PDA

View Full Version : New Team Kakashi

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Checking out the chapters 245-250, of course we notice that there is a partially re-united team 7, minus Sasuke of course. But I think that some further re-organization would be cool.

Before : Kakashi : Jounin/Leader, 3 Genin. 4 members total.
Now : Kakashi : Jounin/Leader, 1 Chuunin, 1 Genin. 3 members total.

Ok, since there is a chuunin present, and Naruto has trained a lot, they are probably a bit more powerful than they were before even with one member missing. But it seems like for the best rate of success, it would be nice to have 4 members again. Neji is now a jounin, so would Gai even still be necessary to lead his team, or would Gai keep on, and Neji gets a new team? So much to find out! Same with Shika, is he still with his team?

Who are the new genins, if any? And is the 4-member team structure even still used? Or have they dropped down to 3 because of a lack of numbers?

I would like to see a double-jounin team i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Like team 7 + neji or something like that.

Assertn
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:55 PM
i dont think they have to keep the teams consistent for higher missions....it seems that after the genins gain more experience and learn what it means to be in a team, then its more common to mix the teams up, as we saw in the chase for sasuke. Afterall, do we ever see iruka, or any other chuunin/jounin, hang out with just their teammates?

samsonlonghair
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Well....for one thing, kakashi said that he, Sakura, and Naruto were equals on this team. Obviously, Kakashi is the more experienced one, but there's no longer a formal leader.
On another point, it has been said that four-man teams are prefferable, but I personally don't see a need to resolve this at once. It's not as if every team needs to follow that format.
Showing that you're a Neji fan is cool I suppose, but it seems unlikely that he will become a primary character. Also, I don't remember ever seeing that every jounin had students all the time. There's no reason to assume that Neji has students.

edit: fixed typo

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Well, Kakashi said that they were equals, yes. But just read chapter 250 for proof that Naruto/Sakura aren't in charge or even truly equal in 'Team Kakashi'.

Hehe, yeah I doubt Neji has students too, I think he needs some time before he's ready to fill that duty, if ever.

Xdrag
Fri, 03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
hmm, neji, i think won't have a team. The new students are probably the ones we heard about, the 3rd grandson, his friends.

jing
Fri, 03-04-2005, 08:56 PM
um. kakashi is obvisouly the fucking leader. is 5th hokage dumbass enough to make naruto, sakura captain?

Mut
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by: jing
um. kakashi is obvisouly the fucking leader. is 5th hokage dumbass enough to make naruto, sakura captain?
Wait... someone questioned who the leader would be? I'd be embarrassed to ask something like that.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:32 PM
I don't think anyone questioned who the leader would be, though samson noted the part where Kakashi said that they were 'equals' now. I reminded him of Kakashi being the leader, quite obviously, in chapter 250.

kAi
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:50 PM
they are equal Konoha ninjas.

It isn't Sensei > Student.
3 ninja's in a group and one is squad captain.
He may be Captain of the team, but it's still equal Konoha ninja's as they aren't students anymore.

That's how i interpreted it.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:55 PM
That sounds pretty reasonable to me

basey44
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:58 AM
yea what kai said, everyone listen to kai, hes aussie
HAH but u already knew that, muahahhaha im crazy

Masamune
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:42 AM
even though naruto's rank is genin , his combat abilites prolly lie at jounin now too.

if he could beat Neji before. And Neji is now jounin.

Ur not telling me Neji had more personal growth then Naruto while training under a sannin in the same period of time.

So this should be an awesome team... cept for sakura. she's still useless.

In fact , it should just be Kakashi and Naruto for a team.

greateachermin
Mon, 03-07-2005, 02:24 PM
i think sakura can still in the team... just for comic relief.... also she's a medical ninja since she trained under the 5th... that would be really useful on missions

SK
Mon, 03-07-2005, 02:57 PM
i hope itachi kills sakura

MemnochTheCaT
Mon, 03-07-2005, 05:46 PM
I hope Konohamaru kills Itachi i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Roko
Mon, 03-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
even though naruto's rank is genin , his combat abilites prolly lie at jounin now too.

if he could beat Neji before. And Neji is now jounin.

Ur not telling me Neji had more personal growth then Naruto while training under a sannin in the same period of time.

But you gotta admit, b4, Neji trained himself and naruto still barely beat him, but now, he trains with the head of the Hyuuga clan who is supposedly one of the strongest in the village, prob not equal to sannin but at least close

Hakeem_21
Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:10 PM
Why woulnd't neji have students i mean if he is a jounin he should have students.

Dezalanel
Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Not all Jounins have students. Look at Kakashi in Kakashi gaiden when he becomes jounin, he does not take on students right away....he does not have students till Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. AND I believe you have to be a pretty qualified Jounin before you go on teaching students.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:13 PM
But since they lost a lot of ninjas in the war against sand ,sound they might need jounin who can teach.

Not that i think Neji has students but that can happen.

Dezalanel
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Why woulnd't neji have students i mean if he is a jounin he should have students.

You just said two completly different things there but whatever. Yeah it is possible Neji has students but I doubt it. My point was that every Jounin does not have students.

drcitan
Tue, 03-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Team 7+ Kankuro= "A TEAM"....................BADASS

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel

You just said two completly different things there but whatever. Yeah it is possible Neji has students but I doubt it. My point was that every Jounin does not have students.

And my point was that Neji CAN have students not that he has students.

Masamune
Tue, 03-08-2005, 08:52 AM
Neji is too self absorbed to teach

He only thinks about training himself.

What could he possibly teach others.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by: Masamune
Neji is too self absorbed to teach

He only thinks about training himself.

What could he possibly teach others.

That's possible, if he hasn't changed. But you never know, he might be a lot different now.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-09-2005, 03:45 PM
God, Neji is 17 at best, why the hell would he have students?
not every jounin has students, not all jounins are fit to be teachers...
the way i see it, all the jounin teachers were past their prime, or at least past thier growth period. it would be a waste so send someone that has the poteintial to exceed every hyuga in the past few years to teach some kids who are still wet behined the ears.

and as for team kakashi, of course, Kakashi is still the team leader during missions, and still has whatever privilliges as a jounin over genins and chunins, but he does not have the authoriry to order them to train at something or whatever, it's like how the realtionship was between Shikamaru and the genins before.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 03-10-2005, 07:17 AM
You saw how the fourth was the leader in Kakashi Gaiden when they were on the mission,its natural that you listen to your teacher even when you have the same ranks.

Inu-X
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
Not all Jounins have students. Look at Kakashi in Kakashi gaiden when he becomes jounin, he does not take on students right away....he does not have students till Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke.

Not true. Kakashi has had students before Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto. Remember what the third said to Iruka. His passing rate for the bell test was 0% from alot of people. That means he tested alot of people, and thus had students... well not technically I guess.

ChaosK
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:41 PM
....3rd hokage let iruka see kakshi's records book and iruka was shocked because he saw that kakashi never passed ANYONE heres a reinactment even though its not 100% correct

iruka: THIS...THIS... he's never passed anybody?
3rd: even i dont know if the kids are ready but kakashi does.

[/scene]

Jman
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Psssh....Kakashi>Naruto>Pakkun>Sakura

Werder
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:54 PM
LOL i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Even so I think we're going to be surprised by Sakura...ie Super Duper Amazing Strength!

samsonlonghair
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:47 PM
It is natural to follow the person with the most experience. That's something that doesn't need to be said. The team doesn't have a formal captain; one that small doesn't need one. In a situation with a small group one person (in this case kakashi) takes lead, and everyone else follows. That's simple sociology.

Animemaster, are you suggesting that anyone could be better than Pakkun? I've seen that little Pug devour men whole. Everyone knows that Pakkun>Itachi + Jiraiya + any other characters put together.