PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question...

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 02-17-2005, 10:50 AM
If all the shinigami are focusing on expelling Ichigo and crew, who's fighting the hollows?

Destroyor
Thu, 02-17-2005, 11:24 AM
All the higher power in SS is working on the "ichigo/rukia situation", but there are still lower ranker roaming the living world, ie: that shinigami that got his work stole by ichigo's sister (and their weird sport team -_-!).

narutosharingan
Fri, 02-18-2005, 08:47 AM
While we are talking about this, can someone explain what side each captain is on?

There are 2 who are attacking the head captain, Byakuya is fighting Ichigo, another 2 attacked 1...etc etc. Not to mention the little guy, as well as Gin. What is going on

Munsu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 08:55 AM
there's still something that's unknown to us manga readers...

it can be seen when that little captain whatever his name is, when to stop some sort of conspiracy, but when he saw the council masacred he realized that there was something else going on...

Haku no Fuyu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I'd like to know that too...

Destroyor
Fri, 02-18-2005, 11:46 AM
All the captains have their own motive so there is no clear "side"

Note: *** heavy spoilers ***

This could be wrong but base on what I gather there are this many "side"

Backing up the official order and rule of SS, even though the decision of Rukia is very *odd*:
Yamamoto Genryuusai (the old guy)
Soi Fong, this is her official stand but she admit herself she want to just go with Yoruichi.
Kuchiki Byakuya, need I say more?
Komamura Sajin (wolf head), owes a debt to Genryuusai Yamamoto.
Tousen Kaname (blind guy), self-righteous bastard XD.
Kurotshuchi Mayuri, want to disect and experiment on the drifter's bodies especially Orihime.

Helping Ichigo (aka the drifters) but each with their own motive
Unohana Retsu, help heal vice captain and what not but unclear as to his real motive
Kyouraku Shunsui, likes to tease his vice-captain, calling her My little Nanao", been hint that he know something is wrong with the decision of killing rukia.
Ukitate Jyuushiro (sick white hair dude), same motive as above? Fighting with Shunsui vs. Genryuusai.
Zaraki Kenpachi, just wants to fight fight fight!

Unknown motive:
Ichimaru Gin (weird smile guy -_-)
Hitsugaya Toushirou (short kid), on the opposite side of Ichimaru Gin

Screw the vice captains, they'ren't important enought. XDDDDDD

Barumonk
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:07 PM
Actually there are several unknowns and possible outcomes, more recently there has been a lot of consideration that Aizen faked his own death using a gigai of sorts. If this is true then quite a few people are backing Aizen, and thus probably backing Ichigo. Namely the 4th division captian (medical), Unohana Retsu, would need to be in on it to claim that the body was real for Aizen's sake. Matsumoto Rangiku (10th division vice-captian, under Hitsugaya Toushirou) is also a wildcard. She is childhood friends with Ichimaru Gin, but is the vice-captian to Hitsugaya Toushirou. Its possible that she is working with Gin and keeping an eye on Hitsugaya, there is also the slight possibility that Hitsugaya is now in screwed, as he is in a room alone with Matsumoto and if the 'killer' is still inside the room then Hitsugaya is possibly outnumbered. There is also the slight possibility (well I would like to believe there is) that Hinamori (Aizen's vice-captian) is working with Gin as she is also good friends with Gin's vice-captian, Kira Izuru. If so, then then Aizen's letter wouldn't need to be perfectly forged as it wouldnt matter what it said. Since Hitsugaya seems to care for her, she could throw Hitsugaya off and allow Gin to do what he pleases.

Sadly the entire story is probably much more straight forward, Gin is the badguy and everyone is being manipulated by him as he either attempts to destroy or take over soul society.

Munsu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:20 PM
those are possibilities... it is hard to believe that a fight between captains will go unoticed...

narutosharingan
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm assuming Gin has to be "bad" considering it was him who probably killed Aizen, and you know Hitsugaya didn't like him.

Destroyor
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Gin is too obvious to be the "bad" guy, so if Gin actually turns out to be "the" bad guy bleach will go even further down a few notch imho.

Lefty
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:29 PM
I think he's in leauge with That whole Hollow group that we saw for a second.

Munsu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by: Destroyor
Gin is too obvious to be the "bad" guy, so if Gin actually turns out to be "the" bad guy bleach will go even further down a few notch imho.

he wont be "the" bad guy, i assure you that.. there is someone bigger moving shit around

Haku no Fuyu
Fri, 02-18-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, but you have to admit, Genryuusai seems to be hiding something.
And what is Byakuya's reason for not helping Rukia?

LiquidNight
Fri, 02-18-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
Yeah, but you have to admit, Genryuusai seems to be hiding something.
And what is Byakuya's reason for not helping Rukia?

you find out in chapter 167

Byakuya's view on this is that if he and the other nobles dont follow the rules, then who will?
since the decision has been passed down for Rukia to be executed, that is what he will try to have happen, sister (adopted atleast) or not

idontnoh
Sat, 02-19-2005, 12:43 AM
i really think urahara and yoruichi are manipulating alot of whats happening in soul society. They might have enlisted quite a few captains or so to help them. Maybe in the end we'll see a fight with ichigo teaming up with byakuya against urahara and yoruichi....just my crazy drunk ass theory.

basey44
Sat, 02-19-2005, 01:03 AM
lol i like that theory, the people we thought were good guys end up being the bad guys who manipulated one of the strongest shinigami(ichigo) to fight for them but didnt count on him finding out. lol its a total mind fuck

edit: just read 167 and wow, i wonder who kiled all those guys

revel911
Sat, 02-19-2005, 10:11 AM
I agre eit would be a good plot twist, but I really don't think it is necessary.

I think no matter what Gin will end up being a bad guy....... obvious, but i think it is inevitable. Bow who he works for could be the real suprise. Say Gin is working for Aizen who faked his own death.

narutosharingan
Sat, 02-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I agree that Gin should be bad. I mean Hitsugaya did not seem to like him, and he is looks as though he isn't bad.

idontnoh
Sun, 02-20-2005, 01:45 PM
i still dont believe that gin is a bad guy or that he killed aizen. After all Gin served under Aizen as his vice captain in the past, so why would he kill him?? there definitely must be a higher power at work here.

Ryllharu
Sun, 02-20-2005, 02:14 PM
Gin's a bastard, come on he must be bad. I even got the vibe that he had something to do with the Hollows in some way or another (but that's just me).

Mut
Sun, 02-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Gin is clearly a good guy.

Please don't get it mixed up. I know there are lots of characters, but Gin is a protagonist.

narutosharingan
Sun, 02-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Gin is clearly a good guy.

Please don't get it mixed up. I know there are lots of characters, but Gin is a protagonist.

Why do you think that?

Remember on the rooftop when Hitsugaya engaged Gin, and he said Gin broke someone out of jail. And Hitsu was genuinely surprised when he found out that Aizen wrote his name on the paper. If Hitsu WAS bad, then he woudl have no problem accepting it. But he wasn't, and he was thinking that Gin was the one who changed it. And Gin and Hitsu clearly cannot be on the same side...

idontnoh
Sun, 02-20-2005, 06:14 PM
like i said before, i highly doubt that gin killed aizen and that gin is a bad guy. For all we know Gin could be like Byakuya and just want to follow all the rules of soul society or something. Despite the fact that Gin lookks like a snake and a bad guy...

narutosharingan
Mon, 02-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by: idontnoh
like i said before, i highly doubt that gin killed aizen and that gin is a bad guy. For all we know Gin could be like Byakuya and just want to follow all the rules of soul society or something. Despite the fact that Gin lookks like a snake and a bad guy...

Just because Gin used to be under Aizen doesn't mean that he wouldn't want to kill him. Gin doesn't look like a person who would want to follow the rules.

But I guess this is something that we won't find out until later.

jing
Mon, 02-21-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: idontnoh
i really think urahara and yoruichi are manipulating alot of whats happening in soul society. They might have enlisted quite a few captains or so to help them. Maybe in the end we'll see a fight with ichigo teaming up with byakuya against urahara and yoruichi....just my crazy drunk ass theory.

That's crazy....... urahara wouldn't train someone who will have the potential of owning him in the future.
Haven't you ever heard of the chinese saying "never hire a tiger to chase away a dog"