PDA

View Full Version : Question about a flashback.

WarkWark
Fri, 03-11-2005, 12:23 PM
I couldn't find any topics related to this matter, so sorry if this has already been asked. Recently I was re-watching older episodes of Naruto and I came to the spot where Sarutobi is fighting the first/second/Orichimaru and there is a flashback scene of all of the Ninja groups from the characters we had seen. It was right before Sarutobi summoned the death god, while the pitch black illusionary technique was on. I know most of the characters but the team that Kakashi was on, there was a boy wearing goggles, and a blonde haired girl. I was wondering if anyone knew who those two characters grew up to be, or if they were probaly Kakashi's friends who had died?

Mut
Fri, 03-11-2005, 01:45 PM
No one knows yet. If you really want to know, go read the manga.

If people are reading/posting in the Anime section of the Forum and they dont read the manga there is most likely a reason for that, do not promote the manga in the naruto anime section.

GotWoot Moderator

Jurojin
Fri, 03-11-2005, 02:58 PM
It's possible that they died, it's also possible that they may have become rouge-nin. Most of Kakashi's past is a big dark black inky spot that hasn't been covered, unfortunatly. :-/ I'd really like for the anime to cover more Kakashi stuff soon, but I don't see that happening until after Kimi and Gaara fight, and whatever Naruto and Sasuke do if/when he catches up.

kooshi
Fri, 03-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Yup, almost nothing is none about Kakashi's history, so no one can really say what has happened to his teammates. It's obvious that one of them died since he goes to that memorial everyday (and arrives late when meeting with people while making lameass excuses, lol).

Jaredster
Fri, 03-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Even though the gotwoot moderaters got after mut, I am going to have to agree with him to an extent. You're not going to be able to have these questions answered. If you really want to know you can read the manga. If you don't want to read the manga then you can wait for the anime to cover it.

Sorry

jing
Fri, 03-11-2005, 04:52 PM
If anyone has been watching the anime, they would know that the answer hasn't been revealed.

WarkWark
Fri, 03-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Jing, get the kunai out of your ass. I was just thinking that perhaps those two flashback characters with Kakashi were just characters that I couldn't associate childish looks with grown up looks for. Just thought a fresh outlook on the question might bring me a few answers is all.

potentialflip
Fri, 03-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by: Jurojin
It's possible that they died, it's also possible that they may have become rouge-nin. Most of Kakashi's past is a big dark black inky spot that hasn't been covered, unfortunatly. :-/ I'd really like for the anime to cover more Kakashi stuff soon, but I don't see that happening until after Kimi and Gaara fight, and whatever Naruto and Sasuke do if/when he catches up.

Yeah I could remember Kakashi telling Sasuke when he was giving him that lecture just before Sasuke decided to leave. He mentions something about all the people I love or cared about are all dead. We all know Yondaime (4th Hokage) his sensai is dead. Pretty sure those on his team could possibly be dead as well. Hope that helps.

xeer
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:28 AM
I heard from a friend that Kakashi got his sharigan from a dying clan member. Could be right, could be wrong.. i dunno, just thought i'd mention it.

Mut
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Your friend is the first one to come up with that theory!

XanBcoo
Sat, 03-12-2005, 03:05 AM
I remember during the 3rd's funeral, Kakashi was at that grave/memorial thing. That purple haired chick mentioned "obito". Maybe that was kakashi's friend or something. In any case, this Obito is obviously one of the people kakashi was talking about 'cause he said he went there every morning.