PDA

View Full Version : Steamboy Movie

nests
Mon, 03-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Steamboy Movie (http://www.thehawks.org/hawks/bt/%5BhaWks%5Dsteamboy_(cam-rip).avi.torrent)

Munsu
Mon, 03-07-2005, 08:54 PM
it's a cam source, so download at your own risk

Y
Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Sorry, no thanks. hAwks' rush jobs sure as hell won't do this movie justice, and neither will a cam rip.

phlos
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:08 PM
What is a cam rip exactly.

Bottom.

Thanks Y.

Y
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by: phlos
What is a cam rip exactly.

A copy of the movie made by taping it in the theater, either by hand cam or steadycam.

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 03-08-2005, 02:09 PM
i want to watch movie but i will wait till a dvdrip is out for full experience

nests
Tue, 03-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah I am going to watch and then delete it. If I like I buy it when it does come out

kakashi08
Thu, 03-17-2005, 05:23 PM
i probally watch it if it has good quality. or delete it. but still deleting it after watched it.
and darn its going fast!! at 279kb and getting fast and just started a sec ago. hahaah!!!!!!!!!!!

KitKat
Thu, 03-17-2005, 07:16 PM
I just saw this advertised on tv today. I was pleased and surprised to see that Patrick Stewart is doing one of the voices. He's a fabulous actor. I want to see this in theatres, unfortunately it looks like it's not playing anywhere near where I live.

Zippy
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:10 AM
yea, i saw the advertisment too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif looks awesome!

KameronFrye
Sun, 03-20-2005, 05:26 AM
A friend of mine in Dallas saw it. He said he'll fly me out there in two weeks if it doesn't open up in Atlanta/here. I would say that he really enjoyed it. I refused to let him tell more than that.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:07 PM
Since the creator is pretty famous i hope this movie comes to this part of the world.

AngryGumball
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:52 PM
I saw it out here at the Nuart in Santa Monica, California. It was funny the posters were the american poster versions showing the american voice actors but the movie they showed was the japanese voiced one with subtitles in english. Which I prefer. We did not know which version would show until the movie started.

I just wasn't a fan of this movie, it was a nice movie and very pretty graphics and lotsa Steam. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif However it honestly just wasn't my type of movie. It was worth seeing on the big screen, no different entertainment than seeing another movie American movie in the theatre, I would have preferred to see Appleseed, or Wonderful Days in a theatre which I never saw. Cowboy bebop the movie was more impressive for me on the big screen but then I liked that story/series more.

I didn't buy a couple of plot points. I'm trying not to talk about the movie itself to prevent spoiling. For me it was a well drawn movie and very intricate, I just felt the storyline needed more polish. The movie screen wasn't the best I am not sure if the screen was that yellowish tinted or it was the movie coloring/setting as well.

nests
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:37 AM
The DVD was recently realed in Japan
Steamboy (http://www.steamboy.net/dvd/)
Is on ebay for about 10 dollars but I am not sure if is the real one or not