PDA

View Full Version : orochimaru's ambition theory is flawed

gaidensensei
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Orochimaru initially wants sasuke for his sharingan, so he could learn all ninjutsu, which was his goal right?

But seeing how he transfers to another body, the aging process is still there. That means that eventually sasuke's body will die of age. So with 50+ years in sasuke left, it doesn't seem like it's enough to learn all 'jutsu'.

Afterwards he'd just have to find another body, and then he'd lose the sharingan. Since only 2 uchiha members are left, he'd have to take Itachi or something, but Itachi is older than sasuke as well.

I do acknowledge that in the end he's going to lose in some form anyway.

weakest anbu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 02:56 PM
...its not flawed. Think about it... even tho sasuke's body is not immortal, at least oro can use the sharingan to learn(copy) jutsu much FASTER than a regular body.

Phoenix23
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Besides, nobody has said that the receiving body becomes "sterile", if you catch my drift... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Assertn
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:12 PM
in a matter of like, 10 years, kakashi learned thouseands of jutsus

maybe oro wont learn ALL of them, but he'll learn a huge portion. If sasuke is the youngest and last of the uchiha, then its not like oro has any better option.
however, learning all the BLOODLINES of the world would be a bit more of a problem

Destroyor
Fri, 02-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Ori want all the jutsu, not all bloodline limit.

Take over sasuke -> copy jutsu -> have a child in sasuke's body -> repeat

jing
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by: gaidensensei
Orochimaru initially wants sasuke for his sharingan, so he could learn all ninjutsu, which was his goal right?

But seeing how he transfers to another body, the aging process is still there. That means that eventually sasuke's body will die of age. So with 50+ years in sasuke left, it doesn't seem like it's enough to learn all 'jutsu'.

Afterwards he'd just have to find another body, and then he'd lose the sharingan. Since only 2 uchiha members are left, he'd have to take Itachi or something, but Itachi is older than sasuke as well.

he can reproduce, END of story.

Assertn
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:57 PM
some jutsus require bloodlimits for them to be performed

if oro wasnt interested in blood limits, then why would he have wanted kimimaro?

Haku no Fuyu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Yeah, but if Sasuke's body gets those creepy Oro eyes, he's gonna have a hard time finding anybody to get it on with. And who is to say that Oro is straight? He WAS in a womans body...all that estrogen must have had SOME effect...

weakest anbu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
Yeah, but if Sasuke's body gets those creepy Oro eyes, he's gonna have a hard time finding anybody to get it on with. And who is to say that Oro is straight? He WAS in a womans body...all that estrogen must have had SOME effect...

we all know orochimaru is not going to live that long. so dont worry about it.

Mut
Fri, 02-18-2005, 10:55 PM
i have no doubt in mind that if orochimaru had sharingan he can learn MOST non-bloodline jutsus in the naruto world considering that he is labeled as the genius of the already incredible sannin.

kAi
Fri, 02-18-2005, 11:12 PM
i wouldn't be suprised if he's figured out some bloodline jutsu already.
he could learn MOST non-bloodline jutsus with sharingan, considering he would have an ARSENAL of jutsu anyway.

Insomniac
Fri, 02-18-2005, 11:22 PM
your debunking was flawed!

Psyke
Fri, 02-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by: kAi
he could learn MOST non-bloodline jutsus with sharingan, considering he would have an ARSENAL of jutsu anyway.

So, your theory is that some blood line limit only jutsus can be learned or emulated to a certain level?
This contradicts some of the earlier discussion sessions.......

Phoenix23
Sat, 02-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by: Psyke

So, your theory is that some blood line limit only jutsus can be learned or emulated to a certain level?
This contradicts some of the earlier discussion sessions.......

Orochimaru seems to be into biological experimentation, though... perhaps he's not only interested in creating the ultimate ninja mind (i.e. knowledge of jutsus), but also the ultimate ninja body (by combining important bloodlines, if possible, in a single body by means of genetics)?

kAi
Sat, 02-19-2005, 04:40 AM
when i say figured out i mean like Phoenix23 said. biological experimentation, remember when sandaime goes down and sees orochimaru's experiments and then he runs off. it's possible that orochimaru has already figured out some bloodline jutsu.

why would the cloud want the hyuga if not to figure out the byakugen and their jutsu's.
orochimaru wanted kimimaro's body, and you see kabuto and orochimaru talking (can't remember where) and kabuto said if he had more info he could figure out the secret (something like that ).

GhostKaGe
Sat, 02-19-2005, 06:54 AM
why would the cloud want the hyuga if not to figure out the byakugen and their jutsu's.
orochimaru wanted kimimaro's body, and you see kabuto and orochimaru talking (can't remember where) and kabuto said if he had more info he could figure out the secret (something like that ).
so they could transplant it the same way kakshi got his shaingan (they didn't know about the seal that locks it upon death)

oro could breed useind sasukes body and when the body dies the could implant the sharingans in his sobordinates they go off and learn jutsus bring them back he learns the jutsus from them and so on an army of sharingan users all seeking out jutsus would be a great advantage in his quest

as for blood limits the shaingans a blood limit and it can be transplanted so there could be a way to transplant others

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 02-19-2005, 07:17 AM
Cut out Sasukes Eyes and stick em' in your own just like kakashi

(one of you prolly said it)

basey44
Sat, 02-19-2005, 07:28 AM
ah but that would stop oro from using the sharingan as a major weapon because he wouldnt have access to the mangekyou (sp?) as was previously stated the user must have full uchiha blood, so whether an offspring from sasukes body could use it is debatable because it wouldnt be full uchiha, the best way would be to try to clone sasukes body, or who knows he might find a better vessel in the next 50 years

Itachi_y2k5
Sat, 02-19-2005, 09:52 AM
resurect some female uchiha let them have sex with Itachi or Sasuke, and there we go a perfectly good body for taking i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

but then orochimaru would get the shit kicked out of by Itachi or Sasuke seeing as his arms are dead (or do they come back i havent watched that far yet :S)

PSJ
Sat, 02-19-2005, 10:23 AM

you do know that while orochimaru is in sasukes body he can bone any chick he imprisons and then she can give birth to lots of small uchiha kids and each of them is a possible sharingan kid. not all that hard i guess.

GhostKaGe
Sat, 02-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

you do know that while orochimaru is in sasukes body he can bone any chick he imprisons and then she can give birth to lots of small uchiha kids and each of them is a possible sharingan kid. not all that hard i guess.

a scary thought but he could bone sakura, ino and a whole bunch of sasuke fan girls (omg! sasukes offspring could take over the world ) i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Psyke
Sat, 02-19-2005, 12:07 PM

That's one way to expand the small Sound Village. Lotsa Uchiha kids running around with Orochimaru trying to groom the perfect body to take over. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

gaidensensei
Sat, 02-19-2005, 12:13 PM
wow, you guys really got me.
i never gave thought to reproduction.

kAi
Sat, 02-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: The Next Hokage

so they could transplant it the same way kakshi got his shaingan (they didn't know about the seal that locks it upon death)

yeah,to figure out the byakugen and their jutsu's (it means to use it), it's all well and having it, but knowing the secrets of your enemy and using it against them is key.

cuaghe
Sun, 02-20-2005, 05:06 AM
Agree

PSJ
Sun, 02-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by: The Next Hokage

a scary thought but he could bone sakura, ino and a whole bunch of sasuke fan girls (omg! sasukes offspring could take over the world )

wouldnt work you see he needs females that got some kind of ability. i dont think sakura and ino would be good enough for something like breeding.

Assertn
Sun, 02-20-2005, 12:56 PM
use hinata and get another bloodline at the same time!

Rynoa
Sun, 02-20-2005, 09:34 PM
THAT is rather disturbing... i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

greateachermin
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:48 PM
damn i love this discussion, i laughed to death reading it. In my opinion being stronger doesnt mean learning 1000 jutsu, because even for the Sannin, chakra level is limited. I dont see much hype in the sharingan, I'm much more interested in Byakugan of Negi bloodline limit, because it can see through basically everything. All of the non bloodline limit jutsu is not that strong anyway, for example, the water clone, common, naruto's been running around kicking ass with shadow clone all this time, whats the point of a water clone...
A cool idea was to mate Sasuke with Hinanata, I wonder what kind of bloodline ability would we get. An ultra super white, sharingan
***Spoilers*****

Maybe that will even be stronger than the Sharingan that Itachy has...

Psyke
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by: greateachermin
damn i love this discussion, i laughed to death reading it. In my opinion being stronger doesnt mean learning 1000 jutsu, because even for the Sannin, chakra level is limited. I dont see much hype in the sharingan, I'm much more interested in Byakugan of Negi bloodline limit, because it can see through basically everything. All of the non bloodline limit jutsu is not that strong anyway, for example, the water clone, common, naruto's been running around kicking ass with shadow clone all this time, whats the point of a water clone...
A cool idea was to mate Sasuke with Hinanata, I wonder what kind of bloodline ability would we get. An ultra super white, sharingan
***Spoilers*****

Hmmmm... having people mate to produce children of mixed bloodline limits? Sounds a little too extreme..... Maybe only a ninja of pure blood can inherit the blood line limits? If that is so, the Sharingan will be lost forever when Itashi and Sasuke dies.....

PSJ
Fri, 02-25-2005, 12:59 PM
i dont think you can breed hinata and sasuke to get a new form of eye jutsu. i think the kids will have either byakugan or sharingan. much like if you breed a white rat and a black one, the kids wont turn out grey. it will take generations for the byakugan and sharingan to merge into a new bloodline limit.

@greateachermin: you dont need to use spoiler tags in the manga forum.

Assertn
Fri, 02-25-2005, 02:16 PM
***Spoilers*****

ZOMGZZZ IVE BEEN SPOILED!@

happy b-day btw

bssgkid
Fri, 02-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by: Psyke

***Spoilers*****

Hmmmm... having people mate to produce children of mixed bloodline limits? Sounds a little too extreme..... Maybe only a ninja of pure blood can inherit the blood line limits? If that is so, the Sharingan will be lost forever when Itashi and Sasuke dies.....

If Hinata and Sasuke have children they could possess the bayakugan or sharingan. It is possible to inherit the sharingan because it was said to have passed down from the Hyuuga's Byakugan, and then, with time, evolved . But it is possible the kids could possess more Hyuuga's Blood than Uchiha's Blood ,than if was to reproduce with a full blooded uchiha , but there is still a chance for a child to get the sharingan and depending on how many children he has.

greateachermin
Sat, 02-26-2005, 09:02 PM
i'm thinking, the idea of merging sharingan and byakugan is because the byakugan does not actually attacks or does any tricks, it just sees everything, while the sharingan can actually attacks an oponent and copy them. I'm sure Oro can figure out a way to genetically combine them, that would be a sick ability. I love how all the veins around the eyes pop when they use their eyes. It looks weird at first but it grew on me, Neji is a cool side character.

kuro
Sun, 02-27-2005, 01:49 PM
that would be insane if you combined the byakugan and the sharingan. 360 vision and the ability to see through objects and long distance plus the ability to copy jutsus....