PDA

View Full Version : Miss Jones and the Tsunami relief

Xollence
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Not sure if you guys already heard about this, just got this from my cousin's xanga.

"If anyone has been listening to HOT 97 morning show with Miss Jones lately, then you've must've heard the tsunami song. It is the most ridiculous mockery of a great tragedy. This song was played, mainly because Miss Jones thought the US government is giving too much financial aid for the cause, when there are so many people (on welfare or homeless) that don't receive enough aid. BTW miss jones...like 200 BILLION+ goes to the troops in iraq....do they even want us there?? There are other places where our government need to redistribute its funds to. These countries that have been affected by the tsunami have to rebuild their country from scratch. How can ANYONE be so coldhearted? if there were a song like this about the 911 tragedy, there would have been an uproar...but NOONE is doing anything about this...maybe after you read the lyrics you will understand my anger...

The song goes something like this....

http://www.thesilent1.com/USA_For_Indonesia.mp3

There was a time, when the sun was shining bright
So I went down to the beach to catch me a tan
Then the next thing i knew
A wave 20 feet high came and wash your country away
And all at once, you can hear the screaming chinks.
And the no one was saved from the wave.
There was africans drowning, little chinaman swept away
You can heard god laughing, swim you b*tches swim.

So now you're screwed, it's the the tsunami,
You better run and kiss your ass awake, go find your mommy
I just saw her float by, a tree right through her head.
And now your children will be sold in child slavery.

(imitating michael jackson)
"Oh no, please not the kids. I'll pay for all the kids.
all the little Indonesian kid, the little Asian kids, the chinese kids.
the black, oh well, not the Black kids.
the White kids, the Puerto Rican kids.
I love them all. I'll pay for everything.
I promise I won't touch them."

this is another clip http://www.thesilent1.com/longer_hot97_tsunami.mp3 of miss info (she's another host of miss jones' morning show and she's ASIAN) & miss jones having a heated conversation about the song

What you can do about it:
Write a complaint to the FCC and to

WQHT, Hot 97fm, New York City:
395 Hudson St. 7th Fl.
New York, NY 10014
www.hot97fm.com
hot97@hot97.com
212-229-9797
fax: 212-929-8559"

Souryusen
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Eh... it's sick but they've a right to talk about whatever they want however they want. But if Stern can get fined for talking about anal I suppose that show can be fined about this too.

Xollence
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Yeah I agree, but they should've censored "screaming chinks". It's the same as having "screaming n******".

edit: cmon, now. don't drop the n-bomb, thanks.

Deblas
Sun, 01-23-2005, 10:56 PM
That is just wrong. they're actually making a mockery of a great tragedy. I havent heard the european or other countries coming up with a 9-11 song.

Mut
Sun, 01-23-2005, 11:23 PM
who the fuck is miss jones?

gokudagreat
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:25 AM
I think your totally missing the point of the song... the song is being sarcastic about how there are so many people in america who actually dont give a shit at all, and who think that way about that country.... its trying to say that all the christian white conservatism in this country is bullshit