PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding J-pop/J-rock

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know of any good torrent sites, the other one that was so great has stopped working.

I need all of Ayumi Hamasaki's albums and I can't find them anywhere.
Any kind of help would be very appreciated...

NM
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Hongfire happens to have a torrent section for J-Pop. Hongfire Torrents Page (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)

If you scroll down a bit, you'll see it.

EDIT: Does Ayumi Hamasaki have 65 albums? Because the first thread in the J-Pop torrent section is: Ayumi Hamasaki 65 albums singles and remixes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:31 PM
If you count all the remix albums, singles and rare stuff I suppose it isn't impossible. She's a VERY worshipped person in japan.

Thanks a lot for your help man. Yet again you help me find music. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Edit: Damn thing doesn't work.

Nevermind, I got a new BT client.

Shit, this is gonna take a whiiile. 4 gigs!!!

NM
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:34 PM
No problem, glad I can help. Though I don't know if you'll find J-Rock at Hongfire. Did they have J-Rock artists in there?

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:39 PM
I only saw Asian Kung-Fu Generation. Didn't look too hard.

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 02-21-2005, 10:34 PM
They do have a few J-Rock torrents I think, but I've not really searched that extensively cos the specific bands I was looking for weren't there...

I could do with finding a good J-Rock torrent site as well now that bunko is down...especially with DesRay bringing out a live DVD soon...plus I need more Gimikku and Gazette Songs...

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-21-2005, 11:07 PM
Woohoo, estimated time left: 40 hours.
My beloved Ayumi-sama is so far awaaay

Assertn
Tue, 02-22-2005, 03:11 AM
terra terra terra.....this is what the help thread is for!

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-22-2005, 09:47 AM
Oh yeah. Damn, completely forget. We need to sticky that other one.