PDA

View Full Version : Back in episode 105

JusDaMan
Sat, 03-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I was rewatching the episodes... and i didnt understand what was the problem there...

When ibiki was talking about the 10th question. Was there any way to pass that question that time??

He said if anyone who wanted to take it can stay and if they get it wrong they cant be a chuunin forever. but in the end he failed everyone... so that means there is no way ANYONE in that exam could have passed rite??

This can be locked or let it die or watevers. Lol

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:00 PM
yeh if ur talkin about the flash back, i wuz wondering about that too. he failed all the guys that stayed in the exam but the guys who left technically gave up so how the hell were u supposed to pass that exam? i wuz thinking that mayb we went to get the people who gave up and tell them they wud advance or something... dunno i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

Seiryuu-sama
Sat, 03-12-2005, 10:29 PM
He said that the ones who choose to remain will compete with their teammates and one of them will 100% fail and will never be able to take the exam again. Those who wouldn't accept that were the ones who passed, and were most likely greeted by someone outside the room.

Although, it IS a filler episode, so I guess they didn't feel like making everything clear.

Augury
Sun, 03-13-2005, 05:57 PM
The ones that left were most likely redirected to the next part of the exam once they left the room. They're not going to make an impassable test.

PSJ
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:45 AM
okay this is how it is. in the original test, everyone who remained passed not failed, the only ones who failed was the ppl that left.

greateachermin
Fri, 03-18-2005, 11:24 AM
the ones who left because they didnt want to become chunnin while failing their teamates... and they passed because they show loyalty...

the one who stayed showed that they want to become chunnin even if they have to bring their teamate down, thats why they failed... remember Ibiki said they are the worst kind on ninjas...

The one that left were probably go to another room where they continued the test...

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 03-22-2005, 12:56 AM
It was pretty much the same problem that naruto got during his exam only in reverse.

Inu-X
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:13 PM
The one that left were probably go to another room where they continued the test...

No, that ones that left just plain failed.

PSJ
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
It was pretty much the same problem that naruto got during his exam only in reverse.

this was just a flashback of when naruto did the test correct? i havent actually seen ep 105 but as people speak about ibiki and the chuunin exam i assumed it was a flashback.

the ones that left showed that they didnt have ocmplete confidence in their own ability and you cant be a leader if you dont have confindence in yourself. the ones that stayed showed the opposite and was rewarded with passing the test, its as easy as that. remember in a ninja mission the top priority is to complete the mission not take care of your teammates.

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet

this was just a flashback of when naruto did the test correct? .

No.

PSJ
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:40 PM
so that means there was another chuunin exam during the filler?

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:42 PM
so that means there was another chuunin exam during the filler?

A flashback to a different Chuunin exam.

I like how you posted here without having a clue as to the content of the episode.

PSJ
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:46 PM
yep i love that part to. so the producer completly looked over the fact that they change the chuunin exam leaders(or whatever i should call them every year) and it was ibikis first time? and to add to that why would he reverse the test when it was made pretty clear that he didnt like cowards? im glad i didnt watch this stupid filler. you see when ibiki was mentioned and chuunin exam and flashback i assumed it was a flashback of the only chuunin exam he has ever held. but oh well i guess it wasnt like that this time....

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:47 PM
i assumed.

Yeah, that's the problem.

PSJ
Thu, 03-24-2005, 06:31 AM
oh well the rest i said was true, but theres no need to argue about this.

Inu-X
Thu, 03-24-2005, 05:54 PM
Quite frankly, it was a flashack of the chuunin exam that we saw, because Ibiki's brother was remembering him.

Y
Thu, 03-24-2005, 06:03 PM
No it wasn't. Are you retarded?

Inu-X
Thu, 03-24-2005, 09:05 PM
I hate when people use that word out of context, especially since my uncle was mentally challenged. I don't want to continue this conversation with you, so don't respond.

Y
Thu, 03-24-2005, 09:16 PM
Seriously, you do realize that it was a different Chuunin Exam than the one Naruto took, right?

folf
Fri, 04-22-2005, 09:56 PM
I thought they both were similar to Kakashi's tests. First, about an individual recognizing or taking care of the team, with the objective in mind, then second about the team recognizing or taking care of the individual, knowing full well about the objective, but making comparisons are easy to make, I mean, carelessly made when you don't really remember the episode this thread is referring to.

ChaosK
Fri, 04-22-2005, 10:26 PM
kakashi's test was acctually different, kakashi needed them to use teamwork though, if they just used team work and still couldnt get the bells from kakashi i dont think he would've passed them because he probably thought all 3 of them together should be able to get it...

Sam98034
Tue, 04-26-2005, 06:56 AM
OK this is what happened. In the test that naruto took, if you stayed for the last question...you passed. In the flashback, if you stayed for the last question, you failed. The questions were different for those situations. It's made that way so the students can't cheat. You wouldn't necessarily be able to pass by just staying for the last question because your friend from one year ahead said that's how he passed. TADA.

Darkcarnage
Tue, 04-26-2005, 03:52 PM
from waht i saw and rememebr( i watched it so far 3 times from start to finish 1-130 right now lol)

now for teh flash back for waht i saw and understood, he failed everyone taht times cause of a simple things
#1 everyone that staied did so for selfish reasons
#2 where scared/unsure about themselves and there team mates thinking taht they would fail
remember everone durning this test even the young bro was scared but thought he was doing taht right thing, but he was doing so with the wrong reasons. he wated the be a leader cuase he was one guy brother not cause he cared for his team amte or the like.
they did not show waht was needed in a leader ship position.

now in naruto test everyone once naruto showed he not quite and stay for his friends even if he could not advance in rank everagain no matter what it cost himself. that ran off teh fear that everyone had during that test. shwoing they had the heart and spirt needed to be a leader and willing to put one self on teh line for their team mates :-)

lest taht how i seen it so far. might be over thinking it.

also do not forget the hokage told them at one point no one ever had to pass to become a leader taht all or 0 could pass pending on the judgement of the leaders and showing of there skills/talents