PDA

View Full Version : Community Bug Reports & Suggestions

Wilik
Sun, 02-13-2005, 04:42 PM
You find them, we fix them!

With all joking aside, if you find any bugs post here so we can fix them as soon as possible.
Also if you want to see something added to the community let us know here as well, if we like the idea or think it will benefit the community in any way we'll go ahead and do it.

KitKat
Sun, 02-13-2005, 06:12 PM
I see that comments can now be added to blogs. Is there a way to show beside the blog title or somewhere thereabouts how many comments a blog has? That would be cool.

Wilik
Sun, 02-13-2005, 06:23 PM
it'll be in eventually give me some time ;p

Wilik
Sun, 02-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Comment thing done, you can now see how many comments a blog has on your profile page.

Souryusen
Sun, 02-13-2005, 06:58 PM
I'm not able to update my author icon.. whenever I click the update button I get an error saying that my icon is not a jpeg or a gif. It's a jpeg of acceptable size and dimensions but the site wont take it.

Wilik
Sun, 02-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Yep we know, keep the one you got till we fix it

Raven
Tue, 02-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
I'm not able to update my author icon.. whenever I click the update button I get an error saying that my icon is not a jpeg or a gif. It's a jpeg of acceptable size and dimensions but the site wont take it.
Same thing exactly is happening to me. I know it's being fixed, just letting you know.

Samanosuke
Tue, 02-15-2005, 06:55 AM
i have a suggestion, there should be a place that lists all the groups created, this way you can browse various groups you didnt even know existed.

also, mut@t@ is a homo.

KitKat
Tue, 02-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I've found that doing a blank search for groups returns them all, and lets you see quickly if any new groups have been added since the most recently created ones appear at the bottom of the list. But yeah, some sort of 'List All' button would be cool.

Also, I was thinking, can there be an option to add some custom text to a group or friend invite? For instance, if I was inviting someone to my group, I might want to give them a brief summary of what the group is, or why they should join.

Assertn
Tue, 02-15-2005, 01:31 PM
here's a question.....
what happens to invites that are sent to you while your inbox is full? do they just dissappear?
my inbox quickly became full at some point yesterday with the combination of incoming and outgoing invites i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Mut
Tue, 02-15-2005, 01:48 PM
wilik said he doesnt know what the max number of pm's you can have... i think he wa just f'ing with me i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

joker-kun
Wed, 02-16-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
wilik said he doesnt know what the max number of pm's you can have... i think he wa just f'ing with me

Wilik I just quoted your biggest bug/problem. You're welcome, goodbye.

Winged Dancer
Wed, 02-16-2005, 11:22 AM
Unless I'm doing something wrong, I just can't seem to add friends. The only way I've been able to do that is through the PM's that I've gotten... when I click on "Edit Friends" or "Edit Groups" or any of "My Options" for that matter I get a blank page - well, a light blue page with only the header.

kAi
Wed, 02-16-2005, 11:32 AM
goto the friends page and click Add to Friends

Winged Dancer
Wed, 02-16-2005, 11:34 AM
...that's what I'm telling you I can't do. I just get the GotW00t header and nothing else.

Wilik
Wed, 02-16-2005, 03:43 PM
you have to goto their profile page and click on 'Add to friends'

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Little of topic here but what happend to the GANTZ forum??

Hellraiser
Thu, 02-17-2005, 10:54 PM
don't know if this really matters but when i go to someones profile and click on "see all group's" it goes to a blank page.

and i think you should be able to see all the club's instead of having to look for them.

and how do i disband a group?

Raven
Mon, 02-28-2005, 04:05 AM
Sorry to bring this up again, but I still can't upload my author icon. It says there's either a file error or the file I'm uploading isn't a .jpg or .gif. My file is a .jpg and it meets the size requirements, so it must be something else.

I realise you're probably still working on fixing it, but I thought I'd mention it again just in case. Thanks for the efforts!

Hellraiser
Tue, 03-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Where's the logout button?

Raven
Tue, 03-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by: Hellraiser
Where's the logout button?
In the very top-right corner.

Y
Tue, 03-01-2005, 11:11 PM
He's talking about the community page. I think.

Lower middle of the screen,

samsonlonghair
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:59 AM
I assume this is known, but no one has mentioned it so I may as well. Ever since the forums went down there was no way to get to the community. I see a CPanel page with "There is no website configured at this address" in any browser I use.
Not to bitch about it, but does anyone know when we can hope to get back to the community page?

r3n
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:17 AM
i know youre still working on the error with updating the avatar, but shouldnt there be an option just to have no avatar. cos these stock ones suck ass. anyways keep up the good work

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:26 PM
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Ciber, send threatening letters to FuseTalk, demanding an avatar fix
<%Mut[at]t[at]> I wanna upload my new avatar, dammit
<@Ciber> oh yeah i should get that fixed :P
<%Mut[at]t[at]> wtf
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Come on Ciber, get motivated
<@Ciber> lol
<@Ciber> it's me, remember? :P
<%Mut[at]t[at]> =(
<@Ciber> i only get motivated to do things that will result in me doing less work
<@Ciber> such as the headset
<@Ciber> :P
<@Ciber> fixing the avatars will just give me work to do
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Die
<%Mut[at]t[at]> How much work will fixing the avatar involve
<%Mut[at]t[at]> It couldn't be -that- much
<@Ciber> a phonecall
<%Mut[at]t[at]> ...
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Good god
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Let me make the phone call
<@Ciber> i'll do it tomorrow
<@Ciber> someone has to remind me
<@Ciber> i guess i can add it to my sticky notes
<%Mut[at]t[at]> Ciber... you should demand a fix on the sticky and bans too...
<@Ciber> yeah yeah yeah
<@Ciber> http://gotwoot.net/dashboard.png

There's that.

As for the GW Community, that's Wilik's stuff.

2:25
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Yay, no more stock avatars.
I was getting bored of this grey phone. I need more colours!

woofcat
Thu, 04-21-2005, 06:30 AM
no thankyou.php and thats were paypal sends you after you donate.