PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 22

nests
Tue, 03-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Bleach 22 (http://bleachportal.saikoug.com/download.php?id=7&file=[Chihiro]Bleach22.avi.torrent) by Chihiro

LaZie
Tue, 03-08-2005, 05:20 PM
damn thats fast, i wonder if its any good. I was expecting it to come out not until later tonight.

kooshi
Tue, 03-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Well, this episode was quite different than all the others, I think. Heh, that boss dude is a crazyass one.

LaZie
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:28 PM
what kinda weapon was the boss dude using? also, hes the self proclaimed #1 shinigami hater!!

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:39 AM
I can only imagine what the conversation between Gin and Rukia's brother is gonna be like. But i bet it'll involve lotsa cursing and namecalilng and belittling.
Episode was aight, just seemed to be lacking whatever intangible element it is that usually makes Bleach outstandingly fantastic.

LaZie
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:42 AM
it was lacking the Ishida comedy for me

kooshi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh cmon, Ishida can't always humor the audience in every single episode. He's gotta take a break every once in a while i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
As for the episode, it was a good relaxing one. Quite a bit has been happening lately, so it's good to have a slow paced episode every once in a while, as long as it isn't too slow.
Cal_kashi, what do you mean about the conversation between Gin and Rukia's brother? They already talked in episode 19 or 20, but Gin seemed so calm, so please elaborate on this.

snowball
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:45 PM
i liked this episode even though it had a diff flavor than some of the ones before it, it was nice to sit back and develop the chars a bit

Avienar
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:37 PM
kooshi
maby it will be second one... about how kuchiki failed in seeing and killing Ichigo's Shinigami power and Ichigo as well.

kooshi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh, I see, the future conversation between Gin and the captain. Nah, I think those two will just be all calm about it with a lil surprise for the captain. Like Zangetsu said when he talked to Ichigo, the captain was careless to see that Ichigo had his own shinigami powers.

CheesyPuffs144
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:23 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2022%20%5B98F1D2DC%5D.avi.torrent

jing
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:24 PM
The Soul Society must be a racist place.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:13 PM
it seemed to me that Gin and cptn Kuchiki's meeting in ep 20 was fairly hostile, maybe not yelling and cursing, but there was definitely alotta friction, and Gin just restrained his buddy to prevent his buddy from getting his ass handed back to him. We have no measure of Kuchiki's power vs Gin. I woulde guess that Gin is definitely gonna rub this in Kuchiki's face, something to the effect of "Guess what dumb ass, You wern't even able to kill a human how had had inherrited deathgod powers for a mere few weeks, thats absolutely pitiful, seriously, even a commoner can kill a little kid, this must just be an example of how poorly the aristocracy actually operates."etc etc etc

Munsu
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:23 PM
i didn't see Gin killing him either and getting the job done, so he has nothing to brag about...

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:58 PM
u make a good point, but it was capt Kuchiki's job to kill him for having had the death god powers. Gin's just guarding the SS gate.

Draon
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Very true Cal_Kashi but i also thing that Gin might think hes killed/injured Ichigo with his attack too. In terms of power I dont think theres a DeathGod there that can match Ichigos' power, though he really needs to work on the other powers he has as well.

Aeon
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Was I the only person that expected the boar to talk? I really wanted to see a group funny reaction to the boar talking.

Roko
Thu, 03-10-2005, 12:13 AM
judging from ganju's half-sword, i'd say that he's either a shinigami who was cast out and had his sword cut like ichigo's original one or he was a regular soul with a high spirit power who discovered/awakened his own shinigami powers. but then, what was with that move where he pushed ichigo's sword into the ground?

and is 9 o'clock some curfew or somethin?

kooshi
Thu, 03-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Err...... Aeon, boar talking? Well, if it's in the preview, then I wouldn't know since I never watch them.
9 o'clock........ dunno, but apparently, they didn't want to be around. Curfew is a possibility.

Assertn
Thu, 03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
im confused........
the souls that are in that town are souls that werent properly konsohed by deathgods, right?
then why is that parakeet kid there, i thought ichigo konsohed him

LaZie
Thu, 03-10-2005, 04:52 PM
i think the souls that were properly sent to Soul Society are the ones in the town

Assertn
Thu, 03-10-2005, 05:06 PM
6:39 - "souls taht come to soul society improperly, without the guidance of deathgods, are called ryoka"

Munsu
Thu, 03-10-2005, 05:12 PM
that line was not reffering to the town people.. that line was reffering to the Ichigo gang

TwisT
Thu, 03-10-2005, 05:22 PM
well from Lunar-version they say

Itchigo: What's with them?

Ishida: Were they hiding until now?

Inoue (sp?): Why?

Cat (forgot name): They were afraid of us.

Souls that come to Soul Society improperly, without the guidance of Death Gods, are called Ryoka...
...and are thought to be the source of all sorts of disasters.

Itchigo: They think we're enemies?

So to me it sounds like the ppl there were afraid of Itchigo & Co because the thought they where Ryoka and would cause disasters to ppl there.. So they went to hide.. So it was not the ppl that was Ryoka, but Itchigo & Co.. At least thats how it sound to me..

EDIT: Oh damn, Bud beat me to it.. Oh well!!

Assertn
Thu, 03-10-2005, 05:29 PM
blah, well there mustve been a way to make that clearer....
i was under the impression that those citizens were ryoka, and therefore they feared ichigo for being a death god

Munsu
Thu, 03-10-2005, 05:31 PM
yeah... by 10 minutes... lol

im a bit dissapointed... Gin only scratched the arm of the Gatekeeper, making him look kinda weak for a captain... in the manga he chopped his arm off...

Assertn
Thu, 03-10-2005, 06:15 PM
wow, can orihime heal severed limbs as well?

Munsu
Thu, 03-10-2005, 06:17 PM
yeah, i think she did re-attach it... i would have to recheck

TwisT
Thu, 03-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah i know, but i started the episode, to quote them correctly.. So it took time to write that post.. But you had not made yours when i started to write my..

And i also noticed that thing with Gin.. I did not remember what he did, but i did remember that it was not only a little cut in the arm.. That sucked..

jing
Thu, 03-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: Budweineken
yeah, i think she did re-attach it... i would have to recheck

I believed that is what happened.

Destroyor
Sat, 03-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Yeah in the manga the arm come clean off, then orihime spend a long time reattaching it.

But the change is really due to the air time (kids watching) so the arm servering got change to a little cut .....

Aeon
Sat, 03-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Err...... Aeon, boar talking? Well, if it's in the preview, then I wouldn't know since I never watch them.
9 o'clock........ dunno, but apparently, they didn't want to be around. Curfew is a possibility.

I meant how the cat just up and talked out of owhere and everyone gave it a funny reaction. Somehow I expected the boar to be the guy that the cat and that old guy was talking about.

jimmymasaki
Sat, 03-12-2005, 10:27 AM
okai yeah too lazy to read this thread, but i didnt quite mind this episode.. coz i was wondering or curious i guess as to how you would be able to meet up with loved ones once you have died.. i mean, how many souls have died since humans have become in existence... and yeah i dont know if this has been asked, but is jidanbou just a gatekeeper or is he also a death god? sorry if that's a dumb question but i was talking to my friend about soul slayers and their shape (and i was commenting on how jidanbou's are axes).

Khaotix
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by: Roko
judging from ganju's half-sword, i'd say that he's either a shinigami who was cast out and had his sword cut like ichigo's original ...
It looked like a kitchen/ butcher knife to me.
Common weapon for thuggy/ gangstersish type people in, from what I know, Korea and Japan.

and the comment about Jidanbou, he was formerly a citizen, as we know from the show. He was probably recognized as someone with great stregnth, so he was admitted into the realm of the Shinigami's, that's my guess.

Assertn
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:43 PM
so if you die in soul society, does that mean you go back to earth?

wow....the soul society looks like a pretty boring place.......
i wonder if orihime will see her brother there

Khaotix
Sat, 03-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, it looks like, Japan, where you don't grow older and live in fear of everything.

I would assume Orihime could find her brother there. I don't know if she will.

NewTaxes
Sun, 03-13-2005, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
so if you die in soul society, does that mean you go back to earth?

wow....the soul society looks like a pretty boring place.......
i wonder if orihime will see her brother there

Well I am guessing it depends on what kills you. For instance Death Gods renew souls or cleanse them when they kill them. However if your attack doesn't have similiar properties to a Soul Slayer they are gone for good.

Also, the fight between Ichigo and Ganju seemed pretty dark.

Mae
Sun, 03-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I was surprised when Gin just locked them out of the shinigami city instead of taking them on. Maybe he wants them around for some reason? I suppose he could be on Rukia's side and is hoping that she can be saved.

Roko
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:20 AM
not only orihime seeing her brother there, but i wonder if ichigo will see his mom there also

Khaotix
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:22 AM
but his mom was killed by a hollow...