PDA

View Full Version : Summary for 245

Mookie
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:17 AM
This is from animesuki forums.
No idea if legit or not yet, but, at least its something.
Enjoy.

Naruto second part in color (first few pages)

The beginning of a reunion.

Back to back picture of the old Naruto & the new Naruto.

The 3 years have run its course, finally he returns home!!! Thanks for waiting for Naruto to visit!

There are two shadows at the door of Konohas exit. Jiraiya and Naruto.

jiraiya: &3 years, no its 2 and a half years& (I couldnt translate this correctly, but it basically means its 2 and a half years & its still 2 and a half years)

naruto: Aaahhh& Konoha hasnt changed&

View of the home village. There is a new carving on the Hokage mountain. Naruto hurries to Ichiraku. Thats where hell meet Iruka. Iruka is surprised at Narutos growth. Afterwards Naruto encounters Sakura, whos there on Kakashis orders, at the dead heros epitaph.

Sakura: &Eh, cou, could it be that youre Naruto!!!!?

Naruto: Eh& Sakura-chan!? How can you not recognize me at all.

Jiraiya: Oohh, Sakura you have also become a babe~!! These good looks might even exceed Tsunades beauty& This is better publicity for my book& Next time the new book Icha Icha Tactics will be made to suit women so try reading it.

Naruto kicks him.

Naruto: This Ero-Sennin!! Isnt that book forbidden for people under 18-!! Dont tell the wholesome Sakura-chan to read it!!!!

Jiraiya: &Ok ok. On that note Naruto, arent you in charge of people coming to the meet with us?

Naruto looks like hes thinking about this. Kakashi appears at the epitaph and goes towards it. Konohamaru and Kakashi are present. Konohamaru was visiting the 3rds grave and Kakashi was accompanying him. When Konohamaru found out Naruto was coming, he neatly hid in the grass and bushes. He leapt out with the completed version of Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique). Narutos surprised for a moment.

Naruto: Its finally completed after three years had passed. Alright! Success!

Konohamaru: Alriiiiiiiiigggggghhttttt! Im Naruto no Niichans number 1 pupil that has graduated !

Naruto: Hey hey! Konohamaru isnt a pupil yet!? From here on you work your butt off and train!

Konohamaru smiles and laughs.

Konohamaru: Yes sir!!!

After that, the long awaited reunion of the two people who have a mutual understanding. Sakura has come to the epitaph.

Naruto: Huh? Sakura-chan, why are you here?

Sakura: Kakashi-sensei called me out. . .to come and get the bell&

Naruto thinks about the bell getting battle question.

Naruto: I remember the bell getting battle. I remember Sasuke.

Kakashi:&Its been a while. Naruto, you look a little bigger, but on the inside you havent grown huh~

Kakashi does something with a leaf.

Kakashi: Naruto, Sakura, from here well do the bell getting test. From now on, I wonder if you are efficient at handling a high rank level mission like mine. This is the test Im giving& remember that day. Also, remember training everyday.

Naruto and Sakura face each other. They remember the handicap of not having Sasuke.

Kakashi: &Team 7, a member isnt present anymore huh&

Kakashi also thinks about Sasuke.

Kakashi: Naruto, Sakura! You dont have free time to look around! &Start!!!!

First 10 popular characters

1. Sasuke Uchiha 6647
2. Naruto Uzumaki 5614
3. Kakashi Hatake 5430
4. Iruka Umino 4128
5. Shikamaru Nara 3003
6. Itachi Uchiha 2997
7. Neiji Hyuuga 1598
8. Sakura Haruno 2394
9. Hinata Hyuuga 1598
10. Gaara 1383

Barumonk
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:30 AM
Lies! How can Gaara lose to both Hinata and Sakura in the popularity contest, and then come in dead last?! Not to mention Iruka coming in 4th place?

Mut
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:39 AM
Jump shows the new naruto on the front cover. Everything is red.
245Visit

Front Picture, Naruto and Gamaba

3 years from the rescue(I'm assuming the sasuke rescue mission) konoha, oto(sound), akatsuki the three groups fight eachother.

Each with their own objective, Naruto, Sasuke and sakura. Their new beginning.

Western continent, Myoukiyama rock inn.

Naruto! If you're ready let's get moving already!

I know, I know!!

Hey, why don't you take this.

What's this?!

It's something that you were destined to have, so you'll find out(understand it) soon.

heh

...shall we go?!

Yeah!!! I'm counting on ya, Gama!! (A bit lit, but it seems that he's riding Gama and gama is giving him a lift i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif)

They get on the inflated gamaryuu and Naruto and gang fly off.

Gamakichi.... You're going to be risking your life, so try not to slack off on your training.

Manjyara cave

"Guaaaaah" Orochimaru lets out a scream in the darkness.

What are you.... boy(youngster)...

I'm completing our contract

Konoha hidden village

"Looks like it's started. Wanna check them out?"

nah... I'll head out. Raidou go ahead and round up a party of 3.

A Yakiniku shop in the same Konoha *Yakiniku is a type of barbeque*

Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino, all 3 are eating Yakiniku.

A message was givin to them to tell them about a meeting

The group of three is the "tree" group, Shikamaru, chouji, and ino.

The "fire" group is Shino, Kiba, Hinata, (Hatsune?)

"river"group*it says mi, but I'm thinking the person might have mistaken it for Ý... anyways...* Neji, Lee, Tenten, Negi

Tsunade talks about the mission(strategy)

Shikamaru's group is told to pick up Sakura on the way.

Picture of Sakura by some water practicing a chant

At the end there's a scene of one of the Akatsuki attacking the sand(ninja's)

"Our only goal is to pick up the one that the "shukaku*protective/babysitting crane?*" dwells in.

basey44
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:55 AM
lol so who else wants to make up some stuff now

Mookie
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:57 AM
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=27458

Thats the original post.

Jman
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:22 AM
OMG. PICS NOW!!

for the slow folks, i was being sarcastic

sangai
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:35 AM
LOL.

thats funny.

but definatly not real,simply for the fact that jiraiya has hit on sakura, i mean what the hell, its more of a serious time. so i don't think it is.

but i could be wrong

RasenDori
Wed, 01-26-2005, 09:49 AM
... i thought we already decided that we didnt like chapter summaries before raws here? did the 2+month wait alter everyones opinion?

Stoopider
Wed, 01-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Lies!! it's all Lies!!

*Cries* i shouldn't have looked!!! i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Kenshiro
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:03 AM
Apparently the summary is a fake.

Here is a link to some pictures.

No idea if these are real or not. The look fairly convincing though.

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=16500&page=1&pp=20

RasenDori
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:13 AM
oh my god! those are real! they have kishimotos style written all over it!

PS: i wonder if hes still saying "dattebayo" all the time?

EDIT: nevermind... used by limited japanese knolwledge to read the text... he still does... lame...

drcitan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:47 AM
Damn those pictures do look real but ima wait until 245 before I read anything. I need pictures to go with it.

jing
Wed, 01-26-2005, 11:10 AM
man naruto.... theres not big change.. dammit
this whole month was bull shit, waiting for this

sangai
Wed, 01-26-2005, 11:14 AM
hmm, still not convinced, all though the images look really good, ima have to see a bit more then a photo like that. although naruto lookes older better, and has a lil bit of the 4th goin only a lil but not much.

so its good.

Ryllharu
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:16 PM
If those ARE real, they both look proportionally the same, but it sure looks like they are both taller. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Jman
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:35 PM
i also see what appears to be tsunade's leg and foot.

PSJ
Wed, 01-26-2005, 01:39 PM
couldnt see that page, but those summaries are fake. and that character popularity is fake to sasuke cant be on top of something like that thats impossible also jiraiya isnt there!!!

Lefty
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Those pages are definityly real. also people. IT"S ONLY BEEN AT MOST TWO AND HALF YEARS. Not much is going to change about the chracters physicaly. Fomr what i saw thopse were some of the best chracter age progression. Everything was very suddle.

Souryusen
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Eh, whatever. At least we can still recongize the characters.. even if Naruto looks like he joined Starfleet or some shit. CAPTAIN TO THE BRIDGE!

Munsu
Wed, 01-26-2005, 03:23 PM
i hope it delivers... two of the best character progressions ive seen are in Hikaru no Go and Hajime no Ippo... there is no time jump... and you never really notice the changes... but when they do the flashbacks and stuff, you notice how much they've grown up...

i know there's a time jump here... but subtle changes are not a bad thing...

I also hope that this time jump is not a tactic to close out the series (everything heppens in 3 years, hence everything finishes in three years)... I hope we get to see a major portion of Naruto's life... even if there are time jumps in the future...

Elessar
Wed, 01-26-2005, 04:02 PM
If they finish after 3 years, the last battle would be Sasuke vs Oro, because that's what - as far as we know - the 3 year mark is all about: Oro being able to switch bodies again.

Therefor I doubt that we will only have half a manga-timeline year of Naruto ahaid of us.
I think we will see some sort of training / introduction of the new skills, a little mission, and then, when the 3 years are over, with Akatsuki and Orochimaru making their moves, the real action will start.

[Edit]
Under the assumption that the pictures on narutofan are real:
i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I would have liked naruto to wear black + flak jacket.

Mut
Wed, 01-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
even if Naruto looks like he joined Starfleet or some shit. CAPTAIN TO THE BRIDGE!
hahaha. awesome.

sakura looks good.

RasenDori
Wed, 01-26-2005, 04:30 PM
gah! i cant take it anymore!!! where is the raw?!!!

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 01-26-2005, 04:36 PM
I don't understand how no one has the raw but still there are images of the older naruto and sakura floating around?

Phoenix23
Wed, 01-26-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by: RasenDori
gah! i cant take it anymore!!! where is the raw?!!!It is hidden in a secret place, hidden from your vision by means of sublimal hypnotism. To see it, you must first rid yourself of the hypnosis by going to sleep. When you wake up, you might be able to see it at the usual place. If you can't, then either sleep some more or distract your mind even further by doing hours of mundane chores and electro-shocking yourself every time you think of Naruto. If you still can't see it after that, come back here and join the choir of forsaken souls. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

einbreaker
Wed, 01-26-2005, 05:44 PM
just in case some of you haven't noticed naruto's hair is a wee bit longer judging from the face on the second page.

jing
Wed, 01-26-2005, 05:54 PM
yeah hes got bangs

PSJ
Wed, 01-26-2005, 06:09 PM
okay i could see those pics now the changes looked good. not to much. and i agree hikaru no go and hajime no ippo had great character growth hikaru no go was a bit better since the characters started out as kids, it was amazing it was just like real life you dont really see it until you see old pictures or seomthing.

Munsu
Wed, 01-26-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
If they finish after 3 years, the last battle would be Sasuke vs Oro, because that's what - as far as we know - the 3 year mark is all about: Oro being able to switch bodies again.

Therefor I doubt that we will only have half a manga-timeline year of Naruto ahaid of us.
I think we will see some sort of training / introduction of the new skills, a little mission, and then, when the 3 years are over, with Akatsuki and Orochimaru making their moves, the real action will start.

[Edit]
Under the assumption that the pictures on narutofan are real:
I would have liked naruto to wear black + flak jacket.

Well didn't Jiraiya say that that there were two reasons for the three year mark? the first one was Orochimaru being able to switch bodies in approx. 3 years...

The other one was that his informants got information that Akatsuki was planning something against Naruto, and that it will take place in three years...

So, Oro vs Sasuke is not a given yet... there are more factors coming into play...

Kenshiro
Wed, 01-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Best character growth/development IMO is Goku in the original Dragonball.

You almost dont notice it untill you see the flashbacks and realise how much he has changed.

Is everyone else constantly checking out Jojohot, Narutofan etc... or is it just me?

RasenDori
Wed, 01-26-2005, 06:30 PM
no...its not just you

Elessar
Wed, 01-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by: Elessar
[...]
...when the 3 years are over, with Akatsuki and Orochimaru making their moves, the real acti
on will start.
[...]

Well didn't Jiraiya say that that there were two reasons for the three year mark? the first one was
Orochimaru being able to switch bodies in approx. 3 years...

The other one was that his informants got information that Akatsuki was planning something against N
aruto, and that it will take place in three years...

So, Oro vs Sasuke is not a given yet... there are more factors coming into play...[/quote]I believe these two events (look at the emphasis, i mentioned both) aren't distinct. Akatsuki paused because Oro paused.
Like Akatsuki needing Naruto to counter whatever Oro plans to do after obtaining Sasuke's body.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Akatsuki weren't the bad guys after all, only trying to recruit Naruto. With Oro only joining to get near Itachi and leaving after he realized that he couldn't break him.
"Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" as our vulcan friends would say.

Oh, and I don't check these sites constantly. I strongly believe in the gotwoot news service i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

nests
Wed, 01-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Peoples faces dont really change after the age of 12 that much but the voice sure does I wonder if theyre going to change the voices on the anime

JusDaMan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 07:38 PM
When Dragon ball made its time jump during the piccolo fight we could see the difference in size and age between goku in 3 years period

but we dont see Much physical change in naruto's 2.5 year period

Elessar
Wed, 01-26-2005, 08:23 PM
And that proves what...?

Knives122
Wed, 01-26-2005, 09:39 PM
it proves nothing really, but the reason why they did a 2.5 yr jump instead of a 3 yr jump(if thats true) is b/c Kishimoto is giving a chance for Sasuke to get out of Oro's web(speculation), given that Jiraiya said that it would be three years before he could take over another body, so its all good.

btw: Naruto looks pretty cool(mostly b/c of the bandana), and sakura didnt really go through that much of a change, but I bet she changed in skill(obviously)

basey44
Wed, 01-26-2005, 09:57 PM
i think sakura looks more like rin now

RasenDori
Wed, 01-26-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix23

Originally posted by: RasenDori
gah! i cant take it anymore!!! where is the raw?!!!It is hidden in a secret place, hidden from your vision by means of sublimal hypnotism. To see it, you must first rid yourself of the hypnosis by going to sleep. When you wake up, you might be able to see it at the usual place. If you can't, then either sleep some more or distract your mind even further by doing hours of mundane chores and electro-shocking yourself every time you think of Naruto. If you still can't see it after that, come back here and join the choir of forsaken souls.

well... i do have a perspective drawing project due tomorrow... suppose i should finish that. all hail rasendori, king of procrastination!!! (sigh... how will i ever become a comic book artist if i dont take deadlines seriously?)

JusDaMan
Wed, 01-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Whoaaaa.... After reading Mutata's version of Naruto it seems that atksuki wants all the youma's... and orochimaru signed a contract with some youngster boy that seems like even orochimaru is afraid of

Mr.X
Wed, 01-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Narutos got flood pants.

basey44
Thu, 01-27-2005, 03:41 AM
lol
maybe its still his old pants, too poor to buy pants, just a new jacket

Lefty
Thu, 01-27-2005, 04:09 AM
If they were they would be much much higher on his legs like relly long shorts length. Lets not for get that Naruto has a nack for winning prizes and money.