PDA

View Full Version : How many ppl buying Bleach PSP?

zachfishman
Fri, 03-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Just curious how many other people are going to buy "Bleach: Heat the Soul" for PSP? Is this a deciding factor for you on buying a PSP? Im just glad that PSP is region free so I can import - i don't think this title will get US release. Here's a link with pics:
Bleach PSP pics (http://psxe.co.uk/index.php?mod=media&game=127)

kAi
Fri, 03-11-2005, 02:27 AM
mad, a bleach game, I want this it's looks mad!
thanks

kooshi
Fri, 03-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Heh, that looks like a great fighting game. The question is: who are they gonna use as fighting characters? The anime doesn't have that many characters so far...

Turkish-S
Fri, 03-11-2005, 05:03 PM
ugly why not an axion advanture??

Black ops
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:10 AM
Kooshi couldn't they use people from the manga?

Hakeem_21
Fri, 03-18-2005, 06:17 AM
That would be stuipd since everybody dont read the manga and many watch only the anime.

Alecto
Fri, 03-18-2005, 04:01 PM
It looks awesome. Depending on how much it costs in the US I might just get it!

Eurasian
Sat, 03-19-2005, 08:23 PM
There are enough characters to create some diversity to the game. I'm sure as the anime continues and more characters appear, there will be a Bleach 2 game.

KameronFrye
Sun, 03-20-2005, 05:14 AM
It'll more than likely run as the first Naruto game did, where the first characters for it appear in the first 15-20 eps. This might mean no Soul Reaper love, which fair enough. I wouldn't mind one or two, but given all the shit going into the show right now, the second game would decimate. However, an important factor I remembered upon posting this on through is remember who's handling this shit:

Capcom.

Who made Rival Schools/Project Justice?

Capcom.

'nuff said.

Roy Mustang
Sun, 03-20-2005, 11:16 PM
hey man, do not hate on Rival Schools. Plus, your arguement holds no real value if your basing if off of one game

Capcom - Resident Evil; Street Fighter; Devil May Cry *NOT PART 2*; Mega Man; DarkStalkers; Strider; Hiyato *can't think of the game's name* hell even the old Captain Commando game was fun...and even though they were a team, the Marvel vs Capcom games owned. Capcom has produced way more great games than they have crap games.

But before I make my final judgement for this game, I must see a trailer of it. Then...it will be decided if I need to hire an executioner

KameronFrye
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Sorry, didn't have time to reply to this before the site crashed...

The reason I worded it that way is that I swear by Rival Schools/Project Justice. The game is made by Capcom. So is the Bleach game. A buddy of mine has his coming in next week. Should be fucking sweet.

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:32 AM
Wooo, that looks cool but i might not be getting a PSP

Rival schools rocked xD

lilphatboi88
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:26 PM
PSP as in playstation portable?