PDA

View Full Version : GS eps

Roko
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:17 AM
I've just started watching GSD and am totally hooked on it now...problem is, I havn't even watched GS! so as you can imagine, i'm a bit confused. Does any1 know where to dl GS eps, since i can't seem to find them? Direct downloads preferred. Thanks!

fremeer
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:46 AM
direct downloads of GS is hard to find for an old series, for torrents go to box torrents or try on mirc

PSJ
Thu, 01-27-2005, 01:39 PM
ep 1-12 is subbed by kaa at kaa.animeconnections.net they are dvd rips. other than that try all the torrent sites you know of.

Roko
Thu, 01-27-2005, 10:06 PM
I dunno about kaa.animeconnections.net, since it doesn't seem to be working, but box torrent works fine. Thanks for the answers!

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 01-28-2005, 08:37 AM
why make it harder than it is?

Find it on DC++... Simple as pie.... search for dc++ on eniro.com or google.com or any other search engine you use.

drowelf
Sun, 02-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Is there any way to seperate the torrents on Box torrent?

NM
Sun, 02-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Hongfire has the torrents split. The first torrent is 1-25 and the other torrent is 25-50. Boxtorrents, Hongfire, and KickAssAnime are as close as you'll get to Gundam Seed. I recommend getting the episodes from KickAssAnime since their translations are perfect (they used the official script of it, not any subbing groups scripts). All the subbers of Gundam Seed messed up the characters names. Example: They misspelled Cagalli as Kagari. Athrun's name was spelled as Asuran. Yzak was spelled Issac. You get the idea. HongFire (http://www.hongfire.com)

EDIT: Also, if you want to have a one subber collection, then go to Seed-Fansubs channel. I believe they have all but 2 episodes on their bot. Plus, they have the Gundam Seed OVA (it was basically showing what all the characters were doing after the war was over).
Server: Rizon
Channel: #Seed-Fansubs

PSJ
Mon, 02-07-2005, 01:41 PM
the names isnt that important i remember ppl used like 4 diffrent names so it became a mtter of which you liked best since no one knew which was right, i use incorrect spelling for many of the characters. i think it looks better as for example kagari and asuran instead of cagalli and athrun

intense
Mon, 02-07-2005, 04:31 PM
hey... since this thread is called "GS eps" i guess i should ask tihs quesiton here.

Does flay love Kira???????
but however, i do think she does after watching the last episode again, but in ep 32, does she love him then?

Terracosmo
Mon, 02-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
the names isnt that important i remember ppl used like 4 diffrent names so it became a mtter of which you liked best since no one knew which was right, i use incorrect spelling for many of the characters. i think it looks better as for example kagari and asuran instead of cagalli and athrun

It took me like a year to get used to writing Yzak instead of Isaac.

Wren
Tue, 02-08-2005, 11:35 PM
if your a college student (or willing to pay 20 bucks to get it) try i2hub or DC++ hubs on ur campus.

PSJ
Wed, 02-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

It took me like a year to get used to writing Yzak instead of Isaac.

same for me i still dont write athrun or cagalli. isaac looked good and when ppl started saying it was yzak i was like wtf?

Deblas
Wed, 02-09-2005, 07:10 PM
I found a very easy way to get GS episodes and im sticking to it. Amazooooon i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif. ( I got tired of searching for torrents about it. kaa didnt work for me to well)

Wren
Mon, 02-14-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
I've just started watching GSD and am totally hooked on it now...problem is, I havn't even watched GS! so as you can imagine, i'm a bit confused. Does any1 know where to dl GS eps, since i can't seem to find them? Direct downloads preferred. Thanks!

well worst to worst pm me and ill see if i can upload what i have to ya; we can work out the details afterwards.

Roko
Mon, 02-14-2005, 01:24 AM
Well, I've already finished downloading from boxtorrents and am currently on ep 22. I don't really care about the spelling as long as I'm able to watched a subbed version that makes sense. So yea, back to watching GS.

PS thnx for the offer Wren

Wren
Tue, 02-15-2005, 12:10 AM
no problem

drowelf
Tue, 02-22-2005, 10:50 AM
I found individual episodes on baka updates, just search for gundam seed