PDA

View Full Version : Naruto OST 3!

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-05-2005, 05:34 AM
Naruto OST III
Reported by: Tazmo on Friday, March 4th, 2005 at 11:40PM
Finally, the much asked question will be answered! The third original soundtrack from the Naruto anime series has now a confirmed release date according to CD Japan. The Naruto OST III will be released on April 27th, 2005 for the price of about $30 USD. This is of course great news for those of us who are fans of the music that we hear in Naruto, one of the main attractions to the series. Of course for those who are very observant you will notice this date is exactly one day before the first Naruto movie is set to be released on video. We will have this soundtrack online as soon as it is made available. Thanks to Takashi for the news!

---

About time. So what songs do you want to be on it this time?
(they will no doubt be excluded in favor of worse ones, but still)

basey44
Sat, 03-05-2005, 09:45 AM
yay finally, and we only have to wait like a month and 20 days or something, what eps did ost 2 cover, wasnt it up to the chuunin exam?

NM
Sat, 03-05-2005, 10:44 AM
I really hope they have the music where Lee took off his weights and owned Gaara. That song rocked so much. And the song where Naruto made that bet to Tsunade that he can perfect the Rasengan.

ilabb
Sat, 03-05-2005, 10:52 AM
I really really really really want the music that played when Shino pwn'd Kankurou. I don't care about anything else, I just want that one.

I STILL don't think they ever released Haku's theme yet, either >.>

ssjtrunks585
Sat, 03-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
I really hope they have the music where Lee took off his weights and owned Gaara.

YES! and the third hokage fight music!

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Lee's theme just fucking HAS to be there already.

Assertn
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:24 PM
whaat.....i couldve sworn the last 2 came out in march

they're already 2 sagas behind in the OSTs, and they still have stuff from the 1st saga to release! i/expressions/brokenheart.gif

ohpeekaboo
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:42 PM
eh, i'm not getting my hopes up about the OST. seems like whoever puts these together feels that goofy konohamaru tracks are what listeners want (as you can see i'm still pissed about OST II). not to mention, the tracks are pretty short.. there should either be a lot more variation in types of tracks or within the tracks themselves (i.e. be made longer).

but like i said.. i'm not getting my hopes up.

JusDaMan
Sat, 03-05-2005, 07:45 PM
I hope we get that song when neji fights kidoumaru theres this song thats played when neji sends his chakra to kidoumaru's web... i think it was like episode 116-117 time is 31:23.. That song is nice...

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Usually when it comes to anime soundtracks the guys behind 'em are quick to release many and with like all tracks as often as possible... I wonder why progress is so slow with Naruto OSTs and why there are so few tracks available. Especially when the music already is established as good...

Mite Gai
Sun, 03-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Usually when it comes to anime soundtracks the guys behind 'em are quick to release many and with like all tracks as often as possible... I wonder why progress is so slow with Naruto OSTs and why there are so few tracks available. Especially when the music already is established as good...

They are probably doing it because they are thinking about the money not the fans, since if they release a small amount of tracks each CD they can make more CDs and charge more money from the fans.