PDA

View Full Version : 3x3 Eyes

Munsu
Tue, 03-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Any of you read or have read 3x3 Eyes manga? I read up to vol. 23 ch. 10 a couple of days ago... I think you guys should read it, it really is a great manga... i think some of you Berserk fans might enjoy it also...

http://sazanquest.net.8.isreserved.com/mirrors.html

Psyke
Thu, 03-10-2005, 11:20 AM
I watched the anime a long long long long time ago, and yes, it's a great series.

Munsu
Thu, 03-10-2005, 11:22 AM
ah you have to pick up the manga... the anime was like 1/8th of the full story... i re-read the manga portion that was animated, some things were changed, nothing major though

YaGaMi
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:37 PM
First Bud I'd like to thank you for putting all those Manga's up for download. Do you know if all of 3x3 Eyes has been scanslated in English. I heard it's a 40 Volume manga. I've watched the anime and liked but I won't read the manga if it's not completed in English.

Munsu
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:56 PM
no, it hasn't been scanlated completely... but the group is still doing it... i'm friends with a member of the group that releases... he says that they are gonna have a couple of releases soon, they've been stalled for a while because the translator got sick or something, but they should be up and running soon...

but you should read the manga even if it hasn't been completed yet...

Hakeem_21
Sat, 03-12-2005, 12:11 AM
I have been wondering what its about can you give a litte info about it so i know what to expect.

Not that i care about what a manga is about before i read it,its just that i have heard so much about it without knowing anything about it.

Munsu
Sat, 03-12-2005, 10:32 AM
basically a girl that is the sole survivor of an acient race finds the son of a man that promised her he would make her human.... in the process she makes the son her protector giving him immortality powers.... so this is a journey for them to become human together.... that is only scratching the surface, there's much more going on...

Eurasian
Mon, 03-14-2005, 12:04 AM
3x3 is an awesome manga. I waited for a long time for it to finish. It's definitely worth checking out.

Munsu
Mon, 03-06-2006, 07:33 AM
I have uploaded all releases to mangatraders:
http://www.mangatraders.com/filebrowser/3x3%20Eyes

You guys should really check it out, I'm sure most of you will really like it.