PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me with my naruto BT?

LobsterMagnet
Thu, 02-10-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm having a very difficult time with my downloads. Supposedly my school has began to crack down on peer to peer programs like kazaa because they've been clogging up the campus connection. Not quite sure how what there doing but it's really making it difficult for me to get my naruto or anything else off of bittorrent.

I can't get any torrents with low dl's and ul's running. Even if I leave them on all night i still find the stupid connecting to peers message when I wake up.

It seems to work well for the Newer episodes of naruto mostly because the dl and ul are so high with everyone trying to get their naruto fix. It takes a while for me to connect but one I do it usally dl's a brisk pace of 30 KiB's a second. Then it slows down to 15 to the point where it gets to zero. Then I have to leave my comp on for several days just so the download can finish.

Is there anything I can do to speed up the process or get a faster bt connection? Someone plz help me.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Fri, 02-11-2005, 09:12 PM
Well im assuming your on a school network that is monitored.

School internet connections server only one real purpose.... Research for School Needs. They block ports, and what not, to make sure that students are taking advantage of the connection, and aren't downloading or using Peer to Peer programs.

Try seeing if you have a good Bittorrent. Currently I use azureus, its been giving me good results, in 5-10 minutes I get 80-100kbps download. I previously used Bit-Tornado which gave me some NAT problems and port issues, and a Yellow light for my download health.

What color is your health of the download, Green, Yellow, Blue, Red?