PDA

View Full Version : shikamaru falls in love

khhan
Sat, 03-12-2005, 05:29 PM
in episode 125 i saw shikamaru in the end that he realised wut his father was talking about famales.
that you cant live with then and you cant live without them.
and he looks at the girl of the sand trio. and he gets a wierd face.
he falls in love with that girl just like in his father situation.
where the female is dominating but on a sick way crazy in love i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Mut
Sat, 03-12-2005, 05:31 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROFL!!!!!!! RELALLALLY????YY????????????

SHIKAMARU SEX TEMARI@!

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 06:25 PM
haha funny i noticed it too

Jaredster
Sat, 03-12-2005, 07:13 PM
I sorta noticed in the chuunin exams actually that he had a thing for her. Interesting that the evidence is now piling up. Hope we find out more in the next arc. I can see it now.

But yea, this was sorta of obvious.

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-12-2005, 08:00 PM
SHIKAMARU IS TOO SMART FOR LOVE
LOVE IS JUST PAIN
AND SINCE SHIKAMARU IS SO SMART
HE AVOIDS PAIN

IN OTHER WORDS
YOU ARE WROOONG

Deblas
Sat, 03-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
LOVE IS JUST PAIN
HE AVOIDS PAIN

He didn't avoid it very much when he broke his own finger.

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-12-2005, 08:27 PM
silence!

Y
Sat, 03-12-2005, 08:53 PM
Sorry guys the Shikamaru/Temari sex scene will be censored for the anime.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 03-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Love can overpower somebody who is smart...

Ironically only two types of people can eventually fight against love...

Those with a complete set of principles of life that they stick to, and those who have no principles in life.

Edit: Lol as for the topic, Shika can't get with Temari... what would the future Nara clan look like??? I can't imagine a blonde Shikamaru lookalike.

Jaredster
Sat, 03-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

Those with a complete set of principles of life that they stick to, and those who have no principles in life.

Edit: Lol as for the topic, Shika can't get with Temari... what would the future Nara clan look like??? I can't imagine a blonde Shikamaru lookalike.

look at Hunter the love expert.

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 09:32 PM
no offense hunger but i laughed so hard when i saw that post jus cuz i recentally saw "hitch" the movie and u reminded me so much of the "love doctor" i'd love to see some real romance in naruto not jus sakura dreaming about sasuke the whole entire time...(remember when she said she'd follow him everywhere? OBSESSED!)

DB_Hunter
Sat, 03-12-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter

look at Hunter the love expert.

Being the nice guy I am I would take the remark in a light hearted manner i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Tonsus
Sun, 03-13-2005, 05:22 AM
Shikamaru has been getting so many pervert opportunites as of late.

It has to be the vest.

Master Pain
Sun, 03-13-2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by: Deblas

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
LOVE IS JUST PAIN
HE AVOIDS PAIN

He didn't avoid it very much when he broke his own finger.
Beats a kunai in the stomach eh?

Anyway i got that impression too that there maybe will be something going on with those two in the future. Or maybe it was just a wake up call for Shikamaru in general that the girls aren't such a bad thing after all.

Kairi
Sun, 03-13-2005, 08:49 AM
This thread is really funny to me because at the end of the episode I said out loud "ok, now they're going to kiss". And then I was like, whoah, where did that come from?! and I dismissed the idea. Then I log on here and see this. Too funny.

Rek
Sun, 03-13-2005, 09:32 AM
hokay! now, if its shika, temari, and one of his shadow thingy's is it considered a three some?

badass
Sun, 03-13-2005, 10:07 AM
This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

XanBcoo
Sun, 03-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Personally, I think they're gonna get together. Even though there is 0 romance in Naruto (except for the aforementioned Sakura/Ino Sasuke obsession), I think there has been a lot of hinting towards Shikamaru and Temari.
That would be soooo funny.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-13-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah thats true but the main focus of this anime is not romance, nothing will really happen though the epiosde where sakura tried to stop sasuke from leaving wuz disturbing wen she said she'd do ANYTHING for him

XanBcoo
Sun, 03-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Here's a quote from the EP 125 DISCUSSION that pretty much sums it up (I forgot who said this):

"Heh, yeah, I bet years from now Shika is gonna be married to Temari and be just as pussywhipped as his dad. "

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 03-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Of course there going to hookup. It's about as subtle as a sledgehammer.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by: xanbcoo
Here's a quote from the EP 125 DISCUSSION that pretty much sums it up (I forgot who said this):

"Heh, yeah, I bet years from now Shika is gonna be married to Temari and be just as pussywhipped as his dad. "

That was me.

Although, I always assumed Shika was gay. What with his wearing two earrings, his fishnet shirt, and his always saying how he doesn't like women.

CelestialDonut
Thu, 03-17-2005, 12:46 AM
Hmm i don't know, I really didn't see it at all. I was actually thinking more Ino cause she's alot like his mother lol.

Tonsus
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:13 AM
I really hope he doesn't become infatuated so quickly. It may affect his whole prodigy quality.

Nothing is worse to a team than pubescent infatuation.

Shikamaru: Hey guys, me and Yoko--erm, Temari have some really groovy ideas! All of us will charge head on to the 8 enemy Jounin. I know it sounds dumb at first, but think about it, they'll become so tired from stabbing us so many times, they'll faint from exaustion!

Neji (considering he's still alive) :That is, by far, the dumbest idea I've ever heard in my life.

Shikamaru: Yeah, but she has these huge lumps on her chest that give some sort of ominscient powers. I think that's her bloodline limit.

Neji: You mean her boobs?

Shikamaru: There you go. I guess that would explain why Tsunade was chosen to be the 5th.

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:43 AM
[QNeji (considering he's still alive) :That is, by far, the dumbest idea I've ever heard in my life.

Shikamaru: Yeah, but she has these huge lumps on her chest that give some sort of ominscient powers. I think that's her bloodline limit.

Shikamaru: There you go. I guess that would explain why Tsunade was chosen to be the 5th.
][/quote]

LOL that was great. The breasts rule above all else within the naruto universe. Do not deny the powers of the breasts

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Although, I always assumed Shika was gay. What with his wearing two earrings, his fishnet shirt, and his always saying how he doesn't like women.

the earrings = gay analagy went out with the 90s, get with the times

ChaosK
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by: Tonsus

Shikamaru: Hey guys, me and Yoko--erm, Temari have some really groovy ideas! All of us will charge head on to the 8 enemy Jounin. I know it sounds dumb at first, but think about it, they'll become so tired from stabbing us so many times, they'll faint from exaustion!

Neji (considering he's still alive) :That is, by far, the dumbest idea I've ever heard in my life.

lol funny, i dun get the yoko... the tsunade thing, i wonder what she really looks lik...w/o the changing apperance

Tonsus
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:17 PM
The "Yoko" thing was a reference to Yoko Ono.
Some people think that she was responsible for the break up of The Beatles because of her "creative" new ideas she had with John Lennon.

Deblas
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:10 PM
Can ninjas from different villages hookup anyway?

Tonsus
Thu, 03-17-2005, 09:33 PM
I'm pretty sure that they can, but it is probably looked down upon, because what they're essentially doing is sleeping with a spy.

ChaosK
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:01 PM
well the sand and konoha r technically allies so i'm guessing it'd be ok... hey... if they had a baby wat village wud i belong to?

Tonsus
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:17 PM
They're allied under a common enemy, just like the Americans and the Soviets. Knowing another village's secrets wouldn't hurt your village one bit.

If a baby were to be born, it'd probably belong to the village where it was born. But given a choice, they'd probably choose a quiet forest over a windy desert.

Board of Command
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:36 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they both fall in the river one day, then strip down and sit back to back in a cave behind a bonfire.

i/expressions/rolleye.gif sound familiar?

Deblas
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:17 AM
lol. So true BOC

khhan
Fri, 03-18-2005, 03:09 PM
uum he terracosmo

look at the same situation like his own father

like the fatty, puppy lover and shika are olmost the same as there own parents. fitghing style intellegence etc etc
and when you look at shika's mom you should see little resemblence in tamari ( look only at the personality )
so it may be farfetched but it has a big chance that shika making tamari carry shika junior i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

dizkidhuy
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:55 PM
lmao

ChaosK
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by: khhan
uum he terracosmo

look at the same situation like his own father

like the fatty, puppy lover and shika are olmost the same as there own parents. fitghing style intellegence etc etc
and when you look at shika's mom you should see little resemblence in tamari ( look only at the personality )
so it may be farfetched but it has a big chance that shika making tamari carry shika junior

acctually i dont consider it farfetched at all... o_O is it jus me?

i dont get the "he terracosmo" part but w/e...

sry i'm really out of it today so mayb u cud explain BOC or Deblas: how is the "fall in a river strip down and sit in a cave behind a bon-fire familiar?

Board of Command
Fri, 03-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Edit: Ok I'll change it to:

It's the classic way of anime characters falling in love.
Examples off the top of my head: Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Berserk, Elfen Lied...

Deblas
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:02 PM
And a hell of alot of animes out there.

privateparts
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:12 AM
Yea, I could tell from the first fight they had together, with the way they look at each other.

XanBcoo
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:25 PM
I thought so too.
About the Ino thing...she's gonna be w/Choji (If he's alive --PLEAAAASE!). There have been just as many clues about her and Choji than there have been of Temari and Shika. PLus, if he's ok, he'd be all skinny now, which she likes - remember?
that'd be funny.

Board of Command
Sat, 03-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Nah Chouji's just on a yo-yo diet. If he doesn't find a way to lose all that fat he'd die from blood clots, so that red pill is a way to control his fat levels.

Tonsus
Sat, 03-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Didn't Shikamaru say that when Choji takes the red pill, he would gain an instant boost of massive chakra, but he would have to pay for it with his life?

----*SPOILER...somewhat*----

Then again, that guy from the waterfall village didn't die when he drank that power-giving water.

---------------------------

greateachermin
Sat, 03-19-2005, 05:10 PM
the whole bit with the boobs are hilarious...

KitKat
Sat, 03-19-2005, 05:27 PM
I thought so too.
About the Ino thing...she's gonna be w/Choji (If he's alive --PLEAAAASE!). There have been just as many clues about her and Choji than there have been of Temari and Shika. PLus, if he's ok, he'd be all skinny now, which she likes - remember?
that'd be funny.

That's terrible. I wouldn't wish that fate upon any man, much less Chouji. It's enough that he has to put up with Ino from being on the same team. And can you imagine her having children for Chouji's clan? They'd all starve to death because she'd be so worried about her own reputation and wouldn't want to have 'fat' children.

Psyke
Sat, 03-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by: KitKat

I thought so too.
that'd be funny.

That's terrible. I wouldn't wish that fate upon any man, much less Chouji. It's enough that he has to put up with Ino from being on the same team. And can you imagine her having children for Chouji's clan? They'd all starve to death because she'd be so worried about her own reputation and wouldn't want to have 'fat' children.

Ino and Chouji? That's a bit hard to swollow...... Don't think Ino would settle for anyone less than a Sasuke type character, much less Chouji. Unless of course he saves her life or does something dramatic for her, which would be another matter entirely.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:17 PM
we're kinda gettin off topic but i jus wanna add, at the chunin exam sakura seemed MUCH more worried about sasuke than ino. and they havent mentioned ino liking sasuke ever after.

now bak on topic: is temari that loud? i kno all of u r thinkin if he marries temari he'll marry a loud-mouth woman jus lik his dad but i didnt remember temari being that loud but i've mentioned b4 in some other threads my memory really sucks...