PDA

View Full Version : inport anime

Cecildragon
Wed, 02-23-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey everyone it been a while since i posted i like fourm layout and the new webpage lay gotwoot put together. I was just wondering if any one know a good place to maybe order import DVD from japan with subtiles, not the chinese ones . but real linced anime. all i can ever find on ebay are the chinese ones and people selling the fansubs. and does anyone know if they have any of beck or Bleach on DVD yet???
Thanks for any help
Cecil

oh yeah don't forget to support our fansubbing groups.

jing
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:30 PM
I'm pretty sure they don't have liscenced dvd for beck and bleach.

ShinobiNeko
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:53 PM
First off, if your asking for import DVD's from Japan of anime, they are not going to come with subtitles. And as for your question about Beck and Bleach DVD's, those anime have not yet been liscenced, so there are no subtitled DVD's available besides bootlegs.

Cecildragon
Thu, 02-24-2005, 11:31 AM
yeah i was talking about import DVD's from Japan. i was looking to get japanese copys of beck or bleach. I just going have to wait until they come to the states to get them with subtitles. thanks for the help
cecil

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-24-2005, 12:19 PM
actually, Bleach and Beck are new animes, so i don't believe there are japanese dvd's of them yet...

ShinobiNeko
Thu, 02-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Well, if you just want the import DVD, I did find one place that had some of the official Japanese releases of the BECK DVD's Here (http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003925285/code-j/section-videos/)

Cecildragon
Thu, 02-24-2005, 03:15 PM
thanks that what i was looking for