PDA

View Full Version : 250 out

weakest anbu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:21 AM
http://relaissaveurs.free.fr/Shonen%20Jump%2014/Naruto%20250.zip

enjoy everyone ;]

damn it my prediction came true... another similar arc...

SK
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:36 AM
thanks, i couldent really tell what was going on in this raw, seems naruto is expectin itachi now i guess

kAi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:07 AM
thanks.
damn that Akatsuki guy has like a scorpion tail.

ya seems naruto is gunna have the sand mission, i don't think it's going to be too much like the other arc, they'll do some research at the sand, and follow the trail they leave, maybe get attacked by Itachi or some other Akatsuki member.

really need a translation.

weakest anbu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by: kAi
thanks.
damn that Akatsuki guy has like a scorpion tail.

ya seems naruto is gunna have the sand mission, i don't think it's going to be too much like the other arc, they'll do some research at the sand, and follow the trail they leave, maybe get attacked by Itachi or some other Akatsuki member.

really need a translation.

Sasori means scorpion i heard. Heres a fast translate by one of the narutofan member.

credit goes to Nihongaeri

Page 1
Title:
New Team, First Mission!!
Left Side:
Iruka, Suzume, Ebisu! Konohas devoted teaching staff will guide you perfectly!!

Page 2
Deidara:
Heheh
Right Side:
Gaara [falls] into their hands& What is the goal of Akatsuki!?
Suna Jounin:
They plan on taking him alive!?
Kankurou:
They were after Gaara from the start! Damn!!

Page 3

Suna Jounin:
Kankurou
He was strong enough to beat Gaara!
You wont be able to do anything by yourself!!
Kankurou:
So were supposed to just leave Gaara!?
Sona Jounin:
Im not saying that!
Listen! Just follow him& Dont fight them at all costs!
If we find their hideout well be able to form a team and attack them!!
Kankurou:
Sure&!
I try!!
Suna Jounin:
Chii *tounge smack*
Damn Kankurou&&!!

Page 4
Suna Jounin:
Have a pursuit squad follow Kankurou now!
Also, contact Konohagakure about this immediately!
[Tell them] it a state of emergency!!
Soldiers:
Sir!
Suna Jounin:
I have a bad feeling&
Something&Something is starting to happen&

Page 5
Kankurou:
Hes landing&!?
Sasori:
Youre late& I told you not to keep me waiting
Deidara:
Quite the strong one, he was & yeah
Sasori:
Thats why I told you to come prepared better

Page 6
Kankurou:
&Wha&&What the&!?
Thats impossible&
Page 7
Kankurou:
Stop!
Page 8
Kankurou:
Return Gaara!
Sasori:
Deidara& You go ahead

Page 9
Scrolls:
Karasu (Crow)
Sanshouuo (Salamander)
Kuroari (Black Ant)

Page 10
Sasori:
Puppet Jutsu, huh?
Deidara:
Well then, Ill be off& yeah
Kankurou:
No you dont!

Page 12
Sasori:
Since I dont like waiting for people or keeping them waiting&
Ill end this quick

Page 13
Naruto:
Youre late!
Kakashi:
Ah, the papers for the new team were a bit of trouble&
Naruto:
Todays the first mission of our new team!
Youre not at all into it!!
Kakashi-sensei! Youve always been like that!!
Sakura:
Aah, be quiet already!
Kakashi-sensei has a face thats always said hes not into it, so theres not much to do about it!
Kakashi:
*I appoligize, but I cant read the first characters due to the quality of scan and my lack of imagination&*

Page 15
Bird Guy:
Thi& This is Sunagakures fastest, Takamaru!
Bird Guy:
Code Squad, get here now!
Bird Guy:
If this birds here
It means that somethings happened!
Code Girl:
Ok&
Ill decode it immediately!

Page 16
Sign:
Go everyone! *Sorry-ass translation*
Naruto:
Whaaaaa!!
Sorry but that mission is a no thank you&
Tsunade:
What!?
You have a problem or something!
Kakashi:
Please dont say selfish things like that&
Im the one who gets in trouble&

Page 17
Iruka:
Geeze&
Naruto& You havent grown up mentally at all&
Sakura:
I& Im sorry Shishou (Tsunade)! *Shishou = master/teacher, but I dont like either of them& errr& and I cant think of anything better&*
Ill set him right over here!
Inner Sakura
I&Idiot! You can only say that because you know nothing of Shishous true horror& Shaannarou!! *Ill try to think of something for Shaannarou latter... yeah, later&*
Naruto:
Sadaime gramps was more& He was a lot more sensible&
Tunade:
What! Did you say something!?
Sakura:
You& Stop already!
Code Breaker:
T& Terrible News!
Godaime!!
Tsunade:
What now? Annoying

Page 18
Code Beaker:
The Kazekage of Sunagakure has been abducted by someone from the organization Akatsuki& There was just now a message!
Naruto:
Gaara was&
&Them again&

Page 19
Tsunade:
From now I revise the mission of Team Kakashi
Go immediately to Sunagakure, investigate the situation, report to Konoha&
After that, follow the orders of Sunagakure and back them up
Left Side:
A Shocking Message! A severe mission given! In order to save Gaara, Sunagakure& The new Team Kakashi moves!!
Bottom Preview:
The goal of Akatsuki is reviled&!? Next Issue, The Assigned Mission!!

Raven
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:36 AM
That scorpion guy looks so cool. I wasn't expecting that. Can't wait to see more of his ablilities. Although I must say I'd prefer proper ninjas rather than hideous mutations, not that I dislike this.

BTW, I don't think Naruto is after Itachi, but rather someone mentioned Akatsuki and that made Naruto think of him.

kAi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:40 AM
hahaha you're the best weakest anbu!!!

we get to know the goal of Akatsuki,
an investigation mission straight up, nice.
probably wont be hearing from Konoha in a while, so wont see the other guys most likely.
and see more Akatsuki, can't wait.

Naruto is getting really interesting for me!

That scorpion guy looks so cool. I wasn't expecting that. Can't wait to see more of his ablilities. Although I must say I'd prefer proper ninjas rather than hideous mutations, not that I dislike this.
BTW, I don't think Naruto is after Itachi, but rather someone mentioned Akatsuki and that made Naruto think of him.

Yeah, I want to see this scorpion guy to, and see if he has pincers, heh, whatever they're called.

also with the Itachi thing Naruto only knows those two Akatsuki members, so he would only think of them and not others.

RasenDori
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:24 AM
wow, so he have a name for birdeye, deidara. i figured kankurou wouldnt let them leave without a fight, but i fear hes done for. and it looks like its the leafs turn to bail out the sand. but what gets me on this chapter is that tsunade is practically sending naruto to the akatsuki on a silver plater, she must be confident in team kakashis skills. oh yeah... and naruto needs to grow the fuck up, it was cute in the first few chapters when he still acted like his old self, but now its just plan annoying. AND WHERES NEJI?!!!

DeluxSkillz
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:25 AM
chapter was off the chain, that scorpion dude rocked

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:27 AM
I wonder whose stronger, scorpion guy or venus fly trap guy.

I really hope we get to hear some back story about the Atsuki members, something about their origin and why they decided to join the organization. I wonder if there also considered to be legenday figures in their respective villiages.

nests
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:07 AM
I doubt they are legendary figures their more the most wanted criminals.
I wonder if the scorpion tail is also a puppet maybe he hast the rest of it under the big ass cloak and he ends up bieng rather small

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:48 AM
Take a look at Orchimaro, he's respected and feared as one of the legendary Sannin, but he's still just a criminal. No reason why the other Atsuki members can't still be considered to be legendary noteworthy figures even if there all missing nins.

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Damn, the more I see of Akatsuki, the more freaks come out. We have a shark face guy, fly trap guy, guy with a weird hand, and a scorpion guy. These guys are fresh off the boat from the Island of Dr. Moreau. I'm just waiting for the minotaur guy, cheetah guy, or lion guy.

The guy at the very top of the "echelon" is probably a genetic scientist, Dr Moreau. He's collecting the Youmas so he can make stronger freaks.

On another note, since Sakura is going to be on her first mission where she's in a position to "bite" people again; I wonder if Tsunade taught her how to summon the slug.

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:50 PM
i like how tsunade's response to a kazekage kidnapping is to send some kids and kakashi out

i know they're strong and all, but tsunade places too much faith in the hands of the kids when serious things happen

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah well the series would not be called NARUTO if he was not involved somehow in most of the anime heh. Plus...I am assuming since they are now on a team with Kakashi that they are much stronger than they have yet to show us, I mean come on all we have seen is the bells.....Naruto and Sakura HAD to have picked up at least a few tricks over 2 1/2 years.

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i like how tsunade's response to a kazekage kidnapping is to send some kids and kakashi out

i know they're strong and all, but tsunade places too much faith in the hands of the kids when serious things happen
hahaha that's the first thing that went through my head when I read the chapter.

Anyway, Naruto is getting really interesting.

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:00 PM
i know!
for the most part, even though the series is called "Naruto," he still doesnt get involved in the biggest ordeals usually...at least not until tsunade showed up anyway.

like with zabuza and haku, first of all naruto was supposed to be on a C ranked mission, and second of all most of the work in that saga was on kakashi's behalf anyway (just as it should have been).

Also, if the show was going to follow the trademark characteristics of an action anime series, the main character would always end up fighting the main villians, but who do we always see fighting oro and itachi? not naruto. Personally, i like it better this way. It's alot more down-to-earth, and they give more credit to all the supporting characters. Finally a series where the strongest isnt always the main guy. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:09 PM
1. Kankuro is fucked
2. Naruto is fucked
3. Sakura is fucked
4. Kakashi is semi fucked

That scorpion guy probably could've beaten Gaara just as easy. If bird bitch is calling Sasori, master, then I'd assume he is above her skill level.

Anyway, here is another trans:

Done by hisshouburaiken.

Page 1: Title: The new team's first mission!
Sidebar: Iruka, Suzume, Ebisu! The Leaf's proud, passionate teachers will lead you down the right path!

Page 2:
Text: Gaara is in their hands...what IS the Akatsuki's purpose?
Mouth-hands: Heheh...
Baki: They're taking him alive?
Kankurou: That asshole, he planning to abduct Gaara all along!

Page 3:
Baki: KANKUROU! This guy beat GAARA! What do you think you can do by yourself?
Kankurou: You're just gonna let them take him?
Baki: That's not what I meant! Listen, just follow them, don't fight, no matter what!
Find their hideout, we'll send a platoon to meet up with you, and THEN attack!
Kankurou: Right, send them as fast as possible!
Baki: Damnit...Kankurou...
Hey!

Page 4:
Baki: Form a pursuit squad and follow him immediately!
Then send a messenger to the Leaf and inform them of this situation!
This is an emergency!
Sand-nin: Yes sir!
Baki: I have a bad feeling...something...something terrible is going to happen!

Page 5:
Kankurou: He's landing?
Sasori: You're late, damnit. I told you not to keep me waiting.
Mouth-hands: Yeah, he was pretty strong...
Sasori: That's why I told you to be prepared.

Page 6:
Kankurou: What the hell...this is insane...

Page 7:
Kankurou: Stop!

Page 8:
Kankurou: Return Gaara to us, now!
Sasori: Deidara (BAM! We got the name.)... you go on ahead.

Page 9:
(Kankurou's scrolls, from left to right):
Karasu (Raven)
Zanshouuo (Salamander)
Kuroari (Black ant)

Page 10:
Sasori: Kugutsu no jutsu (Puppet control technieuq), huh...
Deidara: I'm outta here.
Kankurou: You're not going anywhere!

Page 11:
(general fwooshing)

Page 12:
Sasori: Since I don't like waiting, or making people wait...this ends right now.
(Guess this is a good time to tell ya: Sasori means scorpion )

Page 13:
Naruto: You're LATE!
Kakashi: Hey, I had to write up documents about the new teams, and it took a while...
Naruto: This our new team's first mission, and you don't even care! You're ALWAYS like that!
Sakura: Oh, shut up! Kakashi-sensei's never shown any spirit, and he's probably not gonna start any time soon!
Kakashi: (I can't really read this, but this is a guess) I'm losing some serious face here...

Page 14:
(tweet)

Page 15:
Ebisu (!): T-this is the Sand's fastest messenger, Takamaru!
Get a decoding unit in here, at once!

He brought this...something's definitely happened!
Decoder girl: Yes sir, I'll decode this immediately!

Page 16:
Sign: Good luck, everyone!
Naruto: Whaaaaat? I'm not going on that kinda mission!
Tsunade: Eh? What, you got a freakin' problem?
Kakashi: Pleeease quit acting selfish...if she gets angry, I'm the one who gets it!

Page 17:
Iruka: Geez...Your personality hasn't changed one bit, Naruto...

Sakura: S-sorry, master! Just let me talk to him!
Inner Sakura (!!): You fool! You only talk like that because you have no idea what her wrath is like! Shannarouuuu!!! (Damnit!)

Naruto: Hmph...the 3rd was a lot more understanding...

Tsunade: You say something??
Sakura: CUT IT OUT, DAMNIT!

Decoder: E-emergency! Fifth!

Tsunade: Huh? What happened?

Page 18:
We've received word from the Sand! the Kazekage has been captured by the orginization, "Akatsuki!"

Naruto: Gaara...
Them again...

Page 19:
Tsunade: Team Kakashi...I'm assigning you a new mission.
Go to the Hidden Village of Sand at once, get a grasp on the situation there, and report back to the Leaf.
After that, follow any orders the Sand gives you and back them up!

Sidebar: Shocking news! A harsh new mission! Save the Sand...and Gaara! The new Team Kakashi moves out!

Bottom: Akatsuki's mission comes to light? Next time: "Their assigned jobs!"

hiten mitsurugi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:26 PM
The decoder girl was hot!!! She needs a name assigned and a active part in the manga. : )

JusDaMan
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:25 PM
OMG! INNER SAKURA MAKES HER RETURN!!!!!!! AFTER LIKE 220 chapters!!!!

Deblas
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:26 PM
looks like next issue is going to be all naruto. I've been waiting for that

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:12 PM
It sounds like the next issue will be more focused on the Atsuki, maybe we'll get a whole issue following them around. It does say that in the next chapter we'll learn what the Ataski's objective is.

Dammit I want more background on the individual members, I hope they don't get killed forgotten like the sound 4. I demand exposition.

Knives122
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:15 PM
it was an alright ch. Scropion man might be trouble(hes going to be eventually) when they manga comes around to someone fighting him, and I think its pretty obvious what Akatsukis "assigned jobs" are

PSJ
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
The decoder girl was hot!!! She needs a name assigned and a active part in the manga. : )

you need to leave the basement and get out in real life.

anyway awesome chapter, sasori looks awesome, i want to see what the rest of the akatsuki members looks like. kankuro sure is fucked he wont last long against sasori. if naruto, sakura and kakashi are going to rescue gaara they need seom serious strength, wonder what naruto can do with the kyuubi chakra now. i want to see a real badass soon, hoping one of the akatsuki is.

NewTaxes
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:31 PM
Kankurou better not end up heavily injured already. He'll never get to shine if that happens.

It would also be nice to see what the other Akatsuki are up too. However since we know what Kisame and Itachi are doing, they might not make an appearance. Hopefully they do since they made an interesting team.

TwisT
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:55 PM
That tail looks more like Aliens tail then a scorpion-tail.. Because of the links in the tail..

Anyways kick-ass chapter.. But what i dont understand is that no one from the sand that has seen the face of that scorpion-dude knows him.. He is originally from the sand so he should be just as famous to them as Itachi to Leaf..

But i want to see more now..

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:02 PM
that one guy knew him.....the one who called him his master

i like how the different akatsuki guys' abilities represent the village they were from

sharingan from konoha village
crazy huge sword from mist village
clay manipulation from rock village
scorpion tail from sand village

weakest anbu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by: NewTaxes
Kankurou better not end up heavily injured already. He'll never get to shine if that happens.

dont worry the fight will be pretty much the same as gaara's.

Kank does some crazy shit with his 3 puppets then get his ass kick HARDCORE by sasori. So we will definity see some kanky action but that will be it... then hopefully he recovers and save/help naruto's team in the future chapters. ;]

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:18 PM
I have a question: where do we find out that Sasori is from the sand village? Please point out where it is shown.

Sidnne
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by: weakest anbu

Originally posted by: NewTaxes

dont worry the fight will be pretty much the same as gaara's.

Kank does some crazy shit with his 3 puppets then get his ass kick HARDCORE by sasori. So we will definity see some kanky action but that will be it... then hopefully he recovers and save/help naruto's team in the future chapters. ;]

Nah, this is isn't even going to be a fight. Its going to be totally one-sided. Kankurou won't be able to do anything against Sasori. He will get his ass kicked around until that unit that Baki sent to follow him arrives and saves him.

I'd like to see a few more Leaf ninjas get involved after Team Kakashi reports back. It would be cool to see Tsunade send more jounin into the fray this time.

RasenDori
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
I have a question: where do we find out that Sasori is from the sand village? Please point out where it is shown.

thats what i was gonna say. anyways, i dont think naruto and company will even make it to the village in time to actually confront the akatsuki. most likely sasori will reveal there plan to kankurou in the usual villian monologue, thus breaking his vow to end things quickly. if this were any other manga, i may question whether the next chapter is the last tie we will see kankurou, but we all know that kishimoto doesn't kill off people we know unless they are villians.

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

The one pic at the end of 250 where it shows him with his hat off there is no band...the only thing I can think of is that the one Sand guy knew him so it is "possible" he is from the Sand Village, perhaps we will find out next week in 251.

TwisT
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Since no one have posted this yet, there is a scanlation out at http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~rmazores/naruto/

weakest anbu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by: Sidnne
Nah, this is isn't even going to be a fight. Its going to be totally one-sided. Kankurou won't be able to do anything against Sasori. He will get his ass kicked around until that unit that Baki sent to follow him arrives and saves him.

poor kank ;[ but at the minimal he will show off his new bird puppet!!!

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Ok so we've seen like 5 guys now from Akatsuk right? So far all have what appear to be blood line limits or just body transformations (which have to be some sort of blood line limit unless it was experimentation). I am even more convinced now that they all posses some blood line power.

And Sasori had no indication what so ever of what village he was from.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:24 PM
yea this guy isnt wearing a forhead protector :/

Eurasian
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:39 PM
forehead protectors don't necessarily have to worn on the forehead...despite the name.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Yeah, it's just a suggestion as with Gai and Lee and Shiku for example. But we haven't seen it yet, so no way of knowing cause he will probably keep that robe on for a long ass time.

Sidnne
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by: weakest anbu

poor kank ;[ but at the minimal he will show off his new bird puppet!!!

The bird (raven) puppet is the one that Sasori snagged with his tail.

I've always kinda disliked Kankurou. But in the last two chapters he has been pretty cool. I like the new outfit, and he just seems kinda badass now with his attitude and facial expressions.

weakest anbu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:20 PM

The bird (raven) puppet is the one that Sasori snagged with his tail.

oh i meant salamander. its fucking huge... probally have lots of traps ready inside... oh man I just realize how good the next chapter is going to be...

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:27 PM
wtf? Are you guys retarded? Sasori is wearing the forehead protector on his neck. Now, for the people who are claiming that Sasori is from the sand village, can you tell me where it shows a clear shot of his forehead protector and/or where it states that he is a sand ninja?

Edit: And no frame in chapter 250 has a clear shot of the forehead protector.

kaigan
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:30 PM
awesome chapter. next chapter will be even better (i hope). that scorpion guys is pretty wicked. I am more than 70% sure that the scorpion guy is probably from the sand village. Sand......Scorpion.... you guys get the point.

Jman
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by: TwisT
Since no one have posted this yet, there is a scanlation out at http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~rmazores/naruto/

Thanks.
Great chapter. I can't wait to see Kakashi in action again. Maybe we'll see that new jutsu he spoke about a few chapters back. I hope Sakura actually does something other than her usual helpless bit. Naruto should kick some ass too. Wonder where Jiraiya is at this time.

===
i'd also like to see takamaru vs akamaru

Augury
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:10 PM
I was looking through the chapter again to see that sasori's forehead protector was around his neck (page 5), and I noticed that gaara is smiling on page 7! ... Although he's all messed up.

RasenDori
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:20 PM
he isnt smiling, look again, a crack in the sand extends from his mouth

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:31 PM
I love how people always make shit up.

jing
Fri, 03-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Gaara smiles? ..............................

RasenDori
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:01 AM
excellent point

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:16 AM
What you guys don't see it?

Mut
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:37 AM
He's not smiling you ass clowns, that's just a crack in his sand armor.

Good god, you guys are at a point now where you just start imagining random stuff.

relevasius
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:24 AM
yeah that's definitely not a smile, notice how the shading makes it look just like all the other cracks on his face, and am I the only one who thinks that this scorpion guy looks lame?

Psyke
Fri, 03-04-2005, 09:12 AM
I went back and saw the smile. It's easily missed and can lead to a lot more speculation about Gaara's powers and motive. Sure it may just be a crack in the armour but it's pretty interesting to imagine if he's really hiding his powers.

potentialflip
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by: relevasius
yeah that's definitely not a smile, notice how the shading makes it look just like all the other cracks on his face, and am I the only one who thinks that this scorpion guy looks lame?

yup not smiling i agree with that. as far as the scorpion guy looking lame. if that is all they show of him then yeah.

Augury
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Yeah, the cracks in his armor on his face shift from panel to panel (page 2 vs page 7) but I thought that the appearance was interesting. I don't think that Gaara's going to be getting up anytime soon though.

Sidnne
Fri, 03-04-2005, 07:53 PM
On page 7 that isn't a smile... It looks like blood dripping from his mouth.

I think the scorpion guy looks kinda cool just from his expressions, he looks very evil and badass. But I'm not a fan of all the grotesque monster forms that we have been seeing lately. I like it to be ninja vs ninja, not alien vs predator.

Someone pointed out the links in his tail and looks very much like the links in the joints of Kankurou's puppets, so it is possible that Sasori could also be a puppeteer and the scorpion tale could be part of a puppet. I guess we will find out in 251 though.

Assertn
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:10 PM
looking at pg 18 now......wtf were people talking about the messenger girl being hot anyway? with a head like that, she could be a conehead if she shaved her hair.

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Kankuro owns.

Deidara or whatever his name was has the coolest akatsuki name so far but the whole scorpio thing... yeah, unique.

RasenDori
Sat, 03-05-2005, 08:38 AM
kakurou does own. and everything about deidara is badass... fear the clay... yeah

SK
Sat, 03-05-2005, 10:39 AM
great chapter i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Assertn
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Kankuro owns.

Deidara or whatever his name was has the coolest akatsuki name so far but the whole scorpio thing... yeah, unique.

the scorpio thing is sasori, not deidara

Paulyboy
Sun, 03-06-2005, 03:16 AM
DAMNIT I wanna see Sasuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Crows_Kill
Sun, 03-06-2005, 02:32 PM
My .02-

I think the debate over the length/challange of the gara/deidra fight is pointless- just like the gara smiling thing. If he's smiling, we'll find out. But i seriously doubt he is. Its a crack in his armor- go look at the chaptersfrom the chunin exam fight with lee or the fight with naruto at the end of the arc. The artist makes no attempt at being consistant in how he draws the cracks in the armor- aside from being a real pain to try to keep track of and draw, it has no bearing on the story- if the cracks were important, we would know because they would be highlighted or shown in detail.

The fight was good- it ran about how I expected it to go. I think gara actually did alot better than I expcected- his main weekness was that he was acting like a kage, not as the living weapon he was earlier in the series. At first everyone was saying "theres no way gara can/should win" to "i cant believe he lost that quick!". They have gone out of their way several times to specificaly emphasive the fact that the atsuki members are incredably strong- sanin strong, kage strong, or better. Why? no one knows, but they are the strongest guys introduced so far, unless you think jirai, kakashi, oro, itachi, and others are somewhow lying about their strength.

On the scorpion guy, aside from the name, I don't think he's very scorpion like. The "tail" he has is either a puppet like sidne said above, or my take on it is that it is a multi-sectional sword that can be used like a whip or tentacle- see the blades from tenjo tenge or bleach and you'll see what I mean (the mangas, not the animes).

Anyway, I really looking forward to the nest story arc- I'm sure we'll get to see the new team kakashi realy cut loose. I have a suspicion that kakashi has been holding back on his abilities when he was training them, and now that they are "equals" on the team, we'll see much more of what he can really do. As long as atsuki doesnt get their hands on the next "come come" chapters. .

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Hahahaha, Gaara smiling was funny. LOL . . . if Gaara actually smiled it would be scary. I mean Deidara would have died from shock, instant KO. Seriously, Gaara never smiles, so like the only time he does is when he gets his ass whooped. LOL.

(hint: sarcasm)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 03-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by: Crows_Kill
My .02-

I think the debate over the length/challange of the gara/deidra fight is pointless- just like the gara smiling thing. If he's smiling, we'll find out. But i seriously doubt he is. Its a crack in his armor- go look at the chaptersfrom the chunin exam fight with lee or the fight with naruto at the end of the arc. The artist makes no attempt at being consistant in how he draws the cracks in the armor- aside from being a real pain to try to keep track of and draw, it has no bearing on the story- if the cracks were important, we would know because they would be highlighted or shown in detail.

The fight was good- it ran about how I expected it to go. I think gara actually did alot better than I expcected- his main weekness was that he was acting like a kage, not as the living weapon he was earlier in the series. At first everyone was saying "theres no way gara can/should win" to "i cant believe he lost that quick!". They have gone out of their way several times to specificaly emphasive the fact that the atsuki members are incredably strong- sanin strong, kage strong, or better. Why? no one knows, but they are the strongest guys introduced so far, unless you think jirai, kakashi, oro, itachi, and others are somewhow lying about their strength.

On the scorpion guy, aside from the name, I don't think he's very scorpion like. The "tail" he has is either a puppet like sidne said above, or my take on it is that it is a multi-sectional sword that can be used like a whip or tentacle- see the blades from tenjo tenge or bleach and you'll see what I mean (the mangas, not the animes).

Anyway, I really looking forward to the nest story arc- I'm sure we'll get to see the new team kakashi realy cut loose. I have a suspicion that kakashi has been holding back on his abilities when he was training them, and now that they are "equals" on the team, we'll see much more of what he can really do. As long as atsuki doesnt get their hands on the next "come come" chapters. .

most intelligent post ive seen on this forum in a while.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-07-2005, 08:41 PM
*looks at page 7 and laughs at the thought of Gaara smiling*

okay I know it's late, but wtf

Akatsuki: omg we got you and we almost destroyed your town and everyone you wanna protect
Gaara: LOL (smiles)

greateachermin
Tue, 03-08-2005, 12:35 AM
more kakashi action would be very satisfying
we havent seen jiraya full strength
or kakashi's full strength

jing
Tue, 03-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: greateachermin

What exactly is full strength in this series.

drcitan
Tue, 03-08-2005, 01:19 AM
As always I liked this chapter along with all the others Kishimoto spits out. Finally gonna get to see Team 7(without Sasuke) take on another village. If Kankuro does'nt get spanked, which I think he won't because Baki is gonna come in and support him knowing he wasn't gonna follow his orders, maybe he will join Team 7. SHOW ME SASUKE ALREADY.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by: jing

What exactly is full strength in this series.

Fighting serious?

Edit:
Yeah Kakashi have tried fighting serious but Itachi was just to good for him but Jiraya haven't since he was drugged against Oro and didn't do anything against Itachi and Kisama cause they fled.

Also Kakashi cant have given 100% agianst Zabuza cause he crushed him when he became serious.

Raven
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Kakashi has, fighting Itachi. Although he was trying to protect people at the same time.

And I'm pretty sure he would have been giving 100% against Zabuza, although that was a while ago and he's probably progressed a fair bit since.

Crows_Kill
Tue, 03-08-2005, 12:15 PM
I think kakashi realy held back when he was the leader/teacher/trainer of the original team 7. Whats the point in him going out and killing off all of the enemies the group fought before the kids had a chance to learn anything? I think the whole training period reflects the ninja training method they use- give a kid a power, toss him in a fight or dozen- if he lives, he's a ninja, if he dies, next class. Its brutal, but all the villages seem to follow this method.

I think all the jounins were holding back in most of their fights when on screen- they key phrase being "when on screen" (or on oage if you want to get technical). How many fights did we see that we felt jipped on cause all we saw was the intro and resolution, like the baki/asuma (not sure of name here- the tooth pick guy) fight or the jounin sound 4 fight, where all the action takes place off the page. I think that was intentional- build up suspense for when they do decide to show the full on jounin on jounin action.

They do show us the kage/oro fight, but it is so overblown and the ending so drawn out that it detracts from the overall skill displayed by the fighters- they are awesome and throw around earth shattering abilities, but we feel disapointed cause the resolution dragged on. Again, I feel that was 100% intended to make us feel that way. Makes us crave a full on fight that much more. The sanin fight was the same- all three of them were crippled in some way, with only their subbordinates fightng to the best of their ability- and the sanins still tore up the country side like goku drunk on a full moon. I loved it, but you can't help but feel that it would have been better had they all been at full strength.

I think thats what we have to look forward to next- the main characters really being challanged, not in a semi-staged tournament or when they have a major handicape for whatever reason, but balls to the wall lay it on the line fights. I think this is where we start to see naruto really start to shake off alot of the dbz comparisons, as it will begin to show the characters fighting truly intellegently and seriously- non of this im gonna hold 3/4 of my best moves in reserve cause I want the challange crap.

At least i hope thathow it plays out. But with all the set up and forshadowing theyve set up so far, I forsee great things ahead.

One previous poster (sorry- cant recall you name and im too lazy to re-read all the previous posts) said it feels like the series is just now getting started- all the prelimenaries are out of the way and the motivations and character development locked in place. Now the real story can start. I'm looking forward to the next 250 chapters.

Sidnne
Tue, 03-08-2005, 03:52 PM
I think kakashi realy held back when he was the leader/teacher/trainer of the original team 7. Whats the point in him going out and killing off all of the enemies the group fought before the kids had a chance to learn anything?

Sasuke would have been killed if Haku wanted him dead. They can't learn anything if they are dead, so what's the point in holding back if your students die.

Kakashi was not holding anything back agaisnt Zabuza, he even used Chidori then and he had no chakra left to do anything other than bluff with a kage-bunshin when Gato and his goons showed up.

dragon608608
Tue, 03-08-2005, 04:43 PM

I think kakashi realy held back when he was the leader/teacher/trainer of the original team 7. Whats the point in him going out and killing off all of the enemies the group fought before the kids had a chance to learn anything?

Sasuke would have been killed if Haku wanted him dead. They can't learn anything if they are dead, so what's the point in holding back if your students die.

Kakashi was not holding anything back agaisnt Zabuza, he even used Chidori then and he had no chakra left to do anything other than bluff with a kage-bunshin when Gato and his goons showed up.

I agree. They can't learn anything as they dead. However, i also think that Kakashi believe in them and let them fight Haku. He did think about get them out of the fight, but unable to. Unforturnaly, Kakashi only decide to end the battle with Zabuza when he sense the charka of the nine tail from Naruto, that is when i think he let it all out. Before that, he kinda held back a little to save the charka as much as possible because the sharingan use up lot of charka. Crows_Kill and Sidnne, I think you both half right and half wrong.

greateachermin
Tue, 03-08-2005, 05:30 PM
if you dont know what full strength is... then what have you been watching?
oro/third hokage... full strength
kakashi/zabuzza... not because kakashi wasnt injured or fougth desparately for his life..
naruto... all of his fight test his limit
neji/sound or naruto... full strength....
granny tsunade/oro... full stength... because jiraya said so

nests
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:00 PM
250 by Inane (http://www.narutochuushin.com/downloads/script/downloads.php?title=manga_chapter250_mirror)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by: nests
250 by Inane (http://www.narutochuushin.com/downloads/script/downloads.php?title=manga_chapter250_mirror)

Don't link to Narutochuushin its nothing but ads and loading shit. If you wanna be helpfull link to Narutofan. Like this

Inane250 (http://narutofan.com/downloads/download.php/1/nmanga250.zip)

jing
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:57 PM
if you dont know what full strength is... then what have you been watching?
oro/third hokage... full strength
kakashi/zabuzza... not because kakashi wasnt injured or fougth desparately for his life..
naruto... all of his fight test his limit
neji/sound or naruto... full strength....
granny tsunade/oro... full stength... because jiraya said so

It just seems like whoever can kawarimi every attack is full strength. because thats the god move isnt it?

Franggio
Tue, 03-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
As always I liked this chapter along with all the others Kishimoto spits out. Finally gonna get to see Team 7(without Sasuke) take on another village. If Kankuro does'nt get spanked, which I think he won't because Baki is gonna come in and support him knowing he wasn't gonna follow his orders, maybe he will join Team 7. SHOW ME SASUKE ALREADY.

for reall, enough with this Sasuke crap, it would be good for the series if he died, and thats my sincere oppinion.
He was worthless to start with and will die worthless

drcitan
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by: Franggio

for reall, enough with this Sasuke crap, it would be good for the series if he died, and thats my sincere oppinion.
He was worthless to start with and will die worthless

You really mean to tell me you don't enjoy watching him fight.

greateachermin
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:42 PM
i wouldnt go that far as to kill off sasuke...
he is a good anti-protagonist for naruto to fight with.... if he dies then we just have to face another season fighting with oro....
he's kinda like the Vegeta of dragonball, only vegete went from bad to good, sasuke went from good to bad... i wonder how it will play out in the end

Insomniac
Tue, 03-08-2005, 11:58 PM
in terms of the Oro vs 3rd fight i wouldnt say Oro was going full strength not until he was getting his body pulled out, if you watch his expressions they're pretty much 'is that all you've got old man?' for the entire fight

back onto topic about the chapter, is it just me or does Kisame seem really out of place in the Atasuki? unless hes got some transformation with his sword or something then hes the weakest we've seen, Itachi must be annoyed that hes stuck babysitting.

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Decent chapter.

And it amused me Inane wrote twice "Naruto fan does NOT have our permission to distribute"... or something like that

EDIT answering to assertn next post:

hahaha, true, I got it over there as well

Assertn
Wed, 03-09-2005, 12:37 AM
i found it even more amusing that i got it from narutofan.com

Sidnne
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:26 AM
I made it a point to go to Narutofan to download Inane's version after reading Ryouga's post.

edit: Any ideas on what that's all about? Did something happen between Narutofan and Inane, or is it just Inane being their usual arrogant, we-are-the-gods-of-naruto selves again?

Roko
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:30 AM
read the first 12 pages of the comments, sidnne, tazmo somewhat explains...

Franggio
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Yes for reall, I would really prefere if Orochimaru had allready taken over Sasukes body, i t would booth satisfy me that
the sissy was gone, and poose a good problem for Naruto to solve.
And all this shit about full strenght, we have this far prolly only seen Tsunades and Oro's among the jounin+ ppl
cause Ero-sennin was prolly still affected by Tsunades fricken poison while fighting Oro, and Tsunade seemed to be
the one who fought him to a further extent of "power" usage. And this that Kakashi has used all his strenght in the Zabusa/Itachi fights
I kinda agree with, it's only that in the Zabusa fight he ended it so fast when serious, and in the Itachi fight he couldn't even start.

RasenDori
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:28 AM
I made it a point to go to Narutofan to download Inane's version after reading Ryouga's post.

edit: Any ideas on what that's all about? Did something happen between Narutofan and Inane, or is it just Inane being their usual arrogant, we-are-the-gods-of-naruto selves again?

i think they just dont want there stuff posted on http without permission. from what i heard tazmo is an ass that seems to piss a lot of folks off. perhaps he never bothered asking inane for permission

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by: Roko

Just read those. Man... tazmo was acting like a crying little kid... pointing finger to others who do the same... pathetic.

About the chapter:
I liked the fact Kankurou now has 3 puppets and they are summoned... now... if he could get smaller scrolls...

The scene where Naruto denies the mission was too much alike like the one at the beginning of the series...

hiten mitsurugi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Peeps, what's this talk about fighting at full strength? Have you guys forgotten that we're talking about ninjas? They aren't samurais! They don't duel. They're supposed to be deceitful, "know what's underneath, the underneath" (kakashi and naruto said something like that), they attack from the shadows. Since when is a ninja supposed to fight their opponent, when they're at their best. If that's the case, then whats the point of being a ninja.

Ninjas are supposed to be like the "minute men", capping british soldiers, from the distant wooded areas, as they marched to Lexington. Can you imagine if the "minute men" fought like normal i.e. to the full strength of the british? They would have been decimated.

I for one, am glad that we don't get to see too many fight where everyone is at their best. For example, in the Jaraiya, Tsunade, and Oro fight, if Jaraiya wasn't drugged, then Oro would have been done for. Oro wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance, being disabled, and having two sennins on him.

Hooray for the ninjas, kick'em while they're down.

Assertn
Wed, 03-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: Roko

man.....tazmo is such a whiney bitch......
the more i hear about that guy, the more i despise him

I also like how in his responses, he didnt even try to defend against an accusation about making money off of narutofan

inane released a joke chapter involving them and naruto fan
/server -m irc.irchighway.net -j #mangareaders
/msg MR|neko xdcc send #12

http://i134.exs.cx/img134/1685/narutoch250jokepg065zc.png
hahaha, soo good

RangeOfHakke
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:47 PM
When you guys are talking about the first 12 pages of comments, what are you talking about? I want to read that thing about tazmo.

Souryusen
Wed, 03-09-2005, 03:02 PM
hahaha, soo good

Holy shit...
"A jellyfish just fell off my head... and I'm actually a dinosaur skeleton."

God damn that's funny.

edit: The watermark at the bottom of page 18 saying "Narutofan Should be Distributing This Particular Chapter" is great.

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-09-2005, 03:32 PM
hahahaha

that joke chapter totally rocks

too bad they didn't name the guy Mataz or Tazy or something alike

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by: hiten mitsurugi
Peeps, what's this talk about fighting at full strength? Have you guys forgotten that we're talking about ninjas? They aren't samurais! They don't duel. They're supposed to be deceitful, "know what's underneath, the underneath" (kakashi and naruto said something like that), they attack from the shadows. Since when is a ninja supposed to fight their opponent, when they're at their best. If that's the case, then whats the point of being a ninja.

Ninjas are supposed to be like the "minute men", capping british soldiers, from the distant wooded areas, as they marched to Lexington. Can you imagine if the "minute men" fought like normal i.e. to the full strength of the british? They would have been decimated.

Hooray for the ninjas, kick'em while they're down.

Theortically, i completly agree with you, but in this point, you're wrong.

Naruto didn't have a ninja fight ever since Haku's arc, infact, they actually said 'the only time a ninja truely meets his opponent is when thier fists meet' (sasuke, fighting Naruto), and fist trading is the last thing a ninja should want. Naruto is an action anime/manga, they could be ninjas, pirates, samurais, demon killers or even robots, it'll still be the same. Heck, they could be matrial artist in orange gis fighting off evil alien matrial artists and touring the universe to find the next 'uber alien'....
just replace chackra with 'energy', 'ki/chi', 'nen', 'reiki', 'madogu', 'yoki', 'devil fruit' or 'arm' and you have a new ongoing hit manga with tons of idiotic fans.

as for the 'minute men', i have no idea who they were.

note: don't start bitching that naruto is nothing like anime/manga 'X' and that i shouldn't put them in the same category.

Sidnne
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:48 PM
The Minute Men were members of the Colonial New England militia who fought against the British in the American Revolutionary War, using guerilla tactics as opposed to head to head combat. They were the most skilled of the militia and were dubbed the Minute Men because of their ability to assemble quickly for battle.

so... uh... Naruto... is good. yeah.

Roko
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by: RangeOfHakke
When you guys are talking about the first 12 pages of comments, what are you talking about? I want to read that thing about tazmo.

click the comments link under the post "The late Tuesday Post and Chapter 250 by Inane"

RasenDori
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:00 PM
The Minute Men were members of the Colonial New England militia who fought against the British in the American Revolutionary War, using guerilla tactics as opposed to head to head combat. They were the most skilled of the militia and were dubbed the Minute Men because of their ability to assemble quickly for battle.

so... uh... Naruto... is good. yeah.

really? thought they were called minute men for other reasons (insert laugh at pointless phalic joke)

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-09-2005, 08:37 PM
The best parts were

"OMG THIS BIRD GOT HERE IN 10 PAGES"

and even better, the flags which said

DON'T PAY TO DOWNLOAD LICENSED MANGA

drcitan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:19 PM
Is it jus me or has the quality in these last couple of chapters gone down a bit. The lines jus seem a little different from what I'm use to seeing.

JusDaMan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:32 PM
well the last couple of chapters is Naruto part 2.... only 5 chapters released so far... maybe theres a new way of talking now... no more saying every sentence dattebayo. and with that gone naruto's talking has gon up a few classes dattebayo.... DOOD IM GONNA START SAYING DATTEBAYO IN EVERY SENTENCE NOW!

Assertn
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Is it jus me or has the quality in these last couple of chapters gone down a bit. The lines jus seem a little different from what I'm use to seeing.

Drcitan......it was a joke chapter.....JOKE CHAPTER

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:58 PM

Drcitan......it was a joke chapter.....JOKE CHAPTER

that cracked me hahaha

lol

*goes to gaarafan*

i hope we see neji, lee, tenten, hinata and the rest of the gang on chapter 251...

drcitan
Thu, 03-10-2005, 02:42 AM
Where can I get that joke chapter at. But seriously though I'm talking about the inking process. It jus hasn't been looking the same recently. NVM i see the difference now. I jus got finished comparing 244 and 245 and the change is for the better. The Inking in 245 is richer than 244 giving it a cleaner look . Also the lines are a bit thicker and more complete. Inane jus getting better at what they do best.i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif