PDA

View Full Version : Idiotic immature kids

kooshi
Tue, 01-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Does anyone else feel the same way I do? They're dumb, have no common sense, and act like the world owes them everything. I don't remember me or any of my fellow peers ever being like that when we were little.
It just annoys me how most parents these days spoil their kids so much. Hell, I see 6 year olds going all "gangsta" while cussing as much as possible.

Just decided to post this since I'm in a bitter mood and got nothing else to rant about.

Mut
Tue, 01-25-2005, 04:33 PM
i could pound your face in with no trouble.

and i hate kids.

Just decided to post this since I'm in a bitter mood and got nothing else to rant about.

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-25-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by: kooshi
Does anyone else feel the same way I do? They're dumb, have no common sense, and act like the world owes them everything. I don't remember me or any of my fellow peers ever being like that when we were little.
It just annoys me how most parents these days spoil their kids so much. Hell, I see 6 year olds going all "gangsta" while cussing as much as possible.

http://valethcosmo.free.fr/Forum/kimipwnd.jpg

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 05:40 PM
i have no idea why you psoted that terra but it was funny i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

yea kids these they are stupid asswipe morons, i guess ppl thought the same about us when we were kids. thats somehitng thats never gonna change.

Deblas
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:17 PM
I know what you meran. In my school im with my friends walking and then we see some seventh graders coming up to us and trying to show off in front of his friends. I hate that! makes me want to hit him so hard

Terracosmo
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:30 PM
PSJ, it's a "no shit" kind of thing.

PSJ
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:32 PM
oh okay maybe you could write a book about weird humor so we could study up a bit i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Raven
Tue, 01-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Little kids come into my work all the time with their parents and start tearing the place up, throwing shit and destroying things. The worst part is that the parents laugh and say "oh aren't they cute!". Makes me want to shove their heads through a glass plate window (both the kids and the parents).

jing
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
I know what you meran. In my school im with my friends walking and then we see some seventh graders coming up to us and trying to show off in front of his friends. I hate that! makes me want to hit him so hard

do it next time, if it was me ill give them a slap at their head. and if he ticks me off really bad, ill embarass him infront of all his friends.

Deblas
Tue, 01-25-2005, 08:49 PM
I probably will the next time it happens. but they are like first graders. if someone hits them they'll just go to the principals office and I get in trouble cause hes a minor and i cant do that cause im stronger but i really dont care much

Winged Dancer
Tue, 01-25-2005, 09:11 PM
I'll sit back and laugh at how you all think you are very mature, celebrating the fact that I'm a woman and therefore so very different.

Regarding the topic, little kids are annoying at best.

g0at
Tue, 01-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by: Deblas
I probably will the next time it happens. but they are like first graders. if someone hits them they'll just go to the principals office and I get in trouble cause hes a minor and i cant do that cause im stronger but i really dont care much

u gotta tell them stop being annoying and if they dont hit them, and than they cant go to the principal and than they will stop cause they will be afraid of u. so dont be a pussy and just do somthing about it if they piss u off.

Board of Command
Tue, 01-25-2005, 10:03 PM
The new generation of kids are all like that. This is the right way to be a successful parent in this day and age:
http://maddox.xmission.com/beatkid4.jpg

SK
Tue, 01-25-2005, 10:37 PM
lol i cant agree more.

Deblas
Tue, 01-25-2005, 10:51 PM
lol thats a good one BOC

kooshi
Tue, 01-25-2005, 11:37 PM
YEAH!! That's the way to go!

Mr.X
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:11 AM
haha, thats one of maddox's best articles, next to "For every Animal You don't Eat, I'll Eat Three".

Board of Command
Wed, 01-26-2005, 01:07 AM
If only every parent is like Maddox. Ooh that'd be sweet. No more little pricks running around like dogs.

Y
Wed, 01-26-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by: kooshi

you look the same way to adults.

have a nice day

Terracosmo
Wed, 01-26-2005, 02:03 AM
About that Maddox article, it's religion. Parents suck. Beat children goddamnit!

animefreak
Thu, 01-27-2005, 02:42 AM
damn kids nowadays. There was a party at my house and 3 kids were kicking a soccer ball around my house so freaking hard. What worse is that i got a 52 projection tv, and if they break it.....well, let's just say they better run to their parents real quick.

lol......that's some funny picture there BOC.

Board of Command
Thu, 01-27-2005, 11:52 AM
I hate that too, when kids come to your house and not respect your property.