, and Quincy Archery..........
Kenpachi - He actually learned something, I was shocked
Kenpahi's adopted daughter - For being so damned bubbly
Hitsugaya - I have no idea why, I just think he's really badass, but besides the long sword and his inherant punkness he hasn't showed anything to me...

Man, of the series i've watched I don't think there have ever been so few charachters I either didn't like or didn't care about. I must thank the gods that I stumbled onto this forum and it got me into Bleach!

dark maginn
Sun, 07-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Ichigo and Yorichi

Paithan
Sat, 08-06-2005, 03:13 PM
The short captain with the white hair, can't remember which group he's the captain for or his name ^^

Deckz
Mon, 08-08-2005, 09:31 AM
The Chrome Dome!!

Splash!
Tue, 08-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Histugaya, ichimaru and Aizen. All so cool

basey44
Wed, 08-10-2005, 01:27 AM
aizen, gin, tousen i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif awesome captains

medgix
Sat, 08-13-2005, 08:05 PM
http://anbudom.net/images/series/series-bleach-splash.jpg
Ichigo 4 sure! loving his attitude =)

masamuneehs
Sun, 08-14-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm loving the Soul Society arc and new characters, Ichimaru Gin is so wicked and devious. I love it. And because I love mad scientist characters, I enjoyed Capt. Mayuri quite alot.

But I really miss Urahara. I wish he could have come with them... Still wondering why he wasn't able to pass through the Gate, despite being part of its construction.

medgix
Mon, 08-15-2005, 05:28 AM
must say, that after I'd seen ep 44 - Ishida totally rocked! newer thought he'd be so awesome as he his at the moment. Can't wait to see some more of him but I'd really want him to loose those silly googles :\ ... I think I have changed my mind in favourite character i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

aznroyale
Mon, 08-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Byakuya, Hitsugaya, and Uryuu

Honinbou
Fri, 08-26-2005, 08:12 AM
the first time I like the main character of a anime the most.. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif ichigo i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
and well.. Hitsugaya is cool also.. but reminds me of DBZ alot... thats too bad.. w8ing to see him in action i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

eat_toast
Fri, 08-26-2005, 09:00 PM
uruhara kisuke and abarai renji (his soul slayer is kickass)