PDA

View Full Version : Guy cuts off his own testicles...

Ciber
Tue, 02-08-2005, 01:15 PM
Link (http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/16449119?source=PA)

At least he kept his word...

Mut
Tue, 02-08-2005, 02:27 PM
they should've left him to die. what a moron.

Turkish-S
Tue, 02-08-2005, 02:31 PM
he isn't the first one a holy figure of the hindous hasdone it 2 to reach the boedha lvl i think its kinda sick

kooshi
Tue, 02-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Oh man, just WHY.... ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick.

Deblas
Tue, 02-08-2005, 04:29 PM
WTF. why would he do such a thing?

Xollence
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Ouch, that's so wrong. Rugby fans are crazy.

Elite Hentai
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Really, sometimes it's okay to break a promise.i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Deblas
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:11 PM
the thing is when he cut them he went back to the bar to show his friends. what a maniac!!. I could just see his friends faces when he showed up with his bloody hand and his balls clutched in them

PSJ
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:52 PM
im sure his friends will never call him again. damn to cut his own balls off, if they dont put him in a mental hospital after something like that they're crazy.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. That's just... I can't find words. It's just... too...!
Jesus. Jesus fucking Christ, what a moron.

animefreak
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:02 PM
what a idiot!!! Did he cut both of them or just one? if is it one then it ok.

Hikyuu
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Well you got to hand it to him he sure has balls... or at least he did XD

Jman
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by: Ciber
Link (http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/16449119?source=PA)

At least he kept his word...

Ouch...LOL @ your comment.

animefreak
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: Hikyuu
Well you got to hand it to him he sure has balls... or at least he did XD

lol. Yep, i totally agreed with you there.

Raven
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:24 PM
I agree with Ciber. It's all about honor. He said he'd do something, so he did it.

Elite Hentai
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:29 PM
if he lived 200 years ago he would've been a great samurai i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

kAi
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:32 PM
damn man! that's WOAH!!!!

yeah kept his word, lost his balls.

Hikyuu
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:32 PM
or a great castratti

animefreak
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Man must've screamed like Hell.

Lefty
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:37 PM
I feel sick aftereading that story. Beer and sports bets just don't mix.

animefreak
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Words to drinker!!! Don't drink while you're holding a knife or any cutting tools.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 02-08-2005, 08:21 PM
They said he was on medication. Doctors should give this story away with each medical recipe:
"By the way, you can't drink whie taking these pills. If you don't believe me, read this and cower."

TruthofMistake
Tue, 02-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak

well i agree with the first part of your sentance yes hes an idiot but how is just cutting of one ok its sick and messed up whether he cut them both just one the entire package or just cut himself enough to make em bleed christ im scarred for life now

animefreak
Tue, 02-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by: TruthofMistake

well i agree with the first part of your sentance yes hes an idiot but how is just cutting of one ok its sick and messed up whether he cut them both just one the entire package or just cut himself enough to make em bleed christ im scarred for life now

yes is it still sick, but he can still have sex and have baby as long as he had at least one.

Winged Dancer
Tue, 02-08-2005, 10:36 PM
He can have sex as long as he has a dick, which I believe he left untouched. And I don't know what would freak me out the most; no balls or just one ball and a misterious scar. Eewwwww.

animefreak
Tue, 02-08-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
He can have sex as long as he has a dick, which I believe he left untouched. And I don't know what would freak me out the most; no balls or just one ball and a misterious scar. Eewwwww.

no balls, because some girl like guys with scar.

Souryusen
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:00 PM

He'll have a hard time getting it up without testicles to stimulate the production of testosterone.

Board of Command
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Free castration, who'd miss out on such a deal?

GhostKaGe
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:57 PM

no balls, because some girl like guys with scar.

don't worry about it hes welsh he don't need girls they have a prefferance towards sheep and other farm animals

Shi_No_Shikaku
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:56 AM
If it came down to something like this I might cut my ball off too (http://www.big-boys.com/articles/coolkick.html)

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:12 AM
omg, what a jack ass, what person in there right mind would cut off there own balls, any man should kno that they are holy objects and shouild never be tampered with

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:51 AM
Haha, that soccer kick is just PLAIN AWESOME.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Yea, that's Roberto Carlos from Brazil... I think he did that in France in 98 or 2000... I think it was against France too...

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:02 PM
what would you do if you lost your own testicles?
i would just kill myslef.

I thaught i bring this up because this could or may happen to anyone in the future. Hey, you never know what would happen. Girl these days are evil!!!

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Jeez, don't mention that. I don't want to even imagine what it would be like to lose them, hahaha. Still, at least it won't hurt as much when you get kicked there by a girl, haha.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:16 PM
for shamed that no girl had kicked me there yet, but a guy did it by accident when we were playing...Damn!!! why it had to be a guy, lol.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Heh, it's probably worse to get hit there with a big round object like a soccer ball. I've been playing soccer for about 12 years now, and getting hit there when the soccer ball goes towards that area at top speed is like an explosion. It feels much heavier than getting kicked, haha.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:23 PM
were you a goalie? because that what happen to them. I was one of the best goalie in high school, but now i don't play soccer anymore.

Turkish-S
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:37 PM
lol i know someone that has 3 balls...

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

so did i, but i don't know if he is lying or not.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:40 PM
were you a goalie? because that what happen to them. I was one of the best goalie in high school, but now i don't play soccer anymore.

I was capable of playing all the positions. Although my ball handling was just average, my speed and tactics in positions more than made up for that. Heh, it was fun being a forward and getting a breakaway almost all the time.

Now THAT is just too much.

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:44 PM

I thaught i bring this up because this could or may happen to anyone in the future. Hey, you never know what would happen. Girl these days are evil!!!

i'd drug you and steal yours.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi

I was capable of playing all the positions. Although my ball handling was just average, my speed and tactics in positions more than made up for that. Heh, it was fun being a forward and getting a breakaway almost all the time.

kinda funny that i've nevered got hit in the ball even though i most of the time used my body to block it.

Now THAT is just too much.

not really,but is just too heavy.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

i'd drug you and steal yours.

i wonder what you would do with it?

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:54 PM
since ima first rate surgeon(sp?) i could transplant your balls into me.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
since ima first rate surgeon(sp?) i could transplant your balls into me.

wouldn't you rather transplant your own balls instead of other?

GuardianShado
Thu, 02-10-2005, 02:36 AM
if ur a first-rate surgeon couldnt u jus steal sumthin from the hospital? O_o

kooshi
Thu, 02-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Would the transplant really work? You gotta consider stuff like the same blood type and such.

animefreak
Thu, 02-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by: GuardianShado
if ur a first-rate surgeon couldnt u jus steal sumthin from the hospital? O_o

yea like a penis........ewwwwwwww!!! on second thaught never mind.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-10-2005, 06:22 PM
More testicle wrenching fun (http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13298513,00.html)

animefreak
Thu, 02-10-2005, 07:02 PM
didn't i tell you people in my eariler post that girls are evil nowadays. Kinda funny that she tried to hid it in her mouth.

Deblas
Thu, 02-10-2005, 07:21 PM
didn't i tell you people in my eariler post that girls are evil nowadays. Kinda funny that she tried to hid it in her mouth.

more like disgusting

Turkish-S
Fri, 02-11-2005, 12:43 AM
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i swear i don't lie...

animefreak
Fri, 02-11-2005, 09:37 PM
quote:

i swear i don't lie...

i wasn't talking to you.. My friend say he had 3 balls so i thaught he was lying, not you.

Kairi
Tue, 02-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Ok, there's obviously something very wrong with her in the first place for ripping off his testicle. But then to put it in her mouth? Ewww!! And why?!? I'm positive there would have been other place to 'hide it' if she felt the need. I knew I shouldn't have even opened this thread, but I was curious... and man... this shit is messed up.