PDA

View Full Version : gundam seed ending question

ssjwes
Thu, 02-17-2005, 01:05 AM
I was wondering about the last episodes of gundam seed. I didnt get to see it and was watching GS destiny and saw some flash backs showing the legged ship they used in it getting destroyed from what it looked like. What happend and what happend to the other main charactor? I cant remeber his name its been a really long time since i watched it he was the friend of kira and they had to fight eachother but didnt really want to. Im alittle lost with the endding please help me out just give me the jest of what took place. thank you for the help and time i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

XwingRob
Thu, 02-17-2005, 01:38 AM
I'll see if I can help ya.

First off, the ship you saw that was blown up was the Archangel-class battleship, Dominion, that was commanded by the former XO of the Archangel. This happened because the Blue Cosmos leader Azrael wouldn't give up, and Archangel had to blow it up after the Dominion almost blew them up with a Lohegrin beam.
Second, Kira's friend who became his enemy was Athrun Zala. They both became very bitter at each other after they killed eachother's friend, and nearly destroyed each other. But they fought on the same side eventually.
It's actually kind of hard for me to remember at the moment. I'll post more later...

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-17-2005, 02:12 AM
Basically half of the cast is killed and lots of stuff blows up. In other words, a great ending really.

danholo
Thu, 02-17-2005, 05:52 AM
You can find the last eps of the series on the net. It's better to watch them yourself.

PSJ
Thu, 02-17-2005, 08:55 AM
to me its seems like you are a little lost on more than the ending up to which ep did you see exactly. if you got the chance rewatch the whole show.

ssjwes
Fri, 02-18-2005, 12:12 AM
thank you for the help. I watched just up to right before they strated to fight on the same side. like i said its been a long time since i watched them so i got not only episodes but names mixed up as well. but i watched up to ep 9 on GSD and now i see kira is in it and Athrun is as well i was getting athrun and kira mixed up there at 1st. i think i will do what you said and find the eps i missed i really liked watching the show very much. the 1st time i saw it it was DLed off of kazaa. i just saw it and thought hey i like the other gundams maybe i should check this one out too. then i was hooked on it but then couldnt find anymore afterwards. well thank you very much for all the help i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

PSJ
Fri, 02-18-2005, 05:15 AM
whoa that means you saw to like ep 36-38 aorund there. that means you got about 12-14 eps left. its a great show and can be rewatched plenty of times.

Psyke
Fri, 02-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Last few eps best part to me was the part where Nataru and Mu died.

PSJ
Fri, 02-18-2005, 06:19 AM
the best part was whn asuran and kira fought for orb when they just started to fight together, first kira gets that kickass reintroduction or whatever you want to call it he comes down and saves the archangel and then asuran does the same for kira, good shit.i jump in my seat everytime i see that part.