PDA

View Full Version : GS Question

intense
Mon, 02-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Does flay love Kira???????
but however, i do think she does after watching the last episode again, but in ep 32, does she love him then?

jing
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:55 PM
She doesn't. She hates coordinators. Shes just really messed in her head because she lost her dad.

PSJ
Tue, 02-08-2005, 06:12 PM
no she doesnt love kira dont you see how shes using him and shit? remember when she fucked/slept with him he had to go out and fight and she said "yes go out and kill them, protect us and then die hahahahahhhaah" or somehting along those lines.

Aeon
Tue, 02-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Guess I'm the only person that believed she actually changed during the series. Maybe that's why she's one of my favorite characters in Seed. Her ex bf even said she grew attached to Kira even if at first she was just using him.

intense
Tue, 02-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Exactly why i thought she loved him... and for sure in the last ep she loved him..."I will protect you with my true feelings"

but in ep. 32 she visuallizes kira in sai... which means she misses him.

Wren
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:24 PM
you know what the best Flay scene was? the one where she died. god she was such a manipulative bitch who deserved what she got

Motteh
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by: Wren
you know what the best Flay scene was? the one where she died. god she was such a manipulative bitch who deserved what she got

oh i agree she got what she deserved
but it's without doubt that she did have a change of heart
during the series

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by: Motteh

during the series

i dont really believe that change of heart thing the frey that stuck in my mind was the crazy bitch one that used kira i loved when she died, the only death that i enjoyed in SEED.

DDBen
Wed, 02-09-2005, 11:24 AM
In the last episode when she dies the whole I will protect you with my true feelings was much more so in Kira's head then something she actually did. Of course its possible it was her and she changed but it could also be the only way Kira could mentally react to her dying his mind kind of snapped at that point. Even if she didn't care about Kira he cared about her and the point your stating was the change was after she died meaning that it could very easily have nothing to do with her and simply be in Kira's warped mind.

intense
Thu, 02-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

during the series

i dont really believe that change of heart thing the frey that stuck in my mind was the crazy bitch one that used kira i loved when she died, the only death that i enjoyed in SEED.

i enjoyed nicol's death... i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif... watched that episode sooo many times like whoaaa....
so it is concluded that she doesnt love him then. from what you people are saying.

anime050
Thu, 02-10-2005, 04:59 PM
Flay is a bitch. End of story. I am glad she died.

PSJ
Thu, 02-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by: intense

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

during the series

i enjoyed nicol's death... ... watched that episode sooo many times like whoaaa....
so it is concluded that she doesnt love him then. from what you people are saying.

WHAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!? are you crazy? enjoying nichole's death is forbidden!!!!! you shall not say somehitng like that again. i cried a little when he died it was so sad i remembered his consert and all and it got even sadder whne asuran found that song he was writing to asuran. damn you dont ever say that again.

jing
Thu, 02-10-2005, 06:31 PM
It was so cool when nichole screamed before he died. Wicked indeed.

intense
Thu, 02-10-2005, 09:19 PM
he didnt scream... it was athrun who screamed
nicol just said "athrun, run."

jing
Thu, 02-10-2005, 09:21 PM

seriously?? what episode was that. when he died.

intense
Thu, 02-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by: jing

actually... after watching that part again, he screamed while the sword was going through, and THEN he said, "athrun, run" and then he blew up, and then athrun screamed NICOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, it was ep. 29

TeknoXI
Thu, 02-10-2005, 10:26 PM
He didn't really blow up...Kira's sword only boiled Nicol's blood till his head bursted. Then the suit blew up. It was one of the more dramatic deaths that I can remember vividly.

Terracosmo
Thu, 02-10-2005, 10:57 PM
And besides the screaming, don't forget when his head cracks and there's blood all over the cracked visor~

jing
Thu, 02-10-2005, 11:38 PM

Originally posted by: jing

actually... after watching that part again, he screamed while the sword was going through, and THEN he said, "athrun, run" and then he blew up, and then athrun screamed NICOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, it was ep. 29

YES thats the part i liked, the AHHHHHHHHHHH.

kinggalaxia
Wed, 03-02-2005, 07:05 PM
I hatehateHATE that Flay became the Lalah of the Gundam Seed AU.......god, that pissed me off soooo bad.

I knew there HAD to be a "Lalah" figure....if they were gonna do that, I woulda been fine w/ Lacus dying and then Flay being a fucking bitch in Seed Destiny

Hell, if that happened, she would EASILY be the Beltorchika to Kira's Amuro, but............

*off camera Zeta spoilers*

Amuro & Beltorchika get married and have kids!!! ><
But in Char's Counterattack, she was nowhere. I was glad, cuz she's as bad as Flay.........no, Flay was worse

snowball
Wed, 03-09-2005, 10:53 AM
flay was a bitch but i think she did change near the end

Mite Gai
Thu, 03-10-2005, 08:14 PM
LOL I find it hilarious you guys are researching exactly how nicol died.

AntiSoul
Thu, 03-10-2005, 11:04 PM
Yeah hell I hated her since the damn beginning. Is there anyone who likes her character? Virtually every opinion I've come across has spilled out hatred for her..haah o.O

Optimaximal
Fri, 03-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
LOL I find it hilarious you guys are researching exactly how nicol died.

well it was one of the coolest Gundam deaths ever... infact, Seed (& Destiny) has the best most graphic deaths I can remember...

Nicol got cut in half by the Schwert Gewehr, Athrun decapitated that guy in the Skygrasper with the Aegis' sheild and that grunt got speared by one of Shinn's Armour Schneiders in "Fire at the Lohengrin"...

And then theres the whole Cyclops thing... and the shear destruction caused by the Neutron Stampeder...

VIOLENCE!

Jurojin
Fri, 03-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by: Optimaximal

Nicol got cut in half by the Schwert Gewehr,

Umm, I could be wrong (I'm at work so I can't double check) But I don't think that's quite right >_> I'll check when I get home, but I think the blade stopped right next to him, but didn't cut through- he died from the intense heat nearby that boiled and exploded his insides/head (as shown when the faceplate shattered and was covered in blood), then the Blitz exploded, but I'm pretty sure he left the thing stuck in Blitz for a moment, not all the way through.........

Can somebody prove me wrong? I'd like to know either way ^_^;