PDA

View Full Version : Willl naruto eventually have to make the decision?

folf
Sat, 03-05-2005, 02:38 PM
It seems like he will eventually have to do something that could put his dream of becoming Hokage in jeapordy.

I'm not sure what such an action could be, or whether or not this decision would inevidibly be a reason he is selected for hokage.

Arog
Sat, 03-05-2005, 04:34 PM
wtf...he is not gonna become hokage for a long time buddy...they are gonna drag this on forever..its not gonna bel ike gaara and become hokage in the next section or something...once he becomes hokage its basically the end to the manga..and first he'd have to take care of akatsuki and sasuke before he even becomes a jounin lol (i think)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 03-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Your an idiot stop flooding with topics.

folf
Sat, 03-05-2005, 06:35 PM
I never said he'd become hokage any time soon.
I suggested that becoming Hokage was a dream of his...

Though it seems I'll have to check my spelling from here on out.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 03-05-2005, 08:27 PM
In Soviet Russia, folf spams you!!!!

Deblas
Sat, 03-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by: folf
I never said he'd become hokage any time soon.
I suggested that becoming Hokage was a dream of his...

Though it seems I'll have to check my spelling from here on out.

well that stating the obvious. If you had put your reason of why he would jeapordize his dream of becoming hokage instead of saying I think thats gonna happen. then it would be a much better topic..or you could be just trolling and spamming seeing that you made three topics in less than an hour.

jing
Sat, 03-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by: folf
It seems like he will eventually have to do something that could put his dream of becoming Hokage in jeapordy.

I'm not sure what such an action could be, or whether or not this decision would inevidibly be a reason he is selected for hokage.

Explain why he will have to do something that would put his dream in jeapordy. You started a topic but you aren't even explaining. Why.

folf
Sat, 03-05-2005, 11:50 PM
true..

"when you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true"

Perhaps this was how I was thinking of this series. I was considering the trials Naruto may face and the perceived outcomes influencing his decisions. Why may he have to do something that could jeapordize his chances of becoming a hokage? I think this is if the alternitive endangers why he continues to strive to become a hokage... The initial reason he set his sights on the position does not have to remain his motivation. If there is any inevitability in how this series will turn out, my only concern is it's delivery. Inner conflict is interesting for development and so I attempted to provide an example, though sketchy as it was. I was curious if anyone here had given this much thought. Not a big deal.

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 03-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Hrrm...no I haven't given it much thought, but you have a point. Gaara becoming Kazekage and then getting captured by akatsuki has kind of killed a lot of the luster assosiated with the kage position. So if Naruto becomes kage it's like "well, he has a demon, got really strong, gaara did it, so...yeah, whatever." It would be far more interesting to see him not become kage at all, and currently things are set up pretty nicely to push things in that direction.

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Dreams are always in jeopardy. That's why they call them dreams. It's just what people aspire to become or make factual. But there are a lot of things that happen along the way. Hell, my dream of winning the lotto hasn't happened yet, it's in jeopardy every Wednesday and Saturday. Someone else is always taking my money.

I don't see Naruto becoming Hokaage until his personality matures. He's an idiot, but a very likable and pure-hearted idiot.

Kur
Wed, 03-23-2005, 05:01 AM
i think it would be a good idea to have naruto do something to put his dream in jeapardy. it would be a way for him to see what things are truely important in life and other such touchy feely stuff. so far his dream to become hokage is purely for himslef, to prove to everybody else that he isn't a loser, but the job of hokage isn't a selfish position, it is a responsibility to the rest of the community. eventually he has to realize he is chasing the dream for the wrong reasons and he has to deside if it is the right path for him.

or he could just go absolutly psycho and kill a few hundred people... if that is what you meant by do something to jeopardize his dream.....0.o

LiquidNight
Wed, 04-20-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by: Kur
or he could just go absolutly psycho and kill a few hundred people... if that is what you meant by do something to jeopardize his dream.....0.o

now THAT I would just love to see

ChaosK
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:02 PM
lol he'll make a decision to "turn to the dark side" or jus to kill a bunch of people? either or i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gifi/expressions/beer.gif

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 04-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Honestly what could naruto do that would prevent him from becomming hokage. I don't see some sort of situation comming up where he would have choose between saving a friend or becomming the hokage. Honestly only way he could become ineligable is if he slaughtered a bunch of people or raped sakura because of his sexual frustration with her.

ChaosK
Thu, 04-21-2005, 07:13 PM
or...if he decides to perform a crime just to save sasuke? as in help oro?

Jurojin
Fri, 04-29-2005, 03:06 PM
Odd, I don't think I see a single post suggesting that he could have a conflict b/w his dream of Hokage, or sacrificing himself for whatever reason. Like, he has a choice of just killing Sasuke, or sacrificing himself so that Sasuke can live.