PDA

View Full Version : Episode 127 Discussion

Souryusen
Sun, 01-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Ep 127 by KF is out. (http://kaizoku-fansubs.com/torrent/index.php)

Assertn
Sun, 01-23-2005, 11:15 PM
i guess.....nobody has a comment on this.......

meh, the only part that i found interesting was smoker's line at the end

Souryusen
Sun, 01-23-2005, 11:53 PM
If the government really wants to keep the Arabasta incident quiet they're probably going to jack up the bounty on the Straw Hats.

Nico Robin's been in the intro for a while now, I guess that means she survived the collapse. I wonder if they'll be revealing that next ep?

Munsu
Mon, 01-24-2005, 04:28 AM
I still want to know what Pluton is, I think it was in that cave Luffy fell in awhile back...

That woman captain or whatever that talks with Smoker looks badass, I want to learn more about her...

and the swordswoman girl (Tashigi? or whatever) I really wanted her to comment on Zorro... but she never did, just downed in her tears...

And dammit there was too much sleeping in this episode which meant little of Luffy.. oh well...

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 01-24-2005, 05:03 AM
yeah i think this ep was great it jsut felt empty because luffy was sleeping next ep should be good

Raven
Mon, 01-24-2005, 10:08 AM
Good old closure eps. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Mon, 01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
the next 2 eps will probably just be luffy eating, sanji picking up chicks, nami gambling, zoro taking a nap, usopp bragging, and chopper being tricked into buying worthless crap in celebration of their victory

TwisT
Mon, 01-24-2005, 11:21 PM
Yeah.. This feels so drawn out.. Was it this slow in the Manga to or did they streched it out??

Anyways i hope they set sail soon..

DDBen
Tue, 01-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Just a Quick note KF did a rerelease of 127 due to a single misspelling of withholding as witholding at 15 minutes and some odd seconds if anyone cares you should redownload the episode i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Foomanchew24
Tue, 01-25-2005, 03:10 PM
that was one long ass arc, can't wait till the fillers are done and the new arc begins.

Aeon
Tue, 01-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
If the government really wants to keep the Arabasta incident quiet they're probably going to jack up the bounty on the Straw Hats.

Nico Robin's been in the intro for a while now, I guess that means she survived the collapse. I wonder if they'll be revealing that next ep?

Yea I think Luffy saved her, the King said something like after he beat Croc he carried the two of us to safety. I forgot this forum existed after the origional thread was locked.

I still want to know what Pluton is, I think it was in that cave Luffy fell in awhile back...

If what you say is true... about the ruins then I would eat my previous comments...

Start eating Bud i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Tue, 01-25-2005, 10:02 PM
that's some old ass quote you dug up....

let's just wait and see how it plays out... even if the ruins turn out to be Pluton, those episodes really sucked and dragged the plot

Masamune
Wed, 01-26-2005, 12:23 AM
omg we have one piece forum now, the w00tage.

on topic.

good closure episode.

Finally closing this crocodile storyline which started with Laboon episodes... so long ago >_<.