PDA

View Full Version : Episode 18 Discussion

Shinigami
Sat, 02-19-2005, 03:35 PM
http://bt.dmhy.net/download.php?id=668&file=%5Braw%5D+Gundam+SEED+Des tiny+18.avi.torrent&key=7cc14b140107c91dff2e3244cb 464a16

intense
Sun, 02-20-2005, 12:40 PM
uhmmm... threads like these are useless, people here dont like to start discussing until the actual sub comes out.

PSJ
Sun, 02-20-2005, 12:54 PM
well for those that downloads the raw its good.

Wren
Sun, 02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
agreed; too bad i cant use bit torrent cuz my school is evil and blocked it :-/

intense
Sun, 02-20-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

welll... no ones been discussing the raws though. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Wren
Sun, 02-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by: intense

welll... no ones been discussing the raws though.

i would if i could get it lol

PSJ
Sun, 02-20-2005, 06:30 PM

welll... no ones been discussing the raws though.

well its not like its impossible to edit the title once a sub is released. it has always been like this and might as well stay this way.

GLS
Sun, 02-20-2005, 10:35 PM
it aint a raw, but...

Phase 18 - AK&Aone (http://a.scarywater.net/aone/%5BA-Kingdom_-_AonE%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_18_%5BAC530398%5D.avi.torrent)

/me downloads

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-20-2005, 10:38 PM
Yaaay : D

NM
Sun, 02-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Awesome, thanks for the link Gaara!

Wren
Sun, 02-20-2005, 11:16 PM
:: Downloading right now:: heheheh thanks for lettin me know its out 8-)

intense
Sun, 02-20-2005, 11:17 PM
well the topic can be edited now, so we dont have to create a new thread.

TeknoXI
Sun, 02-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Ah. Another good eps. Once again...Shinn gets owned by Athrun. We should start a running count at the number times Shinn gets owned by people.

I thought the Conille (Desert Cagalli) would play a bigger part. I hope she shows up later.

Oooo! We get to see the pilot of the orange suit. I wonder about it. I wonder if Mia will sing for us again. I need a copy of the the upbeat Shizuka song.

I find Shinn flying through that dark cave w/ his comments pretty funny.

Do they have more than 1 mobile armor? I saw 1, but they said to get the "mobile armors" (plural) in place. If there was only 1, then damn, Athrun made Shinn fly through there for nothing since Athrun just shot up the mobile armor.

Oooo, the combat knife to the cockpit was cool. It severed his upper body correct (shoulders up)?

Wren
Sun, 02-20-2005, 11:40 PM
hehe good eps, and shinn needs to get another bitch slap from asuran from cuz he acts like a damn brat.

Barumonk
Mon, 02-21-2005, 12:57 AM
*watches the preview* ... a pink Zaku with red pokadots and yellow stars, with "Lacus Clyne" printed across the shield... I hope a stray beam shot picks her off before the episode ends.

PSJ
Mon, 02-21-2005, 01:43 PM
good ep first time i didnt think the ep was awesome. the new desert girl wasnt interesting shinn keeps bitching and asuran is indecesive just kick shinns ass already. i find it very suprising that he did the same to every superior officer he have had, he should be put in some mechanics team or the lowest rank of soldier there is. disciplin the damn brat. and the mission went to easy asuran keeps holding back he could take that mobile armor down with one of those daggers impulse got and an old ginn. and shinns comments when he flied through that tunnel, just suck it up and move on kid. if the next ep isnt a whole lot more interesting this show will lose some of its edge.

Shinigami
Mon, 02-21-2005, 01:57 PM
yah decent ep, im guessing the desert girl was just for show, just to implement the villager's side of stuff. Shinn and Athrun......same ol same ol. Next Ep looks "interesting" TMR returns !! and wierd Lacus Mobile Suit just to carry her haha. Oh yeah and Dullindal........wonder what his true motives are?

Shanekun
Mon, 02-21-2005, 02:28 PM
nice ep.

ah the dilemma at the end when the villagers executed the EAF people.

You could read it from athruns face: "Does that HAVE to be?"

PSJ
Mon, 02-21-2005, 02:35 PM
yea asuran sure didnt like that. and i forgot to comment on that stupid lacus mobile suit damn that thing looked weird, i really hope someone shoots it down....

idontnoh
Mon, 02-21-2005, 03:08 PM
im really looking forward to the next episode for insight on dullindal. Dude is just too mysterious. As for Mia, i hope that the real lacus gets in strike rogue and takes her ass down...

Deblas
Mon, 02-21-2005, 03:30 PM
lacus and mia in bitch slapping each other? that would be something worth seeing i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

jing
Mon, 02-21-2005, 03:49 PM
nice shinn, i like that attitude.

NM
Mon, 02-21-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by: Shanekun
nice ep.

ah the dilemma at the end when the villagers executed the EAF people.

You could read it from athruns face: "Does that HAVE to be?"

Something else seemed to be bothering Athrun though. Right after he told Shinn that its time to get going, he still seemed depressed about something. Wonder what it could be? I know he isn't jealous of Shinn, Athrun is already known to be a good pilot. The way Shinn destroyed the Lohengrin using that enemy mobile suit before the Lohengrin retreated was pretty cool to. Can't wait for the next episode!

intense
Mon, 02-21-2005, 04:25 PM
funny episode!
"did he just blow me off?
"who knows"
hahahah.. just hated how shinn kept bitching about everything, damn hes sooo annoying.

Shanekun
Mon, 02-21-2005, 05:19 PM
hm maybe just overall depressed by the bahaving of the ppl.

BTW what do you ppl have against shinn? I think hes funny ^^ That fly through the tunnel! TOO GOOD!

Deblas
Mon, 02-21-2005, 05:31 PM
shinn is basically a spoiled brat who doesnt listen to anyone. but i like him anyway. the tunnel scene, too good

PSJ
Mon, 02-21-2005, 06:01 PM
the tunnel scene was just annoying just as shinn, annoying peice of shit.

Deblas
Mon, 02-21-2005, 06:16 PM
I think shinn will mature through the series though.Athrun seems to be giving Shinn advice from time to time. Anyway, I cant wait to see the battle against Shinn and kira!( which i really hope theres going to be one seeing the opening).

kaigan
Mon, 02-21-2005, 06:22 PM
seeing kira just toy with shinn and kick his ass would be one of the best episode ever.

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Awesome episode. It had MANY hilarious moments as well as outstanding action, as usual. *obligatory GSD orgasming here*

But damn, I feel a severe lack of Yzak. :/

Next week, Heine! He better kick ass.

XwingRob
Mon, 02-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Awesome episode, I enjoyed the part where the Impulse flew thru the tunnel, and I thought it was pretty cool when Shinn had to throw the mobile suit to blow up the Lohegrin cannon.
I think Athrun feels bad because the two people who are very close to him(Kira and Cagalli), oppose killing...

What the hell is up with EAF forces? There all a bunch of bad guys that want you to blow their brains out now, I mean seriously, its like their leadership has gotten ten times worse than in Gundam SEED.

Aeon
Mon, 02-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Good ep, not great for lack of Steller. And I'm all for seeing Lacus get blown to pieces in that mech but sadly I think it belongs to Mia and is only used for when she performs. Oh well lets hope for more Mia dancing next week.

Board of Command
Mon, 02-21-2005, 07:54 PM
The tunnel scene sucked because those comments were a total waste of time. The mission did go a little too easy. I don't recall seeing any Zaft units dying. Basically it just showed Zaft totally raping EAF while Shinn flies through the tunnel. Seriously, what the hell. If it was that easy from the beginning then they shouldn't have wasted so much time on the planning scenes.

Athrun's talk at the end was a bit confusing. It seems like he fells Shinn "made others cry with his power" when they showed the execution scene, but at the same time he's congratulating Shinn. Or maybe they were just showing how the powerful always harm the powerless, because first it's the EAF ruling the villagers, but after the EAF lost power the villagers were just as cruel to them. I'll wait and see how it turns out.

GLS
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
Something else seemed to be bothering Athrun though. Right after he told Shinn that its time to get going, he still seemed depressed about something. Wonder what it could be?

I say he's still worried about Cagalli.
anyways, awesome episode! The Shinn-in-the-tunnel scene was pretty humorous

Wren
Mon, 02-21-2005, 11:50 PM
i thought that mia campbell mobile suit was a joke at first.....but i somewhat knew about it from before as i build model kits and its available for preorder; let me link you guys

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN934094

i wish it wasnt true, but it is.....i really hope that damn thing dies lol. and yea a bitch fight between lacus and mia would be quite funny to watch; although lacus better win heheh.

jing
Mon, 02-21-2005, 11:56 PM
if shinn didn't have that annoying attitude, gsd wouldnt be as good.

holy shit lacus zaku model kit...........

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-22-2005, 12:38 AM
lol it says Love on it

Meer > Lacus

Aeon
Tue, 02-22-2005, 12:53 AM
Why do people keep calling Mia, Meer?

idontnoh
Tue, 02-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
The tunnel scene sucked because those comments were a total waste of time. The mission did go a little too easy. I don't recall seeing any Zaft units dying. Basically it just showed Zaft totally raping EAF while Shinn flies through the tunnel. Seriously, what the hell. If it was that easy from the beginning then they shouldn't have wasted so much time on the planning scenes.

Athrun's talk at the end was a bit confusing. It seems like he fells Shinn "made others cry with his power" when they showed the execution scene, but at the same time he's congratulating Shinn. Or maybe they were just showing how the powerful always harm the powerless, because first it's the EAF ruling the villagers, but after the EAF lost power the villagers were just as cruel to them. I'll wait and see how it turns out.

the mission did go a little too easy but remember its impulse and saviour up against shitty little wingdams and that mobile armour. The mobile armour seems to be a one time defensive unit. it had almost no firepower and couldnt do the reflector thing again.

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-22-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by: Aeon
Why do people keep calling Mia, Meer?

Apparently that's the official name.

Munsu
Tue, 02-22-2005, 06:00 AM
Shinn = bitch

excutions were awesome.... there should be more scenese like that, bullet to the head...

PSJ
Tue, 02-22-2005, 08:21 AM
mias offical name is meer? wtf?? thats too wierd i say we stick to mia. and that wierd suit i didnt even see the heart and haro on it until i checked that model kit, damn mia needs to die along with that awful suit. we need more of all the other guys now, more girty lue, more arch angel and more yzak squadron we need the old seed characters and the new villians not some no name EAF soldiers that dies like flies anyway.

narutosharingan
Tue, 02-22-2005, 11:41 AM
Can someone explain why there are 2 lacus? Maybe I am just hallucinating, but she was singing when someone who looks just like her was on the archangel with Kira, watching the one performing. Who is who?

GLS
Tue, 02-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by: narutosharingan
Can someone explain why there are 2 lacus? Maybe I am just hallucinating, but she was singing when someone who looks just like her was on the archangel with Kira, watching the one performing. Who is who?

The one singing and dancing was Mia (Meer?) Campbell. She's sort of a puppet for Chairman Dullindal.

Wren
Tue, 02-22-2005, 12:32 PM
basically one is the puppet whore, the other is the coo one who in GS Ran the Cline Faction.

Shinigami
Tue, 02-22-2005, 01:32 PM

apparently some people need to rewatch GSD haha

Deblas
Tue, 02-22-2005, 03:55 PM

The are two lacus. The real lacus is with kira in the archangel while the other lacus(the one that's always singing and doing shows) is mia.

EDIT: ohh yea. the real lacus is the one who says kira over and over again.

intense
Tue, 02-22-2005, 05:11 PM
Shinn better die. So much people hate him. maybe fukuda will kill the main character in this series, because i recall him wanting to kill off kira in GS. haha stupid shinn stop bitching you BITCH

Barandax
Tue, 02-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Did anybody else but me catch that Savior is now nuclear powered? Maybe it changed in 16 and I didnt catch it then, but when Athrun was getting ready to lauch it clearly said Generation Unrestricted Nuclear Drive Assault Moduel. I wonder if thats a goof? I hope not cause now Athrun kicks even more ass i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

intense
Tue, 02-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by: Barandax
Did anybody else but me catch that Savior is now nuclear powered? Maybe it changed in 16 and I didnt catch it then, but when Athrun was getting ready to lauch it clearly said Generation Unrestricted Nuclear Drive Assault Moduel. I wonder if thats a goof? I hope not cause now Athrun kicks even more ass

saviour isnt nuclear powered. It only says nuclear at the start, but then it switches to another N word (frgt what it is)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Tue, 02-22-2005, 06:17 PM
I finally caught up in GSD and now I can wait every week for a new episode with you guys. Don't you feel honored?

XwingRob
Tue, 02-22-2005, 06:20 PM
I thought I saw that.
Yeah it starts off with Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module(the same as Freedom) than changes into Generation Unrestricted Network than it cuts off... from episode 16 it was Generation Unrestricted Network Assault Module all the time....
Makes me go WTF? indeed.

Edit: But I'm pretty sure Saviour is not nuclear power because of the recharge beam technology.

PSJ
Tue, 02-22-2005, 06:25 PM
its only impulse that has the recharge beam technology, not the other new gundams.

@Kagemane: not really....

kaigan
Tue, 02-22-2005, 07:13 PM
shinn is part of the main character but he will die. hopes kira kills him, but unlikely to happen so maybe himuliate him on the battle field since kira no longer kills people. damn, he kills so many in GS, no wonder he no longer kills.

intense
Tue, 02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
EVERYONE check out the spoiler section if you want to be spoiled. i can only say that its gonna be kick asss!!!!

Deblas
Tue, 02-22-2005, 08:43 PM
EVERYONE check out the spoiler section if you want to be spoiled. i can only say that its gonna be kick asss!!!!

what spoiler section?

intense
Tue, 02-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas

what spoiler section?

This thread
Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

XwingRob
Tue, 02-22-2005, 09:03 PM
its only impulse that has the recharge beam technology, not the other new gundams.

Well, actually its the Minerva that has the recharge beam, it doesn't makes sense that the Saviour wouldn't have the ability to receive the beam as well.

bluemercury
Wed, 02-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Saviour was bult in what looks to be the same base a freedom and justice, and we never see any power indacator for it. also it flew from plant to earth, had a fight with ORB then flow to the base the Minerva was at with out any indication of recharging or runing low on power. I think there is a good chace it is nucler, there just descising it cuz nucler moblie suites where out lawed in some post war treaty. and athrun blowing off luna like that what is he thinking, but that shere was funny.

Wren
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by: Barandax
Did anybody else but me catch that Savior is now nuclear powered? Maybe it changed in 16 and I didnt catch it then, but when Athrun was getting ready to lauch it clearly said Generation Unrestricted Nuclear Drive Assault Moduel. I wonder if thats a goof? I hope not cause now Athrun kicks even more ass

EVERY gundam in the series has that prompt; rewatch teh beginning and you will see that. from Gaia, to Striek they all had that; its the acronym for Gundam.

Wren
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:27 AM
savior is probaby nuclear i agree, but u cant use the prompt as evidence really. but from how far that damn thing traveled most likely it is.

XwingRob
Wed, 02-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Actually, your wrong at one thing Wren, Strike did not have that prompt at the beginning splash screen. None of first gen Gundams did, its because N-Jammer Cancellers weren't made yet.
But, yes all Gundams now are nuclear power... Impulse must have the smallest reactor of them all.
But I'm so smacking myself because I didn't realize every Gundam was nuclear powered now.

*smacks himself*

And yes Saviour is indeed Nuclear powered. It would be stupid if it wasn't.

bluemercury
Wed, 02-23-2005, 04:11 AM
the prompt my be usable, i took a beter look at it and compered it to freedom in GSD and justice in GS. and there prompt was different in several ways. most notubly the ver. #. but the ver number matches when it was frist lonched. im thinking the ferist screen was an error and they corected it. there is no other reason for them to mess with a banked clip. and chairmen Dullindal was telling athrun that it was develept at the same time as the three stolen gundam's but then in a sumwhat devius was differences.

P.S. - Not all gundams are nuclear, it was made clear in there eraly episodes of GSD that nucler moble suites where baned. and we see battery incatoers on giai, chaos, abiss and inpules. in eps 12 inpules runs out of power and needs to be recharged. the only nucler gundams SEED where - Freedom, Justice, Provadence and maybe Saviour. of them only Freedom and Saviour are in GSD.

PSJ
Wed, 02-23-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob

Well, actually its the Minerva that has the recharge beam, it doesn't makes sense that the Saviour wouldn't have the ability to receive the beam as well.

the impulse was built specifically for being used with the minerva, the launching system and all however saviour wasnt built for use with the minerva therefore it doesnt have the recharge beam system. one more hting these gundams are not nuclear powered, as mentioned in SEED a nuclear powered gundam can fight for a very long time before being recharged, the new gundams cant. there is also the agreement between EA and PLANT, n-jammer cancellors are forbidden along with nuclear weapons. as for saviour flying around everywhere that would just be one of those "misses" or whatever you want to call it the storyboard team has done. bottom line is no new gundams are nuclear powered.

Wren
Wed, 02-23-2005, 12:35 PM
Actually, your wrong at one thing Wren, Strike did not have that prompt at the beginning splash screen. None of first gen Gundams did, its because N-Jammer Cancellers weren't made yet.
But, yes all Gundams now are nuclear power... Impulse must have the smallest reactor of them all.
But I'm so smacking myself because I didn't realize every Gundam was nuclear powered now.

*smacks himself*

strike does* have the prompt, but no nuclear in strikes; it has neuro-link mehtinks (just checked) but yea; 3 confirmed nuclear and 2 of em are blown to hell lol. so that leaves FREEDOM as a yes and savior as a maybe; either way i guess we have to wait and see where it goes.

XwingRob
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Alright, you guys win. None of the new Gundams are nuclear-powered. I forgot about the whole nuclear weapons are banned type of thing.

*to Wren: Oops, I thought you meant Strike had the prompt with the Nuclear in it(when it was always Neuro-link). I apoligize.

Mut
Wed, 02-23-2005, 02:24 PM
Athrun should stop being a cockface and knock boots with Lunamaria already. It's been like 16 episodes already since they met.

Deblas
Wed, 02-23-2005, 03:21 PM
Remember This:
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
OT rant:

This is retarded. You guys blame me as if I just came on the boards just to call you guys stupid. Wrong. It's not my fault that you guys are periodically spewing truck loads of dumb and nonsensical posts every five minutes. You guys are the very reason why I am an ass. Stop saying retarded shit and I won't call you on it. It's really simple. Do I ever someone like Budweineken or Haku-san an idiot? No, do you know why? It's cuz they think before they post, know the rules, and use common sense. Granted, I am an ass and I admit that, but I don't say anything someone can't handle OVER THE INTERNET. I don't go around telling people that they should get aids or cancer nor do I ridicule people who can't defend themselves (family/friends/people who don't know me or use the forums/irc). You guys are just bunch of softie marshmallows that are offended and complain about the slightest things. I don't have to cater to your vag feelings and emotions and the same goes for you. All you whiney ass kids are gonna eaten alive in the real world if you can't handle a few words said by a random person you don't even know over the internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you had any sense whatsoever you know that athrun is in love with cagalli.

Mut
Wed, 02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
If you had any sense whatsoever, you'd know that getting laid has nothing to do with being in love. Yeah, of course you wouldn't know.

*rollseyes*

Wren
Wed, 02-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by: Wren

*smacks himself*

strike does* have the prompt, but no nuclear in strikes; it has neuro-link mehtinks (just checked) but yea; 3 confirmed nuclear and 2 of em are blown to hell lol. so that leaves FREEDOM as a yes and savior as a maybe; either way i guess we have to wait and see where it goes.

lol its ok; hell i made a mistake myself hehe :-P

Deblas
Wed, 02-23-2005, 07:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Deblas/uglyzaku.jpg
to get a closer look I found a pic of lacus ugly zaku if anyones interested.

XwingRob
Wed, 02-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Omg... that's horrible...

perhaps...
perhaps...

...its NUCLEAR POWERED??
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn

Knives122
Wed, 02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
doubt it, but this ep was both cool and dumb,
Cool: b/c of Athrun
and dumb: b/c it was stupid for shinn to say all that stuff for when he was going into the tunnel

I was concerned about the looks Athrun gave at the end of the ep. I guess he still hasnt figured out the side he should be fighting for(maybe?)

Deblas
Wed, 02-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

and dumb: b/c it was stupid for shinn to say all that stuff for when he was going into the tunnel

I thought it was funny when shinn started yelling. That guy needs anger management class badly.

miaka
Wed, 02-23-2005, 09:55 PM
If you had any sense whatsoever, you'd know that getting laid has nothing to do with being in love. Yeah, of course you wouldn't know.

*rollseyes*

you'd know that getting laid has nothing to do with being in love. -> yes...

BUT ATHURAN isn't you.... and doesn't think like you.. ^^

bluemercury
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:53 PM
Athrun should take an example from Kira ditch the old for somthing better.

jing
Thu, 02-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by: miaka

*rollseyes*

Isn't that what all men think like? So......... thus, Athrun is a pussy.

by the way best part in this ep is when he dual slashed that spider gundam.

PSJ
Thu, 02-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by: jing

*rollseyes*

true men will think like that one time or another, but you have forgot the most important thing.... Asuran is a anime character he cant think for himself.

jing
Thu, 02-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Yeah, but it still doesn't prove that he's not a pussy though.

idontnoh
Thu, 02-24-2005, 09:20 AM
i agree with mutata just fuck luna in a saviour and get it done with...

Wren
Thu, 02-24-2005, 10:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/Deblas/uglyzaku.jpg
to get a closer look I found a pic of lacus ugly zaku if anyones interested.

that frickin POS of a Zaku needs death. its bad enough that its pink; it reminds me of frickin Justince (example number 1000 that Asuran ONCE AGAIN gets screwed over lol) its not enough that Kira takes his girl and kills most of his friends, but then he takes Gundam hes supposed ot get (given to Kira by his fiancee mind you) and Asuran gets Justice the pink gundam by default lol.

Deblas
Thu, 02-24-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: idontnoh

people who are all talk make me laugh.

Mut
Thu, 02-24-2005, 10:20 PM

Don't be angry and jealous cuz you can't girl who isn't fugly.

EDIT: bottom:

Oh, you mean, good looking, cool girls? Oh, okay. And btw, we all know you're gay. You openly admitted that you thought the picture of that guy was hot.

Hahah, I got you.

Deblas
Thu, 02-24-2005, 10:42 PM

Don't be angry and jealous cuz you can't girl who isn't fugly.

not at all. though I do feel bad for the girl or "girls" your with.

miaka
Thu, 02-24-2005, 11:05 PM

*rollseyes*

true men will think like that one time or another, but you have forgot the most important thing.... Asuran is a anime character he cant think for himself.

and forgot another thing.. gundam seed destiny is an action anime not "oh.. let's have sex with all the girls that like me" anime... so what's the point?

Mut
Thu, 02-24-2005, 11:16 PM
and forgot another thing.. gundam seed destiny is an action anime not "oh.. let's have sex with all the girls that like me" anime... so what's the point?
GSD can be whatever it can be. They have Captains sleeping around. Why can't Athrun get some? It's obvious all the girls in GSD are whores.

jing
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:17 AM

GSD can be whatever it can be. They have Captains sleeping around. Why can't Athrun get some? It's obvious all the girls in GSD are whores.

Don't forget in gundam seed Freya slept with Kira.

kaigan
Fri, 02-25-2005, 04:43 AM
they need to have GSD: Hentai. The serie is asking for other animators to make it hentai.

PSJ
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:13 PM

*rollseyes*

dulinandal did the captain of the minerva, so why cant asuran do one of his subordinates? its not like just beacue there is a war everyone shuts off their sexual desire.

Deblas
Fri, 02-25-2005, 01:13 PM
war must make you horny.

miaka
Fri, 02-25-2005, 04:53 PM

*rollseyes*

dulinandal did the captain of the minerva, so why cant asuran do one of his subordinates? its not like just beacue there is a war everyone shuts off their sexual desire.

well.. if that's what you guys wanna see.. then stop watching gds and go watch something that has that kind of stuff.. rather than complaining about it... ^^

Deblas
Fri, 02-25-2005, 06:47 PM
I really don't care about seeing people get laid in GSD. When I saw the chairman with the captain I was rooting for him! what I'm saying that athrun is not some crazy sex fiend to go and how mut says "knocking boots" with lunamaria since he loves cagalli.

kaigan
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:29 PM
if asuran was replaced by kira, he would've done her until it comes out of her mouth cause he's the P.I.M.P

Mut
Fri, 02-25-2005, 09:16 PM
I'll complain about anything I want and unfortunately for you noobs, you can't do a single thing about it.

kaigan
Sat, 02-26-2005, 07:03 AM
hopes shinn dies soon and more kira and asuran.

Deblas
Sat, 02-26-2005, 12:09 PM
shinn is the main character so i doubt he will die even though he's an ass

PSJ
Sat, 02-26-2005, 12:51 PM

*rollseyes*

well.. if that's what you guys wanna see.. then stop watching gds and go watch something that has that kind of stuff.. rather than complaining about it... ^^

GSD is the best stuff out there i love it. it really doesnt need asuran banging lunamaria but it would be cool to see i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

kaigan
Sat, 02-26-2005, 04:29 PM
man, fuck shinn, just put kira as the main character.

NomoZ
Sat, 02-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Kira is a fully developed character though, it'd be boring if he was the main character. Just give Shinn time to mellow out, I remember disliking Kira cuz he was a crybaby at the begining of SEED but then he gradually changed and became cool.

I hate to bring it up again, but it's alot like Zeta. Camille(the main character) was a spazzy little brat in the begining, but after many battles and being "corrected" a lot he changed and became a very powerful/cool character.

Shanekun
Sun, 02-27-2005, 01:06 PM
What is it with you guys not likeing Shinn? to bitchy for you? reminds you of yourself eh? Sur emakes the impression the way you bitch about him :>

At least he ain't such a crybaby as kira at the beginning of Seed. Kira totally ran in that "Fight fight fight and then die" plan of Freya.. i still hate that little bitch...