PDA

View Full Version : My radio show returns!!!

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 02-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Hello again, my show is back on the air so if you guys are up for it please tune in and give it a listen. I'm on starting tomorrow on friday at 10-11pm. It's an online radio station so just go to this address http://www.goucher.edu/radio/ and click the listen now link. You'll need quick time to listen. I'm also a cohost for the tom meyers show. It's on fridays and goes from 7PM- 9PM. Tune in an d listen if you can. I promise 100% more fun and 50% less anger. Plus captain crunch may pay a surprise visit plus another special guest.

Mut
Fri, 02-11-2005, 12:40 AM
your radio show wasn't that funny. certainly not deserving of a repeat thread.

you should do what george carlin does, just hate everything. can't go wrong there. carlin is the man.

LobsterMagnet
Fri, 02-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Sure I can do the hate everything rotuine.

I hate the fact that no one listened to my show but now things seem to be improving. Fat indian bitch left the station and it's being managed by someone far more capable. Better mangagement means better programming and less stress. This time I promise a far more fun and funny show with some very good material.

Reason for a repeat thread is because my show was off the air and is now comming back online.

So come and listen to it if you've got nothing better to do.