PDA

View Full Version : Episode 120 Discussion

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Gogogo, assholes.

Assertn
Sat, 02-05-2005, 12:07 PM
zomg idk if anybody else thought the same way, but the flashbacks sucked! ROFLROFL

Souryusen
Sat, 02-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
zomg idk if anybody else thought the same way, but the flashbacks sucked! ROFLROFL

kekekekeke, moer like ASSBACKS, am i rite!?!?

jing
Sat, 02-05-2005, 12:11 PM

LOL INDEED

now all we need is Kagari to come in here and tell us to stop complaining again!

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Have I missed something during my short vacation? :S

Anyway great episode. I like Kiba. And I like how they separated Sakon's and Ukon's voices.
But yeah. Flashbacks... like, unnecessarily much. Sweet ending though. "Let's die together"

wirm
Sat, 02-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Of all of the Konoha group, I would have though that Kiba and Akamaru were the weakest. Why did they have to pit those weaklings against the strongest of the sound 4 (not including Kimi)?

I have faith in Shikamaru, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he displayed his Chuunin-level thinking again and just gave up.

As for Naruto, that's pretty disapointing. He's charged up, but still fighting like he always does. He should be using something that Jiraiya taught him. It's not like he's short on chakra right now.

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by: wirm
Of all of the Konoha group, I would have though that Kiba and Akamaru were the weakest. Why did they have to pit those weaklings against the strongest of the sound 4 (not including Kimi)?

Because it's fun to not be 110% predictable for once?

Stoopider
Sat, 02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
I think Kiba's going to take some super pill and turn into a madder dog.

Probably open thhe gates of hell and pull out Ceberus.

ZakuHan
Sat, 02-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Yes you did miss something Terra.. This thread was started Thursday like usual, but then the forums went down for a couple days.. When they came back up this thread was gone.

Anyway, so far they've had a pattern of a Genin pulling a final move on the Sound ninja to finish them off as they both die, so I wonder what Kiba's gonna do. I think Ukon would be able to seperate himself before Kiba killing himself could finish him, so there must be something else.

jing
Sat, 02-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by: wirm

I have faith in Shikamaru, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he displayed his Chuunin-level thinking again and just gave up.

As for Naruto, that's pretty disapointing. He's charged up, but still fighting like he always does. He should be using something that Jiraiya taught him. It's not like he's short on chakra right now.

Even batman can beat superman if he had a kryptonite. you gotta think like naruto is some pokemon game, water bleats fire, leafs beat water. dog piss beats sakon.

Outtawack311
Sat, 02-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Good episode, crapp crappy flashbacks. I thought the flashback would never end.

Assassin
Sat, 02-05-2005, 02:27 PM
that ep sucked ass.....they could've made the kiba/sakon fight better. it had potential. and naruto vs kimi was just retarded....same clone crap over again. waste of kyuubi chakra. would've been better to leave naruto out of this ep and focus on him in the next ep.

the best part of the ep was the last line "lets die together".

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Its simple... Shika is gonna use Kage mane on the summons, if not all of them atleast 1 or 2 of them, and use them against tayuya.

As for Naruto, its clear he is gonna get owned big time. He has never used kyuubi level Kage Bunshin b4, and he is getting his ass kicked. Unless he uses his brain, hi brawn is gonna gethim nowhere. Kimimaro hasn't even used level 1 yet, and Naruto has already gone Kyuubi.

There is nothing Naruto can do against Kimimaro now it seems.... Gama Bunta is going to be no use... and Kimimaro seems to good to get hit by Naruto's version of the Rasengan. The only thing I can see working is if Naruto summons a forg other than Gama Bunta, a frog that is smaller and able to fight Kimimaro one on one. Even then Kimimaro can go up through the cursed seal levels.

So in conclusion, i shall repeat myself again and say that Naruto is about to get pwned.

Aeon
Sat, 02-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Back to my ranting before it was interrupted, they changed the way Tayuya summons look.

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Btw, I loved the new parts of the opening. Expected more changes tho...

animefreak
Sat, 02-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Naruto may have changed but he's still the same old Naruto using same old tricks. i haven't read the manga yet but i'm guessing Kimimario will collaspe sooner or later cause of his condition while fighting Naruto.

Deblas
Sat, 02-05-2005, 07:30 PM
KIMIMARU ROCKS!!! NO MAN CAN BEAT HIM. MUAHAHAHHA i/expressions/devil.gif

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 08:27 PM
http://valethcosmo.free.fr/kimikimi.jpeg : WORD!!!

drcitan
Sat, 02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
This episode was tight as shit period (except for the flashbacks) They just played out at the wrong time and the music was just not working with what we were viewing at all. Kiba's Garouga was f$#$%$#@ awesomely twirly frie, homing missle, cuts man shootin, nice. Poor Akamaru though. That poor fellas gonna have some sore ribs from all those punches when he gets up from his coma. A lot of people kinda sleep on Kiba but hes a pretty formable ninja, just not one of the strongest in the group.

And Sakon. It has to be his ability to fuse because other than that I don't see what the big deal iz about him. He supposed to be the strongest in the sound 4 but I think kidoumaru was better than him. Technique wise, tactics wise, and can fight from both close and far range distances. Can someone explain to my why Sakon is viewed as the strongest. Sorry bout gonna off topic but I had to get that off my chest. Dave Cheppel: I'm rich bitch

jing
Sat, 02-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
This episode was tight as shit period (except for the flashbacks) They just played out at the wrong time and the music was just not working with what we were viewing at all. Kiba's Garouga was f$#$%$#@ awesomely twirly frie, homing missle, cuts man shootin, nice. Poor Akamaru though. That poor fellas gonna have some sore ribs from all those punches when he gets up from his coma. A lot of people kinda sleep on Kiba but hes a pretty formable ninja, just not one of the strongest in the group.

And Sakon. It has to be his ability to fuse because other than that I don't see what the big deal iz about him. He supposed to be the strongest in the sound 4 but I think kidoumaru was better than him. Technique wise, tactics wise, and can fight from both close and far range distances. Can someone explain to my why Sakon is viewed as the strongest. Sorry bout gonna off topic but I had to get that off my chest. Dave Cheppel: I'm rich bitch

Maybe its because after he gets split in half. he could still regenerate the missing part of the body, n walk off the pain.

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Dunno really, why he's considered the strongest. As you say, Kidoumaru appears stronger because he was fighting Neji and shit. But then again, Sakon has barely been injured by Kiba, while Neji killed Kido off. And Kido played cheap on distance, too.

Kiba owns.
And fuck YES did the music NOT fit to the flashback. I was like "what kind of damn flashback music is THIS?"

Jaredster
Sat, 02-05-2005, 09:25 PM
I liked the episode, but I think they should of at least have one had Narutos fight in an other one.

Btw: I <3 PETA

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/2918/peta9lq.gif

Knives122
Sat, 02-05-2005, 09:26 PM
ROFLLMAO, Akumarus eyes are like "squish" when he gets hit in the head, and hes doing the little NOOOOOOO thing when hes falling to the ground....aaaahhh good times

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-05-2005, 10:03 PM
ROFL awesome gif

Deblas
Sat, 02-05-2005, 10:32 PM
awww. poor akamaru

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-05-2005, 11:12 PM
One thing... was that armour that replaced the missing halves of Sakon and his brother? If so how did they bite their thumbs to perform the summoning technique...

animefreak
Sat, 02-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
awww. poor akamaru

yes, i felt bad for that dog too.

Sam98034
Sun, 02-06-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
One thing... was that armour that replaced the missing halves of Sakon and his brother? If so how did they bite their thumbs to perform the summoning technique...

what?!?! They used their non armored hands??

But so far this episode...EVERYONE seems hopless. Shika looks like he's gonna get his ass kicked, same with Naruto and Kiba. I guess they could do some "final move" or something like a trump card at the end...but what I really want to happen is...

Sakura comes to save the day. But she doesn't really fight or anything. Instead she just has a really long flash back, first about Naruto, then about Kiba, seven flash backs about Sasuke, then another flashback with Shika. These flashbacks will buy just enough time for Ino, Lee, Shino, Hyuuga, that other chick on Lee's team, Konohamaru, Iruka, and that perverted special jounin to arrive and help everyone out. Oh and I guess Sakura should also heal Chouji and Neji on the way so they can help out too. Hey what the hell, lets throw in Haku too.

Jaredster
Sun, 02-06-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
ROFL awesome gif

Thanks, made it myself.

drcitan
Sun, 02-06-2005, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by: Jaredster
I liked the episode, but I think they should of at least have one had Narutos fight in an other one.

Btw: I <3 PETA

http://img222.exs.cx/img222/2918/peta9lq.gif

lol HILARIOUS. Man I love Akamaru but when little doggies get owned with George Foreman punches I can't help but giggle ALITTE. Funniest gif ever. Anybody else think that the brother's summon was lame as shit. "Alpha Beta". Ok if you see something like Alpha Beta you gonna be thinking damn dis shit is gonna be tight as hell but.... IT WAS A F#%&*$# EVIL WALL. I'm really disappointed with this idea for a summon. I'm pretty sure that everyone here would have been able to think of a better idea than A F#%&*$# EVIL WALL. I can see Kishimoto : Ok people, anyone have any ideas for Sakon's summon. Then after he takes a couple hits from a joint. Ok I got. Special Wall summon from FF7 except more evil and nobody and I mean nobody can pass thru it. The funniest shit would be if anyone else just stopped and walked around it. lol

HyuugaNin
Sun, 02-06-2005, 11:27 AM
This episode was disappointing. I understand they are trying to keep the anime from catching up to the manga, but the falshbacks were overkill. These should be the best battles yet and they are ruining them by only showing a little of each at a time.

z0diac
Sun, 02-06-2005, 12:19 PM
The ep was cool but i think they could have made it cooler. I mean the shikamaru and Naruto parts didnt show anything new in this ep, its left off almost exactly like in 119. they should have just focused on Kiba. Anyway its nice to see kiba is actually really strong only its kind of freaky he can do stuff like that O_o i mean why is kiba strong...

I mean there is no reason for kiba to win Sakon. Chouji you could understand cuz jiroubo was the weakest and he used pills that you pay with your life by eating them so you understand how he got him. Neji owned kido cuz neji is a super genius and he just ownz so that also fits. But Kiba? i mean akamaru is cool but how can he beat someone this strong? i mean Kido<Sakon and Kiba <<<< Neji so wtf? O_O

Last thing i must say is DAMN orochimaru sure does know how to pick em. Where does he find all these special ninjas. I mean, he found a guy with 8 hands, he found Kabuto who has his regeneration, he found the snake guy who died in the chunnin exam (did he die? O_o) , he found yoroi who did the chakra draining on Sasuke, he found kimimaro who seems to be able to take out spikes out of his body in some mysterious way , AND he found Sakon who simply has another person inside which totally ownz. I mean this guy can give u a punch and even if he misses, Ukon can catch u with his two seperate fists and and kick u in the face or something O_o that gatling kick and punches owned. And he also found Sasuke with his sharingan... Basicly Orochimaru is a freak for special advanced bloodlines and stuff O_o.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 02-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by: z0diac
The ep was cool but i think they could have made it cooler. I mean the shikamaru and Naruto parts didnt show anything new in this ep, its left off almost exactly like in 119. they should have just focused on Kiba. Anyway its nice to see kiba is actually really strong only its kind of freaky he can do stuff like that O_o i mean why is kiba strong...

I mean there is no reason for kiba to win Sakon. Chouji you could understand cuz jiroubo was the weakest and he used pills that you pay with your life by eating them so you understand how he got him. Neji owned kido cuz neji is a super genius and he just ownz so that also fits. But Kiba? i mean akamaru is cool but how can he beat someone this strong? i mean Kido<Sakon and Kiba <<<< Neji so wtf? O_O

Last thing i must say is DAMN orochimaru sure does know how to pick em. Where does he find all these special ninjas. I mean, he found a guy with 8 hands, he found Kabuto who has his regeneration, he found the snake guy who died in the chunnin exam (did he die? O_o) , he found yoroi who did the chakra draining on Sasuke, he found kimimaro who seems to be able to take out spikes out of his body in some mysterious way , AND he found Sakon who simply has another person inside which totally ownz. I mean this guy can give u a punch and even if he misses, Ukon can catch u with his two seperate fists and and kick u in the face or something O_o that gatling kick and punches owned. And he also found Sasuke with his sharingan... Basicly Orochimaru is a freak for special advanced bloodlines and stuff O_o.

Some badass shit, huh?

I think Kido is stronger than Sakon though.

Jman
Sun, 02-06-2005, 12:54 PM
kimi>kidou>sakon>tayuya>fatass

Aeon
Sun, 02-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by: animemaster
kimi>kidou>sakon>tayuya>fatass

Pffft I still think Kimi suck,he hasnt even owned the clones in a cool way yet like Neji, Sasuke and Kabuto.
Kido>Tayuya>Sakon>Kimi>Fatass, yup I'm biasedi/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif.

Assertn
Sun, 02-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by: drcitan
Anybody else think that the brother's summon was lame as shit. "Alpha Beta". Ok if you see something like Alpha Beta you gonna be thinking damn dis shit is gonna be tight as hell but.... IT WAS A F#%&*$# EVIL WALL. I'm really disappointed with this idea for a summon. I'm pretty sure that everyone here would have been able to think of a better idea than A F#%&*$# EVIL WALL. I can see Kishimoto : Ok people, anyone have any ideas for Sakon's summon. Then after he takes a couple hits from a joint. Ok I got. Special Wall summon from FF7 except more evil and nobody and I mean nobody can pass thru it. The funniest shit would be if anyone else just stopped and walked around it. lol

the sound 4's specialty is barriers.....there's nothing random about them being able to create a massively durable wall that block practically any attack. besides, what else would you do to stop a giant creature that can pierce through things like a bullet? I bet if, for example, kidoumaru's spider was summoned instead of the wall, it wouldve just been skewered in a second. It's not just about having the best summons, its about using the most appropriate jutsus for the situation. There was nothing wrong with what sakun and ukon did

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 02-06-2005, 03:51 PM
oh man this episode reminded me of the last part of ten ten so many flashbacks lol hope to get more fights i understand they had 3 fights going on at once but come on just stick to one and finish it over all pretty cool i snagged a peek at the latest manga and i just can not wait till thenheh

Assertn
Sun, 02-06-2005, 04:47 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021011l.gif

kyubisrage
Sun, 02-06-2005, 05:30 PM
LOL.

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-06-2005, 06:46 PM
ROTFLMAO

AssertnFailure has gained 412 experience points.

Jaredster
Sun, 02-06-2005, 09:23 PM
ROTFLMAO

AssertnFailure has gained 412 experience points.

How much do I gain? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Sun, 02-06-2005, 09:29 PM
For that gif I'd say you already have reached max level. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:15 PM
For that gif I'd say you already have reached max level.

hmm.....then what level would i be if i posted this?
http://img177.exs.cx/img177/5454/gman0di.gif

btw jaredster you're not supposed to have animated avatars

so i guess i'll be getting all your exp points i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Jaredster
Sun, 02-06-2005, 11:01 PM

For that gif I'd say you already have reached max level.

hmm.....then what level would i be if i posted this?
http://img177.exs.cx/img177/5454/gman0di.gif

btw jaredster you're not supposed to have animated avatars

so i guess i'll be getting all your exp points i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Even thought I don't understand why I can't have it... you are the boss, boss.

*Changes avatar to boring image*

Ouch... my pride. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Krbadass
Mon, 02-07-2005, 03:04 AM
Didn't like the flash backs, ruined the episode for me.

Cerberus
Tue, 02-08-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah I agree, they put in way too much flashbacks when they could've just went on to another fight.

Xollence
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Hehe yeah, flashbacks were way too long, I'm sure there's gonna be even more next episode.

jing
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by: Xollence
Hehe yeah, flashbacks were way too long, I'm sure there's gonna be even more next episode.

let's hope so. i hate it when i wait a week, and get almost only 5 minute of story progression. i hate it when i wait for 2 weeks and only get 10 minutes of story progression...

Aeon
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Originally posted by: Xollence

let's hope so. i hate it when i wait a week, and get almost only 5 minute of story progression. i hate it when i wait for 2 weeks and only get 10 minutes of story progression...

You're prob gonna hate the next couple eps, We still havent gone through a Shikamaru flashback or a Naruto/Sasuke flashback.

PSJ
Tue, 02-08-2005, 05:46 PM
boring hardly any story progression. that damn flashback was boring and entirely pointless especially the long as aprt when he fought naruto. sakon is awesome or should i say sakon and ukon. great ability to fuse with ppl.... next up would be shika vs tayuya.

jing
Tue, 02-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Hmm I guess I don't mind flashbacks as long as they are meaningfull, not the like the shit in this episode.

PSJ
Tue, 02-08-2005, 06:21 PM
yea flashbacks are good if its like sasukes or gaaras flashbacks but these are just pure shit.

Terracosmo
Tue, 02-08-2005, 06:43 PM
I loved Neji's & Chouji's flashbacks (dramatic and great) but this one just made me go "wtf?"

DB_Hunter
Tue, 02-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Yea, they might as well do a Cartoon Network and just replay an episode of Naruto 10 times rather make a new one with flashbacks...

Knives122
Tue, 02-08-2005, 08:56 PM
what I didnt understand is why in the hell did they make us watch 4 minutes of crap that already happened, you would've thought they could of been a little bit more inovative and actually show something from his childhood.

but oh well I guess they ran out of money for that episode and decided to try and bore us to death with the nonsense we got in the flash back

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:57 AM
Everything was awesome up until the flashbacks. That just ripped apart the episode. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif
Still, Kiba's new move is so cool, haha. Never thought of that kind of technique would happen.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:28 AM
from what i saw in the prieview i would guess that instead of dying w/ kiba that evil dude is gonna fuse with Akimaru, its that only thing that makes sense, although it'll be really sad that all Kiba's work was in vain.

Rek
Wed, 02-09-2005, 06:57 AM
who knows... but the badassity of an attack taking out a SUMMON still blows my mind... especially a defence based summon that apparently was orochimaru's favorite...

yeah... instead of doing all of the flashbacks, they could have suprised us and <i>not</i> killed off kiba... that woulda just been too much

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Kiba's is just wasting his life. What is the points of taking the evil half(don't remember name)? when the other evil half is still alive.

xertal
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Hi, my first post i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Anybody else noticed, that Oro seems to be able to use his arms again ? Why didn't he switch bodys faster then ?

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 01:15 PM
When Orochimaru transfers into another body, he will be unable to do so for a few years (how long, we don't know yet). He wanted Sasuke to grow and develop the Sharingan more before taking over the body. Since the pain of his arms reached that unbearable point, he decided to just take the body now, but since the Sound Four were late, he was forced to take someone else.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Yeah I wish it was more purposefull flashbacks than shit we just saw like 5-6 weeks ago. And damaging the Ultimate Wall Defense for Orochimaru was insane.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:10 PM
why not take Itachi? we all know that he is way more powerful than Sakuke.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Itachi would make Orochimaru his bitch.

Assertn
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by: animefreak
Kiba's is just wasting his life. What is the points of taking the evil half(don't remember name)? when the other evil half is still alive.

there's more of a point to that than to letting the evil half kill you and then both evil halves are alive

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:21 PM

Because Itachi is more powerful than Orochimaru. Oro even admit that in one of the past episodes (around the 80s).

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi

Because Itachi is more powerful than Orochimaru. Oro even admit that in one of the past episodes (around the 80s).

if he is more powerful then orochimaru one of the sanin then why did he ran off when he was fighting sakuke when Naruto's Master(the old perverted dude, forgot the name) came in to stop the fight?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:05 PM
We only know that itachi is stronger than oro... there is a debate still with regards to who is stronger out of itachi and jiraiya.

Don't think that the 3 Sannin are all equally strong... its just that all 3 of them can pwn pretty much anyone else.

Mut
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:07 PM

if he is more powerful then orochimaru one of the sanin then why did he ran off when he was fighting sakuke when Naruto's Master(the old perverted dude, forgot the name) came in to stop the fight?
because head used mangekyou sharingan a couple of times before jiraiya even made a move. also, itachi said akatsuki can wait and weren't in a hurry to kidnap naruto. itachi said that in the same chapter/ep (or the one after).

it's also been said that itachi is stronger than orochimaru. the only toss up is who's stronger: itachi or jiraiya. although itachi said that fighting a sannin would result in death on both sides or whatever, kisame also asked why they retreated from jiraiya (implying that itachi could've taken him on).

wow, i've explained this like 9736 times now.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Well, don't forget also that Oro and Jiraiya pretty much know each other's moves and such since they used to be on the same team.

animefreak
Wed, 02-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Well, don't forget also that Oro and Jiraiya pretty much know each other's moves and such since they used to be on the same team.

doesn't mean that they are equal. Just like how Naruto, Sakuke, and Sakura. Never mind Sakura she'll never be in the same league as Naruto and Sakuke. But, it seems like Sakuke had more speed and abilty than Naruto.

Sam98034
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:12 PM
I don't know if this has been brought up...but wtf was Harry (I think that's who it is) doing? Apperently he went inside Kiba to assassinate him. And apperently if Kiba gets hurt, they both get hurt. So Kiba stabbing himself would hurt Harry. So what was Harry trying to do in the first place then???

Assertn
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:16 PM
that was Ukon, not Sakon....sakon ran off to wash his eyes

ukon can isolate the cells that are only kiba's, and destroy them, while kiba's stab affected both his AND ukon's cells

Shinigami
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:17 PM
he was trying to get inside kiba which he did and then come out forcefully from kiba's body, hence ripping kiba apart literally, killing him.

Sam98034
Wed, 02-09-2005, 05:30 PM
those are two different explanations.

Ass: So is Kiba then just going to play "guess & check" with stabbing himself?

Shin: So why doesn't he come out already?

Assertn
Wed, 02-09-2005, 10:05 PM
no sam, in order for him to destroy kiba's cells, ukon's would have to mingle in with them. He's supposed to work kind of like a virus, where they rely on a person's cells but destroy them in the process. Ukon was sharing kiba's kidney (or whatever it was that got hit) at the time. Because, just as ukon said, at that moment they were sharing the same body.

Kiba probably ended up stabbing ukon's kidney at the same time that he stabbed his own

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Its just that Ukon didnt count on kiba bieng suicidal and if he didnt take the time to explain to kiba how he was gonna kill kim ,he would had time to kill Kiba several times over...

Tass
Fri, 02-11-2005, 02:45 AM
But then he wouldnt be doing the clasic bad guy "I Tell You My Plan Before I Do It So You Can Find A Way To Stop Me" thing...=P

Psyke
Fri, 02-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
Its just that Ukon didnt count on kiba bieng suicidal and if he didnt take the time to explain to kiba how he was gonna kill kim ,he would had time to kill Kiba several times over...

But.............

This is Naruto, everyone explains his/her own special move/technique right in front of the enemy before executing it. The enemy will just listen with eyes wide open and then receive the attact obediently no matter how long the explaination took.

kooshi
Fri, 02-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Although that style can sometimes be ridiculous, who freaking cares? Just adds more to the battle and such.

Assertn
Fri, 02-11-2005, 01:05 PM
i'd imagine that killing a person through the individual destruction of their cells wouldnt be as fast of a process as you'd think

Mae
Sat, 02-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, the flashback sucked.... The best part about this episode was that it was Akamaru that ended up deciding what they would do. Obvioulsy the brains of the pair. Although I'm not really sure if I like the giant two-headed dog form...