PDA

View Full Version : wat is the naruto game like

uzamaki_saske
Sun, 02-27-2005, 01:35 PM
wat is it like and is it compatible with ps2 uk or do i need a freeloader?

NM
Sun, 02-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Um, which Naruto game? Theres the Narutimet Hero series for Playstation 2 and the Gekkitsu Ninja Taisen series which is for Gamecube. For the PS2, you need to either mod your Playstation or get a swap disk. For Gamecube, then yes, you need a Freeloader.

uzamaki_saske
Sun, 02-27-2005, 02:04 PM
wat a swap disk

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 02-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Um, which Naruto game? Theres the Narutimet Hero series for Playstation 2 and the Gekkitsu Ninja Taisen series which is for Gamecube. For the PS2, you need to either mod your Playstation or get a swap disk. For Gamecube, then yes, you need a Freeloader.

There's also a thing for the PS2 called a flip top. My brother has it and I'm pretty sure its less damaging then the swap disc.

Sasake: I don't know what a swap disc is exactly, but a flip top is a thing that flips up the top of your PS2 and yea.....I don't know, search on google, go to the sites where they sell it, and read. For easy questions like this use google. I'm sure even you can use google.

ShinobiNeko
Mon, 02-28-2005, 02:40 AM
a swap disk is basically just like it's called. Pretty much like the freeloader, you put it in, load it, and then switch with the game you want to play.

Raven
Mon, 02-28-2005, 04:12 AM
What it does is it frees your console from your region, and temporarily allows it to accept any region until the power is turned off. So if you have an NTSC console it can be region free when you load up the boot disk, and you can play a Jap region game. It's a good idea to have a seperate memory card for different regions just in case.

Psyke
Mon, 02-28-2005, 04:18 AM
Both the games on the PS2 are good but you need to know Jap to enjoy the second game due to the RPG mode. Lotsa characters but you do get sick of it after a while due to the long special move cut scenes.

Assertn
Mon, 02-28-2005, 11:54 AM
yeah, that kinda happens in naruto 3, but i hear its even longer for the ps2 ones

the gamecube naruto 2 and 3 has 4 player support i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mite Gai
Fri, 03-11-2005, 01:12 PM
I saw some pics of special moves while surfin the web and they look pretty cool, but I don't have a GC and don't intend to buy one. Hopefully Naruto wil be as big a hit as DBZ and will spawn a bunch of Naruto Fighting games for XBox (screw Sony, they get enough fighters as is).

drcitan
Fri, 03-11-2005, 07:57 PM
All I gotta say is the 3rd Naruto game for the gamecube is orgasmic.

[NSA]Crash
Sat, 03-12-2005, 07:34 AM
i think both the games are gd

ChaosK
Sat, 03-12-2005, 02:43 PM
for my ps2 i have a "mach chip" and that translates and allows me to play burned games and my brother got a burned version all in jap though. You dont need to kno jap to play because as long as u kno the story so far everything makes sense but i'm not sure which 1 i have since its not labeled but its for PS2.