PDA

View Full Version : Episode 126 Preview

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Did I just see Zabuza in that preview? Wtf was up with that?

Assassin
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:35 AM
ya, i was wondering the same thing. perhaps zabuza tried to recruit kimi as well.....

man acn't wait to find out how zabuza is connected to all this....he was such a kool character. i hope its not just some gay flashback that they put in to get our hopes up

chambers
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:52 AM
wtf. your supposed to keep this to the 125 discussion thread. that was created to stop a million topics appearing abotu the same episode, i imagine it goes for the preview as well. oh and you CANT have spoilers in a NONE SPOILOR forum.

you should probly save the mods some work and close this your self.

Assertn
Thu, 03-10-2005, 03:22 AM
no, read the first post in the 125 discussion thread.....
the mods are classifying preview references as spoilers for the discussion threads now

Mut
Thu, 03-10-2005, 03:28 AM
Look at chambers trying to act like he knows what he is talking about. Idiot.

Oh yeah... HOW RANDOM WAS THE KIMIMARO FLASH BACK WITH ZABUZA?

lol wtf.

chambers
Thu, 03-10-2005, 06:57 AM
maybe the forum descriptions should be changed than, as they say NO SPOILERS. and myabe mut shoud stop being a totaly asshole? but thats never gonna happen.

basey44
Thu, 03-10-2005, 08:52 AM
after seeing it i dont think we can really draw any conclusions about it
we dont know when it happened, before or after zabuza left, we dont know if thats a young haku, all we see it a childs shoulder and we have no idea what zabuza is saying to kimmi

yea i also posted this in the open discussion but i wanted people to see it, so its here now too

z0diac
Thu, 03-10-2005, 09:29 AM
I think Kimi probably used to be from the mist village or something. I mean it was clearly Zabuza but the flashback seemed new.
I think it will relate to the flashback we saw of young kimimaro and the flower he looked at. Dont remember what ep was it, but we still didnt get enough background about kimimaro and i think were about to next ep.

Jaredster
Thu, 03-10-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by: chambers
maybe the forum descriptions should be changed than, as they say NO SPOILERS. and myabe mut shoud stop being a totaly asshole? but thats never gonna happen.

Or maybe you just shut up and learn that you're not a mod.

As for Zabuza... wow... my girlfriend is at the part in the series were Zabuza take place in (first season) and this is sort of going to be interesting to tell her.

Kimi probably was his friend or something or had some sort of affiliation with Zabuza.

Aeon
Thu, 03-10-2005, 10:31 AM
I had to watch the preview twice to make sure I was seeing Zabuza. Maybe Kimi worked for Zabuza since Zabuza and Oro had the same ambitions.

Berserk Ayato
Thu, 03-10-2005, 10:37 AM
-Edited-

No manga references, please.

GotWoot Moderator

Rek
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:30 PM
hm... being as zabuza is in his jounin vest and stuff, not in his rogue-nin gear... it hasta be awhile... and the first kimi flashback was pretty damned misty as well.... I GET IT! THEY ARE EX-ROOMMATES!
I dunno, I just wanna see gaara's new capabilities at sand control... he never woulda been able to do that spiral sphere technique, or actually catch lee... not in a million years, its amazing that he actually learned how to use his sand, instead of splashing it on people...

Assertn
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
actually rek, it was a splash of sand in the manga ^^;

well, more like an explosion of sand where the bone was about to skewer lee's face, to be precise

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Woo, did you see the way mutata saved me from that guy giving me guff??

jing
Thu, 03-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

you're setting him up for his "who are you" routine

Rek
Thu, 03-10-2005, 11:09 PM
its kinda like that scene in "king arthur" where the dude "saves" the chick from being raped, then cuts her head off... you just spoke too soon.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-10-2005, 11:22 PM
What the hell is guff?

LaZie
Fri, 03-11-2005, 01:19 AM
its probably german for stuff

Stoopider
Fri, 03-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Perhaps Zabuza's the one that massacred his village? Thats why he's the only survivor of his tribe?

phlos
Fri, 03-11-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Originally posted by:Terracosmo

What the hell is guff?

giving someone problems
aka beef, shananigans,sass,shit
Dont you give me no guff slut or i'll slap yo eye straight

Rek
Fri, 03-11-2005, 07:29 AM
dude... thats not funny... http://www.geocities.com/kemerek/DSCN0364.JPG it really hurts...

Jaredster
Fri, 03-11-2005, 09:51 AM
umm, can you host that at imageshack? Geocities is out of bandwidth.

imageshack.us (http://imageshack.us)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-11-2005, 03:44 PM
He was giving me backsass!

XanBcoo
Fri, 03-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by: Stoopider
Perhaps Zabuza's the one that massacred his village? Thats why he's the only survivor of his tribe?

I don't think Zabuza ever massacred anyone. I think maybe he wanted to make use of him 'cause of his Kekke Genkai (sp?). But really, who knows? I guess we'll have to wait....

I'm soooo glad Zabuza makes an appearance though. I love that dude!

tedstar
Sat, 03-12-2005, 08:47 AM
zabuza never masacerd anyone??? wtf, don't you remember what kakashi said about zabuza in the first series...

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:27 PM
from the looks of it in preview kimi confronted zabuzza and i think the other guy is haku but u nevr see his face. I think kimi was lik trying to mug zabuzza or something... cuz kimi didnt really seem lik a shinobi more as a guy who can manipulate his bones... all his attacks are completely based on his bones unlike the other blood-line limits we've seen so far, they assist in battle they arnt the primary use of battle

did u all see garra use desert coffin in preview? i hope that doesnt mean he'll kill kimi with no effort...i wuz hoping this wud become a huge battle.

Assertn
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:39 PM
maybe he just took out an arm or something, like he did to lee

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:15 PM
i'm pretty sure thats not the case since he broke lee's arm and leg bones severely but kimi cud jus replenish them...

i had a thought but it brings questions to my mind... can dessert coffin fail? lik can it not damage a person? because i've nevr seen it happen. I'm pretty sure garra's killed every person he used desert coffin on besides lee so far. (besides lee but gai saved him) I heard from manga readers that this fi ght wuz supposed to be super badass but it brings doubt to mind seeing how garra's ended almost all his fights with desert coffin.

Roko
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:19 PM
ummm...no manga references in this thread?!

Khaotix
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:21 PM
That's because he can't give out spoilers from the manga in this thread.

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:24 PM
i kno but i wudnt have known he wuznt a manga reader if i didnt accidentally stumble into the manga fourm once and saw his name there. i wuz jus wondering if he wuz trying to act lik it or if he wuz acctually curious...i dunno doesnt it make u think lik hes not really into wat we're saying cuz he alrdy knos wat happens even t hough we're lik predicting off of the preivew.

Assertn
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:36 PM
why does it matter if im a manga reader or not, im just giving feedback based on peoples' observations

its not hard to take on the perspective of an anime viewer even if you've read the manga, you know

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
why does it matter if im a manga reader or not, im just giving feedback based on peoples' observations

its not hard to take on the perspective of an anime viewer even if you've read the manga, you know

ok thx for feed bak i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif (suddenly scared)

Rek
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:42 PM
you should be. bitch.

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:45 PM
is EVERYBODY suddenly after me?

Assassin
Sat, 03-12-2005, 05:55 PM
yes

u can't talk about someone with sannin status like that and expect to get away with it, expecially not someone like assertn......ur just lucky u didn't say this in the irc channel i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Sat, 03-12-2005, 06:14 PM
thats right, my boys got my back

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 06:23 PM
lol sry >.<

Jaredster
Sat, 03-12-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

I know what you mean. Just partition your mind and pretend you haven't seen it yet. Then spectulate what's going to happen.

Or maybe I'm just crazy.

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 11:12 PM
yeh i can understand that...i must've been high when i criticized assertn but it kinda seems lik lying to me but i dont wanna cause any more arguements... sry assertn and all who were offended wen i asked (not sure who else wud be offended but i thought i mind as well include that to avoid any more arguement)

Nai
Sat, 03-12-2005, 11:22 PM
i think the other guy is hakuYeah, without a doubt. But just for those who actually do doubt: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/Alceste/HakuZabuza.jpg

Anyway, I would assume that Zabuza had done something bad to Kimimaro, seeing how he's in a combat pose with his cute little bone dagger and all. Perhaps massacred his village, perhaps touched him in "bad spots." Who knows.

Rek
Sat, 03-12-2005, 11:32 PM
thats much better, and we look forward to you insightful and valuable services to gotwoot incorporated in the very near future.

.... or we will break your kneecaps

ChaosK
Sun, 03-13-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
thats much better, and we look forward to you insightful and valuable services to gotwoot incorporated in the very near future.

.... or we will break your kneecaps

were u talkin to me? >.< i like my kneecaps!

nai thanks for visual i was 1 of the guys who had a little doubt. but seeing the clothes of haku young helps me see that the person standing next to zabuzza is haku... hmm... wen did they say that kimi's whole clan wuz dead in anime? i dont remember that part...

Hellraiser
Sun, 03-13-2005, 12:34 AM
Judging from the size of the bone and his body, I'd say that was back when Kimi was a kid. It also kinda looks like he's homeless.

v Ya me neither... you clown.

Jaredster
Sun, 03-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by: Hellraiser
Judging from the size of the bone and his body, I'd say that was back when Kimi was a kid. It also kinda looks like he's homeless.

WOW!! No kidding!? I totally couldn't tell he was a kid.

jing
Sun, 03-13-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by: Hellraiser

v Ya me neither... you clown.

woah seriously?

Stoopider
Sun, 03-13-2005, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
... Assertn arnt u a manga reader? how come u act lik u dunno wats happening? >.>.

The anime always has "extra's" compared to the manga, in terms of their background and stuff. Hence we are also in the dark here.

Mgslee
Sun, 03-13-2005, 06:37 AM
Best theory is that the Mist Nin's killed off Kimi's family because they were scared of their bloodline limit (similiar to the killing of people with Haku's bloodline limit)

Kimi is orphaned and some how Oro picks him up....

Would be interesting for a Zabusa vs Oro battle yes? It would have to end with Haku / Kimi calling it off and people taking their seperate ways.... This is just a thoery of course but Oro has to get involved at some point to take Kimi in.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-13-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by: Mgslee
Best theory is that the Mist Nin's killed off Kimi's family because they were scared of their bloodline limit (similiar to the killing of people with Haku's bloodline limit)

Kimi is orphaned and some how Oro picks him up....

Would be interesting for a Zabusa vs Oro battle yes? It would have to end with Haku / Kimi calling it off and people taking their seperate ways.... This is just a thoery of course but Oro has to get involved at some point to take Kimi in.

i doubt they zabuza and oro had a fight because in the preview it was 1 glimpse of the kimi, zabuza thing. all other scenes in preivew was the fight. watching a fight between oro and zabuza would take too much time, besides do u really think zabuza cud put up a fair fight against oro wen kakashi beat him and we know that oro is a lot better than kakashi.

Edit: assertn i've edited out part i questioned u (admitting i'm wrong something i rarely do...)

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 07:50 AM
for everyone that reads this, I say we have a general episode preview thread and use this to discuss the 127 preview, then use this thread every week.

Except for next week, those bloody buggers.
As soon as others agree to this i'll comment of this preview so it won't be considered a spoiler.

Assertn
Thu, 03-17-2005, 01:45 PM
but........there wasnt a preview to comment on

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Well, I think he did say that Kimmimaru vs. Gaara would be concluded and Naruto would catch up to Sasuke. But thats it. The whole thing is 2 hours, so it's probably an hour of Tennisfuckers and then an hour of Naruto.

But yeah, no episode next week sucks. But I'm looking forward to the hour long ep.

MFauli
Thu, 03-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Do you thik, they are going to show more of Naruto and Sasuke in the next 1-hour-feature?
Would be a bit disappointing, if there would be "only" shown the Gaara vs. Kimimarou-battle.
Ok, this one will most likely be awsome enough, but....i want Naruto and Sasuke, hell yeah ;-)

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-17-2005, 10:28 PM
I agree, i would like Naruto and Sasuke to really get into it, but i am guessing that it will be an hr of garra vs kimamaro-rex and then we'll just see that Sasuke and Naruto have met up and are staring each other down Goku vs Frieza style.

dizkidhuy
Fri, 03-18-2005, 07:45 PM
hmm on that preview it looks as of bone d00d is pretty young and its prolly a flash back so we might know wat happens about bony and zabuza in the past