PDA

View Full Version : Naruto friends dead?

xdarkriderx
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Hey u know when Naruto and friends set out 2 find Sasuke... do u think they die @ end?... They all fall with a sympolic thing... Chojin falls down and than a butterfly goes 2 him... Nenji falls and a feather from the bird falls on him... So I think its a sign that they will be saved or something... I think the medicin girl (The 5th kotages friend) is coming behind them and is saving them... What do u guyz think? ... I hope they dont die ... and I dont think they will let them die so soon i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif... If they kill someone they sould kill them all... I would hate it if they just make one of them die eg. chojin... well wat u guyz think? ... waiting for reply i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Mut
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:15 AM
they're dead. trust me.

xdarkriderx
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:18 AM
wth... u sure... Thats sad... dont tell me they all gonna die for the noob sasuske who ran off 2 join orichimaru... :/ ... I still have hope... and waiting 2 see them agian i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif...

Jessper
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:20 AM
I really really hope chouji dies and stays very dead. Neji should make it though, he is cool =P Anything could happen unfortunately.

xdarkriderx
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:24 AM
did u notice how Chouji seems skinnyer @ the end? after he takes the Red pill he becomes skilnner and Goku Dbz look alike ... and when he falls down he is soo skinny... I guess he burned all his fat off i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif ... But I think its just the pill doing that 2 him... and I hope he stays alive... cuz most likely if they wanted someone dead it would be him. and I feel sorry for him since him and the leader guy are BEst friends ... And I hope Rock Lee comes after them and helps them ... kick a$$ the Bruce Lee style i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

NIGGS
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:37 AM
chouji fucking owns you okay i hope he servives out of all of dem

xdarkriderx
Fri, 02-18-2005, 01:15 AM
Yo... I just saw the 122... Episode... and looks like Akamaru The dog is dead 2... but stll hope his still alive i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jessper
Fri, 02-18-2005, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by: xdarkriderx
did u notice how Chouji seems skinnyer @ the end? after he takes the Red pill he becomes skilnner and Goku Dbz look alike ... and when he falls down he is soo skinny... I guess he burned all his fat off ... But I think its just the pill doing that 2 him... and I hope he stays alive... cuz most likely if they wanted someone dead it would be him. and I feel sorry for him since him and the leader guy are BEst friends ... And I hope Rock Lee comes after them and helps them ... kick a$$ the Bruce Lee style

That was the whole idea of his clan, they use the pills to instantly change the fat reserves to energy(chakara); So yes, he was very skinny after taking the red pill.

xdarkriderx
Fri, 02-18-2005, 01:21 PM
yea I know... but is he dead... that is the true question i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

xertal
Fri, 02-18-2005, 02:02 PM
I think that he is dead,because of the butterflys, long flashbacks and finally it would be intresting for shika's character evolution. Neji will survive, because nothing happend to the mark on his forehead.

Dezalanel
Fri, 02-18-2005, 02:05 PM
I do not think any of them died. They probably all survived somehow.

Shinigami
Fri, 02-18-2005, 02:06 PM
nope thy are all deaddddd

Turkish-S
Fri, 02-18-2005, 02:53 PM
fucking spoilers u fuckin prik's why don't u say i hope or i think??? cheap prik......

jing
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
fucking spoilers u fuckin prik's why don't u say i hope or i think??? cheap prik......

Hey, did you know that the word "gullible" isn't in the dictionary? wow...

Turkish-S
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:18 PM
jing LOL...
i don't get it

Turkish-S
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:21 PM
lol i did and i know the meaning...... ure mean -.- don't know but all those that say that are probably manga readers of that mutata i'm sure he reads don't know that other guy though...

Phoenix23
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:41 PM
jing LOL...
i don't get itThey are "pulling your leg"...

They say what they say because it'll upset you. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
(not because it's true or false, and I won't say if all are dead, none are dead or some are dead - you'll have to see that with your own eyes)

Arcn3ss
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/echo_noir/Crap.bmp

turkish-shikamaru

You're already a Genin, stop double posting.

The span of your posts are within minutes from each other. Edit your posts instead of double posting.

souljah
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:52 PM
if u really want to find that out, just go read manga chapters, which i seriously recomend ^^

[Spoiler Removed] PWNED

Y
Fri, 02-18-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by: souljah
if u really want to find that out, just go read manga chapters, which i seriously recomend ^^

BOTH of your posts have been huge manga spoilers. You're a goddamn retard.

Dezalanel
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey Souljah you ass!! wtf at least put a gap when your spoiling like hell!! God damn it totally just ruined that for me. I believe it is said that there are supposed to be NO MANGA SPOIILERS HERE!!!!

Turkish-S
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by: Haku_san

turkish-shikamaru

The span of your posts are within minutes from each other. Edit your posts instead of double posting.

LOL yet there still are things that i don't know hmmm....
interrestingi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Assertn
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:53 PM
here's a question for ya......
what if one manga reader says chouji is dead
while another manga reader says chouji is alive

would you feel spoiled?

Dezalanel
Fri, 02-18-2005, 05:08 PM
It depends on who said which, I would believe the person who was more credible and be spoiled in some way I think lol.

Arcn3ss
Fri, 02-18-2005, 06:16 PM

Originally posted by: Haku_san

turkish-shikamaru

LOL yet there still are things that i don't know hmmm....
interrestingi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

As long as you learnt something ;P

Warmaster
Fri, 02-18-2005, 06:44 PM
I for one really hope they are dead. Not that I don't care about these characters but the trick "Oh they looked dead but we managed to save them at the last minute" is SO old!

souljah
Fri, 02-18-2005, 06:54 PM
ppl, sorry for the spoiling, i joined the forum very recently, i didnt know ppl hated it THAT much =\
still, no need to get that mad like Y The Alien did and start insulting me -.- easy..

Dezalanel
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:19 PM
It says right in the forum description of this forum NO MANGA SPOILERS!!!!! You could type all the spoilers you want in the manga section this is the ANIME section.

ShinobiNeko
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:21 PM
yeah, souljah, no needs for insults, but it says clearly for the Naruto forum "Use this forum to speak about the Naruto anime series (NOT THE MANGA) NO SPOILERS." So of course people would get mad if someone came in and spoiled byond where the anime is. Just try to remember that when you are posted here, if you want to talk about what goes on in the manga, we have the Manga Discussion forum. ^^;

NIGGS
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:23 PM
that's not called for - Assertnfailure

Phoenix23
Fri, 02-18-2005, 08:01 PM
If "dying" qualifies as "alive"...i/expressions/rolleye.gif

joker-kun
Sat, 02-19-2005, 12:03 AM
Turkish, going back to mut, Quit trying to bring other people up. You're a spammer, so it's not like your opinion means much. Have fun replying to me with your two word replies, why don't you triple post this time?

Turkish-S
Sat, 02-19-2005, 02:54 AM
k

Turkish-S
will

Turkish-S
do that u cheap prick

basey44
Sat, 02-19-2005, 04:06 AM
that wasnt needed, he wasnt being serious about the triple post

i say choujis dead, who wants to say hes alive?

infact i say they all died, even shika, he fell out of the trees onto his head after defeating tayunya, and kiba...i say he died of hypothermia,thats right he didnt bleed to death

Assertn
Sat, 02-19-2005, 05:02 AM
hey, no flaming
and no triple posting either

PSJ
Sat, 02-19-2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper
I really really hope chouji dies and stays very dead. Neji should make it though, he is cool =P Anything could happen unfortunately.

fuck you i hate you chouji lives neji dies. just becuase chouji isnt cool you want him to die? besides the all die.

Phoenix23
Sat, 02-19-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69i say choujis dead, who wants to say hes alive?Until we get confirmation that he is either, he is both... i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

(reference to "the cat in the box")

KitKat
Sat, 02-19-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
here's a question for ya......
what if one manga reader says chouji is dead
while another manga reader says chouji is alive

would you feel spoiled?

If it was you that said it Assertn, I wouldn't trust a word you said.

Hehe, jk.

Until we get confirmation that he is either, he is both...

Haha, awesome! Someone brought up quantum mechanics, and it wasn't me! Good ol' Schroedinger and his cat....

Well, I for one think that they're all alive.....ALL OF THEM! And no one is going to convince me otherwise, until I see their cold little corpses being lowered into the ground.

Dezalanel
Sat, 02-19-2005, 09:20 AM
Completely agree with you Kitkat, there is no way they are dead! If they are I will be sad = [, I want to see more of them.

Warmaster
Sat, 02-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Well I hope they are not, otherwise I'd feel like I'm watching Saint Seiya all over again!!!!!

Aeon
Sat, 02-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

fuck you i hate you chouji lives neji dies. just becuase chouji isnt cool you want him to die? besides the all die.

As if Neji would die to the likes of Kido. He said so himself that he would never die that easy. It'd take somebody like the 3rd or Oro to kill Neji.

basey44
Sat, 02-19-2005, 11:21 PM
pfft 3rd or oro, he said that cos hes up himself, i bet once sasuke is out of the barrel hell even be able to kill neji

imagine dying to sasuke, that would just suck

Omri
Sun, 02-20-2005, 07:18 AM
My opinion is:

Choji=Dead

I think so because the anime need to be more serious. It can't be that no matter what do they fight they will win, or stay alive.
It's getting to childish like that, so if one out of five Ninjas that went on a very risky mission would die and succed you can even count that as an happy end.

Well, this si my opinion, what do you think?

jing
Sun, 02-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by: Omri
My opinion is:

Choji=Dead

I think so because the anime need to be more serious. It can't be that no matter what do they fight they will win, or stay alive.
It's getting to childish like that, so if one out of five Ninjas that went on a very risky mission would die and succed you can even count that as an happy end.

Well, this si my opinion, what do you think?

I don't think the children will be too happy seeing him dead.

Omri
Sun, 02-20-2005, 01:33 PM
The show isn't just for children.

Just think about it, if in all the matchs the knoha genin will win, the anime would be pretictple and not intersting.

potentialflip
Sun, 02-20-2005, 01:49 PM
no spoilers right?! hmmm lets see before i knew what happened to them this is what crossed my mind. after their fights i think without a doubt Neji is dead. Chouji was a real question since to me it just looked like he used all the energy in his body to a point in which he can't move. Kind of like Naruto and Gaara after they fought they couldn't move after their battel so I definitely think Chouji is quite alive.

The most interesting part that makes me think that they possibly could not be dead is when Kiba who is hiding from Sakon and Ukon sensed something was coming. Then we see a bunch of shadows moving and you kind of wonder who are they?

Omri
Sun, 02-20-2005, 02:50 PM
How could you think after you said that they couldn't move that they was moving there as shadows?
It just doesn't make sense...

potentialflip
Sun, 02-20-2005, 03:16 PM
if u read it right i did not mention the shadows as either chouji or neji but it has to be someone. plus kiba wouldn't be so shocked or scared when he sensed it. could be anybody... but it seems like someone has followed them and surely the person or persons spotted neji and chouji along the way. if i did not knew what happened already i would guess those shadows to be the person who everyone seems to be talking about for the next episode.

Jessper
Sun, 02-20-2005, 04:48 PM

just becuase chouji isnt cool you want him to die?

I hope chouji dies because his fighting style is idiotic. I hated his fight because his, I'll get bigger than you and win, moves were so stupid. So the reason I want him to die is because I hate him in general. This may or may not be a factor of him being so unfathomably far from being cool. You be the judge.

Omri
Tue, 02-22-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by: potentialflip
if i did not knew what happened already i would guess those shadows to be the person who everyone seems to be talking about for the next episode.

But what Kiba said when he saw the shadows was something like that "What are THEY doing here?".

So it can't be only one.

Jessper, they way you think is not right. You don't need to judge a charcther because of the wya he fights, but the way he is.

jing
Tue, 02-22-2005, 08:34 AM

Just think about it, if in all the matchs the knoha genin will win, the anime would be pretictple and not intersting.

but you admit that it is for children, therefore they will be sad.

animefreak
Tue, 02-22-2005, 12:35 PM

just becuase chouji isnt cool you want him to die?

I hope chouji dies because his fighting style is idiotic. I hated his fight because his, I'll get bigger than you and win, moves were so stupid. So the reason I want him to die is because I hate him in general. This may or may not be a factor of him being so unfathomably far from being cool. You be the judge.

Hey, he ain't so big no more, remember. Maybe this time he eat less and learn more moves.

Omri
Tue, 02-22-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by: jing

but you admit that it is for children, therefore they will be sad.

Well...Jing I don't know what else to say...It's just will be disapointing if nobody will die :/
(It's not that I want them to die, But I like serious animes...)

jing
Wed, 02-23-2005, 12:46 AM
After watching 122 episodes........ I don't think this is a serious anime. Besides we could always wish them back with the dragon balls anyways.

z0diac
Wed, 02-23-2005, 07:26 PM
I already pointed this fact out after the ep neji died in... I dont think Neji is dead and i have a very good reason!
When Neji fought Naruto and he showed him his mark on his forehead, he told him that the mark only lifts at the moment of death, sealing his byakugan and keeping the Hyuga secret. Now if Neji was infact dead dont you think they would have focused on it when he died? i mean obviously it could have been very dramatic to see his mark fade away as he dies out but NO! they didnt show it! I said to myslef even just as the battle started - That ill know Neji is dead only when i see the mark lift .. and it didnt i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif

So there is hope for Neji ^^.....

Chouji is probably fucked ! but Neji might live!

potentialflip
Wed, 02-23-2005, 07:57 PM
yes them steroid pills could very well kill Chuoji. anyways this show is for kids to those who think this is not aimed towards children. that is true about Neji his mark should have faded but it was never shown. truly though he surely is badly wounded if you ask me. he has two holes in his body near vital areas. I think Chouji suffered some heart attack or stroke by taking those pills. thats what steroids do to you.

as far as my opinion about those three mysterious characters closing in on the position of Kiba and the others. it could be the good guys looking at how "Konoha's Green Beast" appears. so it is starting to look good thinking okay looks like reinforcements are arriving. that could mean Chouji and Neji were found and quickly brought back to Konoha. Interesting. Thought I do not know if Tsunade can revive dead people.

Someone pointed out if the good guys keep winning there is no point it won't be interesting and become to predictable... I don't get it Saratubi dies though I think that was expected since he is an old geezer. Other ninjas died in the fight for Konoha some are known. So yeah deaths will happen. This is none at all a dark anime so don't expect the good guys to loose much. Plus this is all coming from the Manga so heck there is nothing surprising or unpredictable for us manga readers when it comes to the anime.

the56ker
Wed, 02-23-2005, 09:57 PM
well i think its all common sense here.....i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

moogie-
Wed, 03-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Chouji is awsome. Fat people can be cool also :-o

Jessper
Wed, 03-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Jessper, they way you think is not right. You don't need to judge a charcther because of the wya he fights, but the way he is.

I took his character into consideration, I really like neji's fighting style however I hated him until part way through the chunnin exam, I don't find chouji interesting at all and his fighting was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hey, he ain't so big no more, remember. Maybe this time he eat less and learn more moves.

Perhaps, I still dislike his justsu(like how he made his hand huge and what not) and I doubt he will abandon his clan's specialty so quickly.

As a note, the anime follows the manga, and as I understand it manga in general is not for children (they can't read the lettering they use in it, once again as I understand it) so I wouldn't say the determining factor is whether or not this show is for children but rather the writers preference.

Hawkeye_NO
Sat, 03-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Whether they're alive or not, depends if they shouold be used later on Naruto.

For example; Chouji is a member of a clan in Konoha. The clan's special ability was Baika no Jutsu and taijutsu combo's combined with the multi-size technique. He used this in the battle against one of the Sound Four, so if his clan don't have more special/secret techniques, Chouji is not necessary use further in Naruto, and he is now dead after the side-effects of the Chili Pill.

Neji is a wielder of the Byakugan, a special eye-ability from the Special Bloodline-clan, Hyuuga. Neji showed jutsu's combined to the Byakugan ability, to control his Chakra flow around the body, and use them effeciently in battle.
Now, after the battle, Neji used up most, if not all, of his chakra, and is severely damaged.

They could both be dead, and this could be something Naruto and his friends learn about, the loss of friends and other ninja's in missions and battles. As Genins/Chuunins on dangerous missions where they <u>risk their lives</u>, this is what happens. The loss of two well-known characters like Neji and Chouji is hard, but their death had to come some day. It's like the death of the Third, he couldn't live through the entire Naruto-series.

But of course, whether Chouji and/or Neji is dead or not, depends if they are important characters later on Naruto. (the Hyuuga still have Hinata.)