PDA

View Full Version : Ep 21 discussion

PSJ
Sat, 03-12-2005, 11:23 AM
well the raw is out for those interested, catch it at tokyotosho.

NM
Sat, 03-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Nice, now we'll finally know who plans on continuing Gundam Seed Destiny. Lets hope Haro ^2 subs this episode and the rest!

Crion629
Sat, 03-12-2005, 01:20 PM
And...who would that be???

jing
Sat, 03-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Haro^2 is a subber and subbed Gundam Seed. What do you want, his real name?

rdperalta
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:55 PM
hehehehehe looks like he didnt experience the GS licensing that happened a couple of years ago that pissed a lot of GS fans. Man.. i hope Haro^2 would come back and work on this series

Shinigami
Sat, 03-12-2005, 05:08 PM
yea i hope so too. Plus they were cool enough to throw in tht random tribute farewell in the end lol.

We will wait and either
a) Rejoice
b) go into ANGST mode
c) bomb Bandai's HQ

gundam-freak
Sat, 03-12-2005, 11:57 PM
ne 1 noe where i can get gs besides irc?

Lefty
Sun, 03-13-2005, 02:18 AM
Use English not 1337. IRC is the safest bet and posting info about where to get torrents specificly is a little dicey right now.

rdperalta
Sun, 03-13-2005, 07:38 AM
Yup.. wouldnt want to post sites or links that would tip off Bandai hehehehe. Anyweis.. just check out the usual places you get anime other than Animesuki and maybe the latest episode would show up there

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 03-13-2005, 08:22 AM
DC++ maybe?

gundam-freak
Sun, 03-13-2005, 08:36 AM
erm irc's not safe.. my friends have been gettin caught by the law for d/ling via irc... if u want u can pm me the site or e-mail me my e-mail is ttwtan_18@hotmail.com

asianfriend3
Sun, 03-13-2005, 11:35 AM
uh i dont understand what is a raw?

Assassin
Sun, 03-13-2005, 12:03 PM
raw = unsubbed version

Optimaximal
Sun, 03-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Seed Fansubs just released #21... I dunno if im allowed to post the torrent link though, so find it yourselves i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Lefty
Sun, 03-13-2005, 01:42 PM
IF people want the link they should PM you or Me for that matter and we'll tell you. Try to keep this crap under raps people.

TwisT
Sun, 03-13-2005, 02:16 PM
And why are you not allowed to paste the link???

Munsu
Sun, 03-13-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by: Lefty
IF people want the link they should PM you or Me for that matter and we'll tell you. Try to keep this crap under raps people.

here... i'll post the link no reason to hide it, it is everywhere...

http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2021.avi.torrent

Lefty
Sun, 03-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah but Bandai and other companies scower the forums for info on people who are releasing thier work. Remember the ADV fiasco. Bandai's not that much better. But what ever your right it is everywhere.

TwisT
Sun, 03-13-2005, 02:52 PM
If they wanted it to be a secret they would not have released it at BT at all..

Munsu
Sun, 03-13-2005, 02:55 PM
if bandai knows about gotwoot, why wouldnt they know about tokyotosho, baka-updates.... you name it...

Lefty
Sun, 03-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by: TwisT
If they wanted it to be a secret they would not have released it at BT at all..

Your right, it's just the shit storm fomr last time makes me use little more caution when hadning out BT release info of ADV or Bandai Licensed material. They're Nazi's, for good reason but still they're Nazi's.

jing
Sun, 03-13-2005, 03:18 PM
its not hard to use google and find your latest releases
but anyways just watched episode. it was an ok ep.

rdperalta
Sun, 03-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Cant wait to finish getting 21

Yup.. Bandai and ADV are nazis when it comes to their licensed R1 properties

Optimaximal
Sun, 03-13-2005, 05:48 PM
!SPOILER!

ok, there was definitely a pubescent case of 'OMG TITS' from Shinn i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kinggalaxia
Sun, 03-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Currently downloading

Love that Seed-Fansubs is still doing it :-D

Terracosmo
Sun, 03-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Fucking awesome. Heine is boarding the ship, unexpectedly, but it will be nice.
Stellar is hot.

Yeah.
And the beginning of the episode was hilarious!

saga
Sun, 03-13-2005, 08:09 PM
I cant wait for the next episode. Shinn looks scared like a little girl, i bet its when he see's Freedom lol! this ep was cool as well big deja vu ep from SEED but with loads of funny moments like Athrun face lol

Deblas
Sun, 03-13-2005, 08:50 PM
I loved this episode! The beggining was hilarious. Shinn finally meets Stellar and Freedom will be in the next episode!!. Maybe this time he'll fight Shinn. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shinigami
Sun, 03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Great Great Ep. Can't wait for next. Neone else noticed how it sooooooooo resembles cagalli and athrun, and also frey and kira. ? I would say more but dont wanna be redundant abotu ep.

Mut
Sun, 03-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Man... Athrun is such a pimp. He's gonna be bangin Lunamaria with Mia anytime soon now.

Rickbee
Sun, 03-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Let see what happens when he finds the archangle again then Athren will have 3 instead of 2
Woot first post

Yew
Sun, 03-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Hes gunna pick Cagalli at the end but personally... i rather pick Meer cuz shes hottest of all 3 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif!! lol

edit: just saw the episode so funny!! especially athurn's face ... i was laughing my ass off. then when shinn met stellar.. man.. gotta love that scene *drools* =X

Aeon
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:15 AM
Now that Heine is joining the ship the Minerva is wayyyy too over powered. And Steller has the best character.

Roko
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:22 AM
was it just me or did stellar look exactly like cagalli from behind in that cave scene?

Cion
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:45 AM
No it wasn't just you, i thought she resembled cagalli a bit to much there.

clone of cagalli? ^^

Assassin
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:49 AM
just you...im surprised they showed so much skin considering how often the gundam series is liscenced and shown on north american television. i'd be hard to edit that enitre scene out. wonder how the networks will work with that when it finally comes to tv.

im pretty sure this was thouroughly discussed when it first happened, but any one have any new theories on stellars wierd fear of death. i know last time some ppl speculated that it was a code phrase incase the trio got out of control or something, but considering we haven't seen similar situations for sting and aeul, i dont really buy that.

personally i think somethign probably happened in her childhood....like her parents got shot in front of her, and she was threatened when she cried/screamed. most likely neo saved her and said he'd protect her, hence the flashbacks when shinn said the same thing. can't wait to find out what the deal is.

stellar is one of the best characters i've seen in any series as far back as i can remember. her child like personallity and fear are done so wonderfully, its really amazing to watch.

Roko
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:55 AM
aye, stellar is an interesting char

i can't wait to see what the gouf ignited or whatever that orange zaku is called (too lazy to look it up) can do in battle, and yes, i agree that the minerva is way overpowered; if they are already kicking butt on earth, imagine what they can do in space, since minerva is a space battleship

Alu
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:58 AM
I want that song that played in the Stellar-Shin Scene! That was quite a nice song.

TeknoXI
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
just you...im surprised they showed so much skin considering how often the gundam series is liscenced and shown on north american television. i'd be hard to edit that enitre scene out. wonder how the networks will work with that when it finally comes to tv.

im pretty sure this was thouroughly discussed when it first happened, but any one have any new theories on stellars wierd fear of death. i know last time some ppl speculated that it was a code phrase incase the trio got out of control or something, but considering we haven't seen similar situations for sting and aeul, i dont really buy that.

personally i think somethign probably happened in her childhood....like her parents got shot in front of her, and she was threatened when she cried/screamed. most likely neo saved her and said he'd protect her, hence the flashbacks when shinn said the same thing. can't wait to find out what the deal is.

stellar is one of the best characters i've seen in any series as far back as i can remember. her child like personallity and fear are done so wonderfully, its really amazing to watch.
They'll find a way to edit it. They'll prolly just draw on some bathing suits like the did in Tenchi and Yugi-Oh. For those who have seen the Dub of Gundam SEED (1st one), did anyone notice how they freaking drew pretty neon green and red circles on the guns to make them laser guns? OMFG...how lame.

Yeah, Stellar's character has a nice touch to it. I just find it amazing that she can pilot a mobile suit in her condition. Must be 2nd nature to her.

Originally posted by: Alu
I want that song that played in the Stellar-Shin Scene! That was quite a nice song.
Aye, I want that song too.

XwingRob
Thu, 03-17-2005, 02:47 AM
Heh, I didn't noticed that, but then again I haven't really watch the Edited CN version. The uncut DVDs are nice!
I hate the edited version of shows like Gundam SEED, I mean come on, there not just robots, there ARE people inside of them.
Anyways I can't wait to see the Freedom next week...

idontnoh
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:57 AM
i say freedom take out impulse and shinn...please let it happen!

Optimaximal
Thu, 03-17-2005, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by: Assassin
i know last time some ppl speculated that it was a code phrase incase the trio got out of control or something, but considering we haven't seen similar situations for sting and aeul, i dont really buy that.

personally i think somethign probably happened in her childhood....like her parents got shot in front of her, and she was threatened when she cried/screamed. most likely neo saved her and said he'd protect her, hence the flashbacks when shinn said the same thing. can't wait to find out what the deal is. Actually, it is just a codephrase to cause her to snap out of her 'survival' mode... Neo said so in episode 2 or 3...
The only reason we haven't seen Sting or Auel freeze up is cos their codewords are different...

Seeing as Destiny is turning out pretty much to be a carbon copy of Seed, I can see that the codewords are going to be 'found out' by the Minerva/Archangel, used in combat against the EA Gundams.
Since Sting seems like a copy of Dearka, he will then be captured and made to see the other side of the conflict. He will then switch sides, with Auel being the only remaining 'bad' gundam pilot, only for him to also switch sides at the last minute (think Yzak)...

GLS
Thu, 03-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Awesome episode!

Originally posted by: Aeon
Now that Heine is joining the ship the Minerva is wayyyy too over powered. And Steller has the best character.
It is a little unfair, isnt it? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

http://i139.exs.cx/img139/7847/stella027ao.gif

PSJ
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:25 AM
haro^2tori^2 has released their sub a while ago, a great sub strangely enough the exact same sub as aone did. if you want the aone quality get haro^2tori^2.

as for the episode itself it was not that bad, it was kinda similar to the ep where asuran meets kagari with the exeption of that the EA pilots stands face to face with asuran and shinn, nice moment if you ask me. what i didnt like was meer she's just fucking up like hell what a bitch, and stellar falling off that cliff how stupid is she? it looks like she got the mental age of a 5 year old.

looking forward to next weeks ep, some shinn vs. kira action hopefully and we will hopefully se heine in action to.

Deblas
Thu, 03-17-2005, 11:59 AM
what was the thing she gave him anyway? looked like a seashell broken in half.

JeremyGabriel
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:19 PM
Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya can u post were u found the haro^2tori^2 subversion of ep 21or please email to chickenstripz@yahoo.com.

Roko
Fri, 03-18-2005, 03:16 AM
umm..its called google, yah can find it there

Deblas
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Come on Roko. Be nice to the new guy. I'll help you out i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Here you can get all [seed-fansubs] torrents
http://www.downloadanime.org/?q=gundam%20seed%20destiny

And for the [haro^2tori^2] subbed version for eps. 21 is here
http://www.point-blank.cc:6969/

Wren
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:24 AM
what is this? did i hear FREEDOM next week? hehehhe (hasnt seen last eps cuz on 56K for spring break -_-#) id enjoy watchin Kira bitch slap Shinn and the rest of Minerva's pilots kekeke. and on that Gouf-ignited, its really the same Gouf from previous gundam series, only they added that anti-ship sword or watever. but i still want to see it in combat i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

UnknownHeroM
Fri, 03-18-2005, 10:57 AM
It IS a code word. If you had read carefully around episode 2-3 it's very clear. Each person is a bit unstable in their own way, and with powerful death machines they need some way of controlling them if they go berserk. Rewatch the second or third episode and see. ;P

Kirakun
Fri, 03-18-2005, 12:57 PM
It was ok, I just can't wait to see Freedom again!!!

Aramis
Fri, 03-18-2005, 02:30 PM
poor Lunamaria...but, maybe she can hit on Heine now. I mean, he's cooler, hotter, single, has the same position as athrun, and doesnt have all kinds of issues like all other male characters here seem to have.

burnout
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:51 PM
!!! spoiler !!!

hehe i just watched it and i luaght my head of whet asuran finds lucse next to him

burnout
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:53 PM
btw i WANT to see kira fight shinn

i really think they will fight in the next ep

Mut
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:00 PM
burnout, learn how to use the edit button. Double posting isn't allowed.

Roko
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:01 PM
plz no double posting, burnout

next ep looks to b pretty good, finally some action. bet lunamaria's still gonna b bitchin at athrun as they battle

burnout
Sat, 03-19-2005, 01:07 PM
sorry m8ts