PDA

View Full Version : Anyone recognize this anime??

NoKKiE
Mon, 02-07-2005, 02:47 AM
I used to read tons of manga, remember this one series that was really good but forgotten what it is called exactly.. I am 95% sure it had been turned into an anime anyone recognize it? this must be around 1995 or so...

All I remember is there's this girl who somehow finds himself in the old days much like kenshin's days and somehow there are 7 or 9 guys wondering around with kanji characters engraved into their hands (or maybe not just hands) somehow and they are somehow meant to protect her...

The most vivid scene in my head is sometime this girl is walking looking for more protectors when this tower collapses around her and a guy saves her by holding up the the whole tower in pieces on his back while she's underneath his stomach and she sees a character start glowing from his hand or something.

eh if no one recognizes it it's ok, I've almost given up

Lefty
Mon, 02-07-2005, 03:01 AM
It's Fushigii most likely. A good series.

Neko Sniper
Mon, 02-07-2005, 07:40 AM
definetly Fushigi Yuugi. Very nice made series by Yuu Watase. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif If you go to Boxtorrents, I'm sure you will find the torrents to the series and the bunch of OVA's there. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

NoKKiE
Mon, 02-07-2005, 02:35 PM
awesome thanks =) solved the mystery haha

Munsu
Mon, 02-07-2005, 02:45 PM
yep... that's why it is known as the Mysterious Play

nevermind... lame joke