PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone I'm new here :)

galarnon
Wed, 02-16-2005, 07:36 AM
Hi all,
first of all I wanne say Im new here, I'm watching the anime and reading the manga for 2 years already and I must
say I never thought an anime can be that great!!(didn't watch any other anime before)
I'm from Israel and I first watched it at my freind's pc(think it was ep. 48)
I just wanne say I'd really like to sure my thoughts with u guys.

Now for the "who's the coolest character" topic I must say the one and only greatest dude in this anime : Gaara
I can't really explain, but he is the man!!!
I take him as undefeated guy!! better than itachi and all this high lvl chars in the anime.
I always hoped he won't the desapear from the manga and after reading chapter 246 I'm glad to say
that this crazy ass coolest guy ever is the new KazekageSama of the Sand!!!!

I also want to maintain I'm 18 years old, and here in Israel we'r having a great holiday in about a month called
"Purim"(happy holiday where people puts on costums, something like "Halloween")
and I thought of disguising as Gaara of The Desert. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif
As for Israely fans I think there arn't enough so far. the problem is that people here would like to watch the anime
dubbed to English. But I think Japanese is much greater language than English, I also learned a bit of this
great language and I always recites famous sentences from the Series.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 02-16-2005, 08:27 AM
Hello, welcome to the forums. I was just wondering by any chance are you Ron Rapaport?

Probably not, but if you were I would laugh my head off since that would mean your my cousin.
Your about the right age. If your not Ron Rapaport do you know him or Harry Rapaport?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-16-2005, 08:33 AM
damn... I really hope i don't know you in real life...

sure, the chances are slim and all, considering that there are 5 million people here in israel and i know about 30 of them, but still...

anyway, welcome to the forum, and just for your knowledge

1. we don't do 'who's the coolest' here in the manga forum.
2. saying 'kazakagesama' makes you sound like an idiot fangirl... drop the 'sama'

oh, and if you're from around kfar-saba, Raann'na and the Sharon area, make sure to drop by at ZZE manga stand, i'll be there this friday.
the website is: http://neolegacy.gfdsa.org/

Hellraiser
Thu, 02-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Hey new kid. I suggest you head over to the GW community and join this group. Best club ever (http://community.gotwoot.net/groups.php?id=28&page=view)

SK
Fri, 02-18-2005, 01:35 PM
nathan's hotdogs!

Hellraiser
Fri, 02-18-2005, 01:43 PM
..ya! nathans hotdogs!