PDA

View Full Version : what would you like dealt with in future eps/issues

GhostKaGe
Sat, 02-19-2005, 01:06 PM
1) for me it would have to be kitsune (fox) are there more of them such as 1 tailed 2 tailed and so on
According to legend the kyubi no yoko (Nine-Tailed Fox) start with 1 tail and develope more as they mature
And how did the kyubi no yoko get to konoha most things in the naruto world of that size require to be summoned if thats the case then who summoned it

2) More insight into the 4th through Kakashi's experiance of being a genin under the 4th and the 4th's experiance of being a genin under Jiraiya hes quite an impotant character despite being dead yet we know very much about him only that he sealed the kyubi in naruto
eventually i feel these 2 will have to be dealt with in order to further the main story

3) more Hyuuga i wanna see more about the clan and neji inparticular i think he should be developed into a more involed character he kicked ass in recent eps

4) i wanna see the war in which the sennin gained there fame i don't think that'll happen as a part of the main story but it would make a good filler saga

5) i wanna see someone sacrifice thereself by opening all 8 gates and kicking some serious but before dieing

ok those are 5 things id like to see

Assertn
Sat, 02-19-2005, 01:57 PM
i wanna see the other swords of mist

GhostKaGe
Sun, 02-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
i wanna see the other swords of mist

good choice wouldn't mind seein that myself

ShadowWhisper
Sun, 02-20-2005, 08:10 PM
What I want to see, is Naruto just lose it all the way, I wanna see what happens when the Fox Power is at all the way, because he's only been using a limited amount of it. I want him to go farther than he did with Haku.

Rynoa
Sun, 02-20-2005, 09:23 PM
1. kyuubi, fourth, kid naruto
2. akatsuki very detailed
3. that thing about the others swords of the mist too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 02-21-2005, 01:47 PM
It would be preatty awesome if the next naruto special featured the seven mist swordsmen defending a small town from invading bandits just like in the seven samuri.

Konohamaru
Mon, 02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
yah I wanna see Gai Sensei unlock all gates and save his student (Rock) from certain danger and kick some serious ass! then do the nice man pose and die honourably

Captain Grammar
Tue, 02-22-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by: ShadowWhisper
What I want to see, is Naruto just lose it all the way, I wanna see what happens when the Fox Power is at all the way, because he's only been using a limited amount of it. I want him to go farther than he did with Haku.

Naruto would most likely be devoured and the ninja world would be in peril.

jing
Tue, 02-22-2005, 08:59 AM
i wanna see kakashi's new move.

kuro
Wed, 02-23-2005, 01:29 AM
everything mentioned above plus kakashis face and some history on the major bloodlines(hyuuga, uchiha, kimimaros line)

Psyke
Wed, 02-23-2005, 09:41 AM
I wanna see Naruto all grown up and start a new chapter by flying in with a cloud and announcing he has a 3 year old kid after getting married. Ok just kidding!

But if the show's gonna be another long running series, Naruto is gonna grow up some day. Right?

kAi
Wed, 02-23-2005, 11:09 AM
the demons, the akatsuki, yondaime-kyubi-naruto

my top priorities, then others mentioned.

lasaire
Thu, 02-24-2005, 01:00 AM
Definately want to see more about the Akatsuki.

Also, clearing up all the speculation around Naruto and The Fourth would be good.

Any further Kakashi action is also a good thing :-)

jing
Thu, 02-24-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by: lasaire
Definately want to see more about the Akatsuki.

Also, clearing up all the speculation around Naruto and The Fourth would be good.

Any further Kakashi action is also a good thing :-)

did you get kidnapped by sasquaches

lasaire
Thu, 02-24-2005, 01:08 AM
Nope, I'm back.

Graduated college and had to find a real job. :-)

Maybe I should post an "I'm back" thread in GD?

Stoopider
Thu, 02-24-2005, 12:49 PM
What dealt with in Future episodes?

Naruto has Naruto balls and start summoning cute and friendly but deadly naruto creatures. Just like Pokemon. That would be sweet.

Mut
Thu, 02-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: lasaire
Nope, I'm back.

Graduated college and had to find a real job. :-)

Maybe I should post an "I'm back" thread in GD?

Maybe you shouldn't.

SK
Thu, 02-24-2005, 10:47 PM
^^^rofl
id like to see more of kakashi and the 4th. and naruto's mom to see if she looks like naruto's girl form.

PSJ
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by: ShadowWhisper

yea you have that inteh sasuke vs. naruto battle. the kyuubi chakra moves by itself.

Psyke
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
^^^rofl
id like to see more of kakashi and the 4th. and naruto's mom to see if she looks like naruto's girl form.

Might just look like Naruto when he's in his Oiroke no jutsu form......

Deblas
Fri, 02-25-2005, 08:12 PM
I want to see more of anbus. like an assasination or something

GhostKaGe
Mon, 02-28-2005, 01:39 PM
i forgot i made this thread i must have been P!$$3d

potentialflip
Fri, 03-04-2005, 04:11 AM
more story on the fourth... all we got was he sealed the demon fox into Naruto. he was jiraiya's student. sensai to kakashi's team. and had the nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash."
*I want to mainly know about the origin of the Rasengan since he was the only one to fully master it.

Background on each of the Akatsuki members... detail on the main reason why orochimarou left. why are they interested in getting the kyuubi so much(though i think that might be answered in the manga real soon). and detail on how each member joined the organization.
*Mainly the relevation on who the leader is... if there is one.

Naruto's and Sakura's parents revealed... I noticed I never caught a glimpse of Sakura's family even though she has mentioned it many times she has one. Almost all of the other genins had been shown with their parents but not her. Of course there is Naruto who has no parents when he was growing up. Some speculation says it is the Fourth though I doubt it. I have my speculation that Naruto is the nephew of the fourth rather than his son.
*I don't know just an interesting thing that could be seen.

Part Two of Neji and Rock Lee... Self-explanatory. Already saw the sort of grownup Naruto,Sakura and so on. Can't wait to see those two. Wondered how awesome they have become since the last time we saw them. Even Chouji he looked really hyped to get training wonder if he lost some weight.
*But really looking forward to when Neji and Rock Lee appear on the Part Two issues.

Thats all.

bakanojutsu
Sat, 03-05-2005, 07:02 PM
all i want to see is Itachi really fight someone, not just playing like he did with Kakashi

Son of fish
Mon, 03-21-2005, 09:45 AM
I'd like to figure out more about the 4th hokage like what his name was. dosent anyone find it just a bit weird that hes his huge hero and no one even knows his name? and also id like to figure out the orgin of Narutos parents, i just find it really weird that they were living in this secret ninja village and no one knows who they are. i mean everone in konoha knows about all the other diffrent clans and stuff right.

ChaosK
Mon, 03-21-2005, 10:01 PM
naruto has parents? o_O ( u can explain i dont mind being spoiled from this, besides i'm "at my own risk" here)

Edit: didnt wanna spam so this is in response to below,

thanks Y, but i thought naruto was created wen the nine-tails was sealed, or was he already a baby that they chose to seal it in?

Y
Mon, 03-21-2005, 10:11 PM
You know as much about that as we do. Nothing in that line has ever been explored.

basey44
Mon, 03-21-2005, 10:31 PM
yea, some baby was chosen and the kyuubi was sealed in him, naruto wasnt created to hold the kyuubi

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 03-22-2005, 12:58 AM
In the original pilot chapter naruto was the son of the Kyubi but thankfully that got scrapped in favor of what we are currently enjoying today.

Roko
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:51 AM
how feasible, creating a baby to hold a demon...come on, use your common sense

sangai
Tue, 03-22-2005, 01:26 PM
why the hell there are weird ass people,

IE...sasori, Kisame, and the few others, why they are so physically odd,

and i would like to see alot more past of the adults.

weakest anbu
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:04 PM
more anbus !@!@!@@!@!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.......................... ..................... death scenes.

ChaosK
Tue, 03-22-2005, 06:13 PM
lol thats true but weird people is wat makes it anime, theres 1 in every action anime (or in naruto lik 10)

i wud like to see some of the 4th's past lik every1 else mentioned and i'd also like to see more of kakashi's childhood. it was pretty weird and kinda sad for what i've seen so far.

Psyke
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:42 AM
So far we've seen some of the characters' family in action, eg. Kiba's sister, Ino + Chouji + Shikamaru's parents. Shikamaru's father's been getting more screen time, and I would like to see some of the older characters as well, such as the anbus and the other teams' jounins, Anko, Asuma, etc.

basey44
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:54 AM
actually i wouldve liked to see kakashi assigned to an ANBU team and see them take on some missions

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Too bad Naruto is never gonna get anywhere with the ninja stuff. From here on out it's 100% curse levels and hidden monsters, it seems...

basey44
Wed, 03-23-2005, 07:52 AM
its a shame really cos the idea of ninjas as tools, and the zabuza arc was what sparked the interest of so many naruto fans

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 01:05 PM
i wonder if lee has parents........
i cant see any reason why he wouldn't

Captain Grammar
Wed, 03-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Maybe it will be revealed that Gai donated to a sperm bank in his younger days.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Or Lee could turn out to be Gai's bastard child from his more reckless days during his SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!!!

ChaosK
Wed, 03-23-2005, 04:21 PM
lol i could so see that, they look almost exactly alike.

to basey kakashi was on anbu team before he became teacher of team 7 so i'd acctually like to see his previous missions because his current one is chasing after Garra/helping the sand.

Eurasian
Wed, 03-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Oh, I think that will be cool to see Kakashi in his Anbu years or...maybe Itachi when he was Anbu captain. I doubt that will ever happen so I guess I will keep dreaming. ='(

basey44
Wed, 03-23-2005, 11:31 PM
kakashi itachi ANBU gaiden
yay