PDA

View Full Version : orochimaru cant keep a secret

RasenDori
Mon, 02-14-2005, 01:35 AM
it seems that people are getting information a little too easily on orochimaru. how the hell did jiraiya find out that orochimaru needs to about 3 years to to replace his body again, better yet... HOW THE HELL DID HE FIND OUT THAT OROCHIMARU SWITCHED BODIES IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!! and its not only him... the akatsuki too. it one thing to learn that orochimaru gained the sharingan becaues naruto and sasuke did a great job of displaying it to the would with their fireworks show, but how did they know he switched bodies again?

it seems like this would be the type of information that orochimaru would like to keep under wraps... however everyone and their mamas cousins sisters babies daddies uncle knows. could kabuto be leaking the info... if so... why to both jiraiyas informants and the aktsuki... or are orochimaru and kabuto just plain sloppy?

Munsu
Mon, 02-14-2005, 03:55 AM
for all we know everything might be going according to Akatsuki's plan... so it might be easy to assume they know everything of what Orochimaru is doing, he used to be one of them, reason to assume that they are keeping an eye on him...

as for Jiraiya, well that's a little less believable... but hey if the Akatsuki can find out, then Jiraiya can as well...

but i agree... the information flow is going around too easily

Raven
Mon, 02-14-2005, 04:41 AM
Maybe Jiraiya is just that damned good.

Insomniac
Mon, 02-14-2005, 08:44 AM
probably spies in the lower levels of sound are selling out, but thats the same in the leaf - theres tonnes of spies everywhere ;o
plus people with jutsus like gaaras (the eye from the chuunin exam) could do some spying fairly easily

edit: just like how that captain was a spy in the sand camp, and kabuto during all those chuunin exams

SK
Mon, 02-14-2005, 11:49 AM
jiraiya & akatsuki>>oro, so they can probably get info they need. plus kabuto is suspect...

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah i wouldnt be suprised if Kabuto is a spy from Akatsuki frow what i have seen they know alot about what Oro is doing right now.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-14-2005, 02:19 PM
Let's face it, Kabuto is probably a spy (perhaps for Jiraya, more likely for Akatsuki), and if we consider that orochimaru livs (or operates) from the sound village, then we can assume that there are spies over there....

the real problem is with Akatsuki, Jiraya has showen great knowledge on the groups whereabouts and their goals, and even had some ground breaking news about them wanting to wait 3 years before coming to get Naruto... and basing ourselves on the fact that the akatsuki is made of 9 independent supre ninjas, i find it hard to believe that one of them could win something by betraying them, as said previously by Qoull Lucifer from Hunter X Hunter;

"Suppsong 'he' has sold us, what would he gain?
Money? Glory? Power?
Do you really think any of us would be satisfied with that kind of stuff?"

Akatsuki is composed of people who couldn't cope with the tradional ninja villiages, it makes no sense for them to have a traitor among them,,, which leads to the conclusion that Jiraya knows much more about the orginazation than he says, down to thier goals and methods of action...

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-14-2005, 02:38 PM
What you acusing Jiraya of somethingi/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

I also wonder how Jiraya knows so much about Akatsuki.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 02-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Maybe (brace yourselves) Jiraiya is actually a member of the Akatsuki (DA DA DUM).

Dumb theory but it makes a bit a sense when you think about it. Jiraiya might have joined after Orchimaro left. The reason why he's training naruto is so he can prepare him for what ever the atsuki is going to do with him.

Actually Jiraiya may even be the leader! Atsuki is composed of nine members right? They all broke off and went off int groups of two so what does the ninth member do? Assumingly the ninth guy is the leader so maybe that's Jiraiya and the reason why he scared off itachi and shark guy is because they were trying to get naruto to early and he needed more preparation for what ever they want to do with him.

RasenDori
Mon, 02-14-2005, 02:44 PM
you make an excellent point, however, it sounds almost as if you dont trust jiraiya. i assume that if the akatsuki has spies, jiraiya has spies within the akatsukis friendlys. so triple crossers.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Jiraya having a spy in akatsuki is more likely than Jiraya beeing on of them cause Itachi and Kisame would have reacted if they saw one of them protecting Naruto....

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-14-2005, 04:04 PM
sorry, Jiraya being part of Akatsuki is too far fetched, even for me...
He was the one who told Kakashi about the Akatsuki, and through that, he made at least other two (or more) jounnins aware of their existence and of their general goal of snatching naruto, and unless thier some sort of master plan in the working (something like getting Naruto too protected and cuddeled that he'll run to akatsuki on his own), it's too much of inconnsistenty actions...

besides, we know that Akatsuki wanted to get Naruto before, if Jiraya was part of them, he could have just introdued them to naruto as his friends, and naruto would have believen him...

of course, that doesn't mean that Jiraya isn't hiding some important information, prefferably some dirt about the reason akatsuki appeard and it was sealed inside naruto (i'll really like seeing him as the demon powered weapon of konoha village).

LobsterMagnet
Tue, 02-15-2005, 10:52 AM
I think it's a dumb theory too, that's why i posted it with sense of sarcasm and irony.

It's so dumb it almost kinda makes senses if you look at previous events in another light.

Jiraiya could be sharing information with other jounins just so he can guage their reaction and see what they intend to do as a counter measure against it. He's fooling other jounins like Kakashi so he can see what they plan to do and counter it accordingly. Jirayai is a master mind playing all sides for some sort of ultimate goal which is yet to be revealed.

None of this is very likely except in some sort of alternative fanfiction. Realistically Jiraiya probably summons a tiny little frog for all his spying needs.

RasenDori
Tue, 02-15-2005, 03:25 PM
holy crap... my last post was directed to death boo z's ... curse you guys for replying minutes before me leading to confusion...

i also think the jiraiya in the akatsuki theory is silly, but he may know non-akatsuki subbordinates that follow the akatsukis orders ... that sounds a little confusing...

Mut
Tue, 02-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
Let's face it, Kabuto is probably a spy (perhaps for Jiraya, more likely for Akatsuki), and if we consider that orochimaru livs (or operates) from the sound village, then we can assume that there are spies over there....

the real problem is with Akatsuki, Jiraya has showen great knowledge on the groups whereabouts and their goals, and even had some ground breaking news about them wanting to wait 3 years before coming to get Naruto... and basing ourselves on the fact that the akatsuki is made of 9 independent supre ninjas, i find it hard to believe that one of them could win something by betraying them, as said previously by Qoull Lucifer from Hunter X Hunter;

"Suppsong 'he' has sold us, what would he gain?
Money? Glory? Power?
Do you really think any of us would be satisfied with that kind of stuff?"

Akatsuki is composed of people who couldn't cope with the tradional ninja villiages, it makes no sense for them to have a traitor among them,,, which leads to the conclusion that Jiraya knows much more about the orginazation than he says, down to thier goals and methods of action...
this is just a basketfull of WTF thrown in.

i highly doubt that he is a spy considering he offered his body to orochimaru before orochimaru made the body change.

and why would jiraiya know more than he says? what's the point of hiding valuable info from kakashi? it doesn't make any sense.

edit: if someone says 'kabuto offered himself to orochimaru cuz he just knew orochimaru wouldn't take it' then i'll just counter it with the same logic: orochimaru made kabuto his right hand man cuz he just knew that kabuto wasn't a spy for another organization/village.

TwisT
Tue, 02-15-2005, 03:51 PM
'kabuto offered himself to orochimaru cuz he just knew orochimaru wouldn't take it' i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

nah.. But how Jirayia get's his info?? He has a big ass "information network" as he mentioned before.. And also his spying-skill that he uses to look at women (that has never been caught), is porbably usable in spying on other ninjas.. And he probably have more of those spying-jutsu's..

jing
Tue, 02-15-2005, 04:51 PM
yeah its called "peeking-no jutsu" have you guys forgotten?

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 02-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Information leaks to Akatsuki and Jaraiya from the author. Do you guys really want to see an extra 10 or so chapters on how Akatasuki and Jaraiya get their info? The author left that up to your imagination.

For example, Jaraiya used "sexy no jutsu" along with a truth and memory loss serum (equivalent to RL date rape drug), concocted by Tsunade, on members of the opposing factions.

I don't care how the information was extracted (black box testing, etc...). I'm just thankful things are speeding right along now.

gaidensensei
Wed, 02-16-2005, 01:10 AM
Can't keep a secret?

Have you noticed that in the manga + anime people always describe what their jutsu does or how they were able to attain it.

Haku no Fuyu
Thu, 02-17-2005, 10:44 AM
It's called "breaking the fourth wall" folks. Kishimoto speaks to Jiraiya like a god in sky.

Stoopider
Thu, 02-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
edit: if someone says 'kabuto offered himself to orochimaru cuz he just knew orochimaru wouldn't take it' then i'll just counter it with the same logic: orochimaru made kabuto his right hand man cuz he just knew that kabuto wasn't a spy for another organization/village.

Well for all we may know, Kabuto might not be a spy, however he could be a leaker. No one really knows his true intentions. Probably he's like Sasuke, using Orochimaru to learn the secrets off him.

He's still a random one though. I doubt his loyalty to Oro. Plus.. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer(?)

Assertn
Thu, 02-17-2005, 01:07 PM
i dont care how loyal kabuto may seem.....there have been 2 instances so far that strongly hinted at him being a traitor to orochimaru....and i'm gonna call foreshadowing on this one

Hellraiser
Thu, 02-17-2005, 02:53 PM
jarayai is an excellent peeping tom so i wouldnt think hed have trouble doing a little spying.

Hiro_
Thu, 02-17-2005, 09:50 PM
seriously guys he even openly said that he is nearly invisible while gather information aka "peeping" what makes you think he has no skill at gathering info in real combating lines?

lum
Sat, 02-19-2005, 07:24 AM
what's so weird about jaraiya knowin stuff about these ultra strong ninjas? i mean, in a world where genins can beat jounins, where ppl can take deadly drugs and not die, and where the whole story hav fuckin loop holes everywhere, i don't see there's anything wrong with it?

basey44
Sat, 02-19-2005, 07:33 AM
um lum after reading ur first post and now this one, im thinking maybe this show isnt for you. no its not perfect nor the best shwo around but we are all here because we enjoy it, there isnt really any reason to bash the show so much

lum
Sat, 02-19-2005, 07:47 AM
nah, just had a bad day. i don't mean to bash the show. but it just annoys me how this is so overrated. not that it's a bad show, it's pretty good entertainment mind you, otherwise i wouldn't even bother. i only read the manga and ocasiaonnlyh watch the anime, but yeah..

kAi
Sat, 02-19-2005, 02:26 PM
jiraiya is badass, he isn't a legendary ninja for nothing!!!
too many people here underestimate him to much.

WereWolf
Sat, 02-19-2005, 09:38 PM
It is true, Jiraiya is badass. Well, if you ask me i agree that Kabuto is the one leaking the information all out, you'll never know. Anyway, let's stop pondering about this and see how the episodes go, shall we?

TwisT
Sun, 02-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Why does it always come someone that says "let's stop discussing this, it will al be revealed in due time"?? What's the point in haveing a forum if not to discuss thing and theorys?? Of course it will be reveled.. If we are going to think like that we could just stop posting..

I say, let the discussion continue..

Rynoa
Sun, 02-20-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by: CmDr_RavEn
Maybe Jiraiya is just that damned good.

i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif true true i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Lostprophet8
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:27 PM
I thought that O could only possess a new body for a certain number of years. After that, the body starts to quickly desinegerate. Even if that is false, O depended on learning new techniques. When his arms were destroyed, and Jiraiya and the fifth saw that Kabuto could make the motions for him, it only mkaes sence that he would be in a new body by now. On top of that he was kidnapping Sauske to TAKE HIS BODY. Common sence would say that he was in despirate need of a new body, especially if he was taking Sauske as "weak" (only in comparison) as he was.

The main point is that O really needed a new body and had easy means of aquiring one.

'Nuff said

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 02-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by: Lostprophet8
I thought that O could only possess a new body for a certain number of years. After that, the body starts to quickly desinegerate. Even if that is false, O depended on learning new techniques. When his arms were destroyed, and Jiraiya and the fifth saw that Kabuto could make the motions for him, it only mkaes sence that he would be in a new body by now. On top of that he was kidnapping Sauske to TAKE HIS BODY. Common sence would say that he was in despirate need of a new body, especially if he was taking Sauske as "weak" (only in comparison) as he was.

The main point is that O really needed a new body and had easy means of aquiring one.

'Nuff said

How does this tie into the topic?

Captain Grammar
Tue, 02-22-2005, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by: Lostprophet8

'Nuff said

Ah, yes. Thank you for clearing that up.

Everyone, we can rest easily tonight. The secret has been revealed.

folf
Sat, 03-05-2005, 01:59 PM
the informant does not need to be human.