View Full Version : Episode 124 Discussion

jing
Wed, 03-02-2005, 11:20 PM
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

its out

LOL they added a Lee and Gai scene in the intro doing parapara or something

BrockLee
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Awesome episode!! There was too much jumping around between the different fights but what an ending! How convenient that there are 3 sand, 3 konoha, and 3 sound shinoji. I don't think I can wait a week to see what happens next.

I was hoping to seeing more drunken fist though. How the heck did Lee get sober so fast? What a bummer.

For a second there I thought Shikamaru's next brilliant plan would be to use his shadow hand to "cop a feel". That would certainly distract Tayuya and give me the chance to make his move!

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:44 AM
Great episode!! The Lee and Kiminaro battles was Hilarious/Cool. And then the arrival of the Sand nins at the end was perfect. Oh and did anyone else notice they changed Lee and Gais part in the intro.

Noir
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Gaara is back. Can you say "hell yes?"

Yeah also my favourite line:

/Lee falls over
"It's all your fault!"
/Lee goes nuts

lol

Foomanchew24
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:32 AM
That was one of the best eps of naruto ever. I laughed my ass off and the fight between lee and kimi were awsome. next week should kick ass with the the sand ninja. didn't think they would show who the three were untill next week, it was great to see them at the end.

TeknoXI
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:04 AM
OMFG! Insane! I watched it twice. One of the best fights in the series imo. I was a tad annoyed with this section of the anime since there were 3 fights and each episode was semi-split between them. They spent 2 episodes having Kiba run away right? Almost 2 episodes w/ Shikamaru in the death lock position. <sigh>

Yeah, I noticed the changes in the intro too. They took out the 2 Sound Ninja that were defeated by Chouji and Neji. I'm guessing they're dead by now...

I can't wait till next week's episode. Gaara's new uniform is badass. Temari's new uniform is an upgrade from her old one imo. I think it's lame that Kankuro is the only one still w/ the same old shit. Ah, I'm tempted to go read the manga now just so I know what happens.

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:07 AM
rofl, Lee is Kimimaro's biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch.

Cerberus
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:16 AM
Wow. Just wow. That episode was the greatest out of all the stuff we've been getting lately.. it was an actual good pace. The episode had everything: comedy, action, suspense, and another damn cliffhanger! I guess there was also an element of surprise in there, but I thought it was kind of obvious that the three blurs = the sand genin.
I didn't really like the new uniforms that temari, and gaara had... but I guess it's a change. I prefer their old ones though.. maybe I'll get used to it.
Also, the new part put into the intro with Lee and Gai was weird, but a bit funny I guess..
I can't wait till 125! i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:21 AM
Was a good episode, though I got a little tired of the jumping around to each 3 throughout it. Lee was pretty funny, but I do agree that he seemed to go sober real quick. But really liked the ending, finally having the three show up and reveal themselves. Next episode should be interesting.

Warmaster
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:21 AM
OK, the fight was good but apart from Kimi going lvl 1 and the ending we didn't move forward one inch / Naruto is still chasing Sasuke and none of the other 3 fights have been settled! This DBZ way of doin things, lowering the pace of the story to a crawl is really getting on my nerves. Abd it looks like its gonna take at least 2 or 3 eps to finish just one of the fights!!!!

WHEN IS THIS GONNA END SO WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THE STORY????

HTM
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:36 AM
cant wait for ep 125 i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Raiikoh
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:41 AM
Oh man it took those three long enough to show their faces....... and what a entrance it was. Funny how Temari shows up just like Asuma did to save Shika's butt. Lol Lee got owned.. and Gaara ... oh man does he look like a badass our what. One of the best episodes I have seen so far..... fingers crossed hoping the next weeks episode changes that or is atleast right up there with it. Gaara vs. Kimi..... who's gonna get owned?

miaka
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:06 AM
man.. Rock lee rocked (like his name) in this episode with his drunken fist... and it's kewl that he can keep up kimimaro with his injuries and stuff.... but seems like taijutsu won't work on kimi.... . and Gaara rocked too.. can't believed that he used the sand to help rock lee with his fall... seems like he did change.. ^_^... can't believe he showed up.. yay...

kooshi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:18 AM
FREAKING KICKASS EPISODE!! The best one for such a LONG time.
- Lee/Kimimaro fight hilarious + awesome
- The sand ninjas FINALLY showed up

Crows_Kill
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:24 AM
Great fricken episode. Now Rock Lee =Bruce Lee +Jackie Chan.
Very dramatic ending too with the sand nins apprearemces.
The Kimi-Lee fight was better than I hoped- they bumped up the animation tremendously, much needed and appreaciated.
Too bad Kimi had his instant-sobering super boner-no jitsu, or Lee might have stood a chance.

Zerohour
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:41 AM
The Lee-Kimi fight has to be the best fight seen so far in Naruto. The fast-paced action was excelent, more than I had imagined! I hope they keep this style of animation up throughout the series. It just brought Naruto over the top!

Captain Grammar
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:45 AM
This episode has made up for the series' recent short-comings. It had an incredible fight sequence that was both funny and cool. I thought it did an awesome job reintroducing all of the sand nins. Now things will start to get intresting.

On a down side, the time-fillers of Shikamaru and Kiba were frustrating. It was the same damn thing every time. And, is it just me, or did Gaara look like Tommy Pickles from Rugrats?

Outtawack311
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:31 AM
I loved the fight with Kimi and lee. The one thing I am wondering is that if Lee has been a Drunken Fist Genius this whole time, why not try and harness it. He worked so hard with everything else and he was a genius with this technique all along, to not work on it and become THE drunken master would be stupid.

I kinda figured it was the sand 3 coming because of Kiba being scared and the fact I couldn't think of anyone else it coulda been. Don't you think the Sand would have sent some stronger ninjas though. They didn't lose as much as Konoha did in the war, they could have spared the Jounin to help out.

great episode.

Doc
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:40 AM
This episode Rocked! and it was better then the manga version.

Takuma
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:12 AM
TextI loved the fight with Kimi and lee. The one thing I am wondering is that if Lee has been a Drunken Fist Genius this whole time, why not try and harness it. He worked so hard with everything else and he was a genius with this technique all along, to not work on it and become THE drunken master would be stupid.

Well I would say the reason for that is probally he is underage so he cant train in it untill hes old enough or some silly crap like that, What is up with him getting sober in like 5 secs? lol Damn but I hope lee is still fighting with garaa that would be awesome not just garaa completely taking over the fight. Rock Lees fights are always the best imo. Man I was just watching some parts of it again and it completely rocks. It was hillarious how rock lee kept saying the spring time of youth. Also kimmi's tsubaki no mai was actually a good and awesome looking move not some 3 slow ass slashes at some garbage 3 at a time shadow clones.

Insane Ear
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:24 AM
That was great, especialy Lee's Drunken Fist, too bad we didn't see any of Naruto and Sasuke.

Got_Pho?
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:26 AM
WoooooOOOOWWWWW!!!!! awesome epi.

DID YOU GUY CHECKOUT GAARA'S NEW OUTFIT!!!!! WHAT A BADASS!

Insane Ear
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:30 AM
I was expecting Gaara to have something different on his forehead because of what happened with Naruto. But he still looks more at peace than before, not quite as insane.

IamSpazzy
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Shikimaru should have given Tayuya a purple nurple or something

Schizofreniachloor
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:39 AM
Woah, this was best episode in a long time.
Lee had some awesome drunken fist moves, and just this one time i felt that they could've extended the Lee-Kimimaro fight....

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Incredibly awesome episode, and as I said back when we reached this point in the manga "I love the new outfits of the sand squad"

Woohoo yeah

Konohamaru
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:53 AM
hehe cool episode. Rock Lee is DA MAN! however he gets owned by Kimi. I think Kimi is the best close combatant in Naruto and he's sick too, imagine him at full health! Man I want the Rock Lee theme song, lol.

Omg! the sand ninjas at the end, woot! having read the manga, I thought Gaara would be in black but I guess brown goes with the color of sand I guess. Gotta get used to it.

Who0o0 can't wait to see the next episode! *goes into a Rock Lee "YOSHA!" moment*

Musashi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:19 AM
the episode is a master piece! Lee's drunken fist was awesome with that speed and those hits, Kimi's dances at last looked good, i'm happy that the fight between shika and tayuya finished coz it looked dumb at the end, and of course 3 sand ninja appeared, those fights will really kick ass, can't wait for the next episode !

Cal_kashi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:40 AM
this_episode == t0t4l_pwnge;

On a similar note, i can understand sobering up that quickly under heavy exertion, it happens (rarely) but is always a dissapointment.

Aeon
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@

Pffft more like the other way around, he had to go lvl 1 just to match up with drunkin Lee. Temari new outfit>Gaara's. It's was cool to see her back even though it wasn't a shocker considering we all guessed it was them.

nests
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Best episode since the naruto/sasuke figth I just hope than when the two duke it out again is as awsome as this this episode was.
I loved the way they introduced the sand shinobi. All I kept thinking was DAMN THIS IS AWESOME.

Schizofreniachloor
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Why are the Sand allies with Konoha?
Cos Orochimaru killed their Hokage and now they want revenge?
Maybe I missed something...

Aeon
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by: Schizofreniachloor
Why are the Sand allies with Konoha?
Cos Orochimaru killed their Hokage and now they want revenge?
Maybe I missed something...

After Sand found out that Sound betrayed them by killing Kazekage they surrendered to Leaf.

SeifeR
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:49 AM
that episode was wicked! lee's fighting was cool, finally got to see the sound again , next week is gonna be good! cant wait to see some more of Naruto vs Sasuke.

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:11 PM
teknoXI: The point of stretching kiba and shikamaru's parts out was obviously so all 3 sand genins can come to the rescue to all 3 matches at the SAME time

warmaster: you're an idiot

schizofreniachloor: if you watch the episode wayy back where the 2 old people from the council approach jiraiya for the position of hokage, they mention that konoha is reestablishing the alliance with the sand village, because the sand village realized that orochimaru was impersonating the kazekage.

wooooo......lee's drunk match was MUCH more amusing than it was in the manga i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Schizofreniachloor
Thu, 03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
Ok, thanks, so it's all Orochimaru's fault.

Ioz
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:14 PM
like i said before Rock Lee da man and i love how they up the frame rate on the Lee fights, the animators just love to go all out on his battles

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:23 PM
warmaster: you're an idiot

You tell im Asser!

If I can borrow Kidumaru's body for a second while I give this episode SIX THUMBS UP!!

I guess Lee sobering up was done in the same way that breaking out of a genjutsu is done. You'll notice that the he sobers up the first time he bleeds, so I'm guessing the pain of the cut broke him out of his drunkeness.

Ilidune
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:30 PM
This episode was awesome! I was either laughing my ass off or creaming my pants! Lee's battle with Kimi was too sweet! And the entrance of the sand genins saving the konoha genins was genius!

For warmaster- if you want the story to move on, go watch a different anime, one without arcs or something- if you didn't think this episode was the shit, something is wrong with you i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Berserk Ayato
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:32 PM
IT was a great episode, finally it's been so dry. Anyways I dont like how they drew Gaara's face, he looks like a baby.

Lee's drunk voice sounds like Mr. Two from One Piece.

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon

Pffft more like the other way around, he had to go lvl 1 just to match up with drunkin Lee.
That's like saying, Lee had to get drunk to match up with a no curse seal Kimimaro.

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Also...I believe Kimi did not even release his lvl 1 seal fully....it was only on his chest.

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:11 PM
you know, i was actually thinking of pointing that out. The level 1 seal never COMPLETELY covers a person though, its just that since its usually on the back of the neck, we're used to seeing it spread out to over half the face. Apparently oro couldnt resist biting kimimaro's chest instead i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Got_Pho?
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:14 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAH LOLZZZZZ

SO YOU'RE SAYING ORO. IS GAY?

Masamune
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Well kimi has an other type of seal , so it might be given differently.

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
you know, i was actually thinking of pointing that out. The level 1 seal never COMPLETELY covers a person though, its just that since its usually on the back of the neck, we're used to seeing it spread out to over half the face. Apparently oro couldnt resist biting kimimaro's chest instead

Yeah but with the other Sound 4 you can see it spread all over their body like their arms and legs.

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by: Got_Pho?
HAHAHAHHAHAH LOLZZZZZ

SO YOU'RE SAYING ORO. IS GAY?

LOLZZ I JUST MIGHT!

Masamune: i think they all have different types of seals, hence why the pattern is different for each one. (And you can't say that its different because of the shape of the seal source itself, because when they show tayuya's, her's is different than both kimi and sasuke's.) The only reason that anko had the same seal as sasuke's was probably because back then, kishimoto wasnt planning on putting more variety to the seals.

dezalanel: i dont remember seeing it cover their legs, just maybe part of an arm, since your shoulder is right near your neck anyway. The only time it extends further than that is when they are approaching level 2. in any case.....is the stylistic details of the curse seal that important?

Insane Ear
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:40 PM
It also seems that Kimi was doing something to the seal with his hands, either that or he was manipulating his bones by using his hands O_o

Rek
Thu, 03-03-2005, 02:45 PM
nope. he was using hand bones to make arm spikes....

NEW GAARA IS SEXY!!

Turkish-S
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
lee was 2 fast not drunk agean.

Mut
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:28 PM
...what...?

Deblas
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:32 PM
I think he said that Lee was extremely fast..but did not get drunk again?

Got_Pho?
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:34 PM
i think he meant not drunk enough.
if Lee would come and visit me, i'll give him some of my 151 proof Fighting Cock.

Turkish-S
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:50 PM
lol both wrong i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
srry didn't come up with the word: shake off his drunkyness
i mean most people are drunk for a couple of hours but he shaked it of in 15 minutes.
hope u get it now??

z0diac
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Wow the episode owned. I really liked the part where the fighting music Lee had when fighting Gaara with the open gates started. Man Lee is badass with the drunken stuff although his hits didnt seem to effect kimi so much.
Ending owned although i can see how seeing all three fights together will slow down the show down to a stop. i mean if it was bad up until now its gonna get annoying from now on i think.
But man the sound nin were so cool. hmm well Kankuro didnt fight Kiba but think about the fact that Temari who faught Shika came to help him and Gaara who faught Lee cam to help him...

Btw anyone else noticed shikamaru always gets to fight girls? O_o
Kim the sound girl, Temari and now Tayuya i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

Turkish-S
Thu, 03-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by: z0diac

Btw anyone else noticed shikamaru always gets to fight girls? O_o
Kim the sound girl, Temari and now Tayuya

that's bequis he hates to fight ageans girls.

Got_Pho?
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:05 PM
c'mon now,
if guy don't fight against girl, we're not man.
well atleast that's how i went through, sometime i just pick a fight for the fun of it.
ok nevermind.

HELLOOOOO SOFA!

Jessper
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:48 PM
Wow, this episode was sweet. Kimimaro is a badass it seems. Lee and kimi's fight was very well done and the comedy was tossed in there nicely.

Can't wait for the next episode!!

mage
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:28 PM
an average episode. the only good part was when kiba said "chikushou" at the end when the new music started, it sounded really cool. good to see they brought the animation back from the pits of hell, not like we can expect it next episode though :\

Knives122
Thu, 03-03-2005, 05:53 PM
that was a pretty badass ep., I guess they're obviously making it a priority to have every fight that R.L 's in to be as good as possible(that entire part from about 9:55 to 11:02 was perfect).

I did have somewhat of a problem of the way Gaara looked when he was sort've off, but I can live with it, and that whole "chasing sasuke thing" seem to be a little off as well, I dont remember Naruto being that close. oh well good ep like I said

Board of Command
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:27 PM
Lee got sober a bit too soon.

Kimi's technique is a little flawed on the science half of it. If he's transfering all the calcium from his body to make spikes outside, then there mustn't be much calcium inside his body. Unless he can create calcium out of nothing or perform nuclear fission/fusion inside his body, his body should collapse into a pile of saggy skin. It's one thing to move bones around, but it's another to make protruding spikes out of bone.

And I still think Shikamaru should've felt Tayuya up with the shadow hand.

Sam98034
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by: Warmaster
OK, the fight was good but apart from Kimi going lvl 1 and the ending we didn't move forward one inch / Naruto is still chasing Sasuke and none of the other 3 fights have been settled! This DBZ way of doin things, lowering the pace of the story to a crawl is really getting on my nerves. Abd it looks like its gonna take at least 2 or 3 eps to finish just one of the fights!!!!

WHEN IS THIS GONNA END SO WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THE STORY????

ahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahah die. If anything, I WANT the kimi/Lee fight dragged on as long as possible.

AND WHAT KIND OF DAMN PACE DO YOU WANT!?!?!?

Lets see, last episode Lee just started fighting Kimi, and now that fight is finished. 3 other characters have also been introduced, with good timing I might add. Kimi's bloodline limit was explained more. Kiba got out of the water, and one of his weaknesses was revealed (he doesn't notice his own scent), which led to him being caught up to. And shika was also beat. I don't know about you, but that just kinda closed everything from last episode, and opened up lots of possibilities for the next.

tell us how it should have been done. What would have satisfied you? since this was such a horrible filler episode with horrible pacing and no plot.

miaka
Thu, 03-03-2005, 06:42 PM
[quote]
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

Kimi's technique is a little flawed on the science half of it. If he's transfering all the calcium from his body to make spikes outside, then there mustn't be much calcium inside his body. Unless he can create calcium out of nothing or perform nuclear fission/fusion inside his body, his body should collapse into a pile of saggy skin. It's one thing to move bones around, but it's another to make protruding spikes out of bone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think he said he have more bones than other ppl or something.. that maybe that covers it up i guess....

greateachermin
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:11 PM
This is the best fight since Naruto and Sasuke square off. I laughed so hard at the part when Lee is sleeping and Kimimaro's trying to hit him... it was hilarious.

Jessper
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:14 PM

Ya, Lee should have been drunk for longer but oh well.

For kimi, what if one of those tubes he was hooked up to injected calcium directly into his body and he had a mad excess of it? eh ? eh? =P

Masamune
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:24 PM

and that is why children , why you should drink your milk.

Be like Kimimaro . Drink milk!

Knives122
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:31 PM
and have bones growing out of your skin right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Im pretty sure Kimi like he said can make an unlimited amout of bones which means, that he can create the calcium on his own, and create new bones/have bones extend in his body.(which Im pretty sure is pretty painful)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:34 PM
Its ninja magic people, he can make all the damn bone spikes he wants.

Sam98034
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:49 PM

why don't you first argue how naruto makes clones out of virtually 'nothing'

jing
Thu, 03-03-2005, 07:53 PM

chakra is the magical ingredient.

Jaredster
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:00 PM
I think this is THE greatest fight scene i've seen since... since... the chuunin exams. It would have been cool for Lee to be drunk longer, but oh well. Lee was much better than Naruto was, he was actually able to land a hit. That was a kick-ass scene and really well animated. Can't wait for next weeks.

Now here is it, your moment of zen:
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/323/coollee9qr.gif

Dezalanel
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:05 PM
Kimi's technique is a little flawed on the science half of it. If he's transfering all the calcium from his body to make spikes outside, then there mustn't be much calcium inside his body. Unless he can create calcium out of nothing or perform nuclear fission/fusion inside his body, his body should collapse into a pile of saggy skin. It's one thing to move bones around, but it's another to make protruding spikes out of bone..

He specifically says he is not restricted by thelimit of bones in a normal human body ,because he MAKES bones, he is not really using his own bones cause like you said...he would collapse. Thats why he is an uber badass, he can make bones and use them and shit.

Wren
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:12 PM
either way i have to say this is probably the first good naruto anime eps ive seen in a while that doesnt have crappy art; good battle, good art-- great eps 8)

Knives122
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
I think this is THE greatest fight scene i've seen since... since... the chuunin exams. It would have been cool for Lee to be drunk longer, but oh well. Lee was much better than Naruto was, he was actually able to land a hit. That was a kick-ass scene and really well animated. Can't wait for next weeks.

that was cool, but you should've it made it longer, to when Lee started kicking Kimi and they started doing their little play, Ill see if I can do it

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:25 PM
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

This is deffinitly one of my favorite eps maybe my favorite. That was the most badass thing I've ever seen in Naruto by far. And I'm just talking about the lee fight, now we have Gaara oh fuck yea its on! Best fight in naruto was right there ladies and gentlemen.

Who do you think you are, John Stewart? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jaredster
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Yes, yes I do. *is crazy*

Originally posted by: Knives122

that was cool, but you should've it made it longer, to when Lee started kicking Kimi and they started doing their little play, Ill see if I can do it

I'm not sure what you mean by "their little play" but i will extend the scene, just for you, because I care.

Beware though, with great gifs comes great bandwidth suffering (over 1.1MB):

Jaredster
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:36 PM
opps, double post

Knives122
Thu, 03-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Yes, yes I do. *is crazy*

Originally posted by: Knives122

I'm not sure what you mean by "their little play" but i will extend the scene, just for you, because I care.

Beware though, with great gifs comes great bandwidth suffering (over 1.1MB):

(placeholder)

lol, sorry if I didnt make that clear I was talking about the part wher Kimi was blocking Lees kicks(after Tsubaki no mai) its in this file(its the entire fight though),

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CEV4FXF6Z4IC32IIPO742RGQP

Deblas
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Kimi's bone sword seemed larger in the manga. ohh well, He's still badass! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jaredster
Thu, 03-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Done:
http://img29.exs.cx/img29/6180/coollee27yg.gif

Had to edit it a bit to be under 1MB, but yea.

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:33 PM

hey, remember the LAST time we tried to apply science to naruto? yeah, it ended up being pretty lame -_-

just for the record, the only time we've seen kimimaro extrude a bone that didnt go back into his body was the bone sword

Assassin
Fri, 03-04-2005, 12:46 AM
man a damn cool ep, and about damn time too....damn!

by far teh best fight since lee vs gaara. i love taijutsu fights. and drunk lee = hilarious!

this is officially the new ep im gonna show ppl to get them into naruto. as for teh sand nins, it'll be kool to see how they do. wonder if gaara's gonna be like vageta now (pardon the reference), a good guy but still a badass, or if hes all lame.

i think kiba should've just died. hes completly useless. it wouldve been better to have shino, plus the whole thing with kankuro would've worked out better too since all the other sand nins save the person they fought previosuly

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah, I wonder how Lee feels being saved by the guy that crippled him and almost ruined his entire life.

chinkieboii
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:41 AM
i cant get over Rock Lee's brilliant shinobi plan. where did this stroke of genius come from? maybe sake makes you smarter.

i couldnt stop laughing for like 20 minutes.

Mut
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:12 AM
Your name is offensive. I already don't like you.

miaka
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:27 AM
hey chinkie. welcome to gotwoot i see that you new.... ^^ i m totally with you... lee's a genius ... lol.. i think his genius comes from hard work.. @_@ and whoever thought rock lee is a genius druken fist fighter....

Mr.X
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:42 AM
i know chink is something to do with asians but what does it mean? i'm asian....is it stupid that i don't know what it means?

anyway, lee got owned, and the gaara's outfit looks good in color.

pakman
Fri, 03-04-2005, 03:01 AM
its making fun of our chinky eyes... yea im asian too

o by the way i think that gaaras suit looked kinda gay temaris looked cooler tho

MFauli
Fri, 03-04-2005, 03:12 AM
Erm, one thing for Kimimarou´s ability:

Does he have the ultimate healing power?
When the bones are breaking through his flesh and skin...
And then, when they "go back inside", the skin, and i really think the flesh, too, is as if there had never been a "wound".

What do you think abut this?
Or is that another kind of "Naruto-series logic" ?

potentialflip
Fri, 03-04-2005, 03:37 AM
think of kimamaro as a wolverine except with things sticking out everywhere instead of just claws.
*chink is referred towards chinese people and for sum odd reason they find it offensive. kind of like jap with japanese.
heh wonder when those three were finally going to show up. shikamouru poor guy always having to deal with women. first he fights one then one saves him. boy has to take a blow to the guys pride. i've been waiting a good while for this and yay finally the wait is over.

Jessper
Fri, 03-04-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by: MFauli
Erm, one thing for Kimimarou´s ability:

Does he have the ultimate healing power?
When the bones are breaking through his flesh and skin...
And then, when they "go back inside", the skin, and i really think the flesh, too, is as if there had never been a "wound".

What do you think abut this?
Or is that another kind of "Naruto-series logic" ?

My guess would be that it was only drawn this way, the manga is probably much more violent and might leave the wounds in. However I would not assume he heals quickly because of this.

Darkwraith
Fri, 03-04-2005, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by: BrockLee
Awesome episode!! There was too much jumping around between the different fights but what an ending! How convenient that there are 3 sand, 3 konoha, and 3 sound shinoji. I don't think I can wait a week to see what happens next.

I was hoping to seeing more drunken fist though. How the heck did Lee get sober so fast? What a bummer.

For a second there I thought Shikamaru's next brilliant plan would be to use his shadow hand to "cop a feel". That would certainly distract Tayuya and give me the chance to make his move!

I guess if Lee can get drunk from a few sips of sake, he can get sobered up just as quickly i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

kaigan
Fri, 03-04-2005, 06:43 AM
fucking awesome episode.

chink : A derogatory term for a Chinese person, also Chinkey, Chinkie, Chinky. The term is thought to have come from a mispronunciation of the Chinese word Chung-Kuo, meaning China.

i hope you are chinese.

Jaredster
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:07 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chink&r=f

Look on this site for all your racist needs. Also decribes slang.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:47 AM
That was great, I just finished watching the episode and it was fantastic, the actual fight was much better then it was in the manga. Also for all of you anime watchers who are wondering why Kimmimaro dosen't have any woulds from the bone's comming out of his body read the manga.

You don't have to read the whole thing but you owe it to yourselfves to see the less censored version. It was great because blood was splattered all about as Kimmimaro starts ripping out his bones. Really good stuff, probably my only complaint about the kimimaro stuff is that it's been greatly censored in comparison to the manga.

Aeon
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:59 AM

Pffft more like the other way around, he had to go lvl 1 just to match up with drunkin Lee.
That's like saying, Lee had to get drunk to match up with a no curse seal Kimimaro.

Yea well ummm Kimi still sucks :-p. That dance of the pine looks like a reject low budget kiatin.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1nd4w/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/capture.jpg

LMAO at Neji ready to hit drunkin Lee with the 64hands.

Mut
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:13 PM
The dance of the pines wasn't suppose to spin like that... The animators keep fucking everything up.

RasenDori
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:44 PM
am i the only that hated the first half of this episode? compared to the manga, the drunken lee seemed out of character. he supposed to go into a drunken rage... not act like a complete dumbass. speakingo of dumbasses, what about kimimaro. i hated that last change they made in the previous episode where lee ask kimi to let him drink his medicine before he killed him. in the manga, they werent even close we lee requested the time out. in the world of ninjas you dont spare you oponents life so they can take medication... what if its like choujis medication? the all this bullshit tiwh kimi trying to decern what the hell happened, and falling for lees stupid tricks. i was never too big of a kimimaro fan, but i have always admited that he was badass... but this episode did him injustice. manga kimimaro = extreme badass. anime kimimaro = bumbuling idiot.

Assertn
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:46 PM
i liked it better with him spinning.....

but just to confirm the suspicions people have about the whole wound thing....
yes in the manga, they actually show his skin split where a bone is leaving his body, but with the bone sword, for example, the wound healed up immediately after the bone is pulled out.

RasenDori, you gotta be more open minded about it, for some people, the anime just never quite matches up to the manga...but sometimes thats just because they dont WANT it to match up. Personally, I think the anime version fit lee's character MUCH better than the manga version ever did. In fact, I would almost say that the producers have a better sense of how a wasted lee would act moreso than kishimoto himself would.

Of course, it also helps to experience first-hand the way people act when they're drunk based on their normal personalities.

Mae
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Lee and Kimi's fight was fun though... best in a while. It wouldn't have been nearly so hilarious if Kimi hadn't taken it all so seriously: "Hmm... I wonder if he is asleep..." (twice) "Could he be....drunk?" and then the third time approaching his cautiously and standing there with his sword pointed at his nose just to check... That made the fight IMO. I just wonder how they'll translate this when it goes on cartoon network (don't really want to think about it).

It was a little annoying the way they stretched Shikamaru and Kiba's fights, but it could have been worse (Oro and the Third), and it payed off in the end. I actually like Kiba better now that he's lost, it gets boring if everyone wins all the time.

And although it's off-topic I have to link this (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=51349) for all those Uchiha fans out there. Literally made me LOL... and if anyone has a link to the song I'd appreciate it.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 03-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Wow no matter what people complain, shut the fuck up and enjoy it for once in your life. Why are you watching the anime if you hate it so much and the manga is so much better? God damnit stop bitching, everytime something cool happens theres always someone whos got a giant rod up their ass about it. *cough cough* rasendori *cough cough*

kooshi
Fri, 03-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wow no matter what people complain, shut the fuck up and enjoy it for once in your life. Why are you watching the anime if you hate it so much and the manga is so much better? God damnit stop bitching, everytime something cool happens theres always someone whos got a giant rod up their ass about it. *cough cough* rasendori *cough cough*

I second that. It's so irritating how people try to put down something that is good. I would watch a movie and like it, I would hear so many people complaining about the small details. Yeah, they shouldn't have been there, but use your freaking imagination or something.

Terracosmo
Fri, 03-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Lee and Kimi's fight was fun though... best in a while. It wouldn't have been nearly so hilarious if Kimi hadn't taken it all so seriously: "Hmm... I wonder if he is asleep..." (twice) "Could he be....drunk?" and then the third time approaching his cautiously and standing there with his sword pointed at his nose just to check... That made the fight IMO. I just wonder how they'll translate this when it goes on cartoon network (don't really want to think about it).

It was a little annoying the way they stretched Shikamaru and Kiba's fights, but it could have been worse (Oro and the Third), and it payed off in the end. I actually like Kiba better now that he's lost, it gets boring if everyone wins all the time.

And although it's off-topic I have to link this (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=51349) for all those Uchiha fans out there. Literally made me LOL... and if anyone has a link to the song I'd appreciate it.

I have that entire album, don't have a link, but I could upload it on my webspace for a while if you want me to. Just PM or something.

As for the video itself I actually lost my AMV password so it'll have to wait i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ilidune
Fri, 03-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Amen Kagemane!!! Amen!! There is always those people that put things down even if 99% of people think its badass! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jaredster
Fri, 03-04-2005, 06:17 PM
Cynics are everywhere you look, just don't listen to them. I look for the good aspects in an episode, not the bad. This is why I loved 124.

Liquid
Fri, 03-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Finally I get to see more Temari.

potentialflip
Fri, 03-04-2005, 07:13 PM
first time my prediction went dead on. but oh well doesn't realli matter just wanted to point that out. so seems like a substitution has been made. gaara-lee. temari-shikamarou, kiba-kankaru. i always thought the fight between gaara vs kimi was the best in the manga only second to the naruto-sasuke. now i finalli get to see it. whoopie.

Assertn
Fri, 03-04-2005, 07:25 PM
oh and i almost forgot to award rek the "first person to correctly guess the shadowy figures" award

here ya go buddy i/expressions/present.gif

chinkieboii
Fri, 03-04-2005, 07:53 PM
well i'm asian at least... korean. sry to offend u. i don really get how u say you dont like me cuz my name is offensive but then you always offend people. and also why do you say the animators messed it up... i think it looks nice. was he supposed to just stand there? not much of a dance then.

pakman
Fri, 03-04-2005, 08:09 PM
cool i just noticed that Kankurous face paint has changed

Jaredster
Fri, 03-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: chinkieboii
i think it looks nice. was he supposed to just stand there? not much of a dance then.

Pfft... You can dance without moving.

RasenDori
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:37 PM

remind me again when was the last time (besides in this thread) that i bitched about something in the anime? mind showing me anywhere throughout my entire time of being a member on the site that i ever complained enough to warrant your statement that i hate the anime so much.

perhaps you dont understand that my complaint was about how the anime is breaking charcter to provide us with useless filler with cheesy laughes (which by the way... i found as funny as naruto stepping in dog shit... ie. not funny). i happened to have enjoyed that last half of the episode. and hey kagemane_no jutus *cough cough* dumbass *cough*, this is a fucking forum. a place where people can voice there opinions to a groups of peers that share the same interest. you should expect someone to disagree with the norm. if you want to have a discussion with a bunch of mindless dromes that have no opinions and listen to the will of others, you can go join hitler and his nazis in hell.

but since im such a bitch that cant do anything better then bitch everytime something cool happens, i may as well take this time out to completely debunk the anime for all its crappy... you know... cause i hate the anime so much and think the manga is so much better (well... thats actually true)

1) constent amount of still frames. the anime will even purposely switch the camera to a character with a mask on while someone else is talking so you can watch a picture producing sound for too minutes... yeah that keeps my attaention.

2) pseudo movement. times where nothing is actually moving, but the camera creeps up on something to try to fool you into thinking that they spent the buget to animate something... when they didnt.

3) flashbacks. useally short panels in the anime (with the exception of content based flashbacks) , it can take up half an episode in the anime. we already fucking know... just if you want to remind of make it quick, stop being cheap dammit.

4) breaking of character, but you heard me bitch about that already.

5) little emphasis on dynamic sceens. parts of the anime that were originaly splash pages, or large panels, are completely ignored or breezed right over in the anime. sceens like like when kimimoro pops out his ribs to counter lee. in the anime you get all of .2 seconds to see it, and totally miss out on lees change in expression as the conter attack surpises him. for those that understand the working of a comic book... splash pages are meant for surprising or earth shattering events. and large panels are for more significant events, or denoting a larger passage of time... but apperently the anmie doenst care about that. if the anime focused more time on parts that kishi focused more effort in storytelling for... the overall effect would be better.

6) constant recycling of frames. i understand sometime its is necessary, but sometime its out of control. luckily in the lee vs kimi fight it was kept to a minimum. but look at horrible eps like naruto vs kiba... it just reeks of bad aesthitics everywhere...such as my next complaint:

7) horrible artwork. the sands return was a tremendous event in the manga complete with a 2 page 3 panel slpash. but in the anime instead of being left with a great impression due to the confident stances of the sand trio... you end the episode thinking "doesnt gaara kinda look like a rugrats character?" and speaking about the sand 3 that brings me to my last complaint

8) anime makes certain events too obvious. in the manga the subject that kiba smelt more approaches was lightly noted to the point of subtlty. infact it could have easily been confused with kiba smelling sakon and ukon due to his expression and vagueness when refering to the approachers. the subject wasnt brought up again for a while until the forshadowing done on the part of tsunade and shikamaru while struggling against tayuya. in the anime kibas scent is acompanied by 3 shadowing figures (... oh 3 people... kiba scared... it must me HINATA INO AND TENTEN!!! ) it wasnt fucking hard at all to guess it was teh sand trio. and shikamarus forshadowing? who woulda guessed... it was acompanied by a flashback.

there... now im officially the bitch kagemane proclaims for the be, let the flames begin.

Originally posted by: chinkieboii
i think it looks nice. was he supposed to just stand there? not much of a dance then.

Pfft... You can dance without moving.

dance of the camillia wasnt much of a dance either

Mut
Fri, 03-04-2005, 10:57 PM
God... it's so typical of you guys to jump on someone once they've voiced their opinion about something the majority likes. Before I start off, let me just say this: I don't know RasenDori nor am I defending him.

Now, let RasenDori, or WHOEVER, say whatever the hell he wants to criticize about this episode, this arc, this story, and/or this entire series. Just because someone thinks a certain part of the manga was better than what the anime showed, it doesn't mean they can't talk about it. Boo hoo, are his words too harsh? Can you guys not handle someone saying ______ sucks? Give me a break.

It's so lame how you guys so strictly frown upon someone talking negatively about something. GET THE HELL OVER IT AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE LOOK LIKE AN ASS FOR SAYING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WRONG OR NOT INAPPROPRIATE.

RasenDori
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:05 PM
ahhhhh, open mindedness is so welcoming

Deblas
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:24 PM
RasenDori has a pretty valid opinion to why he didn't like it. we should respect that. Not bitch at him.

Hikyuu
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:44 PM
wooo cool episode... sadly I was also thinking that those shadows would kopp a feel to distract Tatuya.. I think that is her name..Though I knew it wouldnt happen .. that is is so ::gives himself a slap on the hand...:: Anyway yeah that was pretty nice..'nough said.. I thik between what everyone else has posted Ill just end up repeating more things instead of making valid points.. arg rambling..

Assertn
Fri, 03-04-2005, 11:55 PM
it only takes one negative stab at something that is awesome to totally kill it.....nice going

Dezalanel
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Rasendori what is so crappy about Lees Drunkeness? I thought it was done much better in the anime then the manga. Do you have something against stuff being funny. I thought it provided good laughter PLUS some pretty sweet fight sequences. Btw I am not attacking your opinion Rasen....I am simply asking a question.

Ilidune
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Resandori- i think you have a real bad outlook in life, that is my asumption- too type all that out because someone said you putting shit down is bad, you type all that lol- cracks me up lol- see i look for the good in that- instead of seeing it as being a negative thing, i'm like what a fucking pyscho, thats funny someone would take the time to write all that out for no real good reason LOL! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Jessper
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:19 AM
Perhaps your pre-bias is the problem? I thought that there was plenty of emphasis on the scene where kimi pops out his ribs to counter lee but I didn't have a preconceived view of what the scene "should" look like.

Don't get in a wad just yet; I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm also not saying everything that happens in the anime is good. As you said open-mindedness...

BTW if you're going to call someone a dumbass you could at least toss you're post through a spell check.

RasenDori
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
Rasendori what is so crappy about Lees Drunkeness? I thought it was done much better in the anime then the manga. Do you have something against stuff being funny. I thought it provided good laughter PLUS some pretty sweet fight sequences. Btw I am not attacking your opinion Rasen....I am simply asking a question.

and will refer to my number 4. breaking character. thats why i didnt find it funny. i found it completely unimginable for kimimaro to act like a total idiot like the anime has been doing with him lately. im quite ok with humor. the humor is what attracted me to this series in the first place. i laughed with the rest of them when ebisu was defeated after the giant nosebleed, but there are somethings too over the top. like kimimaro falling for lees tricks when he could have just as easily *insert spoiler here* instead of getting close to him. or kakashi jumping around like a little school girl for porn (although... that did cause me to crack a smile as much as i hate to admit it).i found it funny enough that lee got drunk in the first place... but to play off of it with lame humor is no good.

Jaredster
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by: RasenDori

6) constant recycling of frames. i understand sometime its is necessary, but sometime its out of control. luckily in the lee vs kimi fight it was kept to a minimum. but look at horrible eps like naruto vs kiba... it just reeks of bad aesthitics everywhere...such as my next complaint:

Only scene with repeated frames, and they all partially unique (slowed down version of an earlier gif):
http://img220.exs.cx/img220/1894/coollee2slow9cx.gif

Oh btw, Knives122, did you like the earlier gif?

Knives122
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:06 AM
yeah it was good(that scene wsa actually good) but I was actually talking about the part where lee grabbed the bone sword and then started kicking Kimi, but then he started blocking the kicks with his own legs and then Lee grabbed on to the leg(it was about the last 40 secs of the fight before Kimi started activating all his crap), but dont worry about it, I have the ep after all.

and why is that Lee always has the best fights(probably b/c hes the only one that really fights(w/out the magic techniques))

kAi
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:12 AM
well that was a cool ep, i liked the kimi and lee fighting, it was done really well.

should be good to see the Sand nins in action.

Jaredster
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Oh crap, I made that one earlier, but deleted it because i thought it was the wrong one.

Assertn
Sat, 03-05-2005, 12:45 PM
oh by the way rasendori........

as ive said many many times, anime can fit alot more content than the manga can if its an action oriented chapter, and less if its a dialogue oriented chapter.
the drunk lee chapter was definitely action oriented, and as a result, almost all of the pages in the drunk lee chapter took up ONLY 3 minutes of time in this episode.
3 MINUTES!! this being from 9:30 to 12:30, but even in this range, there still was a bunch of extra stuff added in.

If you looked at it from the perspective of an animator who was given this segment and told, "stretch this out from 3 minutes to 10 minutes." Well, that is gonna take alot of creative effort. Especially the part of the chapter where lee was doing the ass kicking, which took only 1 minute and 30 seconds of the previously mentioned 3 minutes.

Myran
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:17 PM
and will refer to my number 4. breaking character. thats why i didnt find it funny. i found it completely unimginable for kimimaro to act like a total idiot like the anime has been doing with him lately. im quite ok with humor. the humor is what attracted me to this series in the first place. i laughed with the rest of them when ebisu was defeated after the giant nosebleed, but there are somethings too over the top. like kimimaro falling for lees tricks when he could have just as easily *insert spoiler here* instead of getting close to him. or kakashi jumping around like a little school girl for porn (although... that did cause me to crack a smile as much as i hate to admit it).i found it funny enough that lee got drunk in the first place... but to play off of it with lame humor is no good.Its not breaking the character at all. It may be breaking who the manga readers thinks he is, but for us who have only seen the anime they cannot break a character as new as kimi. As far as i know kimi is just some loser who happends to have a relatively good ultimate, hes not the super guy you manga readers sees him as.

jing
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:21 PM
By the way, I'm a manga reader and after watching this episode I don't even think of him as a total idiot. ALSO, Kimimaro didn't really fall of Lee's tricks................................ Lee only thinks he is.

chambers
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:35 PM
nice ep, funny too. i cant waitt o see gaara anihilate kimmi, although i just cant see it happening that rock lee harbours no ill will towards gaara, the person who almost ended his life. i really think gaara is the strongest out of all the young people we have seen so far and i just cant see any one touching him bar naruto, and even then it was only a plot device here and there that saved him.

jing
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:49 PM
I thought Rock Lee would have gone crazy because he was touched by sand.

Jessper
Sat, 03-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by: jing
I thought Rock Lee would have gone crazy because he was touched by sand.

me too, I thought he would flip out and almost kill gaara. *shrug*

wirm
Sat, 03-05-2005, 03:12 PM
They haven't shown Lee's reaction to Gaara yet. But he doesn't flip out too easily from what we've seen of him so far.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sat, 03-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I started watching Naruto when it was first premiered on TV in Japan and I have been a fan of it ever since that first day. And I can honestly say that there have been very few times that I got physically excited while watching an eps i.e. the fight between Naruto's team and Zabuka/Haku, the Chuunin exams, the Naruto/Gaara fight, (don't get me wrong I am always exicted watching all the episodes no matter what) but this one was AWESOME. I just couldn't help myself but I kept "rewinding" and watching Lee's and Kimi's fight over and over before I went forward and finished watching the episode. At the end when the Sand shinobi were unveiled I almost choked from my excitement. I cannot wait for Eps 125.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sat, 03-05-2005, 03:47 PM
I agree, I don't think that he is gonna flip out, but I wonder whether he will fight Kimi together with Gaara. It doesnt seem like Gaara is the type to fight in tandem (alongside) with anyone else. He probably would prefer to fight Kimimaro alone

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 03-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Shinobi, next time use the edit feature located at the bottom of your post. Just put "Edit to top" instead of posting a whole new one. Oh and one more thing....

Welcome to the forums!i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tohan
Sat, 03-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Physically excited, eh, James? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I've watched this episode three times now, raw, DB and AonE (DB did a better job this time), and I don't think it's the greatest episode so far. The Lee vs Gaara fight is just too awesome!

Kimi and Gaara are quite similar in a way. They have a physical barrier and can form stuff from bone/sand. Same with Kankuro, there it's 2vs2 (Can't really count boy-who-stabs-himself-with-a-knife in anymore). And, well, the last is just wench vs wench, i guess ^^

Edit: Almost forgot! Tommy Pickles, indeed! XD

bomb2000
Sun, 03-06-2005, 12:15 AM
awsom ending , most of narutos ending is sooo predictable, this is the first time i was surprised at the end, sand village joining the battle, who knew that wold happen hahahah i did wish lee had more duken fist fights

basey44
Sun, 03-06-2005, 12:30 AM
huh u didn t see it coming? i had the feeling everyone knew it was coming
still didnt stop the excitement though, this episode was killer

RasenDori
Sun, 03-06-2005, 01:26 AM
im not really as angry about this episode as i made it out to be. i just decided to act like a total ass since i was flamed for going against the norm. i understand that they need to lengthen the ep... but they could have done so in a less ridiculous manner. and jing, kimi not killing lee in ep. 123 when he had the oportunity = being a total idiot. this episode just made it worse. btw... i DID enjoy the last half of the ep...despite the horrible art work on the sand ninjas

Jaredster
Sun, 03-06-2005, 01:48 AM
ok

Can we call a truce here? All this arguing getting annoying and going nowhere.

jing
Sun, 03-06-2005, 02:13 AM
im not really as angry about this episode as i made it out to be. i just decided to act like a total ass since i was flamed for going against the norm. i understand that they need to lengthen the ep... but they could have done so in a less ridiculous manner. and jing, kimi not killing lee in ep. 123 when he had the oportunity = being a total idiot. this episode just made it worse. btw... i DID enjoy the last half of the ep...despite the horrible art work on the sand ninjas

if you're talking about episode 123 then yeah i agree with you. but i thought you were refering to episode 124, and since this is a 124 thread. yeah.

moogie-
Sun, 03-06-2005, 02:21 AM
awsome episode. Lee's fight sequence with kimi was incredible. Reminds me of jackie chan's drunken kungfu

Sam98034
Sun, 03-06-2005, 02:41 AM
All I wanna say is

Man, Shikamaru should've so felt Tayuya up with the shadow hand

and one more for good luck

geese, enough already. It stopped being funny or cool a while ago.

eskimå
Sun, 03-06-2005, 05:33 AM
The on Kiba fight against had two bodies, and what happening. The sandguy with the puppet arrive, his puppet and he is two together righti/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif
Well I wounder how Sasuke looks in his other form. Scary? Nah, more ugly hahaa. Its what I thinki/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

KitKat
Sun, 03-06-2005, 12:20 PM
This ep was pretty awesome. Lee was acting just like a two year old when he was like, "Haha, I tricked you!" And the part where he was pretending to sleep while still dodging Kimi's sword, that was so hilarious.
I loved watching Kimi's facial expressions, as he tried to figure out what was happening. He was so confused, then he just got annoyed and decided to end it with his porcupine technique. Poor Lee, he didn't stand a chance at the end. More than taijutsu is needed to defeat Kimi.

Aeon
Sun, 03-06-2005, 01:56 PM
I wonder if Baki is the new Kazekage since somebody had to send the Sand nin to help. And exactly how close are these hidden villages. Kimi left Sound village and arraived at the battle field in no time and the Sand nin got there in only a day.

Kairi
Sun, 03-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Great episode. I was totally expecting the sound ninjas to show up earlier and help Kiba first and then Shika and then Lee since we always saw their shadows travelling together. Can't wait for the next ep!!

DarthEnderX
Sun, 03-06-2005, 04:20 PM
I actually originally thought that the shadows were the sand ninjas, but then, when Shika is talking about how Asuma saverd him last time and that definatly wouldn't happen now, I instead started to think that it was gonna be Asuma and a couple of the other teachers that showed up, which I think is why they put that scene in, to throw people off. But then my original guess turned out to be correct.

and jing, kimi not killing lee in ep. 123 when he had the oportunity = being a total idiot

Or maybe just = an honorable warrior who's empathises with someone whose body is in need of medical attention since his own body is failing him.

Yeah, you're like the 40th person to say it. Jesus Christ is everyone here 12 years old?

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sun, 03-06-2005, 05:01 PM
Shinobi, next time use the edit feature located at the bottom of your post. Just put "Edit to top" instead of posting a whole new one. Oh and one more thing....

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the tip Kagemane, will do that next time. And thanks for the welcome :-)

Originally posted by: Tohan
Physically excited, eh, James?

I've watched this episode three times now, raw, DB and AonE (DB did a better job this time), and I don't think it's the greatest episode so far. The Lee vs Gaara fight is just too awesome!

Kimi and Gaara are quite similar in a way. They have a physical barrier and can form stuff from bone/sand. Same with Kankuro, there it's 2vs2 (Can't really count boy-who-stabs-himself-with-a-knife in anymore). And, well, the last is just wench vs wench, i guess ^^

Edit: Almost forgot! Tommy Pickles, indeed! XD

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Tohan, Who's James? And not THAT kind of physical excitement. lol
And I must agree the Lee v Gaara fight was great/incredibly awesome (that was just the fight though). But as episodes go, the whole thing together made 124 an awesome episode for me.
P.S. "Tommy Pickles?" I didn't get that.

Darkwraith
Sun, 03-06-2005, 08:48 PM

About that technique, Tayuya said that the shadow hand "felt real" on her, but can Shika feel from it as well? It'd be stupid if he can, because then someone who is not in the shadow bind (or some really strong opponet who can resist the bind eg Tayuya) could just stab the shadow with a kunai or something and he should feel pain...

I personally don't think he can feel from his shadow but others who he uses the shadow hand on can. If this is true then there is no point in Shika trying to feel up Tayuya.

Deblas
Sun, 03-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by: Darkwraith

. If this is true then there is no point in Shika trying to feel up Tayuya.

Theres no point in posting this period! This is the worst post I've ever seen(not intended to darkwraith but since he went on to explain Sam98034 idiotic post I qouted him). Why don't we go into shikamarus pt. of view. He's a twelve year old kid! fighting for his life! and I think the least that he would think is let me feel this bitch that almost freakin killed me. God man, think you crazed sex hound!

pakman
Sun, 03-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

Theres no point in posting this period! This is the worst post I've ever seen(not intended to darkwraith but since he went on to explain Sam98034 idiotic post I qouted him). Why don't we go into shikamarus pt. of view. He's a twelve year old kid! fighting for his life! and I think the least that he would think is let me feel this bitch that almost freakin killed me. God man, think you crazed sex hound!

i agree wit deblas. i mean y the heck would someone fighting for his life decide to feel on someone thats tryin to kill him. also who in the world would want to feel up on that ugly beast wit horns stickin out of her head?!?

kooshi
Mon, 03-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Face it, many people here are just extremely horny, haha. Wonder how they can get the girls though.

KaneInferno
Mon, 03-07-2005, 02:57 AM
Ok, there is a point to shika feeling her up. He feels her up, she is suprised and loses concentration, he is able to gain the upper hand and win. Totally strategic, not for pleasure.

Anyway, great episode, Can't wait for the next one.

big bear
Mon, 03-07-2005, 03:09 AM
good episode ........ the only reason rock lee fought as long as he did is beacause of the sake. he woud never have lasted as long if he had been predicable espeshaly with the conditon he was in. if he not had his hand and leg chushed by gaara, that is another story .......... luckaly gaara shows up.

Darkwraith
Mon, 03-07-2005, 05:01 AM
I liked the change in appearance of the sand trio. It kinda symbolises their transition from being the villains to the good guys...like a fresh start to their images.

Psyke
Mon, 03-07-2005, 09:16 AM
I liked the change in appearance of the sand trio. It kinda symbolises their transition from being the villains to the good guys...like a fresh start to their images.

According to their perspective there's no good or bad guys. They were just following their mission in both scenarios. Only exception might be Gaara who believes Naruto showed him the way out of loneliness.

Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:34 AM
gaara looked mad cool

we could do without spoiler in the release info

SilentSnake
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:51 AM
http://img9.exs.cx/img9/2164/omg12gn.jpg

mad cool, eh ??

they turned him gay...

look on that one instead...

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/3264/omg20jg.jpg

Ilidune
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by: KaneInferno
Ok, there is a point to shika feeling her up. He feels her up, she is suprised and loses concentration, he is able to gain the upper hand and win. Totally strategic, not for pleasure.

Anyway, great episode, Can't wait for the next one.

LMAO!!!! That is hilarious!

Kagari
Mon, 03-07-2005, 01:57 PM
i think i need to clean my chair...

even though I came to the comclusion that the three shadows had to be the sand nins....I actually did not really expect it. When they showed up.....i lost my face. I actually still cant find it.

Kankuro has the coolest voice.

Mon, 03-07-2005, 02:23 PM
did kankuro have different line patterns on his face?

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 03-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Imagine of Lee drank more. Would he have done more damage?

Assertn
Mon, 03-07-2005, 04:02 PM
kimimaro didnt even use seal 2 against drunk lee to beat him.....it would take a LOT of sake
or maybe taijutsu just simply wont cut it, no matter how crazy fast you are.

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 03-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Lee never would have won because Kimimaro would just make bones when ever he wants where as the Gaara fight, the sand had to catch up to Gaara. Though maybe if Lee was 100% and could open his 5 gates again, he might have been able to do something. But as I just said, because his bones can be used for defense and since they come from inside him, in the middle of Renge Lee would get messed up.

Rek
Mon, 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by: 010577
did kankuro have different line patterns on his face?

slightly... they are more boxy and the like.... but not enough to really worry about

Mut
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Kankuro sucks anyway. Go Kimimaro!

Tohan
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:27 PM
I don't like Kimimaro, he's such a lameass. "Look at me, I'm so calm and cool, and I look like an albino indian ready for war." The cool thing about Kimi is that he's gay. I mean, why else would he use red eyeliner? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif It was probably Orochimaru's idea, to make him more pretty to look at, since he can't get to be him.

I had no idea it was the shinobi, and I'm so glad, because when they appeared I was so surprised and it was very cool. I didn't understand what happened when Tayuya was blown away, until I saw those feet in that position afterwards. I mean, if there's something that characterises Temari, it's that pose with her flipflap.

Sam98034
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:39 PM

wtf is idiotic about my post?

Jaredster
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by: Sam98034

Umm... EVERYTHING!

I wonder if Baki is the new Kazekage since somebody had to send the Sand nin to help. And exactly how close are these hidden villages. Kimi left Sound village and arraived at the battle field in no time and the Sand nin got there in only a day.

Well lets see:

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/5281/narutomap28lt.jpg

Sand village is farther away, so obviously it will take longer.

Assertn
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:54 PM
the battles are still in the fire country.....part of their goal in catching up to the sound nins was to get them before they crossed the border

Darkwraith
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

According to their perspective there's no good or bad guys. They were just following their mission in both scenarios. Only exception might be Gaara who believes Naruto showed him the way out of loneliness.

I meant from the point of view of Naruto viewers, the sand shinobi were portrayed as the bad guys in the story. They aren't anymore so it is fitting they have been given new looks.

Jaredster
Mon, 03-07-2005, 06:59 PM
the battles are still in the fire country.....part of their goal in catching up to the sound nins was to get them before they crossed the border

Oh yea, sorry. There I fixed it.

KitKat
Mon, 03-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: Tohan
I don't like Kimimaro, he's such a lameass. "Look at me, I'm so calm and cool, and I look like an albino indian ready for war." The cool thing about Kimi is that he's gay. I mean, why else would he use red eyeliner? It was probably Orochimaru's idea, to make him more pretty to look at, since he can't get to be him.

Kimi? A lameass? From what we know of him, he's either dying or permanently ill somehow, and he's out there fighting by an act of sheer will. Do you blame him for not being like Naruto and yelling, "RAWR I'M GONNA BEAT YOU INTO THE GROUND!!" If it wasn't for the whole part where he allows Lee to take his medicine, I'd say he's the best ninja we've seen so far. He takes his time to weigh his opponent, and doesn't engage in unnecessary dialogue. All of his movements are efficient and calculated.

Oh, and Jaredster, thanks for posting the map. I'd wondered how far they were travelling too.

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-07-2005, 09:39 PM
What KitKat said.

Oh and red eyeliner isn't gay.

I've used it.

Hikyuu
Mon, 03-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Whats with all the people joining the forums for this episode.. or really close to it then posting useless things.. Oh well.. I really like Kimi's look Naruto needs more Bishouneni/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Naruto needs more Bishounen

Damn straight!

More people like Kimimaro (eyeliner!) & Sakon (lipstick!)... but the latter preferably without a head on his back

Fucking Ukon

Rek
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:08 PM
don't you dare forget haku you dirty pirate hooker. and gaara uses eyeshadow. ...and sand :-/

Dezalanel
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Gaara does not use eyeshadow lol, his eyes are like that from lack of sleep.

Aeon
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the map Jaredster, I expected the sand nin's to show up later but wanted to know how close they were to Leaf since they left their village and reached the battle field in only 1day. And I thought there were only 8villages but that shows 9. One's I recognize

1.Leaf
2.Mist
3.Sound
4.Stone?
7.Falls
9.Sand

Dezalanel
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:19 PM
I believe the one you are missing is either Sky or Thunder....something like that, I forget what it is exactly.

phlos
Mon, 03-07-2005, 11:20 PM
Who cares he is fucking badass! If it makes him fight better put more makeup on boy.

basey44
Originally posted by: Dezalanel
Gaara does not use eyeshadow lol, his eyes are like that from lack of sleep.

yea, well, he still uses sand

Jaredster
Thanks for the map Jaredster, I expected the sand nin's to show up later but wanted to know how close they were to Leaf since they left their village and reached the battle field in only 1day. And I thought there were only 8villages but that shows 9. One's I recognize

1.Leaf
2.Mist
3.Sound
4.Stone?
7.Falls
9.Sand

"Earth" is what it is.

Here is an except from Wikipedia:

"Nothing is known about the Land of the Earth currently except that it exists. It is most probably oriented towards the element of earth, full of caves and mountains and barren land."

Please don't make any manga references.

GotWoot Moderator

RasenDori
Tue, 03-08-2005, 01:20 AM
1. leaf
2. mist
3. sound
4. rock
5. rain
6. grass
7. waterfall
8. cloud
9. sand

and somewhere hidden (like a hidden village should be) is the crappy tea country and the snow

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-08-2005, 04:11 AM
Naruto actually has 5 "main" countries supposedly that are the main powers, and then an indeterminate number of smaller countries and villiages. Some of the hidden villiages don't even have their own contry but rather simply operate a sphere of influence within a large country.

Rek
Tue, 03-08-2005, 07:23 AM
oh... and itachi uses nail polish.... totally forgot about that one until i read phlos' post

Jaredster
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder
Naruto actually has 5 "main" countries supposedly that are the main powers, and then an indeterminate number of smaller countries and villiages. Some of the hidden villiages don't even have their own contry but rather simply operate a sphere of influence within a large country.

That map is from all the villages that made an apperance in the show, except for "Earth".

Assertn
Tue, 03-08-2005, 01:08 PM
It's the stone village, from the earth country.
And they made almost as much of an appearance as the cloud village did (there were 2 former stone chuunins that jiraiya used the rasengan on)

Ilidune
Tue, 03-08-2005, 02:10 PM
It's the stone village, from the earth country.
And they made almost as much of an appearance as the cloud village did (there were 2 former stone chuunins that jiraiya used the rasengan on)

Yea- I forgot about that . . . when Juraiya used the rasengan for the first time to show naruto

Tass
Tue, 03-08-2005, 04:48 PM
THEY'RE BACK!!! OMGosh...that ep rocked!

lol sorry to get off track...but i just finished watching it, and im still super-pumped!

GARRA! TENARI! KANKURO! BACK!!! W00T =^_^=

Jaredster
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by: Tass
THEY'RE BACK!!! OMGosh...that ep rocked!

lol sorry to get off track...but i just finished watching it, and im still super-pumped!

GARRA! TENARI! KANKURO! BACK!!! W00T =^_^=

Actually , we were the ones off track. I just hope 125 delievers.

Rek
Tue, 03-08-2005, 06:59 PM
sh... he was all pumped and everything man, why'd ya hafta let him know that?

SunDogg
Tue, 03-08-2005, 07:41 PM
what?!!? you mean there is a chance 125 is not gonna be good?

Gaara is gonna OWN! since it apprears that the kimimaru guy is all about taijistu. I dunno about Temari and puppet dude tho... the sound nins are pretty good.

I feel bad for Neji and Chouji, they never had the luxury of backups.

And why do you guys think Sasuke's hair was all weird when he came out? Looked like super seiyan man...

drcitan
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
This ep was tight ass shit but the animation was horrible thou. I know they wanted to save the better animation team for the sand trio and but still. Man the movement was seriously fast but again the animation....damn them. Also why the hell did they add in the more alcohol Lee drank the stronger he becomes. Thats jus lame and unforgivable. All in all Lee is still hard as shit.

Rek
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:22 PM
all in all you need to shut the fuck up. drunken boxing owns all.

Aeon
Tue, 03-08-2005, 10:31 PM
What is it with you people and animation, I thought this ep was flawless.

I feel bad for Neji and Chouji, they never had the luxury of backups.

Don't feel bad for the two that actually won.

the56ker
Tue, 03-08-2005, 11:40 PM
man its almost wednesday in 20min lmao and i cant wait for the next ep

Jaredster
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by: the56ker
man its almost wednesday in 20min lmao and i cant wait for the next ep

Yes, look at us... just counting down until the next release. It's like we are on drugs and we are waiting for the next shipment to come in so we can fill the empty pit inside our souls.

darkmessenger
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:28 AM
hi and all welcomed I am new in the website ......

all this boring episode but at last a good one released ......

but dam homi the Episode 124 is nice.. Rock lee kicks ass dam he is good..... woo and Gaara 0.0 i like it waiting for 125 and we will see what will the sand shinobi will do

Assertn
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:44 AM
i hear ya homi

Jeff_from_MD
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:56 AM
it's prob been said already, but I just in case: FInally an episode where I'm not hanging. ANd it's so ironic how Temari saves the shikamaru whom she battled before, and how gaara saves Rock Lee even tho they battled before too.

phlos
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:00 AM
Yes, it has been said before.

Sorry Mut will not happen again. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:08 AM
Thanks phlos. I don't think this discussion could've gone on without you confirming that for Jeff_from_MD.

Sam98034
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:21 AM

Umm... EVERYTHING!

Jaredster and Deblas

read my last line. "geese, enough already. It stopped being funny or cool a while ago." It was meant to be sarcasm because I got tired of people saying "Man, Shikamaru should've so felt Tayuya up with the shadow hand" so many times. Anyways, plz die, k thx i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

SunDogg
Wed, 03-09-2005, 07:08 AM
but dude... that Tayuya chick is kinda ugly.. espeically when she uses the level 2 seal.. she looks really nasty .. almost like a beast.. i wouldnt want to feel up a beast man..

Psyke
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by: SunDogg
but dude... that Tayuya chick is kinda ugly.. espeically when she uses the level 2 seal.. she looks really nasty .. almost like a beast.. i wouldnt want to feel up a beast man..

I................ didn't think she was that ugly. Ok I don't think she's ugly at all. At least she's a girl and not some guy looking like a girl.

Jaredster
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:56 AM

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/4938/uglymotherfucker9is.jpg VS. http://img42.exs.cx/img42/3128/notsougly9rc.jpg

At least she isn't as ugly as Sakon.

And Psyke, at first I thought Sakon was a girl i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif. I was like "... damn she's ugly"

Takuma
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

I................ didn't think she was that ugly. Ok I don't think she's ugly at all. At least she's a girl and not some guy looking like a girl.

Yeah I agree I didnt think she looked bad or ugly or anyhting like that at all.

snowball
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:55 AM
i thought sakon was a ugly girl too...

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:17 AM
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill

seemed appropriate

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:17 AM
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Winston Churchill

seemed appropriate

Got_Pho?
Wed, 03-09-2005, 12:46 PM
you all made me laugh YEAH! (post) i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

for me, non of the above.... she's just BITCHY

kooshi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Tayuya's not ugly, but she's not great looking either. Seems like more in the middle.... until she uses the lvl 2 curse. Then she looks like some sort of cat freak, what with the whiskers and yellow eyes, haha. How she will manage to score with someone, I have no idea, especially when one considers her foul mouth, hahaha.

Rek
Wed, 03-09-2005, 01:31 PM
you are a horible judge of beauty, mate. Tayuya looks cool at first, then she is really hot after lvl 2...

you just stick to your sakon fantasies.

Sharingan-3y3
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:30 PM
u guys are buncha freaks that judge "anime" characters and say they are hot and shit.. what a buncha losers.. just watch the damn anime and keep ur mouth shut about ur little "beat off" fantasies u have with tayyuya, sakura, ino, etc. or who ever.. for god's sake how can u say an anime character is hot... damn..

kooshi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:36 PM
So judging anime characters' appearances makes people freaks? That's not really fair, considering how people also judge a whole lot of other things based on appearance.
Example:
- Most people consider rabbits cute. So does that make them freaks about rabbits?
- Famous artists. Their work is based on pixels and drawings, just like anime, yet people judge them as beautiful, elegant, etc. What's the difference?

Sharingan-3y3
Wed, 03-09-2005, 02:49 PM
the difference is that judging a rabbit as cute is way diff than judging ino(for example) as hott! saying that a rabbit is cute doesnt necessary mean u think the rabbit looks good or something , but whenn u say ino is hott u are basically saying that she looks good as a girl and u would %$#@ her.. get what im saying? if u dont then i have nothing else to say unless someone comes and explain it to you..

Raven
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:18 PM
Sharingan-3y3, this is a forum for discussion. Maybe you should leave if you can't handle people discussing things. If you can't make a contribution that's worthwhile then don't bother.

On topic, I thought the ep was great. Fantastic moment at the end there.

Jaredster
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by: Sharingan-3y3
u guys are buncha freaks that judge "anime" characters and say they are hot and shit.. what a buncha losers.. just watch the damn anime and keep ur mouth shut about ur little "beat off" fantasies u have with tayyuya, sakura, ino, etc. or who ever.. for god's sake how can u say an anime character is hot... damn..

Yea, damn us for trying to have a little fun.

badass
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Lee is such a loser. Too much of a failure to ever win a significant fight by himself. He should learn to open all 8 gates, and then just kick himself in the face until he dies.

Jaredster
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Lol, I have to agree a little bit. Lee is a powerful ninja, but without ninjutsu and genjutsu, he is pretty much can't win anything.

Mut
Wed, 03-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Discussion is over. badass just owned everything here.

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-09-2005, 07:25 PM
*bets 5 bucks that Sharingan-3y3 is a virgin*

Sam98034
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

him and the other 95% of the people here.

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm not.

And I have naked manga characters on my wall.
And gigs of hentai!

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:55 PM

I got $10 that says hes a 12 yo, also, if this spawns an are u a virgin vote A) somehow im gonna find a way to smack u, and B) how would we confirm the votes? u gotta assume at least %80's gonna b BS.

Deblas
Wed, 03-09-2005, 09:56 PM

him and the other 95% of the people here.

well It depends on their age and maturity. but really this doesn't have anything to do with it. you can say that anime girls are hot. I even think that but, you are stooping to a whole new low by actually giving out perverted comments to an anime character. what? being a perv in the real world not enough for you. Go ahead, be a perv. but don't post that kind of shit here. I see a bright future ahead of you.

Tohan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:12 PM
I did completely comprehend what Deblas wrote.

An awesome thing would be if Lee opened all gates and was the first to survive it. And he'd win and stuff, and be one of the gang.

I'm no virgin, but that doesn't mean anything. And I don't have any naked manga nor hentai. 5fps graphical sex scenes, I'd just put on a slideshow then, and instead of some offsync dubbing, I'd turn on some really exciting trance or hardhouse. If it wasn't for me moving to the city, I know for sure I'd still be a virgin, because where I grew up is a sad sad lonely little place with ugly girls. *sniffle*

Uh, and... cool the sand ninjas are back! Stop running off the tracks people i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

The off-topic discussion ends here. Terra, you should know better than to encourage off-topic posting.

GotWoot Moderator

Deblas
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Refresh for Tohan^

Originally posted by Sam*****numbers:

All I wanna say is

Anyway Back on topic. Before I get Into Trouble.

Jaredster
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:42 PM
Refresh for Tohan^

All I wanna say is

Yea, seriously. As this thread draws to a close (thank god) I just would like to say I don't think 125 or any episode soon is going to top this 124, it's basic logic. Maybe in the next arc we will be able to see something this entertaining. I love taijutsu fights.

drcitan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:48 PM
How bout you watch your mouth and respect others peoples opinions. Konoha Rek

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Pfft, since when have we ever shown respect for opinions that suck?

This ep was tight ass shit but the animation was horrible thou.

Or maybe this was the best animation in the entire series and your just a cockbite.

u guys are buncha freaks that judge "anime" characters and say they are hot and shit.. what a buncha losers..

The thing about that is, the majority of people who watch anime do that, and the fact that you don't puts you in the minority, which technically makes YOU the freak. And the fact that your even here makes you a loser to many people already since so many people think someone who comes to message boards to discuss cartoons is a loser.

Y
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:13 PM

Or maybe this was the best animation in the entire series and your just a cockbite.

No. The best animation in the series was (in my opinion) the Naruto v. Haku fight. This episode used tons and tons of DBZ shortcuts, that honestly, they should do more often. I mean, why bother actually doing smooth animation when you can just play the fight really fast?

Tohan
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:31 PM
What was so good with the animation in this episode? I can't see that. Well, other than the Tsubaki no mai (I haven't seen DBZ, but I'm guessing that's the DBZ shortcut). But I can't see what really really happens there anyway, so it doesn't matter, hehe. This one wasn't better than any other IMO, except for the fact that the sand shinbo appeared. Don't get me wrong, I think it's very cool, but being very cool is just an average Naruto episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif What I like better than these good fights are the neat stuff. Like Neji, who had mastered his 64 point hit divination technique or something, and then he goes on taking it even further on his own! I think that's the only time I thought Neji was cool =] But what judges an episode cool, is for the most part a subjective view.

I wish I was a mod, then I'd launch a nuke on this thread i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif But I'm not. So I don't really have to say anything, but I know the mod with edit a post again to bash the off topic.

Assertn
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:45 PM
since when did this topic become a way for anime freaks to boost their egos?

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Dunno, but it's probably my fault.

drcitan
Thu, 03-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Pfft, since when have we ever shown respect for opinions that suck?

This ep was tight ass shit but the animation was horrible thou.

u guys are buncha freaks that judge "anime" characters and say they are hot and shit.. what a buncha losers..

The thing about that is, the majority of people who watch anime do that, and the fact that you don't puts you in the minority, which technically makes YOU the freak. And the fact that your even here makes you a loser to many people already since so many people think someone who comes to message boards to discuss cartoons is a loser.

Don't get me wrong the episode itself was one of the best eps ever. The whole fight was tight as shit but they put the crappy "animation team" on the job which I think took away from the episode as a whole. I'm not trying to bash the show because I'm just as passionate as everyone else is in this forum about Naruto. Rock is one of fav characters but everyone knows that if the animation in this ep was as good as the Rock Lee Gaara fight it would have been 5 times better. Then for someone to come out of no where and say "shut the fuck up" is totally uncalled for, but its all good thou.

Sam98034
Thu, 03-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Refresh for Tohan^

All I wanna say is

you forgot the "geese, enough already. It stopped being funny or cool a while ago." It was meant to ridicule the morons that kept on saying that over and over. Quit trying to change the meaning of my post. Fuck off dipshit.