PDA

View Full Version : Episode 126 Discussion

Turkish-S
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:04 AM
discuss
*yes my first naruto discussion*

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:17 AM
I got news for ya, if you don't discuss anything, its not really "your" discussion. Try watching the episode and then come back.

But, I digress, Its great seeing Gaara back in action. Thats some power he's got there. Really murder on the landscape. Like Temari.

But man, 2nd seal Kimimaru looks stuuuuupid. He's a goddamn dinosaur.

Captain Grammar
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:28 AM
I like the design for Kimimaro's level 2. It takes his bone manipulation to the next level by growing a tail.

CelestialDonut
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:11 AM
I dunno..... I've got mixed feelings on the whole "dinosaur" look on the second seal thing... kinda reminds me of Smoochy from "Kill Smoochy".

Also gaara looks pretty cool with his new gettup, looks alot more his part. Not to mention good lord! talk about landscaping....

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:15 AM
it bugged me in the manga too, but you get used to it

if it wasnt for the fact that he's associated with everything bones, it probably would never have worked

Xollence
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:30 AM
Great episode, really enjoyed the flash back scenes. Yeah 2nd level kimi does look a bit weird, but then again he never really looked cool anyways.

LaZie
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:42 AM
Little kid Haku <3

RinnyKFF
Thu, 03-17-2005, 05:24 AM
hey everyone ^^

It was a really good episode. I must say tho, i really do feel for kimi...kinda...no wonder he's a little messed up with his dark past and all..poor little kimi. Being locked up with no human contact and never knowing why you're in there. Alas i hope Gaara kicks his...butt....or would it be tail? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Daexx
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:00 AM
hihi sounds like a fun episode. just got regged. took a bit to find the button. I ain't too smart :B

Musashi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:59 AM
awesome battle between gaara and kimimaro, gaara has got some new cool techniques. kimimaro's level 2 look weird like the others from sound four in level 2 so i liked it, i guess we have to wait 2 weeks for the next special episode

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 07:48 AM
superb,
I think kimamaro-rex is gonna mess up gara a bit before he realizes that he can't win.
Im confused about what was going on w/ Naruto, it seemed to be that he was caught in a illusion that Sasuke was creating, but i guess hes just farked in the head, can't wait to see this battle commence, assuming there will be a battle.

Tohan
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:16 AM
First I thought Naruto was caught in Sasuke's sharingan, but then I remembered they haven't had eye contact. I think.

Like I said in 125 discussion, and what Rock said, he's really had some good training while back home. Gaara, damn, he's actually an active fighter now, I like it. And I wonder if perhaps... Rock will be of any help in the end after all. They push him so far down in the dirt, he must rise from it. And what else is better than a double episode the next time, we'll get to see the whole rest of the match then. Goodie.

Was a bit lame that Haku, this tiny little boy, looks at another person and thinks about what eyes he has. IMHO, he would never do that. If Zabusa had commented about the same eyes, ok, but it just seemed out of place that Haku did. How old are they there. Eight? Nine? It just seemed a bit odd.

Elessar
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Has anyone a good stop watch?

Is it already enough to make a full-episode-length "run! naruto! run!" special, or do we need another episode until our 23mins of running are complete?

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by: Elessar
Has anyone a good stop watch?

Is it already enough to make a full-episode-length "run! naruto! run!" special, or do we need another episode until our 23mins of running are complete?

wtf mate?

basey44
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:32 AM
dont worry elessar i understood u, were not all idiots
i really like kimis flashbacks and the way they were presented, i found it funny how he ran into zabuza and haku as well, aw well, good times

Tohan
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Hehe, would be nice if someone could paste together all those parts.

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Good episode, Gaara looked bad ass which is nice. I liked the backstory we got on Kimi since there was none in manga. Too bad no episode next week, but double episode in 2 weeks.

Insane Ear
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:53 AM
I dont get it, how come Kimi looks about the same age, or younger than haku, which is around the same age as naruto? Also wtf was going on in that dark place with naruto seeing a bunch of stuff, that didn't really make sense. Decent episode, I liked seeing Gaaras new moves, but the fight really wasn't that good.

nests
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Haku was older than naruto
That part in the cave was weird they should of just added more kimi flashbacks they were better than I had expected especially when he is figthing.
Another thing I am actually staring to belive that Orochimaru is bi more and more even though his a cool bad guy some of his action are wierd.

Oh and I like Dino Kimi!

Aeon
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:20 AM
I hope they give a little more back story on Kimi like why he was trapped in that cell or why his clan decided to attack Mist. When he first went lvl2 and I saw his tail pop out I thought it was a tentacle and he was fonna pop out as some sort of octopus squid thing. Glad I was wrong.

kooshi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:45 PM
1. Gaara is kicking ass again with his new (and awesome) techniques
2. Kimi's past is somewhat revealed. Quite a surprise that he met up with Zabuza and Haku
3. Just WHEN will Naruto catch up with Sasuke? This is just like the Sondaime vs Orochimaru fight

Board of Command
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:04 PM
The cave part is literally "in the darkness". Naruto is alone in the dark once again, but this time he has to put his past aside and look to the future. That's how he found the exit at the end.

And I still don't get how Kimi surived the first desert coffin. DB's translation said he "made masks under skin" or something, which makes no sense. Sure Kimi can make and control his bones, but how can he reconstruct his flesh after getting holes punctured everywhere on his body?

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:15 PM
1) kaguya clan declared war on the mist village because they are a warrior race that knows nothing but battle, nothing more to it than that
2) Naruto will most likely catch up to sasuke after the fights with kimimaro are over (geez, dont you guys know anything about anime?)
3) we know that kimi can reconstruct his flesh because every time a bone extends out and then retracts back into his body, the flesh heals

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:18 PM
[Q I still don't get how Kimi surived the first desert coffin. DB's translation said he "made masks under skin" or something, which makes no sense. Sure Kimi can make and control his bones, but how can he reconstruct his flesh after getting holes punctured everywhere on his body?[/quote]

Basically what he did is he created a layer of bone under his skin in order to stop the sand from crushing him. Kimi's bones are so strong he can use them to isolate himself and withstand a great deal of pressure.

I liked the new flashbacks with Kimi's clan, did a much better job of fleshing him out then the manga. Although yesh those other clan guys were really really ugly. Maybe it was just some sort of form of anime natural selection where the clan with the best bloodline but the worst hair had to be killed off so sleeker and sexier ninjas could continue to reproduce and propogate.

Mut
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Besides his badass bone recontruction ability, he obviously has awesome healing ability.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:04 PM
Awesome.

*insert what others already said about flashbacks and the ownage of Gaara/Kimi-Rex here*

eskimå
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:08 PM
They talked realy much about eyes in this episodei/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Kimimaro´s 2:nd form, the dinsoaur, looks pretty ugly...
But, as always, great episodei/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Knives122
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:12 PM
the only thing I had a problem with was that he was just sitting there in the sand(both times), was it before gaara did his move or before they needed to be more specific with that

and I think the way Kimisarous Rex looked was probably the most accurate out of the five

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:15 PM
2. Kimi's past is somewhat revealed. Quite a surprise that he met up with Zabuza and Haku

It was a surprise because it was really nothing more than a bone thrown to Zab/Haku fans.

"Hey! This happened in the past! That means we can have some popular character who are dead now walk past for no reason! Hooray!"

eskimå
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:19 PM
I wonder when Naruto will caught up with Sasuke...and i´m wondering, is the next special episode out on net about two weeks?
Oh, really I dont like it but it will be fun...(damn it, 2 weeks!!?)

Knives122
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:27 PM
no animated sigs allowed

eskimå
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:28 PM
ok

MFauli
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Great scene, when Zabuza and Haku were shown.
It´s really, really annoying, that Kishimoto did let them die so early in the series.
Normally, most flash backs are hated, of course, but i wouldn´t complain about more Zabuza/Haku-flash backs.

Oh, and yeah, Gaara was awsome, but i´m highly excited HOW he will fight on against the dinosaur Kimimarou ^^

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
the only thing I had a problem with was that he was just sitting there in the sand(both times), was it before gaara did his move or before they needed to be more specific with that

and I think the way Kimisarous Rex looked was probably the most accurate out of the five

knives, since kimi said that the bone mask protected him from the coffin, and he created it from the level 1 seal that they showed him open after the scene where gaara performed the coffin, I would assume that both events were happening at the same time, just told in a different way

Turkish-S
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:10 PM
the thing that sucked was the "reason to live "of kimimaru i had something like: please STFU AND FIGHT...

but had a question 2 would zabuza win from tiny kimi??

Insane Ear
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:11 PM
Everytime Naruto screamed out 'Sasuke!!' I chuckled...

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 04:21 PM
everytime they showed sasuke running and doing his gay little laugh, i chuckled

ChaosK
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:19 PM
u guys sure like chuckling...i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif weird how kimi met zabuza, i got excited wen i saw preivew last time but it wuznt that exciting here. GArra's new move kiks... (pay him for landscaping a giant field) i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

i hope naruto doesnt catch up until the kimi-garra fight is over cuz i really hate the jumping bak and forth. i wish naruto would stop screaming for sasuke cuz if sasuke didnt reply the first 100 times what made him think 101 wud work?

(sasuke's laughter is kinda funny...)

Jaredster
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
the thing that sucked was the "reason to live "of kimimaru i had something like: please STFU AND FIGHT...

It was for filling the episode more, because the anime is catching up really quickly. They only covered one chapter in this episode I believe.

Oh and:
http://img55.exs.cx/img55/4948/gay5wh.jpg

I fucking knew it! But seriously, that scene was just... odd.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:48 PM

-20 braincells for me. Thanks TS.

nests
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Why is it that in a lot of anime the bad guys is BI
or maybe kimi just blush because is the first time someone showed him any imotion

Captain Grammar
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:56 PM

Zabuza would have slaughtered him.

And I don't believe Kimimaro is bisexual. He was blushing because it was first time anyone has ever shown him affection.

ChaosK
Thu, 03-17-2005, 07:28 PM
well we kno zabuza probably would've slaughtered kimi if he was little but, do u think kimi alrdy had all his dances at that age? cuz we can assume his final dance is supposed to be his strongest and some of the other 1s were alrdy a decent attack. (the 1 where he did lik 200 strikes at lee) if kimi alrdy knew all the dances he had at that age mayb he cud've put up a good fight against zabuza.

do u think kimi is stronger than kakashi? cuz kakashi wuz able to defeat zabuza after all... (i THINK we can count it as his victory)

Jaredster
Thu, 03-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by: Captain Grammar

Zabuza would have slaughtered him.

And I don't believe Kimimaro is bisexual. He was blushing because it was first time anyone has ever shown him affection.

Yes I know he was blushing because he was getting affection for the first time, but that scene was so ambiguous.

nests
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:02 PM
I didnt mean Kimi I meant Orochimaru

Y
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:03 PM
He's, you know, literally inhabited a little girl's body for at least part of his life. That's bound to fuck up your sexual identity.

Jaredster
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien
He's, you know, literally inhabited a little girl's body for at least part of his life. That's bound to fuck up your sexual identity.

But God! Kimi was a kid.

jing
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: Y The Alien

But God! Kimi was a kid.

tell that to michael jacKSON

ChaosK
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:23 PM
LOL well i dont think Y meant kimi he wuz talkin about orochimaru jaredster. Kimi's lil blush thing shouldnt be something to argue about here i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif it wuz pretty much showing how alone he wuz as a kid.

drcitan
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:14 PM
This surprised the shit out of me and I'm a manga reader. Tne animation was on point and OMGODDIES the fighting throughtout the whole eps was soooooo beautiful. Def the best eps in a while. Kimimaro's flashback fightscene alone was better than most of the fights I've seen up to this point. His movements were again beautiful both in the flashbacks and against Gaara who really laid it down with his sand tech. The speed of his handseals and sand has seemed to improve a great deal nor was he underestimating Kimimaro one bit. The whole cave thing did'nt really bother me because I could see Naruto losing focus on whats important by running after Sasuke for a long period of time. The darkness in the cave just inferred how much determination Naruto had to be able to look beyond the darkness to find Sasuke.

Mae
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:19 PM
The best part about this ep was Kimi getting into an argument with a flower- Kimi: "Why won't you answer me?" Flower: "..." Kimi: "You're going to ignore me too, right? DIE!" Although Gaara's new moves were cool too.

All Orochimaru/MJ jokes aside, I think what he really likes is power and violence, whatever the form.

And I think that Sasuke left an illusion trap for Naruto, but Naruto is choosing it's form. Nice effect with Naruto running over the water with Sasuke as his reflexion.

CheesyPuffs144
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:27 PM
I definitely liked the part where Kimi says "You won't be able to catch me with your sand," then Gaara just disagrees with an ocean of sand... heh

ChaosK
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by: CheesyPuffs144
I definitely liked the part where Kimi says "You won't be able to catch me with your sand," then Gaara just disagrees with an ocean of sand... heh

yeah but...it kinda didnt do anything to kimi besides cut his skin but its not lik kimi really cared...

question: why didnt kimi repair his skin after the desert coffin attack? lookin at his jaw from the side wuz cool though... i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

oh and i dunno who asked a question about teh "masks" under kimi's skin but i think it meant he created another layer of protection or bone under his skin so that layer was completely wiped out but he managed to stay alive, a better word for it i think would've been "layer" but i'm not a subber so i wudnt kno.

weakest anbu
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:14 PM
4 of the most homosexual characters in one episode... add "delicated to yaoi fan girls" to the title.

Zoels
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:17 PM
when kimi's tail first popped out of the sand, i thought he was going to be an octopus or something. i was like OMG. at least the dinasour was better than an octopus i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Great, someone shows "affection" for someone and the whole forums go "omg bisexual" and "omg odd" and "omg he wants kimi's dick".

His chins went red. SO WHAT! God...

Mut
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:39 PM
*cheeks

Don't worry Terra, I saw it first and corrected you so newbs can't make you look dumb. Hurry, change it.

Captain Grammar
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by: nests
I didnt mean Kimi I meant Orochimaru

Originally posted by: nests
Why is it that in a lot of anime the bad guys is BI
or maybe kimi just blush because is the first time someone showed him any imotion

Yeah, sure you did.

Tonsus
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:39 PM
He has an unusally long tongue, it can really go either way.

Ambiguous anime baddies seem to be all the rage anyway.

Board of Command
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
And I think that Sasuke left an illusion trap for Naruto, but Naruto is choosing it's form. Nice effect with Naruto running over the water with Sasuke as his reflexion.
No, Sasuke can't use genjutsu. The cave scene was a metaphorical representation of Naruto's mentality at the time. Seemed like the producers used a little Evangelion style there.

Tonsus
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Although you are probably right, I wouldn't rule it out. Since Sasuke has reach the 2nd level, he could probably use all sorts of jutsu he couldn't use before.

drcitan
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by: Tonsus
Although you are probably right, I wouldn't rule it out. Since Sasuke has reach the 2nd level, he could probably use all sorts of jutsu he couldn't use before.

That would be rid b/c the curse seal does'nt grant the user new jutsus, it just draws out more charka from the hosts body increasing their strength by folds.

Board of Command
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Ya that's like saying you learned how to snipe by buying a sniper rifle. (in real life that is)

Tonsus
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Wouldn't that mean he'd still be able to use genjustu if he had greater access to his chakra?

EDIT: Then again, they've never really made eye contact since he reached his new level.

Board of Command
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:31 AM
The point is Sasuke never learned any genjutsu to begin with, and getting lvl 2 seal doesn't mean he magically learned some.

Captain Grammar
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Yeah, like when Goku goes Super Sayain, he doesn't learn any new attacks. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:18 AM
tayuya can perform genjutsus that she otherwise couldnt without the level 2 seal.......

basey44
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:24 AM
that would be because she already knew the genjutsus but needed more chakra to able to use them

Assertn
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:25 AM
oh really?

i would be more inclined to believe that to be the case for sasuke instead, since his sharingan probably caught a decent amount of jutsus by now

Krbadass
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:35 AM
Ehh, i hope sasuke doesn't know a bunch of shit right off the bat. Even though i like the guy.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-18-2005, 03:41 AM
Maybe he's even learned some stuff just from getting his ass kicked by his brother.

But, oh my god, lately, the spelling and sentence structure here in the forums is seriously reaching the point where is causing my brain to liquify.

When the hell did this place become an AOL chat room?

Jessper
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

No, Sasuke can't use genjutsu. The cave scene was a metaphorical representation of Naruto's mentality at the time. Seemed like the producers used a little Evangelion style there.

Clearly, as the test in the academy is to make illusions of your self using.... genjutsu!!?!?! oooh right...

Anyways...

I miss zabuza and haku now =(

This episode was awesome, I can't wait for more of Gaara and Kimimaro!

Cal_kashi
Fri, 03-18-2005, 05:37 AM
to be honest, none of us know wtf is going on and all these guestimates about sasukes abilities are amusing me greatly

... so does the gallon of beer i have consumed in the name of ST patrick

drcitan
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
[quote]

Clearly, as the test in the academy is to make illusions of your self using.... genjutsu!!?!?! oooh right...

Hilarious

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Hakeem_21
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:34 AM
I liked Kimi's flashback and his crazy clan but the best thing was Gaara new techs and how fast his hand seals were , i was like "what the f***"

Poor Kimi that the only person that showed him affection is a freak that only wants his bloodlimit and nothing else.

MFauli
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Ah, one question about the Kaguya-clan, who attacked the hidden mist village:

When their dead bodies had been collected, it seemed, that there have bones been coming out of.
So,....did the whole Kaguya-clan have Kimimarou´s ability of producing, controlling and using bones?
I can hardly believe that, but why then were there bones out of the bodies of the dead Kaguya-clan members?
But then....why had it been only Kimimarou, who survived?

Dezalanel
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:42 AM
....duh...that is the KAGUYA clans Bloodline limit, they ALL can control their bones. Kimimaro is just the most gifted out of them thats all.

Turkish-S
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:16 AM
hey i found somethin strange?? look @ kimi's seal:
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/9571/kimimetkleineseal7al.jpg
its weard looking but its cool with the litle half moon like things but look @ this one:
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/7108/kimiandereseal8of.jpg
they are just stripes?? wtf the seal is totally different

greateachermin
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:04 AM
i dont know what u are watching all this time... ofcourse every seal is different

do you notice how the show look exactly like the manga, i swear is can see the same page on the manga being coloured in and then animated...

Board of Command
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by: greateachermin
i dont know what u are watching all this time... ofcourse every seal is different
I don't know what you are watching all this time...Kimi only has one seal.

SeifeR
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:50 AM
in the manga, when it shows kimi all cut up, does it show alot of gore? if anyone can link me to the pages of the manga that shows this part of the fight that would be nice! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
thx!

Assertn
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:51 PM
the first version of kimimaro's seal is more accurate to the manga.....my guess is the animators were just being lazy

SeifeR, actually there wasnt much more gore in kimimaro's appearance after the desert funeral.....just more blood everywhere
I was surprised they kept the missing cheek thing

kooshi
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:10 PM
What was wrong with the missing cheek? It's not something that could freak out the lil kids watching this series, hehe.

Tidus_Yuna
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:24 PM
lol gaara rocks

kooshi
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah, those new moves are just crazy. Wonder how normal ninjas would handle that....

Mut
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
They could probably just run around it. A badass like Kakashi would've had Gaara sucking his own dick by the time Gaara released sand from is gourd.

mage
Fri, 03-18-2005, 05:08 PM
No blood coming out of the huge gaping holes in Kimimaro's skin all over his body, what the fuck? Knowing how lazy the Naruto animators are, it can safely be assumed that they forgot to put it in. Animation was a "bit" better, but still shitty.

Mut
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:01 PM
It has nothing to do with being lazy. It's call censorship. Besides, I don't think he bled all that much in the manga either.

ChaosK
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:39 PM
acctually i thought the animation wuznt that bad, and mut's rite about the censorship thing, it wud jus be a mess if he had blood come out everywhere...

DB_Hunter
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
They could probably just run around it. A badass like Kakashi would've had Gaara sucking his own dick by the time Gaara released sand from is gourd.

That is the first funny comment I have heard in a long time.... class.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

He said normal ninjas and Kakashi is anything but normal ninja i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

A avreage ninja would die less than ten seconds after Gaara did the hand seals.

RaZzy
Sat, 03-19-2005, 06:39 AM
No blood coming out of the huge gaping holes in Kimimaro's skin all over his body, what the fuck? Knowing how lazy the Naruto animators are, it can safely be assumed that they forgot to put it in. Animation was a "bit" better, but still shitty.

WHat the hell?? are you blind ?? This animation team was the best one out of all the animation teams from naruto.
The animation was good.. tell me where it wasn't ?? And they don't show alot of blood.. they never did in naruto (zaku's arms got blown off in the manga and in the anime only a few black holes .. etc. etc.)

Anyway here's the thing i don't get... is kimimaru as old as haku or what?? In the flashback they seem the same age. I thought naruto and haku were sort of the same age, but now kimimaru looks like a grown up..

Nice episode..

Dezalanel
Sat, 03-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Haku was older than Naruto. He was not around the same age.

XanBcoo
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:18 PM
I don't find it too hard to believe that Kimimaro is only a couple years older than naruto.
Naruto's 12 isn't he? maybe 13 or so, I dunno. But Kimimaro still looks like he could be in his late teens. So it's not that weird.

Assertn
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by: RaZzy

WHat the hell?? are you blind ?? This animation team was the best one out of all the animation teams from naruto.
The animation was good.. tell me where it wasn't ?? And they don't show alot of blood.. they never did in naruto (zaku's arms got blown off in the manga and in the anime only a few black holes .. etc. etc.)

Anyway here's the thing i don't get... is kimimaru as old as haku or what?? In the flashback they seem the same age. I thought naruto and haku were sort of the same age, but now kimimaru looks like a grown up..

Nice episode..

i'll tell you where the animation wasnt good.....
the part where the avalanche of sand reaches out, grabs kimimaro, throws him into another mound of sand, and then buries him......it looks pretty goofy

if im not mistaken, haku is like 4 or so years older than naruto

DeathscytheVII
Sat, 03-19-2005, 02:14 PM
The animation for the other 19 minute of the episode was good i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif especially Kimi's initial dodges from gaara's attacks. And damn, nice to see Zabuza again.

shadowstalker888
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:01 PM
DAMNIT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO STOP THERE *SOB*

Jeff_from_MD
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:36 PM

Oh yea, a team of animators forgot that people are made of blood inside...whatever. There was some blood, but seeing as though all the flesh was sealed inside bone it's not that hard to rationalize why they didn't add more.

btw, DB's version called the film of bone a "mask?" lol...

t Mrx8st
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:54 PM
This episode wasn't that bad, to tell you the truth, I liked the animation for the Chunin Exam. The part where Sasuke first meets Orochimaru in the Forest of Death?

and also the fight between Lee and Gaara. Oh also when Naruto turn kyubified when fighthing Haku. THose were basically the only episodes that had good animation..

what do you guys think?

Hikyuu
Sat, 03-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Could the reason the blood stopped flowing be that he can control the skin growth and bone growth or on top of the it would look even dummer to see blood streaming into his mouth as he spoke causing his speech to slur and him to spit out all the lovely stuff.. yeah. carried away anywhoo.. Great episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif only flashbacks that I have actually liked in the series (maybe the earlier Haku ones)..

Jessper
Sat, 03-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by: Jeff_from_MD
btw, DB's version called the film of bone a "mask?" lol...

Ya, lets be a jerk about a free service, thats the cool thing to do these days. Its not even that bad, I don't see a reason to bring up this as if the mistake was trivial and stupid.

I understood the meaning just fine from DBs version just so you know.

KitKat
Sat, 03-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Yay, another good episode! I agree with Mae in that little Kimi getting mad at the flower was the funniest part of the episode. We got to see little Kimi and little Haku....aw, they're both so cute. Flashbacks were definitely the best part of this episode.

As for the weird Naruto-in-the-tunnel thing, it's gotta be some sort of genjutsu. I can't recall any time in Naruto in the past where the writers have resorted to abstract metaphorical representations of reality rather than showing what was happening.

Oh, and I'm not really a fan of Kimi as a dinosaur. It just makes him look kinda ridiculous.

Knives122
Sat, 03-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat

Oh, and I'm not really a fan of Kimi as a dinosaur. It just makes him look kinda ridiculous.

I guess this is the face that only a mother could love

http://img182.exs.cx/img182/7726/kimi7pc.jpg

basey44
Sat, 03-19-2005, 09:08 PM
who was it that said lvl 2 kimi didnt relly look the same as in the manga?

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/6232/narutoch216p041ax.png

Darkwraith
Sat, 03-19-2005, 09:09 PM

I am inclined to believe that Kimi, Haku and Itachi are all about the same age, and Naruto and co a few years younger.

Mut
Sat, 03-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Itachi is 17 when he is introduced in the manga. I believe Haku is 15. Kimimaro's age has not been revealed.

Assertn
Sat, 03-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat
As for the weird Naruto-in-the-tunnel thing, it's gotta be some sort of genjutsu. I can't recall any time in Naruto in the past where the writers have resorted to abstract metaphorical representations of reality rather than showing what was happening.

if thats the case, then what would you call................

1) the Naruto/Kyubi meeting that took place as Naruto was falling down the pit
2) all the Naruto/Gaara analagies they had when Naruto discovered Gaara's past
3) Sasuke throwing a kunai at the image of his former self shortly after the Hokage's death

err.....those are all i can think of at the moment

KitKat
Sat, 03-19-2005, 10:02 PM
Hmm....that's a good point Assertn. I'd forgotten about those instances. Alright, perhaps not genjutsu then, but it was still weird and confusing. This show is usually very straightforward, and I was really thrown off by this sequence. Not to say that I don't like symbolism and such, because I do, I think it adds more depth. However, I think they could have done a better job with it rather than making me think Naruto was hallucinating. Who knows, maybe Naruto WAS hallucinating. Maybe the Nine Tails has finally pushed his sanity over the edge. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif I don't really know what to think at this point.

Mae
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:23 PM
if thats the case, then what would you call................

1) the Naruto/Kyubi meeting that took place as Naruto was falling down the pit
2) all the Naruto/Gaara analagies they had when Naruto discovered Gaara's past
3) Sasuke throwing a kunai at the image of his former self shortly after the Hokage's death

err.....those are all i can think of at the moment[/quote]

1) It represented what was going on in Naruto's mind as he was plummeting to his death
2) A flashback for our benefit
3) An fairly clear illustration of Sasuke's thoughts, not a real event

Kind of abstract, yeah, but not so much as what was in the last ep, and definately identified as not really happening.

I think all of the students get at least the basics of the different skills during their training at the academy (remember Sakura countering this illusion during the attack by the Sand), so it wouldn't be all that surprising if Sasuke pulled out an illusion trap in the same way he's suddenly used fire techniques in the past. He probably wouldn't be good enough to trap an experienced ninja, but Naruto running recklessly in the dark shouldn't be a hard target.

Edit: Ok, ok, I'm wrong... yikes...

Assertn
Sun, 03-20-2005, 01:57 AM
1) how is that any different than the stuff going on in naruto's mind in this ep?
2) the correlations between naruto and gaara......like naruto looking in a mirror and seeing gaara's reflection, and whatever else they threw in......did not happen in naruto's past.
3) same with #1, the intent of the cave scene was to represent naruto's thoughts

Mut
Sun, 03-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Wait, people thought all the shit that happened in the cave was a genjutsu?

Wow, we've hit a new low.

assertn, just forget about them. Let them overanalyze the situation.

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-20-2005, 03:15 AM
*Imagines the mega-skilled GENJUTSU user Sasuke putting up traps in the cave while simultaneously running like hell and laughing*

Yeah, I mean, logic is sooooo overrated.

KitKat
Sun, 03-20-2005, 09:36 AM
Wait just a second.

*KitKat paints a giant target on herself*

Ok, now I'm ready. You may all continue with the incredulous disbelief and sarcastic remarks. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
At least I'm in good company. I'd much rather be wrong along with Mae, than be wrong along with someone like Jin234.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Oh come on, I think thinking that it was an illusion is a perfectly acceptable conclusion to jump to. The alternative is that Naruto is suffering a psychotic episode for no real reason at all.

No, thats probably whats happening, but it actually makes LESS sense then "its an illusion".

DB_Hunter
Sun, 03-20-2005, 12:01 PM
I'll throw my lot in with the people who say it was not a genjutsu... but come on stop acting like little pricks and saying OMG U THOUGHT THAT WAS GENJUTSU ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-20-2005, 01:33 PM
I think "OMG U THOUGHT THAT WAS GENJUTSU ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is a perfectly acceptable response seeing as it is so fucking evident that Sasuke didn't throw a hallucination on him. I mean WHY would he do that? CAN he even do that? Since when can he create that stuff with sharingan? And while he's running simultaneously?!?!?!! Can't you see the damn logic in that then you deserve to get prick responses. I mean, similar things has happened many times throughout the series, such as in Assertn's examples above, and back then nobody questioned it. Why now?

ChaosK
Sun, 03-20-2005, 01:35 PM
...i thought it WASNT a genjutsu but then again i wuz nevr 1 to acctually take the time to anyalze things over and over again...especially not the parts that make no sense to me...

Werder
Sun, 03-20-2005, 03:05 PM
I agree that it's definitely not genjutsu. But I think it's safe to assume everyone is either agreeing with this or agreeing they are wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Can we talk about something else now, like...

If Kimimaro has a skin of bone underneath his skin, how can he move? I mean, wouldn't the bone be rigid?

That's just an idea.

Gaara was KICKASS with his handseals (is this the first time we actually see him use some, as opposed to just letting the sand do his work?)

ChaosK
Sun, 03-20-2005, 03:24 PM
he jus created 1 wen garra attacked him then after we saw his bones and stuff which meant his "mask" under his skin was broken, it wuz kinda lik a sheild for 1 attack.

ChaosK
he jus created 1 wen garra attacked him then after we saw his bones and stuff which meant his "mask" under his skin was broken, it wuz kinda lik a sheild for 1 attack. i like the idea of gettin off the genjutsu thing too

ChaosK
he jus created 1 wen garra attacked him then after we saw his bones and stuff which meant his "mask" under his skin was broken, it wuz kinda lik a sheild for 1 attack. i like the idea of gettin off the genjutsu thing too

Only press the 'Reply to Topic' button once. Thanks. And don't post another reply saying what you did wrong or that you're sorry, it's unnecessary.

GotWoot Moderator

how about saying sry here then? not making other post. and i thought there wuz a delete button... i wuz gonna delete the other posts...

KitKat
Sun, 03-20-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by: Werder
If Kimimaro has a skin of bone underneath his skin, how can he move? I mean, wouldn't the bone be rigid?

But remember that Kimi has complete control over his bones, and we've seen him move them in the span of microseconds. So it should be an easy task for him to make them into a type of exo-skeleton to resist the pressure of Gaara's sand, then move them when he wants to walk. Think of it like this....Kimi's bones ARE completely rigid, and harder than most materials. However, by an act of his will, he can move and reshape them instantaneously.

To Young
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Are Kimi's bones automatic?

When little kimi is fighting in the mist village, One of the mist guy hits him in the back, but kimi's bones catch the sword. However, in that scene kimi looks surprised, when he gets hit from behind.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:08 PM
that wuz make it lik Garra's sand? mayb if the body senses danger the bones will come out? i'm too lazy to go bak and check if kimi wuz surprised but if i remember correctly (dont count on it i have the WORST memory) kimi wuz hit by the guy w/ the sword, then the bones came out so i thought that wud be kimi making the bones come out at his will

kooshi
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:09 PM
I don't think his bones are automatic. He was probably just surprised that someone was going after him. Wouldn't you be surprised if someone was suddenly behind you with a weapon?

Jeff_from_MD
Sun, 03-20-2005, 09:01 PM
of course it could have been construed as genjutsu. Unless you're a freaking manga reader, the first thing that comes to mind when naruto's trying to chase the now creepy sasuke in a black tunnel is....a trap.

Terracosmo : I mean WHY would he do that? CAN he even do that?

What in that episode made u think he wouldn't? or can't? Do YOU know what the heck Sasuke's turned into right now? Oh wait, nevermind, I see your posts all over the Naruto Open Manga Discussion thread already. But in that case I don't think you should be so ready to dismiss where the exclusive anime-based speculation is coming from then.
It's clear genjutsu coming into play doesn't violate all the holy laws of logic people are trying to prove. Personally, at first I thought Sasuke was trying to throw Naruto off with a mind-wrenching distraction, but I realized maybe not after I finished watching.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by: Jeff_from_MD
of course it could have been construed as genjutsu. Unless you're a freaking manga reader, the first thing that comes to mind when naruto's trying to chase the now creepy sasuke in a black tunnel is....a trap.

Terracosmo : I mean WHY would he do that? CAN he even do that?

What in that episode made u think he wouldn't? or can't? Do YOU know what the heck Sasuke's turned into right now? Oh wait, nevermind, I see your posts all over the Naruto Open Manga Discussion thread already. But in that case I don't think you should be so ready to dismiss where the exclusive anime-based speculation is coming from then.
It's clear genjutsu coming into play doesn't violate all the holy laws of logic people are trying to prove. Personally, at first I thought Sasuke was trying to throw Naruto off with a mind-wrenching distraction, but I realized maybe not after I finished watching.

i fu no longer think that what is ur point in this arguement? all u did wuz contridict urself... and i say its not genjutsu b/c sasuke nevr knew genjutsu, remember he wuz supposed to "die" inside the barrel unless ur telling me wen some1 dies they learn new things. him going to lvl 2 cursed seal wud not enable him suddenly to have the knowledge to use genjutsu
--1 more thing, sasuke wuznt even in lvl 2 inside the cave whiel naruto wuz chasing him. so him gettin an new ability wudnt really make sense either

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 12:21 AM
@Jeff:

Sasuke: LOOOOL!
Naruto: SASSUKKEEEEEEEEEE
Sasuke: ololoolol
Naruto: WAIT DAMNIT *enters tunnel* wait.. what the hell happened to the lights?
Sasuke: YOU ARE TRAPPED IN MY GENJUTSU!
Naruto: Wait? Since when can you use genjutsu?
Sasuke: Fool! I studied it while being dead in the barrel!
Naruto: OMG! HAX!
Sasuke: Now I will kill you slowly by showing you flashback scenes of you on a playground!
Naruto: NOOO PLEASE WHYYYYYYY
Sasuke: Mwahahahahaaaaa FEAR ME!!! Why RUN TO OROCHIMARU AND KILL ITACHI WHEN I CAN USE RANDOM GENJUTSU POWERS THAT I JUST ACQUIRED FOR NO REASON ON YOU?
Naruto: NOOOOOOO

Etc

Does this look sensible to you?
If it does not, I rest my case.
If it does, then you are stupid.

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 12:39 AM
Sasuke developed Badly Directed Flashback no Jutsu while in the barrel.

And if you think that's impressive, wait until the combo attack of Filler and Outsoure Animation To Korea no Jutsu later.

drcitan
Mon, 03-21-2005, 01:05 AM
All I know is I already forgot about Lee's fight because of this awesome showdown between two powerhouses.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Terra, quit being a shit. There's dozens of reason he could have that power, not the least of which is that people GAIN NEW POWERS ALL THE TIME FOR NO REASON! I mean, shit, Lee never trained to be a drunken master a day in his fucking life but he takes a swig and he's suddenly a master of the style? That kind of crap is all over the series.

I think Jeff basically hit the nail on the head that the only reason you can be so certain that its not a genjitsu and everyone who thinks its even possible that it could be is an idiot is because your a manga reader, and frankly vehement denial amounts to a spoiler.

Chaoskiddo, go back to school please, come back when you finish.

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:24 AM
No, it isn't a spoiler.

It's just a damn introspective/flashback.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:35 AM
"I mean, shit, Lee never trained to be a drunken master a day in his fucking life but he takes a swig and he's suddenly a master of the style? That kind of crap is all over the series."

Well the difference is that GAI TOOK FUCKING 10 MINUTES TO EXPLAIN THAT TO PEOPLE WHO ARE LACKING ALL FORM OF INTELLIGENCE.

And what Y said.

I've been here long enough to know when or not to put my manga knowledge to use you fucking morons. Just shut up and use goddamn logic.
Chaoskiddo might not have the same grammatical skills as you do but at least he seems to be able to use the brain for other things than wiseass remarks.

And now, enough of this already. Stick to your completely illogical resolutions if you want. It's not my problem.

Assertn
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:40 AM
its true......they usually go through great lengths to explain any special tricks that took place, if any tricks DID take place, to make sure even the slowest caught on.
Ask professor Dosu if you don't believe me

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:44 AM
If I was some kind of overanalyzing prick (which we all know I'm not, right guys? Guys?) and had to write the scene off as something other than "Naruto stumbled into Fillerflashbackland", I'd say it was his state of mind combined with the sensory deprivation of total darkness that created his little escapade.

KitKat
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:46 AM
Haha, I never expected this to turn into such a huge debate.

I understand that it's really difficult to regulate things when both manga readers and anime watchers are engaging in a discussion together. However, I think that Assertn has the right idea about how to discuss things. Mae and I gave our reasons why we thought it could be a genjustu, and he gave counter examples based on what we've seen in the series so far. He did not say anything that could be construed as being based on his manga knowledge.

Edit: Nevermind, this is definitely not worth fighting over. I hate arguing. It makes me miserable. I won't say anything more on this topic again.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:50 AM
If indeed reasons such as "This has happened before in the series, nobody commented then" and "Why would Sasuke know genjutsu from sitting a barrel for a few hours" and "Why would he stop and use it on Naruto when he is trying to escape" cannot be written WITHOUT being seen as "spoilers coming from a manga reader", then I must declare that this is the first time I have ever been disappointed at people online. And that is saying more than much.

You can keep that advice for yourself KitKat. Appreciated, but no thanks.

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:51 AM
Jeez, if this is your first instance...

... welcome to the Internet.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:52 AM
Well there's a difference between disappointment and disappointment. I actually care about peoples' opinions on this forum.

Assertn
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:55 AM
well good.....and you're one of the few people that actually seem to listen to my counter-arguments i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jeff_from_MD
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:23 AM
terracosmo,

Fine, yes obviously my post was partly aiming to provoke as much as I could, just so my message would be more striking. I'm not gonna push it anymore either, since you're not necessarily the prime example of "freakin manga readers" I was calling attention to perhaps. All I tried to do was pull up at least somebody's post so I'd have something to reply to.
Even if you're not that spoiler, I'm gonna assume there are those people who WILL spoil, whom I might at least remind to not forget the audience that's reading it. So long as ppl actually know what they're saying, then it's fine.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:31 AM
Provoking is not the way to go if you want to write striking messages. It just makes people pissed off and the debate turns into a flurry of random remarks, such as the last page.

RinnyKFF
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:35 AM
I do think that Naruto was 'losing his way' in the darkness and not a genjutsu, but you couldnt really be sure it wasnt an illusion trap. Unless ofcourse you read the manga and know what happens anyway.

This is my possible explanation on how it could have been a genjutsu.

Well basically wouldnt all ninja learn basic genjutsu during acadamy? Just because you dont see them learn or do a genjutsu it doesnt automatically mean they cant do it, no?
And surely you dont have to make eye contact with a person for an illusion to work, so not his sharingan for obvious reasons.

Even if it was only a weak illusion, that plus the darkness would be effective. All sasuke wants is to get as far away from Naruto as possible, so doing such a thing to slow Naruto down cant be ruled out really.
So seeing it in that way and not reading the manga to know for sure, it cant be seen as a ridiculous explanation, as some of you have strongly shown.

(before you 'omg its not genjutsu, dumbass!' people hang me, just consider it from an anime watcher only perpective. It doesnt seem so far fetched)

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:41 AM
All of the previous statements and reasons made in this thread, at least from my part (and Assertn's, of course) have been from an anime viewpoint.

Fair enough, you have a point with him putting it as a "trap" in the cave.
But do you really think it's something a raving Sasuke who has never shown any prior genjutsu skill would do just like that?
And without the anime not even commenting on it? Naruto is a show in which everything gets explained.

And surely, if Sasuke wanted to delay Naruto, wouldn't there be better genjutsu to show him than a random flashback of things that Naruto already dealt with?

RinnyKFF
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:55 AM
Yeah, i know that on most instances they explain stuff ect, but im sure theres a few instances where there havent been explainations for suddenly acquired skills (Like Sakuras sudden strength, the only explanation was in the subs. she trained with tsunade.)
The whole Naruto fashback/feeling of aloneness could have been Narutos mind. The trap could have been purly a 'neverending black tunnel' and Naruto started to hallucanate while trapped in this 'neverending tunnel'. He was then able to break the illusion by dropping his past feeling of 'beingin the drak' to help his friend who is now lost in the 'dark himself (so to speak)

XD

Just speculationing possibilties anywho i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 04:37 AM
Well speculating is good as long as one remembers that Naruto seldom is as deep as one would like it to be. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

basey44
Mon, 03-21-2005, 04:45 AM
its pretty hard to spoil when its filler dont ya think?

Mut
Mon, 03-21-2005, 10:13 AM
The shit that happened in the cave is not a genjutsu.

Jesus christ, you guys are retarded.

Assertn
Mon, 03-21-2005, 12:01 PM
the only genjutsu that we know is taught at the academy is bunshin no jutsu
genin level genjutsu isnt capable of putting someone into a different plane of consciousness

WarkWark
Mon, 03-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Even though I do agree this isn't a genjutsu, he could have copied the move from the three Genjutsu specialist ninja in the Chuunin Exam. They also used genjutsu which changed the enviroment to make them walk in circles.

kupalmaru
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And surely, if Sasuke wanted to delay Naruto, wouldn't there be better genjutsu to show him than a random flashback of things that Naruto already dealt with?

Did Naruto saw the random flashback, I thought it was just the animator/creator showing us, the viewer, that Naruto is alone again.

Werder
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Whoa whoa whoa...

why is this being argued again??
I'm a manga reader and I instantly knew it weren't no genjutsu, and was all on the side of 'why do these anime watchers think its a genjutsu??' but I watched it again with an *open mind* and you could see how people might believe its a genjutsu - but I think as someone earlier said, you later naturally come to realise it's not.

Can't we just agree to disagree? Huh? Huh? Yeesh.

Oh, and those points about Kimi's skin of bone make sense, I see how it would work now, thanks!

WarkWark
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Why does every manga reader have to come browsing into Naruto anime land and pronounce with amazing enthusiasm that the ideas of anime watchers are wrong, what part of no spoilers do you not understand, do you honestly think anyone who watches solely the animated version of Naruto cares what you have to say on the matter. Do you honestly think we want to know, if I wanted to know I would read the manga, or go to the manga forums to find out. Do you really need to add your 2 cents to every single thread posted here? Can't you keep your moronic comments to yourself until people actually find out on their own. I personally think idiots like yourself should be banned Werder. Perhaps upon signup there should be an IQ test, and people with under 100 IQ should be forced to use a forum for people with lack of intellect, where they can spoil, flame, and otherwise ruin peoples forum experiences with other people of the same intellect.

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:48 PM
how is this a spoiler, you stupid cock.

Roko
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:49 PM
precisely warkwark. that's the prob w/ this influx of new members...what part of "no spoilers and no manga references unless its waaaaaaaayyyyyy back" do you all not understand???

haha, actually, Y is rite in this case, but all newjoiners, heed the message above

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:51 PM
What part of "this isn't a spoiler, but just viewers being stupid" do you not understand?

Roko
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:52 PM
umm, edited my message....

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Started my post before you edited. Your post is still out of place since no one in here based their statement on any spoilers.

Roko
Mon, 03-21-2005, 03:55 PM
aye, just pointing it out to some newbs out there, not that mut doesn't flame any would-be spoiler enough =P

Captain Grammar
Mon, 03-21-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by: WarkWark
Why does every manga reader have to come browsing into Naruto anime land and pronounce with amazing enthusiasm that the ideas of anime watchers are wrong, what part of no spoilers do you not understand, do you honestly think anyone who watches solely the animated version of Naruto cares what you have to say on the matter. Do you honestly think we want to know, if I wanted to know I would read the manga, or go to the manga forums to find out. Do you really need to add your 2 cents to every single thread posted here? Can't you keep your moronic comments to yourself until people actually find out on their own. I personally think idiots like yourself should be banned Werder. Perhaps upon signup there should be an IQ test, and people with under 100 IQ should be forced to use a forum for people with lack of intellect, where they can spoil, flame, and otherwise ruin peoples forum experiences with other people of the same intellect.

That wasn't a spoiler, it's a simple fact. I don't know where you people got the crazy notion that Naruto is under Sasuke's genjutsu, but he isn't. It was something like a flashback trip through Naruto's mind, an artistic expression of the character. Whether you're a manga-reader or not, this should be obvious to you.

WarWark, settle down a little bit before you start attacking people. For someone who claims to be so smart, you sure seem to lack any basic understanding of the series.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 03-21-2005, 04:44 PM
People people... what happened to all the love in these forums? Can't we all just get along, and pretend we are not subject to the laws that make this world so aggressive? I mean, all we have to do is belive and we can make it happen! Come on people, let you imagination run free... let that imprisoned whale out, slay that pirate on the ship! We can't let something like whether or not Sasuke used a genjutsu on Naruto ruin our relationships!

I mean, thats what Sasuke did in the Naruto... he BELIEVED, and thats how Naruto became trapped in that awesome genjutsu. The power of faith helped Sasuke see the light in a barrel which had a lid on top, blocking his view from anything, plus a seal that would block even bloodline limit vision from seeing through. That is the only answer that makes sense! See, when Naruto belived in the cave he managed to run out of the cave and run freely, just as if though he were flying away like a butterfly!

Assertn
Mon, 03-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Even though I do agree this isn't a genjutsu, he could have copied the move from the three Genjutsu specialist ninja in the Chuunin Exam. They also used genjutsu which changed the enviroment to make them walk in circles.

sasuke's sharingan wasn't active when they were caught in that genjutsu

Werder
Mon, 03-21-2005, 05:19 PM
WarkWark: Hey sorry man if I did any spoiling, I thought everything I said had already been covered in this thread. I was just trying to give a more balanced view by supporting the anime-only watchers by saying it's easy to see why you thought it was a genjutsu. I'll be more careful in the future but it would be cool if you could save your insults for someone who deserves it, and best if you just didn't insult anyone at all.

Chill

i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 05:37 PM
warark wtf r u doing accusing every single person who said they were a manga reader of spoiling something? i havent read a single thing that wuz a spoiler yet! and dont u think if it wuz an moderator would've alrdy caught it? the rules by the naruto anime discussion make it pretty clear saying "manga refrences r not permitted" (i dunno if its exact words)

now if we cud get bak to discussing the episode instead of watching warwark randomly pick a person and accuse them, jus to clear things up for those of u who STILL think sasuke's technique wuz genjutsu: i'll jus ask this: WHAT KINDA GENJUTSU JUS MAKES U HAVE A FLASHBACK OF A MOMENT ON A SWING?! <--- if u can answer that w/ some of ur twisted knowledge too then i fear nobody can help u.

hey terra, ur about the first person to say something about my pathetic grammer i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif <-- as long as u can read it and understand y bother typing more letters to make it "gramatically correct" in a fourm?

Insane Ear
Mon, 03-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Because this is a forum you have plenty of time to make things more readable for other users, when you type stuff with lousy grammar, and different from the norm, it makes it harder to read. Also why say "wuz" instead of "was"? How is that more letters? It's basically just raping the English language.

About the whole cave thing; When it happened I simply thought "wtf?" since it's the kind of artistic expression that isn't used much in the series, it did cross my mind that it might be Genjutsu, but I quickly figured it wasn't. But it's understandable that some people are confused, since this sort of Evangelion style expression doesn't appear much in Naruto, and it was a little less clear than the stuff between Naruto and Gaara, since that was just obvious.

*goes to watch episode again*

Edit: Okay after watching the cave part again, all I can say is... what is it supposed to represent. The part where Naruto's reflection in the water is Sasuke, what's that supposed to mean? After that, I suppose he thinks about how Sasuke is his friend, he saved him from the dark lonliness and now he's back in the dark having lost Sasuke. Then he remembers what Neji said and realizes he has the power to save Sasuke (and himself for that matter) and finds his way back into the light. If these guys were being really artistic, this could be foreshadowing that Naruto does indeed save Sasuke.

Mut
Mon, 03-21-2005, 06:44 PM
You also type properly in order to not look like a complete dumbass.

EDIT:
I'm not mad, you idiot. And don't talk to me, thanks.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 06:52 PM
does it matter to you (hey look i spelled it out happy?!) people how i type? and using wuz instead of was has jus become a habit of mine for no reason. i'm not surprised mut got mad at this but i still dont think he has a reason to, as far as i see only u people who decided u had nothing better to say besides correcting me in grammer have said anything.

Insane Ear
Mon, 03-21-2005, 06:55 PM
Well you were asking why you should type properly if this was a forum. I never flamed you for poor grammar/spelling. And of course it matters how you type since if you type incorrectly it's harder to read, and while reading most people don't want to have to put in an effort in order to understand what you're saying.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 07:05 PM
well i'm sorry i did not know there were people who read this fourm and could not tell that [u and you] are the same thing, i'm sorry if it strained ur brain to read this, do these grammer-complete posts make your brain feel much better?

and mut ok ur not mad but i cant say calling me a dumbass tells me ur over there having a "jolly-good time" then again maybe you are.

how about we get bak on topic now?

-wat do u think lvl 2 kimi can do?

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
does it matter to you (hey look i spelled it out happy?!) people how i type?

Yes. I'd much rather read literate posts then something that looks like a middle-schooler's cellphone text messages.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 07:07 PM
hate to tell u this alien but i am in middle school

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 07:17 PM
Sorry, you're too young to use the Internet. Call us back in two years or so.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 07:52 PM
yeah...ok... umm.. i'm kinda confused on how old u ppl r cuz i'm 14 in 9th grade... o_O i didnt think anybody that was outta teens would be taht interested in naruto but then again my dad seemed to get hooked awfully fast...

--can we plz get bak on topic? we all kno i have bad grammer, i dont think 5 posts should be used jus to prove to me that i have bad grammer.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-21-2005, 09:24 PM
Great, now people compare Naruto to EVANGELION. Goddamn. If the directors of this episode found that out they'd never stop laughing. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 09:43 PM
lol probably...kishimoto wants it to turn out like DBZ and he gets evangelion... will he be happy or disappointed... i wonder

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 09:45 PM
It's sad that any introspection in anime is written off by comparing it to Evangelion.

basey44
Mon, 03-21-2005, 09:55 PM
are u guys saying bad stuff about evangelion i cant tell? but if u are... oh boy im gonna get ya

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
are u guys saying bad stuff about evangelion i cant tell? but if u are... oh boy im gonna get ya

acctually i didnt think evangelion was that bad, i was just pointing out that kimimoto said DBZ inspired him and someone just compared naruto to evangelion and i was wondering how kimimoto would think, i dunno about you but it seems funny in my mind

(have u guys noticed i'm using correct grammer now? well mostly...)

basey44
Mon, 03-21-2005, 10:11 PM
lol kimimoto

/publishers dont like kimimotos drawings, kimimoto pulls bone sword out of his shoulder and start hacking them up

drcitan
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:13 AM

Holy shit this guys the eminem of gotwoot forums. i/expressions/musicnote.gif

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:21 AM
I don't mind Terra when you go presenting reasons why its probably not a Genjitsu, because they make sense, and I agree that its not. But then you started posting to the effect that anyone who even THINKS that it MIGHT have been an illusion are idiots. Especially when there is evidence in the series to support either possibility. And the fact is you can only be that condecending not because your arguments are infallible, but because you already KNOW the answer from other sources. Its not fair to call others idiots because they don't have access to the information you do, and the fact that they are doing the best they can with the information that has been shown so far.

Roko
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:45 AM
how bout we all agree on something: it is not genjutsu; there's too much evidence against it being genjutsu. got it? now, can we move on to other aspects of the ep, like gaara's fight or somethin?

basey44
Tue, 03-22-2005, 02:42 AM
u guys do know that this wasnt in the manga so its impossible for us to spoil, its common sense, sasuke would be unable to set up that kind of genjutsu in such a short amount of time, while on the run, being chased by naruto, heck im sure he was focused on not tripping over a rock in that dark tunnel. if he really wanted to stop naruto he couldve just used that fire ninjutsu and burnt out the whole tunnel.

Captain Grammar
Tue, 03-22-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
But then you started posting to the effect that anyone who even THINKS that it MIGHT have been an illusion are idiots.

Not idiots, no, but they don't seem to be able to look at the show with anything but its own methods. "A dream-like sequence. It must be genjutsu."

Besides, what kind of shit attack would inspire the opponent to fight with all his heart? "I'll show him this image of Neji, expressing words of endearment that he had said to him earlier in the series, that I was nowhere around for, and could not possibly know about. That will mess with his head."

Come on, guys.

RinnyKFF
Tue, 03-22-2005, 04:05 AM
Well the first thing i said in my post about genjutsu is that i didnt think it was one. I was only stating the possibilities, which a perfectly fallible arguments in an anime-only viewers stand point. Its something that maybe tries to make you believe that it is, and then you find that it isnt. For instance the part with Naruto walking on the water and Sasuke is in the reflection and his laughter echoing around. It leads you to think 'is sasuke doing that?'. But then you find that it isnt it was only Naruto struggling in the dark with his past feelings and the feelings he has now for Sasuke.

And where I come from, 'Retard' means Late, and last time I checked I dont think I was late...well if I am late at something please do enlighten me...because I hate being late for stuff i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Tue, 03-22-2005, 04:26 AM
Unfortunately, "retard" here means and pretty much everywhere in general where they speak the English language, it means "terribly stupid".

Anyway, we should be talking about how Kimimaro is gonna murder Gaara and Lee, not what the whiny, idiot Naruto is going through.

Karasu
Tue, 03-22-2005, 10:14 AM
Well Kimimaro is a cool guy and all, but I very much doubt kimi will "kill" Gaara and Lee i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Gaara killing Kimimaro is a more obvious scenario. He has been pounded and pounded for 2½ eps now. if now kimi would be able to do anything useful in tard lvl2 or whatever Gaara has 2 more forms to take aswell. Well last one isnt Gaara but thats just unlucky for Kimimaro.

Gaara is what alooot stronger in techniques right now than before, and the amounts of sand he controls atm wont get Kimimaro anywhere near Gaara. So a tie or Kimimaro dies..

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Funny what a filler can cause x-x

Anyways... I liked they kept Kimi's open jaw. I was almost certain that part would be censored... at least they just censored the blood. It's like on Bleach, where they gave Shiba a protesis-arm... what´s wrong with a person having a missing arm, whereas we never saw how she lost it? Thankfully in Naruto they have only censored blood in Kimi's battle.

I certainly liked the addition of Zabuza and Haku, and that even though it has been over 100 eps since them they kept the same voiceactors.

Gaara's new jutsus are insanely big too.

Insane Ear
Tue, 03-22-2005, 12:57 PM
I would say that Gaara has more than 2 forms to take, he can be partialy transformed, fully transformed, and then asleep. And then a couple of different forms in between.

Masamune
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:04 PM
personally think the Uber summons, or in gaara's case his demon. Will never be used against anyone who cannot summon/bring out one as well.

Zippy
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:20 PM
after naruto helped gaara understand himself i don't think gaara will try to bring out the demon again... or at least he won't try to bring it out unless the circumstances REALLY demand it... the situation would have to be pretty bleak for him to use the demon because he seems like he cares for other people now and the demon would kill not only his enemies, but also his freinds

Werder
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:32 PM
All I know is I got really excited when Kimi started to go up the levels, because I knew it meant serious fighting was about to happen. In fact I was a bit disappointed that Gaara seemed to be completely dominating the fight by just swamping the area with sand... even though it was pretty awesome (and kinda funny.. instant beach!).

And did anyone else think it was a bit weird Kimi just stood for absolute ages while the huge wave of sand came towards him?

After watching it a couple of times this episode has made me a solid Gaara fan, I was in two minds before. I love how he's evil but good at the same time i/expressions/sun.gif i/expressions/devil.gif i/expressions/sun.gif Now that he fights for the side of good, do you think he'll ever summon Shukaku again?

Zippy
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:47 PM
i don't think he would willfully summon it, but it is def an unresolved conflict for him that will have to be faced later in the series... can't wait i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kooshi
Tue, 03-22-2005, 03:19 PM
With Kimimaro's lvl 2 seal out now, Gaara just HAS to have a couple more jutsus to unleash. IT JUST HAS TO HAPPEN, haha. 127 is almost here, yay.

RyougaZell
Tue, 03-22-2005, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
With Kimimaro's lvl 2 seal out now, Gaara just HAS to have a couple more jutsus to unleash. IT JUST HAS TO HAPPEN, haha. 127 is almost here, yay.

hmmm... seriously... you don't watch previews... do you?
There is NO Naruto this week. In its place a Prince of Tennis 1 Hour Grand Finale Special will air.

a_odessey
Tue, 03-22-2005, 03:47 PM
that was a pretty cool episode but they shouldn't of put the big title on it when it wasn't really even the main part of the battle i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif . but y did gaara call it a "sand avalanche" it was definetely like a tsunami or flood of sand (or was that a translation error?) so just making sure; when they said "2 hour special" did they mean the prince of tennis and naruto put together r 2 hours? or each? cause by the way they were saying it, it seemed like they were goining to be aired next to each other (on a side note...) go eyeshield!

Zippy
Tue, 03-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by: a_odessey
so just making sure; when they said "2 hour special" did they mean the prince of tennis and naruto put together r 2 hours? or each? cause by the way they were saying it, it seemed like they were goining to be aired next to each other

that is what i thought too... that they were gonna be 2 back to back 1 hour specials....

kooshi
Tue, 03-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Nope, I avoid the previews at all costs, haha. I just hate spoilers, regardless of how small it is.
So what's the situation with the episode this week? Is there going to be one or not? It doesn't matter whether or not it's an hr special or not. You guys are confusing me.

ChaosK
Tue, 03-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Nope, I avoid the previews at all costs, haha. I just hate spoilers, regardless of how small it is.
So what's the situation with the episode this week? Is there going to be one or not? It doesn't matter whether or not it's an hr special or not. You guys are confusing me.

there will be no naruto this week, as a result next week there will be a 1 hr special.

WarkWark
Tue, 03-22-2005, 04:49 PM
It appears I have made some friends and enemies.

Let me explain my last post as I haven't been home since I last posted, out with the girlfriend and working and whatnot. Alot of people said something along the lines of "how was that a spoiler" Well I would have to say that anyone who reads the manga and says something isn't something that anime watchers will find out in an episode that hasn't been released yet with complete certainty is a spoiler. For instance "I don't think this is a genjutsu based on etc etc etc" would not be a spoiler. However "That isn't genjutsu" probaly is. The only way to know with 100% certainty that something in this series is true that is in a part of the anime that noone has seen is through reading the manga. Now just for a few notes to certain people

Captain Grammar - Perhaps it was a bit harsh, but that is the only way some people can figure out that what they are doing is wrong. I never claimed to be smart by the way. And I explained why I thought it was a spoiler above, feel free to re-read for your understanding pleasures.

Y The Alien - You are just ignorant, I don't need to waste time destroying your hard earned e-ego.

AssertnFailure - Your right, he couldn't have copied the genjutsu, good call.

Werder - Sorry I was so harsh, but I forget that my words are sometimes written in an insulting way that I do not exactly try to come across as. I was trying to be insulting but perhaps that was overboard, if so I apologize, I explained why I thought it was a spoiler up top.

ChaosKiddo - Instead of watching naruto you should be taking extra english classes.

DrCitan - Drugs are bad, mmkay.

Dezalanel
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:29 PM
Hey idiot. That was FILLER there was no way that could be spoiled. IT WAS NOT IN THE MANGA!!! So if your a manga reader or not, there is no way to spoil it. PLUS you have to be a fool to think that was genjutsu.

Captain Grammar
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:45 PM
For instance "I don't think this is a genjutsu based on etc etc etc" would not be a spoiler. However "That isn't genjutsu" probaly is. The only way to know with 100% certainty that something in this series is true that is in a part of the anime that noone has seen is through reading the manga.

It ISN'T genjutsu. Listen closely: That sequence in the anime was not in the manga; not a single person had seen it prior to the episode. All fresh. All new. Couldn't be spoiled. Understand?

When expressing opinions, you're never actually supposed to type, "In my opinion," or, "I think," because it is already assumed that it is an opinion. I'm not going to type, "In my opinion, it's not genjutsu." That's rediculous. I'm going to type, "It's not genjutsu."

Stop being stupid.

WarkWark
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Dear Dezalanel,

You take naruto so seriously Mr Dezalanel. I have seen people like you before, I sort of have a social byukuugan you see. I can tell that you are probaly the type of Naruto watcher that shopro will be marketing for. Pre-Pubescent idiots who like to spout off randomly ignorant comments. You see, if you would have actually stopped to think first you would have realized that someone who doesn't read the manga would not know which scenes were in the manga. Then you go and add even more to your already horrible post by telling me that I must be a fool to think that was a genjutsu. Well I am pretty sure that it might have crossed your mind once or twice as you watched the episode also. But I am pretty sure by the time you had finished reading this little forum section that your mind was made up to jump on the bandwagon against the fact that it was. Now feeling far superior to me with your knowledge of what is to become, you start using insults to hide the fact that it is indeed you who is the ignorant fool. Best wishes -

Sincerely,
WarkWark

PM : (Since I am sure that you have passed no greater then fifth grade english I will go ahead and teach you something. This is the proper way to write a note to someone. Notice instead of "Hey Idiot" I use clever tactics that will actually anger you more then playground insults. Also I then sign my name at the end, in a plain show of contempt for your intelligence"

WarkWark
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Captain Grammar, there is no need for childish name calling. Just relax and let everyone have their own opinions is all I am saying.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button.

GotWoot Moderator

Captain Grammar
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Your English isn't nearly as well-developed as you seem to think it is.

Ok, I'm not trying to start a rediculous flame war, I'm just trying to explain to you that the scene wasn't in the manga. Alright? So, everyone who is posting, "It's not genjutsu," is not spoiling. If you believe it is genjutsu, then good for you; I'm tired of arguing that point. A lot of people believe otherwise and have explained that. You went off the handle and starting flaming manga-readers for "spoiling" a silly little scene like that. It was not a spoiler. It was not a spoiler. It was not a spoiler.

ChaosK
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:16 PM
hey warkwark go back a couple pages and you'll see we already had this talk about my grammer, if that is all you have to say to me then you seriously should've just kept your mouth shut.

WarkWark
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:19 PM
I guess I will be the bigger man and end this discussion.

You are right.

Captain Grammar
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:20 PM
I guess I will be the bigger man and end this discussion.

You are right.

Atta boy.

RaZzy
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:23 PM
hehehe... nice post WarkWark.. in my opinion manga readers shouldn't even post here.
I see alot of posts by manga readers: "OmG I KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT I WON'T TELL!! :XX"
Deep down inside they just want to spoil it for all of us..

and Captain Grammar... that's totally not the same:

I think this is going to happen..
This is going to happen..

See the difference?
How are we (anime watchers) suppose to see the difference or do we have to trust you on it not being a spoiler(haha..)??

Conclusion:
Just don't type in here.

mkay

Captain Grammar
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:27 PM

I was talking about a matter of opinion. I refuse to type, "I believe it isn't genjutsu," if I don't think it is. However, I will also never type, "I'm a manga-reader, and I know it isn't genjutsu."

See the difference?

Zein
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:38 PM
sasuke's laugh may of been friuty, but it was evil.

can't wait to see them fight again...

Edit: sry ppl, im not a forum noob but for some reason i didnt see the other pages and replied to something on an early page, cant delete my posts so ill just say this..

ChaosK
Tue, 03-22-2005, 07:11 PM
warkwark if you were truely the "bigger man" why did you start this arguement anyway?

^ i agree with sasuke's laugh, i loved it.

jing
Tue, 03-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
warkwark if you were truely the "bigger man" why did you start this arguement anyway?

^ i agree with sasuke's laugh, i loved it.

Dude, he already said he will be the bigger man and ended the argument. He also said you were right. So why must you continue to probe him? Jeez.

ChaosK
Tue, 03-22-2005, 07:29 PM
my intention was not to probe him but merely to point out that what he was doing was not as "great" as he claimed it to be. I will agree with you though i am glad he decided to end the arguement and i will give him credit for that.

jing
Tue, 03-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Dude, he's not claiming that it is great. It's just an expression. He ended the argument by admitting he was wrong, and that is what makes him the "bigger man". So just like stop trying to start beef. Take it over PM if you really care, and thinks the forum cares.

ChaosK
Tue, 03-22-2005, 07:41 PM
i already said i wasnt trying to start anything. whatever i dont feel like continuing to argue about this lets get back on topic.

Assassin
Tue, 03-22-2005, 08:51 PM
so anyway.....i think it was genjutsu i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif......wanna know how i know? cuz kishimoto is my father

Y
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:18 PM

Y The Alien - You are just ignorant, I don't need to waste time destroying your hard earned e-ego.

Aww, you just can't put your money where your mouth is, can you?

EDIT:

Saw the concession before posting. Posted anyway.

Jessper
Tue, 03-22-2005, 10:22 PM
You're a pathetic wannabe if you post "I'm going to be the bigger man here blah blah". You're trying to say your right and act like you deserve the credit of ending the argument, like you just had to get the last word in on it.

If you are truly going to be the bigger man, then just say he is right and you don't want to argue about it anymore.

Back on topic... I wish they would put information like, it is not going to show next week in the entrance too so if you don't watch the next week preview you can see that.

Captain Grammar
Tue, 03-22-2005, 11:28 PM
Alright, guys. Warkwark conceded. Now let's move on before this thread gets locked.

Assassin
Tue, 03-22-2005, 11:39 PM
y doz lv 2 sasuke look like a clown wid a phreaky laff ? rofl!

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:20 AM
hehehe... nice post WarkWark.. in my opinion manga readers shouldn't even post here.
I see alot of posts by manga readers: "OmG I KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT I WON'T TELL!! :XX"
Deep down inside they just want to spoil it for all of us..

See the difference?
How are we (anime watchers) suppose to see the difference or do we have to trust you on it not being a spoiler(haha..)??

Conclusion:
Just don't type in here.

mkay

since you're an anime only viewer, i wouldn't expect you to know the odds....but if all the manga readers stopped talking in here......then there'll be only be like, 5 active members talking in the naruto anime forum

Assassin
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:26 AM
/me is proud to be one of those 5

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Everyone is a shitfucker but me!

basey44
Wed, 03-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Alright, guys. Warkwark conceded. Now let's move on before this thread gets locked

but it cant get locked, its the episode discussion thread, where would we discuss the episode if this thread was locked
i just wish warkwark wouldve looked back a few posts and seen that there was about 20 posts telling him this wasnt in the manga and so couldnt be spoiled, then i wouldnt have had to troll through 2 pages of this shit to see what happened.

its over, fine, im just still pissed at warkwark for being an idiot and pretending to be all high and mighty for trying to used proper english and junk and gloating about it

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:19 AM
We all think Wark's an incredibly irritating idiot, basey. But sometimes we have to keep it to ourselves.

Oops.

Anyway, damn this Narutoless week. I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zippy
Wed, 03-23-2005, 03:23 AM
I'm right there with ya terra i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I think i may have to go cry on someones shoulder......... any volunteers?

oh and warkwark stop being such a douche

ES
Wed, 03-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Bah...cant think of something to pass the time waiting for that 1 hour ep....hmm...Bash Wark with pickles and loofahs seems nice...but then again..im too lazy to...

Assassin
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:23 AM
rite, so how abotu we stop this stupid flamming before one of the mods gets too annoyed by it. this thread has to last another week remember.

Racso
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:06 PM
Too annoyed?? Have you read all the posts? don't you see, I bet that already happend..

It's true. Stop flaming you guys and stay on topic or this thread may have to be locked.

GotWoot Moderator

ChaosK
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:11 PM
baseey_69 i guess this thread CAN acctually be locked then, we would just not be able to talk about naruto i guess.

Originally posted by: Assassin
y doz lv 2 sasuke look like a clown wid a phreaky laff ? rofl!

i agree that sasuke looks like a clown but he turned back into normal form when he came out of the barrel so i guess his laugh is already freaky

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:13 PM
hehehe, what a good laugh...

aaaanyways....

I still don't interpret the preview correctly...

I do understand that this week a 1-hour-special-grand-finale for POT will be aired
Also that next week we get a 1-hour-Naruto

what I don't understand is... in 2 weeks... what will be aired? I still don't get if they will be showing a 1-hour-season-previews or just 1/2 hour alongside naruto... anybody can clarify?

ChaosK
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:43 PM
i'm not sure i understand your question but i will try to answer what i understand of it.

in 2 weeks they will be showing a normal episode of naruto (30min) and if you are asking about what new anime might be showed in place of PoT then i am sorry i cannot answer that because they did not mention it on the preview. Dont worry about it yet though, i'm sure that after the 1 hour naruto special they will mention something in the preview.

Werder
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:45 PM
WarkWark: I accept your apology. I think we've both learnt to be careful from now on...

So anyway,

I *think* there will be a 2 week break before the next Naruto (the translation said 30th of March), and then there will be a 1 hour special of Naruto. Because its something to do with some spring break anime festival, they are just giving information on some new anime shows (probably one to fill the gap POT is going to leave as it appears to be finishing for good), so that bit doesn't mean anything to us.

So unfortunately Ryouga, we have a whole extra week to wait i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif But then we have a whole hour to watch i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Who says Sasuke looks like a clown in his level 2? Looks to me like a Big Hair problem (happened alot in the eighties, not all of you would remember..) Used a bit too much volumising shampoo when he was washing his hair while in the barrel or something i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Insane Ear
Wed, 03-23-2005, 05:53 PM
Thank god for World of Warcraft, now I have something to do while waiting for this 1 hour special.

PSJ
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:20 PM
would just like to say that i loved the espression "social byakugan" that was put in that all to serious post. made me laugh and felt a little sad for the guy to. with that being said i will now leave since i really have nothing to say.

ChaosK
Wed, 03-23-2005, 10:15 PM
where was social byakugan said? O_O maybe i dont read this things closely enough...

Karasu
Wed, 03-23-2005, 10:30 PM
It was somewhere in a post that guy wark something posted. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif