PDA

View Full Version : will naruto bring sasuke back?

Assertn
Sun, 02-20-2005, 08:22 PM
ok manga reader, i know you're tempted to, but please refrain from contributing to this.....
we havent had any polls in a while, so i just wanted to give the anime viewers something to play around with.

so the question is, will sasuke be brought back to konoha, or will he end up with oro?

Prof. Chaos
Sun, 02-20-2005, 08:39 PM
He has to. Naruto did do Gai's and Lee's "nice guy" pose after all.

Rynoa
Sun, 02-20-2005, 09:22 PM
eheh i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I know i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif but i won't tell you i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Edit by moderator: then shut up
we dont want to hear about it

Aeon
Sun, 02-20-2005, 09:44 PM
Nope, he'd never be accepted back and even if he was. He would just leave again.

Ilidune
Sun, 02-20-2005, 10:07 PM
Nope- sasuke will not reutrn to konaho. Him, Naruto, and sakura are too much like the 3 sannin's and so its obvious that sasuke is going down the wrong path

BTW_ first post i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif only signed up cause Mut@ta said to in some topic, haha

Dezalanel
Sun, 02-20-2005, 10:08 PM
I do not think he will come back. He is still in that barrel and looks like he is going to come out of it soon. I have a feeling he will head for Oro while Naruto is still fighting Kimi.

miaka
Sun, 02-20-2005, 11:16 PM
^_^ well.. if the naruto anime continues that far(and it better.. then he will come back.. i m pretty sure.. cause that is one of the things that need to be resolved anyways..

and i do hope he comes back.. and make amends for what he did and will do in the future episode

Rek
Mon, 02-21-2005, 12:23 PM
put it this way.... at the konoha graduations 20th reunion, naruto, sasuke, and ino are all hanging out, and shino is drunk off his ass. He gets pissed, because Sasuke is ANBU, and shino got stuck training some punk genins. He turns on sasuke, and says "I hope your proud mother fucker. 4 ninja had to die to bring your bitch ass back. (kiba and akamaru are so fucking owned) I hope your happy. BITCH!" Then sasuke gets pissy and shoots a fire ball at the insectile mother fucker and he overdid it because he's drunk too and has some 151 on his breath, so charred Aburame is on the house (high in protien, and useful in a survival situation) and sasuke is forced to flee konoha again

basically, what I'm trying to say is if sasuke does comeback, people are gonna be pissed and he'll hafta leave again. Which isn't a bad thing, because after his display at the chuunin exam, he could make a fucking killing being the personal bodyguard for one of the diplomats.

Musashi
Mon, 02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
i think Sasuke will go to Oro, after all he wants power and when he saw the power of Sound Four he decided to go there by all means, but it's just my thought ^^

animefreak
Mon, 02-21-2005, 12:39 PM
i'd said No. He got nothing in Konoha. And, i wouldn't think he'll join Oro, either.

kooshi
Mon, 02-21-2005, 12:44 PM
Sasuke will probably return to Konoha, regardless of his will. It seems that someone will eventually drag his ass back to Konoha. Don't forget about those 3 unknown ninja that Kiba detected before he went into the river. They could help out the Konoha ninjas, but then again, they might help the Sound also.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 02-21-2005, 01:07 PM
The only way Sasuke is going back to Konoha is if Naruto drags his unconsious body back with him after beating the shit out of him.

Cal_kashi
Mon, 02-21-2005, 04:07 PM
I say no, I think that Sasuke has too much developing to do and the best way for him to do it is under the evil watchful eye of Oro.

KitKat
Mon, 02-21-2005, 04:41 PM
I'd have to say no as well. I think Sasuke is going to get a lot more evil before he becomes one of the 'good guys' again. Besides, there's so much potential for story and character development if Sasuke goes into training under Oro.

Edit: I was thinking more skill level of jutsus, and tension between the past and the future in Sasuke's perception of the world, and the ways that Konoha would react to the failure of Shikamaru's team....I don't know where YOUR mind was, DB....

DB_Hunter
Mon, 02-21-2005, 04:46 PM
We might get the first Uchiha pedo....

Rek
Mon, 02-21-2005, 05:51 PM
hm? pedo?

The Cursed Kyubi
Mon, 02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
i think he wont return to konoha or go with oro either. i think he has shit with konoha and is just using oro for power and just wants to kill itachi

basey44
Mon, 02-21-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
We might get the first Uchiha pedo....

the first? just look at itachi and tell me he isnt one, with all theat nail polish and stuff, im sure hes really into little boys
lol watch out konohamaru and ukon

Lostprophet8
Mon, 02-21-2005, 08:35 PM
My guess is that Sasuke will be evil and train, but Naruto will end up being the one to slay Itachi. This will enrage Sauske ever further. He and Naruto will fight. Naruto will pwn him and while getting better, Sauske will be reabilitated both physically and emotionally. Something will happen to Naruto (fighting Akatsuki) and Sauske will come and save him.

Mut
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by: Lostprophet8
My guess is that Sasuke will be evil and train, but Naruto will end up being the one to slay Itachi.
Yes, let's completely ignore one of the two reasons why Sasuke is even in the series.

Lostprophet8
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Just because he wants to kill his brother doesn't mean that he will.

basey44
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:59 PM
idiot sasukes character will never be complete until he resolves the matter with itachi, whether he kills him, or decides to drop it as kakashi suggested and realises revenge is not hte path
sasuke is the only person who can kill itachi

Bobacahog
Mon, 02-21-2005, 11:53 PM
i think Sasuke is gonna train with Oro so he can get bad-ass enough to kill Itachi. In an earlier episode Oro talked about wishing he got to Itiachi before itachi got so bad-ass. My guess is now he is gonna use Sasuke kida like he used Kimi.

Rek
Tue, 02-22-2005, 12:12 AM
that would be awesome if sasuke was one of the new gatekeepers.

Shanekun
Tue, 02-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Not right now i think. maybe later. maybe like this: sasuke undergoes training by oro with the goal to defeat Itachi. Meanwhile Naruto takes a journey to improve his skills whil sakura stays at home and learns cooking.. something like that yeah.. hehe.. suits her.. anyway then we do a somewhat 3-5 years Dragonball->Dragonball Z like Timejump an get to see them all grownup instead of bein little brats (sasuke needs a somewhat more developed body to be cool. some hair on his balls damnit. like itachi) and then who knows

DarthEnderX
Tue, 02-22-2005, 04:18 PM
hm? pedo?

He means pedestrian.

Buy a car loser!

anime050
Tue, 02-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Probably not, that would be WAYYYY too lame for the storyline.

They need another reason for naruto and sasuke to fight.

Rek
Tue, 02-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by: DarthEnder

hm? pedo?

He means pedestrian.

Buy a car loser!

thanks... I was wondering about that....

he does need a damned car... with spinners.

basey44
Tue, 02-22-2005, 07:15 PM
dammit i hate ricers, why dont u just put neons and LED's on as well

potentialflip
Wed, 02-23-2005, 08:07 PM
heh... boy can't wait for what happens on this thread a month or two from now. i seriously do not think naruto would bring sasuke back. he choose with his own free will to go to orochimaru. what in the world could stop him from going? Naruto's yapping? sasuke thinks his talk is nothing but complete Bull... just look at the way he spoke to him while fighting. Naruto's talk may have helped Neji with his whole destiny and all that stuff and snap out of it. but Sasuke just has too much going for him to kill his brother. He wants nothing else but to seek revenge. The Guys heart is set on it. he does not want to recognize that Naruto has become strong. if he stays or go back he will have too.

As far as the time jump. I think it is going to happen. I think this could be a good time to do it since a lot has already happened.

Omri
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69
idiot sasukes character will never be complete until he resolves the matter with itachi, whether he kills him, or decides to drop it as kakashi suggested and realises revenge is not hte path
sasuke is the only person who can kill itachi

Nicely put (Exept for the "Idiot").

Assertn
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:55 PM
kakashi said that if sasuke succeeds in his revenge, then his life will be empty afterwards.....

I would think that to prevent sasuke from passing the point of no return like other people kakashi have witnessed in the past, someone besides sasuke will have to resolve the itachi issue

basey44
Thu, 02-24-2005, 12:36 AM
the idiot was refering to a previous poster, what i should have said was "idiot, sasuke..."
actually im starting to like sasuke now, hes gonna be similar to what he was but more badass, not as stupid as naruto.
basically less talk more buisness

z0diac
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:44 PM
I think Sasuke will get away, and start training with Oro. Remember what Itachi said earlier about how it requires a Sharingan like his to defeat him? I believe that in Konoha Sasuke's sharingan abilities were limited, he couldnt do all the stuff Itachi could do and go up against him, but Oro being the Jutsu freak he is probably knows all about it since he wants it for himself one day, I think he will teach Sasuke in order for him to be able to fight Itachi.
Although that poses a problem since if Sasuke gets stronger than Itachi that means he will be stronger than Oro and then... well oro could do shit against him.
Anyway if Sasuke comes back things will jsut be the same, he aint coming back i think.

Voted yes by accident i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

SeifeR
Fri, 02-25-2005, 01:34 PM
im hoping he doesnt come back, itll add way more to the storyline, then the naruto vs sasuke fights will actually have a lot of emotionnal meaning, i hope they fight several times. but i cant wait to see sasuke vs itachi again!

ZakuHan
Fri, 02-25-2005, 01:48 PM
As much as I'd like Sasuke to remain a "good guy", I'd have to say if he stayed with Orochimaru it would be a good thing in terms of developing the entire team 7. I think the idea of having a flash-forward if he gets to him is a good one. A couple years or so maybe.. :

With Sasuke gone, Naruto will no longer have a rival to compete with and motivate his training. Instead he'll use his devotion of becoming the next Hokage, a higher purpose (in my opinion) that will lead to better results and higher leaps in his training than just competing with another Genin. He won't forget about Sasuke but he won't obsess over it either, not for the whole flash period anyway (then again, being Naruto, he just might..).

Sakura will be crushed for a while at the loss of Sasuke (obviously) but eventually get talked around. One of two things could happen: She'll devote herself fully to training as a Ninja so one day she can go "rescue" Sasuke.. Or after she gets over the initial devistation, she'll become very angry at him and use THAT to fuel her training, and maybe one day go get revenge for him hurting her so bad. (Wouldn't that be ironic..? Revenge against someone who's life revolves around revenge..)

And obviously, learning and training with Orochimaru and Kabuto will probably strengthen Sasuke immensely. He'll learn how to use his seal probably better than the Sound Four did, and will most likely be taught countless Ninjutsus that Orochimaru knows.

But no, I don't think he's going back to Konoha (My vote).

TSS
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:49 PM
i'd say he comes out of the barrel when kimi is defeated, then fights naruto because he thinks hes strongen then him, something happens and the fight doesnt get finished, oro wants to train him but he runs away and goes out to kill itachi.

no havent read the mangas and havent even seen naruto 123 yet (still downloading) so just guessing away.

hiddenpookie
Sat, 02-26-2005, 05:55 PM
I personally think he will just go his own way nieter konoha or oro
and hes gonna bitch slap naruto i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LinSanDesu
Sun, 02-27-2005, 09:08 PM
part of me wants sasuke to come back for sakura, and the other part of me just wants sasuke to have his ass killed. i think a good way for the show to go, is that naruto beats down sasuke and oro realizes naruto is far stronger than sasuke, so he goes for naruto instead. i mean the big show down with oro has to go down soon, i'm eagerly waiting for the arc with itachi. they show a couple of episodes with it than throw the show off with oro comin back? or the other way around. i think sasuke should die in an honorable way like protecting naruto if oro decides to go after him, kinda almost like the incident with haku. god that was a good story with haku.

KitKat
Mon, 02-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Why would Oro go after Naruto? The only thing that makes Naruto powerful is the Kyuubi chakra he can call upon. And let's think about this logically. Orochimaru's goal is to learn all the jutsus in the world. What better way to do this than with a sharingan? Think about how easily Oro dealt with Naruto before by modifying the seal Naruto has.

The only reason Naruto is on this current mission is because he might be able to persuade Sasuke to come back, not because he's a super powerful ninja.

Ilidune
Mon, 02-28-2005, 12:22 AM
The only reason he was picked is not because he might be able to persuade sasuke to come back . . . i'm pretty sure it was because shika had a limited amount of time to find some genin and naruto is obviously one of the stronger genin, so shika picked him to go

z0diac
Mon, 02-28-2005, 06:13 AM
Tsunade told Shikamaru to take Naruto he didnt pick him, and she didnt know about his exact relationship with sasuke so she didnt think he could only persuade. She saw how strong he is when they faught Oro and Kabuto. She knows how capable Naruto is and so she told Shika to take him.
Dont underestimate Naruto! ... Dattebayo!

KitKat
Mon, 02-28-2005, 08:47 AM
I would disagree with you on this. Tsunade knows that when Naruto wins, it's because he is lucky. She is well aware of his egregious shortcomings, which include his inability to use common sense. I think her motives for making Shika take Naruto on this mission are twofold. Firstly, she sees it as an opportunity for Naruto to grow and mature, and gain more experience. Secondly, she knows Naruto's character, his strength of personality, which helped to convince her to return to Konoha. She has also seen the influence that Naruto has had on other people, bringing out the best in them by just being who he is. I think that this is what she is counting on, more than Naruto's fighting power, to bring Sasuke back.

Ilidune
Mon, 02-28-2005, 09:14 AM
How can you say she knows when naruto wins its based on luck?? You dont win based on luck, maybe one in a million fights you win on luck . . . but yea you are right, she probably did have narutop go to help him gain experience and thought he was the best chance at bringing sasuke back

Got_Pho?
Mon, 02-28-2005, 12:09 PM
here's my 50cents worth.

non of them, sasuke will go with oro. training, naruto will fall into a deep dark black hole where he will be training with the demon fox and them 2 will meet and duke it out and best friend afterward i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

hey, my first post.
and yes i'm a NEWBIE
do need some help getting my icon on though, it keep on saying something's wrong with the file or it's not gif and jpeg, and even if i copied someone's icon and upload it, still don't work, and suggestion?

Tin

The Italicized does not belong in this forum. If you have any support-related questions, please post in one the assorted Support forums. As to your question, the administrators are aware of the problem and are working on it.

GotWoot Moderator

SORRY i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Assertn
Mon, 02-28-2005, 12:41 PM
there's a problem with the forum right now so people cant upload avatars at the moment
should be fixed sometime soon, hopefully

Got_Pho?
Mon, 02-28-2005, 01:09 PM
sorry

Captain Grammar
Mon, 02-28-2005, 02:13 PM
lol It's no big deal man. Moderators just have to keep things in order and let you know what you're doing wrong. Just be sure to obey the rules and don't make the same mistakes twice.

Welcome to the forums.

WarkWark
Wed, 03-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Is it me or has Sasuke actually gotten weaker since the start of Naruto, he used to do things like, Sharingan controlled triple blade wires, and cool fire jutsu, combos, and other such things, but it seems like all he does now is use chidori and he sucks :: he should just stick to using his sharingan and use his oldschool moves more often. Instead of going to train with orichimaru..

kooshi
Wed, 03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Well, whenever he used the Sharingan and the katon jutsus and such, the result ended up the same as if he only used Chidori: failure. He probably thinks that if he can't kill someone using his regular jutsus, then he might as well finish them off with the Chidori. Sasuke hasn't gotten weaker; it's just that he's only using one move rather than all the stuff he had in the past. Since he uses only one move and fails, it looks like he became weaker.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 03-02-2005, 03:24 PM
I don't think Sasuke is a character that likes to hang around... if there is something to be done he will use strongest card, hence using Chidori. Naruto on the other hand is a character that won't use his strongest move straight off, hence all the lame Kage Bunshins. Sasuke just cuts to the chase.