PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 20 Discussion

Jessper
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:42 PM
http://bleachportal.saikoug.com/download.php?id=5&file=[Chihiro (http://Bleach20.avi.torrent]Chihiro's version on BT)

this torrent seems to be getting slammed atm and it took a few tries to get it to work for me just as a heads up =)

Edit: Added lunar to the topic summary =)

Added discussion to topic and fixed link to chihiro's BT.

Destroyor
Wed, 02-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Speed-sub, meaning its existence is base purely on speed, no whining!

kooshi
Wed, 02-23-2005, 09:19 PM
Ehhh..... don't really trust speed subs all that much. I'll just wait for Lunar.

Roko
Wed, 02-23-2005, 09:21 PM
its actually decent...i've seen worst =P

LaZie
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:36 PM
kick ass episode, finally got to see under sandal hat's hat!!

kooshi
Thu, 02-24-2005, 12:02 AM
Bleach 20 by Lunar (http://a.scarywater.net/lunar/%5BLunar%5D%20Bleach%20-%2020%20%5BF5FC8EFE%5D.avi.torrent)

Enough said.

KameronFrye
Thu, 02-24-2005, 01:20 AM
Yes. And in regards to this episode... fuck yes. I've actually got a dwindling feeling for Naruto now. Bleach is just on the up and up for me. This one was pretty fuckin rad.

basey44
Thu, 02-24-2005, 01:50 AM
dont worry kam ur not the only one know feels like that, i wish i could feel once again the magic of the naruto anime i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

kooshi
Thu, 02-24-2005, 02:47 AM
Awesome episode, as usual.

Assertn
Thu, 02-24-2005, 03:58 AM
maybe its just me.....but bleach's story doesnt seem all THAT original

actually the best thing going for it is the graphics and music....but im not complaining i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

still yet to find anything quite as intense as some of the chuunin exam matches in naruto
but thats mainly because in bleach they go through the suspenseful moments too fast for them to build up IMO

ah well, i guess you cant expect much originality these days, since everything's been done already.
but as of right now, i would still take a new naruto manga over a new bleach ep anyday

Jessper
Thu, 02-24-2005, 03:59 AM
It just me or did all the captains have messed up / extra long mouths? =P

Interesting zanapanku(sp?) for ichago, all offense it seems but that makes sense.

basey44
Thu, 02-24-2005, 04:13 AM
ah assertn but what about a new bleach manga over a new naruto ep

edit: just saw this ep, its great. ugh i cant wait till next week to see them get to soul society

Munsu
Thu, 02-24-2005, 09:17 AM
lol @ Assertn expecting something original at a shounen series...

Aeon
Thu, 02-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Great ep, Ichigo's reaction to the cat was priceless. Now all we need is for Tatsuki to get some powers and this show will be complete.

Assertn
Thu, 02-24-2005, 03:42 PM
oh no bud, i never expected anything new after i saw a hybrid of yu yu hakasho and inu yasha in the very 1st episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

basey....i dont read bleach manga, so i dunno....but chances are yes, because the naruto anime often disappoints me :/

Rek
Thu, 02-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Great ep, Ichigo's reaction to the cat was priceless. Now all we need is for Tatsuki to get some powers and this show will be complete.

it does seem to be leading up to that, her pathetic spirit energy, her hand, and the whole, I'm like sakura, always in the way, but sooooooo much cooler

its like a vibe.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 02-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by: Konoha Rek

Originally posted by: Aeon

it does seem to be leading up to that, her pathetic spirit energy, her hand, and the whole, I'm like sakura, always in the way, but sooooooo much cooler

its like a vibe.

is it a NIce Vibe?

Assertn
Fri, 02-25-2005, 02:05 AM
hahaha

yeah i expect tatsuki to join the group eventually

Cal_kashi
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:53 AM
i was gettinbg really really excited when i thought that Rikias brother was gonna fight those two captains. then i just felt teased. It good to see that the scooby gang is gonna go to SS, and im guessing that that cat will take human form after using the soul exchanger.

kAi
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:08 PM
damn!!!!
My favourite character has arrived, the captain that got tied up!! awesome

damn this is cool, bleach is better than naruto imo.
this ep was a funny one also, i love it, ichigo, his dad, urahara, orihime, chad, hahaha, they're to good.

"Good MORNING Ichigo!"
"You were able to dodge that attack; you are truly my son."
haha

and the blood note on the wall, and urahara's 'scary voice', haha.
had me in stitches.

Mae
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:41 PM
I also liked Ichigo's reaction to the cat, and Ishida was like "See?! I told you it was shocking!" And did Ishida sew his outfit himself? Everyone else is just in jeans and teeshirts...

Mixed in with the comedy was some good action in the beginning, although I was also a little surprised by Ichigo's sword's true form. Kind of big, and no guard. I was also wondering if Urahara was going to end up going with them as their guide, but it looks like he can't go through the portal. Maybe he was banished? Next ep should be cool as well.

Assertn
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:45 PM
actually......now ichigo's dad is starting to annoy me.......i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
all these interesting side characters add alot of goofy humor to the series....but then they just get too carried away and it gets old fast

HaZMaTiK
Fri, 02-25-2005, 02:05 PM
if this show is more than 50 episodes i deffently pick this show over naruto until naruto gets to showing comeplete fights but then rock lees drunken fist should be interesting i hope they make his moves fluid

kooshi
Fri, 02-25-2005, 02:33 PM
Urahara, as it looks like right now, was most likely banished from SS, considering how he has his own soul slayer. It'd be interesting to know abot his past.

KameronFrye
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:32 PM
On the whole, the show is just phenominal. It's probably because they haven't gotten to a "filler" saga, and even then some good creativity can make some of those pretty sharp (potentially). I think the originality in this show is the excellent blend of action, character, and humor. They have good timing on the jokes, especially since each preview is like one last laugh, definitely a fan of that. I've actually hit the point where I stopped reading in the manga, so now every week is brand new to me. Can't say I'm not tempted to get back into reading, though.

LinSanDesu
Sat, 02-26-2005, 11:55 AM
how many episodes is in bleach? i searched and all i can find is that it is up to ep 21. will next week's episode be the last. i mean i can really see them ending it when they save rukia, if they do. but then the final fight would be REALLY short which i dislike. and i wanna kno what's goin to happen with hime, ichigo, and rukia. do i smell a love triangle?

Munsu
Sat, 02-26-2005, 12:03 PM
hummm you seem to be very very very lost..... that question has been answered alot of times... and there's even a full thread about it...

Anyways... 20 was a good episode as always, i hope to see some kickass action in episode 21

jing
Sat, 02-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by: LinSanDesu
how many episodes is in bleach? i searched and all i can find is that it is up to ep 21. will next week's episode be the last. i mean i can really see them ending it when they save rukia, if they do. but then the final fight would be REALLY short which i dislike. and i wanna kno what's goin to happen with hime, ichigo, and rukia. do i smell a love triangle?

have u forgotten that the captain owned ichigo with no effort................

LinSanDesu
Sat, 02-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by: jing

no i haven't however when you watch episode 20, you see that ichigo is undoubtly stronger in so many ways. also i would doubt ichigo would just go into the ss knowing that he hasn't gotten any stronger while knowin that the captain would be there. even if ichigo is that hard headed, well he is, the sandal hat dude knew ichigo had his ass handed to him by the captain, i would doubt the hat guy would let ichigo go to the ss without knowing ichigo grew alot stronger. that is proven when the hat guy had to put up that shield in order to block ichigo's attack. well i have a theory, the death god with the glasses and red hair, i think he's goin to side with ichigo in order to save rukia, i was really surprised by his reaction when rukia's brother told them rukia was goin to be executed. well i really can't wait til the next episode, and i found out bout the number of eps. thanks though.

kooshi
Sat, 02-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Almost anything can happen now. It also seems like Soul Society is quite a brutal place. My first impression was that it was a very peaceful place. Instead, they perform lots of experiments and have extremely strict laws. Well, at least for the shinigamis.

jing
Sat, 02-26-2005, 03:54 PM

no i haven't however when you watch episode 20, you see that ichigo is undoubtly stronger in so many ways. also i would doubt ichigo would just go into the ss knowing that he hasn't gotten any stronger while knowin that the captain would be there. even if ichigo is that hard headed, well he is, the sandal hat dude knew ichigo had his ass handed to him by the captain, i would doubt the hat guy would let ichigo go to the ss without knowing ichigo grew alot stronger. that is proven when the hat guy had to put up that shield in order to block ichigo's attack. well i have a theory, the death god with the glasses and red hair, i think he's goin to side with ichigo in order to save rukia, i was really surprised by his reaction when rukia's brother told them rukia was goin to be executed. well i really can't wait til the next episode, and i found out bout the number of eps. thanks though.

OK man , we've seen how fast the captain can travel. I'm pretty damn sure he can dodge that slash EASILY.

Assertn
Sat, 02-26-2005, 09:33 PM
this whole "4 minutes" concept sounds like the frieza saga all over again though

LinSanDesu
Sat, 02-26-2005, 11:05 PM

OK man , we've seen how fast the captain can travel. I'm pretty damn sure he can dodge that slash EASILY.

okay your missin the whole point man. i'm not just talkin about that slash, that was an example of how ichigo grew stronger. if ichigo juss runs into the soul society without any improvements other than that slash, how in hell is he goin to save rukia? depend on the cat? he must've gotten alot stronger and faster.

moogie-
Sun, 02-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Ichigo became a death god for less than a year, and doesn't know his slayer's name, yet he took on renji's 2000yr + training and won -_-;; Hopefully he won't win against the captain, or it'll just be 2 lop-sided.

kyubisrage
Sun, 02-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Lol wait until you get to the part its so tight. LOl late conversation but the cats voice is to freaky .

Wren
Mon, 02-28-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: moogie-
Ichigo became a death god for less than a year, and doesn't know his slayer's name, yet he took on renji's 2000yr + training and won -_-;; Hopefully he won't win against the captain, or it'll just be 2 lop-sided.

i dont think renji had actual 2000 years trainining; he was just saying that number to say basically it was an insult that ichigo thought he was fighting him as an equal. but either way that last shot made by ichigo was frickin crazy.... cant wait for next eps i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Knives122
Mon, 02-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Pretty cool ep, his Zangetsu is by far the coolest one out of all the swords(well except for a couple Ive seen), I do remember it being bigger in the Manga, but over all this ep was still pretty funny, it mostly just seems like everyone is going b/c Rukia changed them in some way hopefully we'll find out how they changed

jing
Mon, 02-28-2005, 04:12 PM

okay your missin the whole point man. i'm not just talkin about that slash, that was an example of how ichigo grew stronger. if ichigo juss runs into the soul society without any improvements other than that slash, how in hell is he goin to save rukia? depend on the cat? he must've gotten alot stronger and faster.

Do you honestly, believe that Ichigo stands a chance against Captain Byakuya?

LinSanDesu
Mon, 02-28-2005, 04:25 PM

Do you honestly, believe that Ichigo stands a chance against Captain Byakuya?

actually no i don't think ichigo has a very good chance of winning, however i believe that the captain might help ichigo out in the end, maybe after he knocked ichigo around a bit, you saw how the captain was pissed when the other two captains were talking about rukia. also in renji's fight with ichigo, you could've seen that the captain saw something in ichigo, i believe that was his way of testing ichigo, the fight with renji, i think the captain knows that ichigo will come for rukia.

Rek
Mon, 02-28-2005, 06:13 PM
nah.... I think the captain was hasty... he will be pissed that ichigo can simply stand, not to mention has deathgod powers. IT may be his anger that kills him

Roko
Mon, 02-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122
Pretty cool ep, his Zangetsu is by far the coolest one out of all the swords(well except for a couple Ive seen), I do remember it being bigger in the Manga, but over all this ep was still pretty funny, it mostly just seems like everyone is going b/c Rukia changed them in some way hopefully we'll find out how they changed

I'm not saying i like or dun like the sword or anything but it just looks like a huge kitchen knife!! It isn't even a proper sword...altho the slash Ichigo made was pretty cool

Assertn
Mon, 02-28-2005, 08:46 PM
i have a feeling byakuga is gonna end up being a good guy....

although thats probably because they give him a cut-scene in the intro

Jessper
Mon, 02-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by: Roko

I'm not saying i like or dun like the sword or anything but it just looks like a huge kitchen knife!! It isn't even a proper sword...altho the slash Ichigo made was pretty cool

IMO, that was the whole idea. It is a reflection of ichigo's style, all offense.

Roko
Mon, 02-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

Originally posted by: Roko

IMO, that was the whole idea. It is a reflection of ichigo's style, all offense.

well...they coulda at least made it look cooler...but still, i can just imagine ichigo goin round chopping at ppl with a huge kitchen knifei/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Knives122
Mon, 02-28-2005, 10:44 PM
well look on the bright side...if he cant hit crap with that sword, at least he can block with it

Roko
Mon, 02-28-2005, 11:49 PM
well look on the bright side...if he cant hit crap with that sword, at least he can block with it

lol, i guess thats true

kooshi
Tue, 03-01-2005, 12:31 PM
Lol, a kitchen knife. Never thought of that. Still, it's a pretty cool looking sword. Ichigo is different than the other shinigamis, so that's probably why his sword is different than normal ones.

Avienar
Tue, 03-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Sword made for slashing thru everything i gues... it look nice... at least it's awaken ^^

Barumonk
Tue, 03-01-2005, 02:36 PM
too lazy to make a new thread just for the raw, but episode 21 raw is out: http://www.saiyaman.info/bt/