PDA

View Full Version : Edited Episode Dicussion

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Not like there's much to discuss, but I just need to say this.

ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE FUCKING TM REVOLUTION MARKETING!!!

I am so damn sick of that guy right about now. Again he returns to put his (annoying) spoken voice on a totally unnecessary episode that summarizes the short part of Destiny we've seen. At least the summary ep in Seed was better (well.. the first one, that is) because there we got some nice mobile suit info. The mobile suit info available in this one (yeah, the short part in the beginning with so much text so that you can't read it before the next one is shown) was pathetic, short, and nothing we didn't already know.

AND he voiced that worthless piece of shit character in Seed, the most pathetic Gundam character ever who is only being referred to time and time over because TM voiced him. And I hate Miguel even more now, after finding out that he somehow is portrayed as a main character in the Gundam Seed PS2 game Never Ending Tomorrow. MIGUEL SUCKS. And yeah, they invented a mobile suit for him too! One which he doesn't use in Seed! Why? Because he sucks so much and dies before he remembers that he actually has a suit of his own. Oh wait, I forgot they only made it up to SELL SOME DAMN MIGUEL TOYS TO SOME IDIOTIC KID IN JAPAN WHO LOVES TM REVOLUTION.

Given his music isn't bad, but I'm so fucking annoyed with the circus he puts up by always jumping on Seed and performing some irritating role. And his voice SUCKS. Did I mention that his voice sucks? WELL IT DOES!!!

If Heine Westenfluss doesn't kick ass I'll rape the directors.

TwisT
Sat, 02-05-2005, 04:20 PM
hahahaha yeah.. Best outburst on this episode so far..

the summary of the discussion we had in the last topic that disapered was:

The only thing would seeing in this episode was the preview for the next episode.. So infact it was a 233 Mb preview.. And by the looks of things, episode 16 (or will it be 17?) will be a kickass episode..

Shinigami
Sat, 02-05-2005, 04:31 PM
its gonna be 16

YES IT IS CONFIRMED

oh yah and I prefer tht woman's voiceover over TMR's.

PSJ
Sat, 02-05-2005, 08:12 PM
hmm nothign great but it was worth watching tho if you had 20 minutes to waste of your life, which i had when i watched it....

GLS
Sat, 02-05-2005, 11:49 PM
I'm glad this episode didnt count.

Cion
Sun, 02-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Remind me. Who the hell was Miguel now again?

Barumonk
Sun, 02-06-2005, 07:33 AM
I believe he was the blond guy in the first few episodes of Gundam SEED. He was basically just there for target practice while the series made a point about how superior coordinators are to naturals and died for the sake of the storyline early on. (Athrun's friend, killed by Kira) I could be wrong though. =/

PSJ
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:00 AM
yea thats the guy but he was also a coordinator so his purpose was to show how superior kira was. nothing more.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Supposedly there was some offshoot info in the mangas that explained more about him. He was actually a very good pilot just his arrogance and the unexpected piloting of what he thought was a natural took his life. Figured I'd say this for those that want to bash him. He actually was a decent pilot. Rusty was an awesome pilot too, yet he died in the first episode. The strike would of been his.

Heine Westenfluss was the pilot of the orange zaku in the defensive strike against the EA forces when they came to revenge the Junius Seven drop. The one we originally were hoping was Yzak's girlfriend. But the guy is already a FAITH member and he pilots a Gouf thats giving some cool points right there.

Cion
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Ah now i remember.

Target practice for Kira

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
Supposedly there was some offshoot info in the mangas that explained more about him. He was actually a very good pilot just his arrogance and the unexpected piloting of what he thought was a natural took his life. Figured I'd say this for those that want to bash him. He actually was a decent pilot. Rusty was an awesome pilot too, yet he died in the first episode. The strike would of been his.

Heine Westenfluss was the pilot of the orange zaku in the defensive strike against the EA forces when they came to revenge the Junius Seven drop. The one we originally were hoping was Yzak's girlfriend. But the guy is already a FAITH member and he pilots a Gouf thats giving some cool points right there.

I hope you do realize that Miguel is only ESTABLISHED as a "very good" pilot in the manga because TM Revolution voices him. There is nothing to defend AT ALL. Were he the least bit good, he'd defeat Kira despite his arrogance; if not else by noticing Kira's ability. You know, noticing how good your opponent is, that's skill in itself.

MIGUEL SUCKS.

Goingin
Sun, 02-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Damn Terra, you just made me happy only loving the series and nothing more, or i'd be as pissed off as you (maybe)

Btw, Fields of Hope is really really reaaaaaally friggin' good i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Oh yeah, for the people who don't have the OST (like me) and are too lazy to go look for it (sounds like me too) and also don't wanna find the song itself (not me! not me!), here it is:

U lazy pieces of shit (http://seedmode.maraboshi.net/download.php?site=1&file=gseed_destiny1_27fields_o f_hope.zip)
Right click -> Save as

Deblas
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:08 PM
so its not worth watching then

PSJ
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:50 PM
it is if you have time to kill

Wren
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:27 PM
basically flashback episodes are a waste of time if you have been following the series already

Wren
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:28 PM
miguel was one of the many people killed by Kira that happened to be Asuran's friend. he was the blonde guy in the first few eps i believe

kinggalaxia
Wed, 03-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by: Shinigami
its gonna be 16

YES IT IS CONFIRMED

oh yah and I prefer tht woman's voiceover over TMR's.

Damn right! Mitsuishi Kotono, bitch!! One of the best female seiyuus ever (sorry, Ms. Megumi Hayashibara; your fire has died with Eva's popularity).

She's the VA for Mirrue Ramius, just in case ya wondered.