PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 23

Roko
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Bleach 23 (http://bleachportal.saikoug.com/download.php?id=8&file=[Chihiro]Bleach23.avi.torrent) by Chihiro

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:11 AM
Awesome ep as usual.

Just like with Fullmetal Alchemist, I get into this series later than everyone else... but damn, it's fucking awesome. Slow in the beginning, but funny, and now I'm obsessed.

And very tempted to get the manga...

kAi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:45 AM
23 by Lunar is out!
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2023%20%5BAAF99D8D%5D.avi.torrent
or irc

lunaranime @ rizon

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 05:28 AM
Bleach has regained its intangible awesomeness, this episode rocked, and let us in on the fact that a WHOLE BUNCHA SHIT is gonna go down soon.

LaZie
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:30 AM
lol @ Ishida trying to pull Ichigo and Ichigo trying to hand on

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:46 AM
The only other shounen anime that has me laughing this much is One Piece. Insanely hilarious show.

basey44
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:57 AM
come on download come one, i wanna watch BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH

kooshi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:47 PM
Haha, another great episode. That girl is just hilarious, yet freaky at the same time. I wouldn't want to meet someone like her, haha.
Also, there's some sort of conspiracy going on! Whee, more mystery in Soul Society.

Aeon
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:05 PM
I've never noticed during the previews but do they always show a Death God at the end of them? I just noticed Kon calling the 5th squad leader his little sister. And oh yea this ep was great, that girl voice sounded familiar like she was Anko or Karanai.

Board of Command
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Awesome episode.

CheesyPuffs144
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:29 PM
Awesome episode, even with the lack of much action or fighting

Black ops
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:25 PM
ANIME-KEEP NEEDS TO HURRY UP!!! Lunar will hold me off till then. WOnder when this is going to get liscensed. I will slit my throat after it gets liscensed.

Roko
Fri, 03-18-2005, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
I've never noticed during the previews but do they always show a Death God at the end of them? I just noticed Kon calling the 5th squad leader his little sister. And oh yea this ep was great, that girl voice sounded familiar like she was Anko or Karanai.

yah, they've been doin that for a few eps now
that girl (who is now my new fav char in Bleach since she's so cool) reminded me of tayuya in naruto, esp when she called ichigo a shithead

LaZie
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:00 AM
Ah well, I can't wait for next weeks episode as usual. Seems like alot of action is gonna be happening in the next few eps

Jessper
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:22 AM
The overly large breast are kind of stupid, I hate how animes just go off with the "fan service" these days. I don't mind a hot/cute girl in anime at all. However stuffing some watermelons in their shirts and then giving them only 1 square foot of cloth total to wear is out of hand and sometimes makes them less attractive (stand alone complex, one time the captain is wearing normal clothes and she looked a lot better!). It's disappointing really.

She also reminded me of tayuya, the hair was very similar and she acted kinda the same heh. I liked how they drew her face a lot i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

In other news:

I thought this episode was great minus my previous mentioned pickyness =) The fights should be getting fast paced and interesting this next episode, hurrah!

Mut
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:28 AM
Jessper, just admit it. You swing the other way.

Anyway, she was much hotter without the prosthetic arm.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 03-18-2005, 05:44 AM
she had other apendages than her large endowments?
holy shit! i had no idea ?!? although i must admit if she in fact has a prostetic arm i am greatly shamed.

basey44
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
And very tempted to get the manga...

yes omg do it, u wont regret it at all

Turkish-S
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:32 AM
sucky epi but i bet the next wann is gonna rock

nests
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

Wow what part of it was sucky you probably are not into comedy anime are you.

Assertn
Fri, 03-18-2005, 01:11 PM
is there anywhere to direct download this mofo?

Jessper
Fri, 03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Jessper, just admit it. You swing the other way.

Anyway, she was much hotter without the prosthetic arm.

Ya, whatever mut!! lol =P

I guess over exaggerated body parts just don't do it for me ; )

Turkish-S
Fri, 03-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by: nests

nope i don't i like commedy but there has 2 be @ least 5 min of action in an anime.

Jessper
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:18 PM

nope i don't i like commedy but there has 2 be @ least 5 min of action in an anime.

Otherwise it sucks, period? Such a very strict and flawed set of rules... interesting

Y
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:40 PM

Not all anime consists of shitty fighting.

Roko
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

i havn't tried this myself, but you can find it here among other anime (use to have naruto and GSD but removed them after licensing, so i guess they dun host licensed anime): http://www.fansub.tv/

jimmymasaki
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:08 AM
my five cents.... this episode was friggin funny... far out! i can't wait to see the next one.. FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hehe, i love bonnie-chan

Turkish-S
Sat, 03-19-2005, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

Not all anime consists of shitty fighting.

Originally posted by: Jessper

Otherwise it sucks, period? Such a very strict and flawed set of rules... interesting

yess there has 2 be commedy in it.
but i don't find things like things like :the main charrecter who is one of the strongest shinigami (death god's) who fight's with a total morron that is just wrong is ichida would kight him okey but ichigo should just kill him.

LaZie
Sat, 03-19-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by: Roko

i havn't tried this myself, but you can find it here among other anime (use to have naruto and GSD but removed them after licensing, so i guess they dun host licensed anime): http://www.fansub.tv/

hey thx for the link, now i can DL Air. Ive been so bored lately cuz i was on my spring break and nothing to do.

kAi
Sat, 03-19-2005, 05:14 AM
but i don't find things like things like :the main charrecter who is one of the strongest shinigami (death god's) who fight's with a total morron that is just wrong is ichida would kight him okey but ichigo should just kill him.
Did you realise the fight with Ganju is more pride and muck around than anything, they're fighting like ordinary humans, basically. Fighting with normal strength not superpowered strength.

This was a cool ep though, I love Bleach because of it's mix of comedy, action, story, etc. Very well done.

Roko
Sat, 03-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by: LaZyKiD

Originally posted by: Roko

hey thx for the link, now i can DL Air. Ive been so bored lately cuz i was on my spring break and nothing to do.

np, tis a pity they dun host naruto and GSD anymore...

Mae
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Cute ep. I liked how Ganju and Ichigo didn't even pause to think before attacking each other. And are huge chimneys really used to launch fireworks? This is the second time I've seen this.

Turkish-S
Mon, 03-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by: kAi

Did you realise the fight with Ganju is more pride and muck around than anything, they're fighting like ordinary humans, basically. Fighting with normal strength not superpowered strength.

This was a cool ep though, I love Bleach because of it's mix of comedy, action, story, etc. Very well done.

i love bleach 2 but this ep introduces 1 new charrecter.
but the only thing we know about her now is that she is a fireworks master the rest was filled bye a useless fight between a morron and ichigo behaving himself as an morron.
the ep is just not well balenced i expected much more of this epi...

basey44
Mon, 03-21-2005, 05:54 AM
just give it more time, its not like shes gonna just magically not appear in the next ep, was nejis or sasukes past explained to the viewer the first episode they were in? no? then why are u making a fuss about this

Assertn
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:50 PM
actually, i didnt find this ep all that funny

Lefty
Tue, 03-22-2005, 11:01 PM
Neither did i. The only part I liked was when the sister got really pissed offed, and yes she was hotter with out the arm.