PDA

View Full Version : kankuro new puppet?

Wed, 03-09-2005, 03:40 PM
I see that kankuro still has a puppet thingy tied on his back at the end even when karusou is out. Since I deleted the earlier episodes, I don't know if this was the norm or could this mean he controls two puppets now?!??!?!?!

This is pure speculation. stay out of this manga readers

I didn't notice anything different about tenmari... hoping to see some extra "stars" (dots) on the fan but didn't really get a good peek

btw, the last screen with all their different expressions is too cool (gaara = chin up proud ... kankurou = smiley evil confident ... tenmari = smiley confident)

pls feel free to add any new sand abilities you speculate to see in the next ep. or 2

Jaredster
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:11 PM
This is sort of a late thread, since we will find this stuff out tommarow.

Try contributing to what the topic is about, instead of speculating.

GotWoot Moderator

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:06 PM
still a good way to waste a bit of time though
I think that Kankuro has not improved, Temari has maybe learned a new jutsu, maybe the same and I imagine that Gara has gained more control of the sand as a result of having a different perspective on life.
Before he let the sand do its thing and he attacked when he felt fiesty or threatened, I would bet that he has learned how to block much better and possibly how to attack in a manner to deabilitate but not absolutely kill, something he hasn't really demonstarted before.

Tohan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Him controlling two pets, now that'd just be freaky awesome. Just when Ukon comes to save his brother and they are about to start kicking Kankuro's ass, another doll bursts out and... DUN DUN DUN!!! Kankuro wins.

drcitan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
still a good way to waste a bit of time though
I think that Kankuro has not improved, Temari has maybe learned a new jutsu, maybe the same and I imagine that Gara has gained more control of the sand as a result of having a different perspective on life.
Before he let the sand do its thing and he attacked when he felt fiesty or threatened, I would bet that he has learned how to block much better and possibly how to attack in a manner to deabilitate but not absolutely kill, something he hasn't really demonstarted before.

If the Leaf genins improved so has the sand trio. They were already chuunin material during the chuunin exams so they're gonna have to improve in a great way.

kooshi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:58 PM
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgD9AjgU2qstA!sOJLHobazuswm8o60ajqotEwa0tCZ0nbkc9 KToJBQUAv2aPZMGKXmP76oiIUCRsuK!gLb2MmoxASQpztGGhfT l12jMcFg/Kankuro.jpg

As clearly seen, Kankuro has two puppets now. Talk about kickass.

Bobacahog
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I think we will probably learn how all of them have evolved their talents and personalities kinda the way we saw all the leaf gennin show off their skills.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:23 PM
I think it would be cool if Gaara learned how to melt his sand into glass at will.
Imagine all the cool sliceyness!

miaka
Fri, 03-11-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
I think it would be cool if Gaara learned how to melt his sand into glass at will.
Imagine all the cool sliceyness!

@_@ that would be kewl.. think about the damages it can do.. ( on opponent's eyes.and etc.. )

Bean2k1x
Sat, 03-12-2005, 10:03 AM
How about Gaara using grains of sand to block up tenketsu ? Or Kankarou using his puppet strings to control people ?

Scorpio V1.2
Sat, 03-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by: Bean2k1x
Or Kankarou using his puppet strings to control people ?

Didn't he already do that; to trip up Naruto when we are first introduced to the sand siblings
Episode 20: about 17:00

jing
Sat, 03-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by: Scorpio V1.2

Didn't he already do that; to trip up Naruto when we are first introduced to the sand siblings

Uh......... That happened?

Sat, 03-12-2005, 01:49 PM
haha i got it right...

black ant is awesome man

Assertn
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Originally posted by: Scorpio V1.2

Uh......... That happened?

yep, it did

Bean2k1x: sand cant block tenketsu, tenketsu is internal....and so therefore to block tenketsu with sand would be the equivalent of blocking arteries with fat

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:19 PM
well everybody probably alrdy saw 125 but its got temari and kankarou's new abilities which are both kickass!

jing
Sat, 03-12-2005, 03:20 PM
went back and read that chapter again, and it did happen, seems like i missed it the first time.