PDA

View Full Version : bleach 21

Masamune
Tue, 03-01-2005, 08:09 PM
http://bleachportal.saikoug.com/ (https://http://bleachportal.saikoug.com/)<-- chihiro link

Enjoy...

*kicks bittorent's 7 kb/s

Edit: seems like the link doesnt work for me when I click on it, but paste it in a browser. should work fine then.

Black ops
Tue, 03-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I head that the quality isn't that good. I'll just wait for Lunar. I hope Anime-Keep catches up soon. I prefer their work over anyone else's that does Blaech.

Jessper
Tue, 03-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I would also like to apologize ahead of time that the video quality in this episode is not that great, and pretty bad in the first 5 minutes. The source I was working with was bad in the first place unfortunately. However, it's still watchable. Just don't expect crystal clearness.

Also, as you may have noticed, this was done insanely fast. This is because I have the flu, and I really wanted to get it done as early as possible so that I can get some sleep. It was either doing it really fast or not doing it at all. So please forgive me if you see some errors.

And I know the number 1 complaint about my subs is the video quality, so I'm expecting lots of criticism. Send them here --> moochi635@gmail.com.

My suggesstion: Just download Anime-keep or Lunar's once its out. I won't get offended. That's what I would do. For now, you can watch mine to know what's going on.

That was posted by chih1ro, as a heads up. I'll probably just wait for lunar's this time round.

Destroyor
Tue, 03-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Chihiro = speed sub.

The end.

LaZie
Tue, 03-01-2005, 09:39 PM
as long as i can watch it, see it clearly enough, and understand whats going on, thats good for me

Masamune
Wed, 03-02-2005, 12:21 AM
the subs arent all that bad. the quality it self is less then lunar...
if u want good subs want for Akeep & ANBU.. but then u need to watch horrible translation like shinigami= soul reaper.

also Bleach is chihiro's only project. so of course it's out fast. you guys seem to piss on it because its fast?

wonder if ppl would say the same about AonE's naruto, if it were their only project, and therefor out fast.

mehh....

[/rant]

Munsu
Wed, 03-02-2005, 12:44 AM
i think im gonna keep the naisho-tw version, i havent seen it yet, but i havent liked the other versions thus far

Jessper
Wed, 03-02-2005, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by: Masamune
the subs arent all that bad. the quality it self is less then lunar...
if u want good subs want for Akeep & ANBU.. but then u need to watch horrible translation like shinigami= soul reaper.

also Bleach is chihiro's only project. so of course it's out fast. you guys seem to piss on it because its fast?

wonder if ppl would say the same about AonE's naruto, if it were their only project, and therefor out fast.

mehh....

[/rant]

No, chihiro himself says it is a speed sub and will probably not have all the translations perfect but he will try. The idea of his whole project, from what I understand reading the faq on his site, is to get it out fast so you can get it quickly not be a perfect sub.

Some people perfer a sub focused on quality so they were only saying that it is a speed sub.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-02-2005, 02:06 AM
i just watched it and all things considered I thought that it was pretty damn good, I say no more speed-sub bashing.

LaZie
Wed, 03-02-2005, 02:29 AM
i dont see whats wrong with the quality, sure it freezes for like 2 seconds at a few parts, but still very watchable =P

anyways, this episode was pretty good. seems Ichigo didnt get any faster but got alot stronger =P

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-02-2005, 10:02 AM
mine didn't freeze anywhere, what are you using to play it?

kooshi
Wed, 03-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Heh, another great episode of Bleach. Has a good amount of humor and action. The best part is how Ichigo is still able to piss off Ishida at any time, haha.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 03-02-2005, 01:47 PM
this was a fantastically hilarious episode, not much really happened outside of showing that Ichago has become stupid strong, but otherwise it was just plain a fun ep.

jing
Wed, 03-02-2005, 04:25 PM
lunar just came out with theirs
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/

nests
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Man bleach is turning out great I like how they are able to mke a funny episode when one would imagined it would be serious. that part where Ishida pulls out a reserve cape was really funny. The nest episode does seem to be more on the serious side with a lot of figthing

Assertn
Thu, 03-03-2005, 04:13 PM
there wasnt really all that much to this episode......just some random chase scene, and then a fight scene where ichigo hardly does anything
im curious to see how broke orihime's tsubaki is. It seems to me like its the kinda move where either it will kill the enemy instantly, or be completely useless

Aeon
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:13 PM
Now that Kon is gone I'm happy Ishida picked up the comedy slack. Other then the comedy this ep was pretty much meh.

kAi
Thu, 03-03-2005, 10:33 PM
yeah, this is a pretty slow ep, but it's getting good and Ichimaru Gin comes out and Jidanbou is frozen to the spot.

Roko
Thu, 03-03-2005, 11:02 PM
I actually dun like the comedy by Ishida...sure it is funny especially now that Kon is gone, but I think it runes his character

Aeon
Fri, 03-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Ishida was never meant to be a serious character, when we first saw him he was looking serious till he whipped out his sewing kit for that girl.

Assertn
Fri, 03-04-2005, 01:48 PM
i liked him better when he was sasuke-style serious though

Mae
Fri, 03-04-2005, 02:28 PM
He has been a bit too silly lately.... but I found this ep decently entertaining. It was amusing to see Ichigo block those giant axes with his (relatively) little sword and no apparent effort.

kooshi
Fri, 03-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Eh...... I don't really see Ishida as a silly person. He's still a serious person with a couple of issues: he gets aggravated EASILY (funniest part about him, IMO) and has really weird habits (ex. the extra cape + the sunflower bag excuse when "saving" Rukia).

Knives122
Fri, 03-04-2005, 04:29 PM
well hopefully Ishida will get better before this is all over, and hopefully he'll tone down on the silliness and go a little overboard on the coolness