PDA

View Full Version : xbox gta

Turkish-S
Wed, 02-09-2005, 01:37 PM
yahoooooo gta san andreas is comming 2 tha xbox soon yahooooooo don't know the exact release date .....

Assertn
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:24 PM
sometime in may or june

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
i don't need the xbox version, i got the ps2 version.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
I'll probably get bashed for this, but I think that GTA sucks. I just never had any fun playing the game. The style just doesn't suit me, I guess.

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:41 PM
i think the same, i liked the first one to ps2 gta3 it was big enough and you knew where you were, when i sat down and tried to play that pink 80's one(dont remember the name) i thought man this is to big, i couldnt find anything and it wasnt that fun to play. san andreas was even worse boring as hell i drove around in "tha hood" and got shot at by gangs.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Its fun for a while but after that is pretty much the same thing. Here what i do, play the game for a hour or 2 then turn it off, then play another hour or 2 again and again. This way you feel less tire and less bore.

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:45 PM
doesnt work for me i sat like 10 minutes and almost fell asleep would have if the jackass character you are wouldnt have done something to every black guy in the game the all shoot at you.

Deblas
Wed, 02-09-2005, 04:00 PM
gta never interested me that much. they tell me that after awhile you get bored and just go and pick up hookers all the time and kill them

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 04:07 PM
my friend beat the game in 2 week

Assertn
Wed, 02-09-2005, 04:20 PM
do i need to show you guys the punctuation lesson pic again?

Mut
Wed, 02-09-2005, 04:33 PM
gta isn't really that fun nor is it that good of a game.

Turkish-S
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:03 PM
lol not a good game it's the best of its kind o.k. maybe u all find rpg's bether BUT true crime , driver3 and getaway sucked real time.....
THA BAR

bad good
-------------------/--//---------------------------------------/-------------------/--------/-----
true crime driv3r getaway gta3 gta vc gta sa

Sensei Jon
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:05 PM
GTA 3 wasn't too bad, but it didn't interest me so much that I would want to play it much. Now these last two just look horrible.

Turkish-S
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:06 PM
damn wtf the spaces are gone..
bad __________________________________________________ _______________________________________ good
-------------------/--//---------------------------------------/-------------------/--------/-----
...................true crime driv3r getaway .................................................. .....gta3 ..............................gta vc ..........gta sa

i hope u get it...

Winged Dancer
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:48 PM
The only thing I liked about GTA is how big the place is. Other than that, I'm not interested in running around in a stolen car crashing things and mugging everybody.

I was going to say I lack the equipment to enjoy it (a penis), but it seems quite some males here don't like it that much either... I'm kinda surprised at that.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 06:04 PM
me too. I thaught this game was one of the top best-seller.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Considering how many people I know don't like GTA, how can it be so damn popular? It's just not right.

Deblas
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:05 PM
I like first person point of view games better anyway

Raven
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I've never really liked any of the GTA games from 3 onwards, I find them boring and repetitive. 1 and 2 were pretty fun multiplayer though.

Mr.X
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:24 PM
the second i'am able to move my guy, i cheat. then i get busted or killed, then i quit.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:28 PM
is there anyone who like this game? i'm seeing so many negative.

NM
Wed, 02-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I have to agree with everyone else, Grand Theft Auto isnt all that the hype makes it out to be. The gameplay is pretty much the same. And when you go from Gta III, to Vice City, to San Andreas, NOTHING HAS BEEN UPGRADED. Ok, maybe all Rockstar added was new cities to venture through, new cars, new guns, and slap on a new story but thats it. The stories aren't all that great either. I will admit that San Andreas does look really good. But other than that, I don't see why Gta is such a big fuss.

GLS
Wed, 02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak
is there anyone who like this game? i'm seeing so many negative.

I like it!

I havent played to much of San Andreas though.

Aeon
Wed, 02-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Mercenairies is so much better then GTA, should get that instead.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 11:15 PM
yea, i'm getting it soon but first i need to rent it to see if it's any good.

Y
Thu, 02-10-2005, 12:01 AM
Lots of reactionary GTA hate here.

Great games, all of them; they're critically acclaimed and sell boatloads for a reason in this case. It's got a wonderfully freeform gameplay that allows you to play pretty much however you want, professional grade voice acting, intricate urban warfare storylines, great graphics (for the aging PS2), easy controls, a decent challenge gameplay-wise, and pretty much every flavor of action gameplay thate exists.

The Xbox version will probably get improved textures and (hopefully) draw distance.

animefreak
Thu, 02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
The xbox console is always more superior in sound, graphic and such than the ps2, but i don't think the controller is better than the ps2. For one thing is the small buttons and the controller is like one of the heaviest of all.

Jman
Thu, 02-10-2005, 01:18 PM
i got it for ps2 and imo it's the best gta game ever. i got part III and VC for pc. 3 was really good but vc felt more like an expansion pack (though it was enjoyable)
anyhow if i had an xbox, i'd definitely get it as well but i'll probably get it for pc because of patching options, mods, etc.

Assertn
Thu, 02-10-2005, 01:38 PM
The xbox console is always more superior in sound, graphic and such than the ps2, but i don't think the controller is better than the ps2. For one thing is the small buttons and the controller is like one of the heaviest of all.

maybe you should look at an xbox controller sometime
they changed the design for it like, 2 years ago.

animefreak
Thu, 02-10-2005, 02:07 PM
maybe so, but the button is still small.

Edit: wait, they make it bigger, damn.

Y
Thu, 02-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

maybe you should look at an xbox controller sometime
they changed the design for it like, 2 years ago.

I still think the design is unweildy and clunky compared to the Dualshock II. However, it's perfectly functional, unlike the original controllers, so I don't have any real problems with it.

SK
Sat, 02-12-2005, 09:50 AM
grand theft auto is awesome, especially san andreas, the cities are huge, the missions are great, and the graphics are very realistic in their own sort of way. the rockstar staff is great in getting the west coast hiphop culture of the early 90s, the soundtrack is good also, 2pac, NWA, IceCube, Too Short, among others, they even have that old skool r and b like boyz ii men etc. san andreas never lets you feel bored, that is until youve beat all the missions, the missions are actually fun, they never feel like a chore to just finish like other games. it took me 58 hours to beat the core missions, and when it finished the game leaves you wanting more. samuel l jackson was the greatist villain in the gta series ever.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 02-12-2005, 11:44 AM
It's a good game to rent. The only thing I found fun about the game was putting in a code, getting a fast as hell car, and eventually crashing it. The actual missions are just a pain in the ass after a while. If you don't put in codes for like a jet-pack or something, then it takes 20 minutes to get where you want to go. Times that by 10 for each time you fail a mission and have to go all the way back to the point where the mission starts.

SK
Sat, 02-12-2005, 01:21 PM
dumbass if you keep playing when you fail a mission it lowers your respect just reload from your save point. and if it takes you 20 minutes to get from point a to point b then you must drive really slow or something...i thought the missions were fun as hell, especially the final machine, killing smoke, escaping the burning building, chasing the truck, shooting the cops, and finally seeing tenpenny himself dead. the only missions that sucked were the zero mission.