PDA

View Full Version : Episode 17 Discussion

TwisT
Sat, 02-05-2005, 06:27 AM
It's out by Lunar..

This was a kickass episode.. Ichigo's powers cool, but that captain.. He was awsome..

damnit, now i have to rewatch the episode.. This was the best Bleach episode so far..

Board of Command
Sat, 02-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Would've been better if Ichigo used some cool new attack. It just showed his speed increase.

fremeer
Sat, 02-05-2005, 10:29 AM
well he released some of his spirit energy, not all cause byakuya stopped him before he got stronger.

Assertn
Sat, 02-05-2005, 11:37 AM
it was cool.....but it seemed kinda stupid of byakuya to leave ichigo lying there. They go and make a big deal about how hei'll never be a shinigami again and how he'll die in an hour, but then it turns out nothing happens to him afterall

HaZMaTiK
Sat, 02-05-2005, 12:30 PM
well its cuz the sandal -hat got got some mad medical expertize

also ichigo prolly had a little spirt power to heal him somewhat

Mae
Sat, 02-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
it was cool.....but it seemed kinda stupid of byakuya to leave ichigo lying there. They go and make a big deal about how hei'll never be a shinigami again and how he'll die in an hour, but then it turns out nothing happens to him afterall

I think that Rukia's brother wanted to spare Ichigo for her sake after seeing how much she cared about him, and he just said all of that as an excuse for letting him live. I don't think he'd want to leave Ichigo with Shinigami powers, though, so that part of it may turn out to be true. Since the shopowner seems confident that he can train Ichigo there must be some way to heal his injuries.

What I thought was weird was how they kept warning Rukia not to do anything to make her punishment any worse. She's going to be executed..... Why would she worry about making thing worse than that?

kooshi
Sat, 02-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by: Mae

What I thought was weird was how they kept warning Rukia not to do anything to make her punishment any worse. She's going to be executed..... Why would she worry about making thing worse than that?

I think that's because Soul Society can like torture her or something BEFORE they execute her.

Still, this was a kickass episode. Urahara is becoming such a great character!

TwisT
Sat, 02-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
Would've been better if Ichigo used some cool new attack. It just showed his speed increase.

Actually, i think that would have sucked.. Do you learn new attack just because you power increases?? No.. that would suck.. You have to train and learn and aquire it the hard way to get new attacks.. so it was good that he only gained speed and power from the incease..

To fremeer: It would not have matterd how much it had increased.. Byakuya would still have pwned him.. The shopkeeper said it.. "You suck" or "your weak" (same shit) to Ichigo.. And i get the feeling the shop-owner knows exaktly how strong Itchigo is..

And i'm with Mae on this one.. I also think he spared Itchigo because of Rukia.. And also i think that Byakuya did not think anybody was on "Earth" that could heal such injurys.. Yet alone see spirits..

And i also wonderd.. What could be worse then death?? i dont think they torture ppl down there..

Aeon
Sat, 02-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Didn't the hat guy say that their death is different then ours. They prob get put in some sort of stasis cause I doubt you can add 20yrs to death.

kooshi
Sun, 02-06-2005, 12:13 AM
Well, we'll probably find out once they start the execution, haha.

Munsu
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:56 AM
this really was an awesome episode... after watching it I said fuck it and got the manga.... no im up to chapter 166 in the manga... and some really good shit goes down....

nests
Sun, 02-06-2005, 02:20 PM
In Just a few words Rukia's brother is a BAD ASS!!!!!

kooshi
Sun, 02-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah, to be able to move and attack like that, it's just plain awesome. I WANT THAT SKILL, haha. Wonder how Ichigo is gonna counter it when he goes to Soul Society...

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 02-06-2005, 03:55 PM
i got a question how come the soul socity peopel does not come after the shop owner and his pals they seem to have some sorta of power

HaZMaTiK
Sun, 02-06-2005, 03:58 PM
how many episodes is this show 26 episodes or 1+ seasons?

Barumonk
Sun, 02-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Try not to double post. ^^ The show is going to be atleast 2 seasons (50 episodes), probably more if the manga keeps going.

nests
Sun, 02-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Yeah, to be able to move and attack like that, it's just plain awesome. I WANT THAT SKILL, haha. Wonder how Ichigo is gonna counter it when he goes to Soul Society...

And how is his sword gonna change maybe I should read the manga i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Turkish-S
Sun, 02-06-2005, 04:55 PM
DAMN KILLER EPISODE DAMN it was goooooodddd
i don't hope it will end over 30 day's.
but lol i'm sure that's not gonna happen

TwisT
Sun, 02-06-2005, 05:25 PM
I think most ppl here that dont read the manga are considering picking it up.. I know i am.. Begining to get really impatiant..

kooshi
Sun, 02-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Heh, I don't read the manga, and I haven't considered just a bit to read it. Yay for resistance against manga, haha.

nests
Sun, 02-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Is really hard to read since you know is out there and you really want to know whats next but I will try to recist as long as I can

kooshi
Sun, 02-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I wanna know what happens next, but the manga has never really suited me. I just can't stand having to look at pictures and use my imagination to see what is happening (I have a real lack of imagination, mind you). It's better for me to just watch the anime.

Munsu
Sun, 02-06-2005, 08:40 PM
well if you ask me... I really hate looking at pictures, reading, and using my imagination.......

but I gave reading manga a try, now I'm hooked.... let me tell you, by no means will reading the manga stop you from enjoying the series... it is good stuff... and manga are pretty descriptive of what is going on... you don't need to leave much to the imagination

kyubisrage
Sun, 02-06-2005, 10:32 PM
YUP!!! I am a manga reader and im hooked on it. But i never really figured out what they meant about adding more time to your penalty.

Zoels
Mon, 02-07-2005, 10:59 PM
i will always resist

kooshi
Tue, 02-08-2005, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by: Zoels
i will always resist

YEAH!!!!! That's the way to go, haha.

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-08-2005, 09:33 PM
I know i can resist cause i read the manga before i watched the anime and didnt find it so intresting. But the anime is becoming intresting now and i want for once not reading the manga and watching the anime as i do with HXH,Naruto etc..

Cant wait to see Ichi learning how to controll hims spirit power and him fighting some shingamis.

Cal_kashi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 12:36 AM
I would love to see Ichago learn to use his Spirit power like you said, but then go and pick a fight w/ a buncha death gods as the final test before he travels to soul society... W/ sandal hat watching over the t0t4l pwnag3.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:37 AM
Gotta wonder how strong Urahara really is, considering how easily he immobilized Rukia and put Ichigo at a killing position (when he had his cane with that mini knife at the end of the cane).

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Well it cant be so hard to hurt Ichi who doesnt know anything about his spirit power and only relys on brute force.

kooshi
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Heh, try going against someone whose spirit power can keep you from moving too much (when that red haired shinigami was on his knees when Ichigo jumped for the killing blow).

jing
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by: Zoels
i will always resist

i AS WELL!